All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:14 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

It wasn't as though Remy had exactly been looking for trouble, he just seemed to have a natural ability to find and attract it. Of course, using one's powers outside of actually needing to was frowned upon, but when had Gambit followed all the rules? He was raised by a band of thieves after all. So after a few explosives in the alley, a couple expressive and colourful swears, and a few wallets emptied, Gambit emerged from the shadows cast by the twin stone walls on either side. Pausing on the sidewalk, Remy turned his crimson gaze back the way he had come, a smile lighting his face as he spoke.

"Bon soir my friends, perhaps next time will end better for you."

It had been three weeks since the x-man had left the institute on his mission. There had been a sudden influx in mutant powers being detected in the area and Gambit had been the lucky one to be assigned to figuring it out. Thus the reason he was skulking around the city, getting into tussles, and leaving with a few cards short of a full deck.

He, and most of the people and mutants he had encountered, knew little of the real threat facing Earth and the universe itself. Things like mad titans and power stones weren't exactly common conversation pieces after all.

♦♦♦♦♦

Loki knew about the threat, heck, he had been part of helping the titan! Of course he hadn't exactly been in full control of his actions at the time, but he could still remember it all. As he ruled the realm he had grown up on under the guise of the All-father, enjoying the power while hating the way he had to do it, the god was made aware more fully of the threat to not just Midgard, but all the nine realms.

Housing one of the Infinity Stones, Asgard was right in the line of fire to be attacked for that, as well as his own presence. Thanos was none to happy when the trickster had not followed through on his promise. Twirling his staff in his hands, Loki dismissed the few Asgardians waiting to speak with their king and left for his chambers where he allowed his appearance to shift. Once more in his own skin, the god wondered why he was even bothering to do this. It wasn't as though he particularly enjoyed visiting the realm he had once tried to rule, but what other options did he have? From what he knew of Midgard, they had a fairly large stock of the hero types just waiting for something to fight against, as well as the planet itself seeming to be a beacon for unwanted attention.

Without a further thought, Loki disappeared, avoiding the ever watchful eyes of Heimdall through use of the more secretive passages. Taking the form of a young woman with soft black hair, and deep green eyes, Loki could already feel his repulsion of these people.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:35 pm 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ivan stood on the roof across from the bank, watching the robbers through the massive windows as they moved about their hostages. They must be new in town, all the local thugs knew that hostages were a bad idea in this city. It was time to formally welcome the new thugs.

"We've got a set of sturdy walky-talkys, right?" Ivan said into the mic on his wrist. A sound of confirmation came over the radio, and it wasn't long before one of the Inquisition runners was there with the set. Taking one of them, Ivan made a quick sling with his bandanna. Doing some quick math, he launched the radio across the street and through the windows. It wasn't long before one of the crooks, probably the leader, picked it up.

"Ya the cops or a super?" A gravely voice came over the radio. Good, down to the point, Ivan liked the less talky ones.

"The later, I've come to give you a bit of good advice before I take you all in." There was a laugh from the other end.

"Oh really, and what's that? 'Crime doesn't pay?'" He said in a mocking voice. "Look I'm from New York, I've dealt with the ****ing' Avengers, no one's even heard of you or this place. I like my chances."

Ivan smiled, "Really, New York, in that case you really want my advice. You see, we operate a little differently here." Ivan pulled his rifle from its holster on his back. "Tell me, any of your boys ever killed a man before?" He focused his sight down on the man's face, watching him closely.

His eyes flicked towards the man with a dragon neck tattoo. "Maybe, but why the he-" His voice cut off as a bullet tore through the killers head.

"Here in this town if you've killed someone else, we kill you. But if you abstain from murder, so shall I." The Inquisitor's voice took a deathly edge. "Now, anyone else who needs a dose of karma in you're squad?" The man's eyes widened, and the vein on his neck began to rapidly beat.

"No, only him." His eyes dilated has he spoke.

