All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:47 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Upon hearing what was expected of him, Loki supposed it wasn’t too much...though still more of an annoyance than anything. He didn’t owe this mortal anything, but it was still better than wandering around aimlessly with no real plan as to where to go or what to do. As the man further explained what would be happening, Loki wondered why he would go through all the trouble of pointing out the problem if he wasn’t going to actually do anything about it? Wouldn’t it be better to help and get some recognition for it?

However, the god wasn’t left with much time to ponder this as the man soon revealed his knowledge of who his shapeshifting companion was. Narrowing his eyes, Loki tried to think if he had met this man before and that was how he knew who he was.

“It’s never a good idea to threaten a god.” He gave as a reply seconds before the elevator doors opened. Still hung up on what had been said, Loki was forced to leave it be for the time being as Stark addressed him. It occurred to him that his ‘friend’ hadn’t exactly given him a name, or really anything useful for that matter. Glancing around at the group of people gathered around, Loki didn’t recognize any of them, but knew they weren’t exactly from around here if the green or grey skin, sentient plant, or bipedal raccoon were anything to go off of.

“What’s going on here?” He asked, eyeing the strangers before turning his gaze back to Tony, waiting for some sort of explanation as well as avoiding the question he himself had been asked. Were they hear because of Thanos as well? Loki knew the Mad Titan was a serious problem the galaxy was facing, but who were these people and why were they here? He supposed the on man who looked more like the Midgardians may have had something to do with it, but even than...

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:43 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

“Dude, why are you here?” Ned leaned over in his seat, his eyes peering intently into Peters; as if searching for something. Peter scrunched his neck back, settling down into his seat.
“What?”
“You’re...Early.”
Letting out a sigh of relief he didn’t know he was holding, Peter let out a small “ha-ha”.
“Maybe I’m an Alien who’s replaced the real Peter...Or maybe it’s maybelline.”
With their faces turning red, they both struggled to contain their laughter. That is, until MJ leaned over and whispered “You guys are losers” into their ears.
“You know you love us”

30 minutes of the class had gone by, with Peter slinking further and further down his seat with the hope that he’d possibly turn into a snake and slither away. The material Mrs. Watson was teaching was old (He’d already learned it a while ago) so he felt like by sitting there in his chair doing absolutely, he was wasting his time when he could be out, you know, saving people.
If Aunt May knew, he was pretty sure she’d say something about saving his attendance grade first.
“Peter, pay attention.”
Mrs. Watson knew that he knew all the information, but still pretended to get onto him for things she’d get onto others for. He really liked her because she was much more lenient about his tardies than...some of his other teachers -cough-Ms. Richardson-cough-.
Still, it was embarrassing to get called out so he sat back up; rolling his pencil in between his fingers and wishing...just like every other day...that the school day would go by faster.

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:04 am 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ivan smirked at Captain America when he replied to his threat. He wouldn't be the first god he threatened, though he wasn't quite sure if Loki really qualified. But that was a line of thought for another time, for now he had an alien invasion to announce.
When Tony Stark asked Loki who Ivan was, he stepped ahead of the trickster.
"My name is Ivan Hunter, I'm a small time hero from out of town, but that's not the important part right now. I have an ability that gives me an extremely increased sense of sight, and I spotted an alien warship on route to earth. It resembles the ship that invaded earth via portal here in New York. I got in contact with the first Avenger I could find, Captain here, and told him the situation. The ship is approaching quickly, we may not have much time."

It was only after he had finished his speech looked towards the other people in the room. There was a human, though his tech was destincly not human. The green and grey humanoids next to him were aliens, Ivan was pretty sure he had seen their races before. But with a whole cosmos of species, rainbow colored versions of humans weren't all that exciting. The raccoon was far more interesting, seeming to be genetically altered somehow, and the small plant thing he carried was unlike anything Ivan had seen. He'd have to look for more like these two in the future.
"Though it appears based on your guests, that you may have already been warned."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:34 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Lilith sighed heavily as another person mentioned how "cute" she looked. It happened a lot since she had wolf ears and a tail. The fact that they were in New York made a lot of onlookers ask if she was cos-playing someone. As she handed them their skates for the day she took their money And frowned as the little boy with them started going on about how "I wanna touch fox-lady's ears!". The parents apologized profusely as she looked at him and her eye and one ear actually twitched in irritation. As the boy looked like he'd cry, she leaned over "Fine, but no pulling!" she said as he reached up and acted like she was a dog. She wouldn't admit it but it felt nice when people did this, even if it WAS embarrassing as hell.