"You're lying," Ivan said, giving a sinister laugh "tell me who or I'll assume its you." The man's heart rate skyrocketed, and Ivan laughed again. "Oh, in that case, be a dear and hand that radio to the next man in line. I'll make it quick." The criminal was not inclined, instead he dropped the radio and began running further into the bank. But that wouldn't do him any good, every wall in the bank was made of glass, they had designed it so with The Inquisitor in mind. The first bullet took him in the knee, sending him sprawling to the ground. He screamed for mercy, but was silent soon after.

"One of you three left better pick up." Ivan said over the radio, watching the criminals as they stared in stunned silence. Finally, one of them noticed the continued sounds from the walky-talky, and picked it up.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want." He said, voice hard despite the fact his eyes were wide as dinner plates.

"My name is The Inquisitor, has anyone else in your squad ever killed an innocent?" Ivan asked, the man told the truth. "Good, now release the hostages."

"If we do that what's to stop the cops from coming for us." He yelled back.

"You're guns and their desire not to be shot." Ivan said in deadpan. "I'll be coming in for you, not them. And if one of you accidentally shoot a hostage while aiming for me, I'll be forced to kill you. But if there's no collateral, I'll make sure that no one else dies today." As he talked he motioned the runner who had came earlier. By the time the hostages had all been removed from the bank, Ivan had switched to his non-lethal coat. He also, had a grappling hook.

"There, no more hostages, now what." He said, but there was no response.

Ivan used the grappling hook to get on top of the bank, where he now watched the criminals from the skylight. It didn't take long to get the glass unlocked, and with the grappling hook rope tied to his waist and the Inquisition runner holding the other side Ivan descended. Pulling out his dual pistols loaded with tranque-darts, Ivan took out the remaining thugs before the realized he was there. Now that all criminals were asleep or dead, The Inquisitor walked out the front doors of the bank. The cops rushed past him to secure the remaining thugs, the police chief waiting to hear what Ivan had to say.

"These guys were from out of town, apparently they thought we'd be easy since basically nothing happens here." Ivan said, accepting the coffee the chief offered him. Working at 5 in the morning was not fun, but caffeine made it feel doable.

"I'll get in touch with the tourist centers, see if they can get word out about this. If people know that our super is good, that might keep criminals from immigrating." He must have been working on his second or third cup of coffee, far to much of it in his thick mustache for how much coffee was in his cup.

"Doubt it will do much, unless the rest of the world is suddenly ok with lethal force we can't advertise that." Ivan let out an exauhsted sigh, looking up to the sky. "And that's why these shits where comfortable with hostages. The New York heroes wont punish them for it."

"The New York heroes didn't live through Shadowman." The chief said, all trace of a smile gone from his face. Ivan closed his eyes as he fought off the memories.

"Do what you can chief, I'm going to get some food." Ivan began walking off, but paused as the sun began to rise. The light hit the buildings, and reflected off to make a lightshow of sunrays. Every building in Ashgate was covered in mirrors, it had been for the last year. "I always love that sight." Ivan said, thinking to himself. The chief nodded in agreement and they stood watching the sun rise on Ashgate, the city of mirrors.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:35 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Osprey was running late for school she quickly grabbed her bag and her toast and headed out the door making her way into the hall see saw other people in the hall and she had no time to talk. Osprey looked for another way out which lead her to the fire escape door making her way down from the fire escape Osprey had wasted to much time getting out of her apartment Osprey started to run down the street she knew that she was going to be late. That was the price for being a hero Osprey wondered if peter had this much trouble with the entire being a student and also being spider man.

Osprey was making up on time when she accidentally ran into someone "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" Osprey looked over the woman she had ran into.

Peter and his friends had heard of troubles that were going on at Terra so it was not long before Peter decided to pay a visit to Terra but not before establishing communications with the Nova core because of the entire threat of Thanos they had to be sure that the stone was still safe and plus Gamora was the one to suggest that. Peter set in the coridents to Terra he had been gone for so long he did not think that he would ever come back to his home. Peter couldn't help but smile when they came to Terra "there it is guys" Peter started to come closer to earth "the one thing we need to do is find somewhere to land Rocket do you mind finding somewhere for us to land" Peter couldn't believe this he was home.

Later landing somewhere that was concealed to where it would not be seen Peter was the first out of the ship looking around he found that Terra had changed so much since he had been taken Peter and his crew started walking around Peter suggested they find this group that called them selves the avengers and see if they had any information about what happened her. It hadn't taken long to find a building that was worth checking out "was the worst that could happen like really Terra is one of the safest places we can be" Peter didn't really take any notice to the way people looked at him and his friends as they continued down the street.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:46 pm 

Peter laid on the edge of a rather high building, spandex-clad feet dangling in the wind. His backpack was thrown nonchalantly next to him, zipper barely able to contain the thick textbooks inside. Of course he could put them in his locker, but the last time he did his books ended up practically shredded with extremely thoughtful and considerate words. Courtesy of his buddy-ol-pal Flash of course. The day so far, had been uneventful. Besides the fact that earlier he helped a very sweet elderly lady across the road, and she gave him an apple. Naturally he’d eaten the second he had a chance.
But he wanted to do something before school started. Not like today was important anyways, just some notes and reviews. Moreover, he had an hour or so before he was supposed to be there.

But Peter was bored. Not like that was a bad thing, being bored equaled no crime; but it was his job and he was itching to get out and do something. And lately nothing was coming up. He even got up early just in case something happened and so far, he was sorely disappointed.
So when the cop cars came careening around the corner, Peter was up faster than you could blink. He jumped from the edge where he was sitting, hands briefly brushing across his face to reassure him his mask was still there.
And soon he was free-falling, the wind blasting across his face never failing to bring a large grin across his face. He fell. The ground came closer and closer, the buzz in the back of his head getting stronger and stronger. At this point he would usually shoot a web, pulling back up and into safety, but he let himself fall a little bit more. It was when his “Spidey-Sense” was screaming did he begin to shoot a web to the side of a building, yanking himself up just before he really was the bug on someone’s windshield.
Letting out a whoop from the thrill, he followed the cars to the scene of the crime. Peter was ready, heart pumping and adrenaline spurring him on.
So he was extremely discouraged when he came face to face with Rhino.

Again.

And for the 4th time that month, Spiderman once again stopped him. “Saving the Day.”

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

Last edited by NightRider68 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:56 pm 

I have returned

Ivan walked out of the deli with a pair of jelly doughnuts in hand, eating them both as he walked down the street. The people all knew his face, and most gave him a respectful nod as they walked. Once they had asked him for autographs, but now a days they were happy just knowing he was out, about, and keeping an eye open for them. Ivan finished his pastries and began partaking in his favorite perk of the amulet, exploring the universe.

He sat himself on a park bench, and turned his head upwards. His sight brought the entirety of the cosmos for his perusal, and he wandered the sights. He watched a race of cat like people build a monument to their king, likely unaware that the king they worshiped was working on the monument besides them in disguise. He saw thousands of creatures across the infinity fight, eat, run, laugh, love. Animals going to war, monks suffering under oppression, parents raising children with love. It was all for him to see, and it gave him hope for tomorrow. Then his eyes scrolled upon a darker span of space, and he stood up in shock. A massive ship, similar in technology to the Chitari that invaded New York back when, was tearing through space. And it was coming directly towards Earth.

Ivan froze time. The world stop turning, the cat-men stopped building, the ship stopped moving, and Ivan became a statue. But his mind still moved at fevered pace. He studied every inch of the ship, counting guns, transports, memorizing the atomic structure of its hull. If he did his math right, this dreadnought was enormous, and whatever material it was made of would be nigh-indestructible. He then checked for any other planet of ship it may be moving towards instead of Earth, but no such luck. It was coming strait for them, and whatever was on it could not be friendly.