"LILITH! Stop acting like a puppy and GET BACK TO WORK!" she heard her boss yell. Going back to the desk where she took the money she sighed and waited for her shift to be over. Once she was finished working, she smiled to herself and put on some skates, going out on the ice and with the grace of an angel she began to skate around enjoying the wind whipping around her canine ears and her tail helping her balance. after about an hour of skating around pirouetting and doing other tricks, she got off the ice and hung up her skates. getting her purse and walking out of the building, she began the short walk home.

"You like that, ya bastard?" she heard a thug say as a group of three of them started kicking what appeared to be a hoodie-clad person. She frowned. "So much for waiting till tonight!" she thought as she formed her ice claws and ran at one of them before they could notice her. her claws slit his wrist, subsequently making him drop his knife and freezing his hand slightly all in one. "Hello, boys!" she said sweetly.

"Holy crap! I know you! You're that Ice Wolf chick!" one of them said, turning to run. She smiled. "Then you know I don't have a problem freezing you in place for the cops?" she asked, showing a fang toothed smile.

"We are so screwed! RUN!" the other man yelled. As they left, she bent down to the hooded figure. "Are you alright?" she helped him stand, though quickly withdrew her hand knowing her body temperature could freeze a normal person once in contact for too long.

About two miles outside of New York, a small figure was hurtling towards the ground, seeming to be on fire from entering the earth's orbit, but not burning up like a normal person would. "This is not how I imagined my day going. First I escape a Chitauri ship, then I end up hurtling towards earth... I never thought I'd say it, but thank the Gods for the mystic arts having a shield-from-burning spell." he smiled to himself as he shot through the stratosphere. "Dammit... too close to the city!" he muttered, altering his hips to change trajectory. "This better work!" he thought to himself...

Right before he hit the ground and made a 30 foot deep crater. "Owwww..." he muttered, before he passed out.

Daniel stood up, his cane looking like a small crystal mirror at the moment. "Well... Looks like it's time to start the show... let's see his lordship Loki, god of mischief deal with the receiving end of a Chitauri invasion!" he cackled as he basically copy-pasted the oncoming threat five times to make it a larger fleet. "Warping reality! It's like a game of chess if you think about it! Chess where the pieces murder each other!" and he giggled to himself as he watched the now larger threat to mankind get ever closer.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:40 pm 

just passing through

Osprey and her partner looked over their blueprints for the engine Osprey checked it over to make sure that their were not problems with their plans Osprey walked over to the engine “wait that pipe does not belong there” Osprey took a wrench and pried the pipe of the side of the engine. She did not hear the teacher come over to see their progress because they were both ahead of the class. Osprey backed up from the engine and bumped into him “oh I’m sorry Mr Price I didn’t see you there” the teacher just laughed and said that it was alright he understood that she was focused on the project rather than what was going on around her. After 30 minutes of class had gone by their project was nearly complete and they were ready to present it to the class Osprey asked if she could go and get a drink from the water fountain outside the class leaving her partner in charge of watching that none messed with their project. Osprey walked back into class where the teacher had called the classes attention to Osprey’s and her partners project.

Peter watched as Vision returned with the boy he looked a little familiar for some reason he did not personally like Tony’s comment of asking if Vision had gotten a pet. Peter didn’t say anything about it but turned to face Gamora “did that boy look somewhat familiar or is it just me” Peter whispered because he did not want Tony to hear them. Gamora looked at her device on her wrist “I scand him when he came up here he is not like anything we meet before but he does seem familiar”. Peter turned his attention back to the elevator when Tony addressed the man as Cap this man must be Captain america another avenger. Peter then watched as the man that had introduced himself as Ivan the hunter Peter listened to his little speech he turned to look at Rocket who nodded and showed him the scanner from the ship that show a large ship nearby. Peter turned his attention back to Ivan “we weren’t really hear about that we were on a different mission from Nova prime to find out about the Chattari activity and the appearance of powerful energy source here on Terra” Peter turned his to look at Tony “and Tony helped us get the information we needed”. Peter looked around the room it appeared that they may need to stay here for awhile longer then they had to. “It is very nice to meet you Ivan and you too captain and as I told Tony here we are the guardians of the galaxy my name is Peter Quill but you can call me Star lord, this is Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot.”