Time resumed it's march, and Ivan raised his mic to his mouth.

"Someone get me my bike, I'm taking a trip out of town." Ivan said, eyes still fixed on the ship. In thirty seconds flat a motorcycle pulled up in front of Ivan, and he quickly switched places with rider. "Hold down the fort boys, and prepare the armory. Something big is coming, I want our men to be prepared." He then hit the gas, streaking out of Ashgate as fast as the bike could carry him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:41 pm 

Scowling in the direction of a group of unruly teenagers, Loki hadn't seen the young woman running towards him until they collided. The force brought both women to the ground, a disgruntled growl coming from Loki as he sat up. Shooting a pointed glare at the source of his current irritation, the god quickly stood, brushing off his pants, and straightening his shirt.

"You really should pay closer attention to where you're going. Never know just who you may run into." His green eyes flashed dangerously as he looked the girl over, not offering to help her up. Was this how all Midgardian youth acted nowadays? Of course, the god was never going to learn anything or be able to remain among the simple fools long if he continued to act this way. Shoulders visibly dropping, one hand brushing the hair out of his face.

Holding his hand out to the younger woman, Loki forced a smile on his face.

"I'm Melody." He offered as a name, it seemed to change with each visit and new appearance. 

♦♦♦♦♦

When you had seen one dingy bar, it seemed you had seen them all. It was still earlier, maybe even considered too early for most, but Gambit wasn't most. Shades on to cover his 'demon eyes' from the rest of the world, the mutant twirled the ace of spades card on the counter, watching the faithful patrons of the establishment begin to trickle in. 

He had had no luck with whatever it was he was suppose to be doing. Either it was all a made up excuse to get the thief out of the school for a little while, or these mutants were just really good at hiding. 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 pm 

With a sigh Peter sank down next to the cocooned Rhino, fingers fiddling with a pebble between his extended feet. His heart pumped with adrenaline that had no place to go.
“Dude, seriously? I haven’t even gotten coffee yet and you’re already-”
Peter cut himself off, head cocked slightly to the side. “Hey buddy you good? You haven’t done any...Any of that deranged bull stuff. Where’s the thrashing around?”
The Rhino (Or Rhiney as Peter affectionately dubbed him) was silent. Which was...Strange. Usually he was cursing and spitting on the ground.
“Well…” he had sat for a couple of awkward seconds, waiting for him to say something. “ See ya homeboy.”
Even Peter cringed after saying that.

As much as he felt awkward in that moment, nothing compared to the amount of terror he felt when he pulled out his phone from a hidden pocket he had in his suit (Handy Right?!) and realized he had 25 minutes till school started. A school which was all the way across town.
With that realization, he jumped to his feet. Spinning on his heel while exclaiming loudly-
“OH SHHHHhhhhhhhhushi. Sushi.” His voice cracked as his eyes landed on a small boy not too far away from him. Too late for that now.
Though he did feel a tiny bit of remorse for the parent who now had the little kid asking why he yelled sushi.

Honestly, he should get an award for this. In less than 25 minutes he had managed to snag his bag, tear down the streets in a frantic-no doubt-ungraceful manner, and duck into an alleyway to quickly change into normal clothes; with 5 minutes to spare. Unfortunately that left him red faced and gasping for breath.
Whooo...What...Whatta ruush.” He mumbled to himself, legs still doing overtime by allowing him to speed walk to the school’s entrance. He would give anything to be able to sit and stretch some.
Well… Not Churros… Almost anything.
Almost anything.

Last edited by NightRider68 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 pm 

just passing through

Osprey took the girls hand and stood up "well it is very nice to meet you Melody my name is Osprey and I would love to stay and talk but I really need to head to school" Osprey really did hate taking off like this but she was really running late and she could not afford to be late again. Osprey made it to school with about 10 minuets to spare when she walked in she saw peter had once again beaten here she decided to walk closer "you know I never know how you always beat me here Peter" Osprey gently bumped him with her shoulder possibly knocking him off balance a little.

Peter was looking up at the tower where they supposed they would find the members of the team that defended earth "alright I guess we are here" Peter walked into the main entrance of the building he did not know how it was possible but the tower looked even bigger than it did on the outside "wow this place sure is.... large". Peter and his friends made there way towards what would be an elevator they had to stop Drax from attacking it when it told them the level they were on. after awhile Peter and his crew came out on the top floor where a table and a few things here and there "so this is the home of earths mightiest hero's I thought it would have been you know more...never mind I lost it" Gamora and the Rocket went in one direction of the room and Peter and Drax took the other side of the room they did not find much other than a couple of items. Peter and Drax drew there weapons when a voice spoke up asking who they were "that is a good question but the better one is who are you" Peter and Drax turned to face a man in some type of metal glove and nothing else out of the ordinary (a black short and a pair of jeans ) he didn't seem all that imposing.

the new man spoke first "name's Tony stark now I will ask you again who are you guys" Peter smiled a little "well I don't know but you might have heard of me my name is Peter Quill also known as Star Lord and we are the guardians of the galaxy" Peter was not all impressed when the person who had introduced himself as Tony Stark said that he had not heard of them before even though it was normal occurrence that people had not heard of them "well were here because we had revived a distress signal for Terra so we were hoping that you could tell us what is going on here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:56 pm 

I have returned

Ivan soars across the highway towards New York, his mind racing. He had to get to someone big, the earlier they knew about the problem, the more prepared they’d be. But he’d first need to get in touch, and it wasn’t like he could walk into avengers tower. He’d need to find a super, someone known and respected, and get them to give him an audience. So as Ivan entered the city, he began searching.

Slowing time to a fraction he began searching bystanders as he passed, looking for something that stood out. He eventually settled on a dark haired women, who’s DNA was drastically not human, despite her appearance. He quickly froze time and searched the universe for a reference, and was surprised with the results. A race of large, blue skinned troll-like creatures on a ice world. This one must be a shape shifter of some kind.

Pulling his bike to a stop on the road next to her. “I need a meta-human to help me get a meeting with the Avengers. You think you can do that?” Ivan scooted forward on the bike to clear up space behind him.
“If so get on. It’s urgent, and I have no time for patience or liars.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:02 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

"Why is there ever anyone around when I'm bored..."

Tony sighed as he paced the lavish kitchen near the top floor of the newly refurbished Avengers Tower. A coffee in one hand and his phone in the other, he aimlessly scrolled through news stores. Many were about him personally, some about the Avengers, but the rest were aimed more or less on future Alien threat assessments and preparations on what to do about it. Even after the while Ultron fiasco, Tony was still trying to figure that part out, knowing he was totally to blame for his AI going rogue.

The other product of his screw up happened to drift through the wall and open the fridge behind him.

"Do we have any orange juice?"

"Vision, what have I said about using the doors around here? Do you want to make me choke on coffee?" Tony snapped, setting his cup on the counter, "It's in the back. Second shelf."

"You seem rather perturbed." He mentioned as he poured a glass. He seemed to scrutinize it from all angles before taking a cautious sip.

"Why are you drinking that? You don't even need to eat or drink anything." Tony said, ignoring his statement.

"I wish to have the experience of Orange Juice if you don't mind. I find it fascinating that Human's require such things for energy." he replied in his English accent, something that carried over from when he was Jarvis.

"I'm just bored, Vision." he simply said.

"Then perhaps the new guests coming up the elevator will entertain you." he said simply.

"Do they have an appointment?" Tony asked sarcastically.

"No." Vision replied.

Tony quickly made his way down the hall and heard the elevator ding. The scent of wet dog, mixed with metal and oil filled the air. Suddenly hugging the wall, he pressed a few buttons on his watch and it unfolded to envelop his hand, creating a metal glove with a repulsor on the palm.