Jade was in the city at one of her classes for piano she was sitting in the back room practicing before it was her turn to take the playing test Jade was to focused that she did not here one of the other students come into the room she jumped when she addresses her “thank you and how about next time you knock before coming in” Jade and the other student laughed “well I better get going you know that our teacher doesn't like to be kept waiting” they both wished each other good luck. Jade walked onto the stage and sat at the large grand piano and waited for her teacher to know when she was ready. After awhile Jade had finished her playing tests and walked outside of the building leaning against a wall outside Jade sighed and looked around the city Jade started to walk back home but stopped in her tracks Jade looked to the horizon where she could see a strange shape in the distance. Jade ducked into an ally and summoned wings to fly up above the city to get a better view. Jade flew above the city trying to figure out what the shape could be upon closer inspection the shape was a ship of some sort Jade turned away from the ship and went back to the city rooftops “dose that look familiar to you father” Aldur’s spirit walked over to her and looked at the ship in the distance “I can’t say that it does” Jade looked around the city this is a lot bigger than she thought it was “I guess we have to find someone and see what we can do to help if anything.” Jade took off the roof and started flying over the city to see if she could find anything or anyone. Jade was about to go back home when she saw a large building that was known as avengers tower if anyone could handle this it would be the avengers Jade flew closer to the building and flew around to see if she could see if anyone was in there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:58 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Loki listened intently to what Ivan was saying, finally getting some information out of the man other than how urgent it was to speak with the Avengers. At what he heard, the trickster stiffened for a few brief seconds before once more falling into the role of the super soldier, crossing his arms over his chest and regarding the man with an expression of concern. Loki had a pretty good idea as to what ship Ivan was talking about, but for the sake of appearance, he couldn’t say anything outside of what he had just been told. So maybe Midgard wasn’t as ignorant as first thought.

Looking to the other occupants in the room, Loki raised a brow, waiting for anything they may have to say.

“Well?” Loki asked, his attention on the more humanesque of the new group. What he heard had the trickster curious. What reason did Xandar have in getting involved in Midgardian affairs? Unless of course, the reason was Thanos, a threat to the entire universe. He shot a look to Tony, as though to confirm what was being said.

♣♣♣♣♣

Remy almost ignored the sounds of a fight raging on one of the side streets as he passed by, hands in his pockets as the mutant considered heading back to the Institute empty handed. Xavier, the bastard, hadn’t given Remy much to go off of, and unlike him, he couldn’t just read someone’s mind to find out if they were a mutant or not.

It was the name that caught his attention, and peaked his interest. Ice Wolf? Interesting. Sticking to the more shadowed areas, Remy stepped out of the way as a couple of young men ran past. Watching them go, Remy soon turned in the direction they had come from, seeing a young woman and a hooded figure she was helping to stand.

“What have we here?” Remy asked, stepping into view. “A little early for drunken street fights, non?”

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:38 pm 

Honestly, people should be more appreciative of loud toilet flushing. Nobody can hear you over the sound of rushing water, and it usually means that it won’t clog. Loud toilets are great; besides from the occasional “trying to flush the toilet but it’s loud and it’s three in the morning” occurrence.
“Peter?”
“Yeah?”
“Stop swirling your spaghetti.”
“Oh.”