"So this is the home of Earth's mightiest heroes. I thought it would have been you know more...never mind I lost it" came a man's voice around the corner. Tony crept around the corner to see two of them, one a rather large man with no shirt and grey skin.

"Who the hell are you?" Tony demanded. The two spun around and drew weapons. Tony kept his repulsor glove trained on the big guy.

"That is a good question, but the better one is who are you?" The human asked. Tony recoiled a bit, surprised by the question. Who in the hell didn't know who Tony Stark was by now?

"The name's Tony Stark. Now who. The hell. Are you?" he asked slowly, accentuating each part of the sentence.

"Well I don't know but you might have heard of me my name is Peter Quill, also known as Star Lord and we are the Guardians of the Galaxy."

Tony stood, mouth agape and stared blankly at this man calling himself Star Lord. He sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose with his ungloved hand, sarcastically pretending to think hard.

"Nope, I got nothing. Never heard of you." he said, "What the hell do you...people want?"

"Well were here because we had received a distress signal for Terra, so we were hoping that you could tell us what is going on here." he explained. Tony cocked his head to the side, then hesitated before lowering his hand, raising a metal finger towards Peter's direction.

"Terra, huh? You guys not from around here, I take it? What distress signal. Friday, are we sending a distress signal?" Tony called out to the room, a woman's voice replied from a glass terminal on the wall.

"No, Mr. Stark. We are currently not transmitting a distress signal." Friday replied.

"There you go. All good here. No distress signal from us." Tony wittingly replied, "Where did you say you heard it from? Any idea what for?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in an alleyway, Wing huddled under his large blanket he had to cover his wings. He held a small fireball in his hands for warmth and light in the dark space, yet he found it incredibly drafty here. At least it was out of sight and he was being left alone, yet his stomach growled loudly and he felt tired all the time.

He craned his eyes upward to see the tall tower overhead, yet wondered what such a monstrosity of glass and metal could hold. This world was still very strange to him and the small animals that inhabit the back alleys were not much to nourish him during this exile. He yearned for a decent meal and decided to try and find one of those 'soup kitchens' other unfortunate people on the streets spoke of to get a meal. Emerging from his alley, the bright light nearly blinded him as he stumbled forward, making sure to keep his blanket across his shoulders. It may have been dragging on the ground behind him, but it was necessary to not draw any attention to himself.

Turning the corner, his attention was suddenly drawn to a strange group of people crossing the parking lot across the street. Another being of this world, a green woman, a large grey and red man, a furred animal walking on two legs, and a small plant. Wing stared with wide eyes. Maybe this world is accepting of Alien races after all. Maybe he didn't have to hide....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:57 am 

Yep, Loki hated Midgard. Almost as bad as the Aesir back on Asgard with the utter disregard they had for anything outside of fighting and drinking. Turns out, Midgardians were much the same, though with things other than swords and ale. Crossing his arms, the god turned on his heel as the girl, Osprey ran off. Scowl in place, the trickster began walking in the opposite direction, already considering leaving the realm for a lost cause and returning to Asgard where at least he could be given the respect he deserved. Head down, and arms still crossed, Loki's green eyes narrowed as a bike slowed beside him. Casting a glance at the rider, Loki continued to walk, ignoring the man who was likely stopping to ask for directions. 

Upon hearing the man's words though, Loki paused, back still turned to him. Meta-human? Please. Loki was much more than just that. Turning to face the biker, Loki looked him over. 

"The Avengers?" Loki raised an eyebrow at him, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. A smile found it's way onto the God of Mischief's face. 

"I could help, though probably not in the way you're wanting." Loki wasn't exactly welcome into the Avengers tower, or anywhere on Midgard for that matter. Stepping towards the bike, Loki kept his eyes on the man. He was curious as to who he was, how and why he had called out Loki among the many other people in this damn city, and what he wanted with the Avengers.

♦♦♦♦♦

Remy considered contacting Xavier, or even just heading back empty handed. He still wasn't entirely convinced this hadn't just been a reason to get the Cajun out for a while. Figuring that since he was in the city, he may as well have a little fun with his freedom, the mutant downed his drink, and slipped out of the bar.

Now the question was, where to go?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:11 pm 

Peter rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, his feet tripping slightly on his untied shoelaces. He had made it(early too!) but at the expense of his dignity. He looked absolutely disheveled, hair sticking up everywhere, wrinkly shirt, untied socks, and mismatched socks to top it all off.

“I don’t even know,”
He laughed to himself, still in disbelief himself that he’d managed to make it on time. Of course, lately he had been making an effort to get to school on time, though it wasn’t exactly of his own free will. One more tardy and he’d get another call home, and Aunt May would be furious. She wasn’t...Exactly aware of his schedule.
“Wait did we have homework? Aww maaannn.”
Throwing his head back and groaning, Peter rubbed his cheek violently. What’s be point of being on time if you’re just going to get zeros in the class? Nothing.
“Miss Verdina’s gonna be piiissed... All well. Anyways, who was that you were talking too. She seemed a little... Uptight.”
As he was walking into the school, he noticed she was talking to some random lady outside. The lady looked normal, but had some sort of air around her that just sorta rubbed him the wrong way. Playing it off as him just reading her wrong, he had decided to ask later who she was. Maybe a sister? Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:36 pm 

just passing through

Osprey kind of laughed at Peter "of course we had homework" Osprey was kind of glad that she did not have the same classes as Peter sometimes Osprey looked back at the entrance of the school " she's not anyone I know her names Melody I was only talking to her because I kind of wasn't looking and ran into her" Osprey looked around she was surprised that Flash Thomson had come over to them right now. Osprey was glad to have a friend in this school even if they did not see each other often Osprey heard the sound of her phone getting a message she pulled reached into her bag and pulled out her phone she looked over at the message to see it was from Steve Rogers "okay really I have to go to training today I like being with them and all but this schedule is really getting in the way with spending time with my dog and you Peter" Osprey put her phone back in her beg and leaned against a locker why had she agreed to join the avengers .

Peter looked at Drax then back to Tony Stark "well Nova prime called us to come to Xandar they had found an distress signal from a nova corp ship that was patrolling Terra" Peter took a deceive out of his jacket and pressed a button on it which made a hologram of crashed nova corp ship "it said something about Chitauri activity here along with a strong energy source so Nova prime sent us here to see what was going on" Peter turned the device off and put it back in his jacket "so do you mind filling us in on what happened here so we can report back to Nova prime about it" Peter looked around the room "Gamora, Rocket mind coming over here and meet Tony Stark" Peter watched as the other members of his crew come over to join them "oh also this is Drax and the plant with Rocket is Groot" Peter said pointing to the man beside him then over at Groot who was on Rocket shoulder

Peter was wondering where the other members of the avengers were since Gamora had said that they did not find anyone else "so Tony I have another question for you were are the other members of your team because it seems right now that you are the only one here."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:12 pm 

I have returned

Ivan groaned as women turned around and started giving him sass. He did not have time for this.
"I don't have time for sarcasm. I can tell you're a shapeshifter, just turn into Thor and get me in to see Stark. I have an alien invasion to blow the whistle on and the sooner the better." He began to move his bike to leave the sidewalk, making sure to take his time so the women could hop onto the back. He took a quick look at the invading ship in question, it was much closer. They wouldn't have much longer.
As he waited he started looking around for other supers, but not much luck. There were a couple teenagers off at the nearby school, but Ivan would prefer to not bring in kids. So it seemed this women was the best chance he had at getting into the tower. Hopefully he wouldn't regret his luck.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:59 pm 

"Nova Prime, huh?" Tony asked, seemingly uninterested, he glanced over the hologram as it briefly appeared, it's coordinates close to New York, out on the outskirts in some wooded area. Tony made a mental note of where it was and kept listening, turning to look out the window at the city below.