Leon sipped from his In-N-Out cup, his other hand resting on his steering wheel. He prefered to get away from the hustle of the big city; and to enjoy the solitude in the wilderness. After a few days of no calls, he decided to go group camping for the first time. He was sorely disappointed to learn that camping in New York was different from camping in his home town, Lysefjord. What’s the point of camping if you sleep in a trailer and get take out every day? He hadn’t taken the time to fully research the getaway, and had -much to his dismay- shown up with an axe and hammock.
Though people didn’t show it, he could feel their apprehension towards him. Who wouldn’t? Some giant-weird-shy guy shows up with an axe and refuses to talk to anyone.
So what did he do?
He quietly mumbled to the director that he had a “Family Emergency” and had to leave.
The collective feeling of relief from everyone was almost too much to bear.

A small streak of fire caught his attention, and he pulled down his glasses to see it better. Having stopped in the middle of the road, he was lucky it was more of a rural area so other cars weren’t trying to get past. The small streak had progressively gotten larger, and a small figure was to be made out right before it hit the ground- sending chunks of rock and soil flying into the air.
“Ah.”
Was the only indication he gave that he was surprised, before he parked his car on the side of the road. Jumping over the small barbed wire fence a poor farmer had probably set up to keep his crops safe.
Well…
Bet he wasn’t expecting a freaking meteorite or something to drop from the sky and mess it up.

As Leon made his way to the crater, several thoughts came to his mind, such as:
“AHH HELP,” from the plants
“This is dumb.You could die.” His logical side.
“What if it’s a hot alien chick?” Ahh...His 12 year old teenage side. Why are you here?
All of those thoughts disappeared when he came face to face with a man. No… A boy. He looked to be 16?
And he was smoking. Like literal smoke trails were coming off of him.
He must-of been there for around 10 minutes before voices started tickling his ears. “What was that? I heard it from over there-”
Leon took a step back, looking to the direction of the voices. Now he had two options, let the kid get found by the farmers, or take him and mayyyybbbbeeee get a large sum of money for turning him in???
He took the latter.

Leon stepped forward, lifting the kid into him arms.
“You’re gonna make me rich.”
Before running back to his truck, the kid hanging limply.

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:04 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

"Well ****." Tony said. Turning to look out the massive window behind him. The city bustling below, totally oblivious to yet another incoming threat. Another threat they would have to deal with for them. A threat probably worse than the Chitauri. "Friday, can you confirm?"

"Accessing Stark satellites. Performing deep space scan. Heat signature detected in quadrant C45 Delta. Acquiring target with Stark telescope." she replied over the speakers. A glass panel on the wall displayed a live feed from a telescope in orbit as it turned and pointed in the direction of the hot object. Infrared showed an obvious space ship shape, yet a visual showed a blurred object, camouflaged black against the starscape. Still no doubt a ship.

"Target identified. Eighty Nine percent match to known ship designs. It does look like a ship, Tony." Friday responded. Vision and the Winged boy appeared around the corner, the scent of shampoo and body wash emanating from the boy. Tony glanced at him, then at the wings on his back, lingered for a moment, then shrugged before turning to Vision.

"Vision, I think it's time to push the button." Tony said.

"The button?" Vision replied, uncertain.

"Yes, The Button. Remember? The bid red one?"

"You were serious about that?" he asked, with a half smile, "I thought you were joking."

"Why would I be joking about that? It's a great idea! The Big Red Button!" Tony exclaimed.

"Are you daft? This isn't some Fire House where you slap an alarm and call the rest of the unit!"

"Friday, do we have The Big Red Button installed?" Tony asked. The screen minimized and an icon appeared. An icon of a big, red, button with the Avengers logo on it. Tony's eyes lit up. He stepped up to the screen, wringing his hands in anticipation.

"I've always wanted to do this!" he said, then pulled back his hand dramatically and slapped the glass screen over the button, the speakers making an added clicking noise as if it were a real button.

"BRB Protocol, activated." Friday said. Then like a boxing ring announcer as they announced the start of a rumble, Tony's pre-recorded voice erupted from every speaker and phone in the building, with a deafening roar, while simultaneously transmitting to every Avenger's communication device.

"AAAAAAAAAAVVVEEEEEENNNNNNGGGGERRRRRRSSSSSSS.........AAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Wing was the only one to hold his hands over his ears. Tony backed away from the screen and clapped his hands in relief.

"Beautiful! Worked like a charm!" He declared. Vision sighed.

"I've joined a bloody circus..." he huffed.