"it said something about Chitauri activity here, along with a strong energy source. So Nova prime sent us here to see what was going on." Peter turned the device off and put it back in his jacket, "So do you mind filling us in on what happened here so we can report back to Nova prime about it?"

"Chitauri? You mean the massive Alien invasion a few months ago?" Tony asked loudly, turning around, "Yeah I would call that 'activity'!"

"Mr. Stark, please calm yourself." Vision said as he sauntered down the hall, still dressed in his sweater vest and slacks, "I do apologise for Mr. Stark's rudeness, but well, he's a little touchy about the whole Chitauri incident..."

"Vision, Guardians. Guardians, this is Vision." Tony flatly stated, "And I'm not 'touchy' about the whole Chitauri incident, it's called traumatised. There's a difference."

"I apologise." Vision said, bowing his head, "However, I do believe Mr. Stark is right. Your arrival is somewhat, tardy..."

"They're late to the game, Vision. Although I doubt it would have made any difference. We had it handled, thank you very much!" Tony yelled. He stopped, took a moment to collect himself by closing his eyes, then continued. "Friday, find out whatever ship these guys came on and transmit a copy of our reports on the invasion to it for their Nova Corps."

"Searching. Ship located. Transmitting. Done." Friday replied.

"Thank you." Tony said.

"Gamora, Rocket mind coming over here and meet Tony Stark" Peter watched as the other members of his crew come over to join them "Oh, also this is Drax and the plant with Rocket is Groot" Peter said pointing to the man beside him then over at Groot who was on Rocket shoulder

Peter was wondering where the other members of the avengers were since Gamora had said that they did not find anyone else "so Tony I have another question for you were are the other members of your team because it seems right now that you are the only one here."

"Well, Vision here is an Avenger. The rest are..." Tony paused, looking at his red companion for assistance.

"On assignment" Vision concluded.

"There you go." Tony added, then became confused, "Even Clint?"

"Clint is on Holiday." Vision advised him, "Home with the family."

"Ah, I see." Tony replied.

"Pardon the intrusion, Mr. Stark." Friday spoke from the terminal, "But there's a situation at the front door."

"What kind of situation?" Tony asked, sauntering over to the terminal on the wall, a press of a button on his watch made his glove transform back into a watch.

"Well, Sir, there's a homeless boy looking to come in and see the Aliens." she said.

"Oh, attracted some attention strolling in the front door, did we?" he sarcastically asked Peter, "Friday, advise security to turn him away."

"Sir, the boy is in need of medical attention. He's not showing up on scans as being human. Security x-ray's are coming up odd." Friday added. Tony swiped a few times on the terminal and a holographic screen appeared, showing camera footage of a boy huddled under a blanket in front of a security guard. An x-ray overlay made him raise an eyebrow. Vision looked over his shoulder and glanced at Tony before speaking.

"I will go meet him." he said, "Excuse me." With a nod to the guests, he entered the elevator and pressed the lobby button.

------------------------------------------------

Wing had found himself crossing the street and walking straight for the front door of the massive metal and glass building. His gaze fixed straight upward to strain to see the top, but instead he bumped into a security guard standing in his way.

"<Oh, sorry>" Wing muttered in his mother tongue. He had never spoken to Humans before and didn't know the language. Perhaps his magic could be of some use?

"Friday, possible 10-14." The Guard spoke in his radio, "Request assistance."

"Can...See...Aliens?" Wing muttered, his magic trying to coax something from the man's mind, but he was trying to be as least intrusive as possible. He needed answers and these strange people were the only lead he has had in months to getting back home, or some further direction in his life.

"Sir, please step back." the guard instructed. Wing waited and after what seemed to be ages, a tall man with red skin, and a stone in his forehead came outside to meet him. Wing's heart jumped for a moment at the sight of another Alien, but was concerned by the power he felt from that stone.

"Greetings, young one." he said, "I am Vision. And you are?" Wing tried his magic on this man's mind, but oddly could not find a mind to connect to.

"You... a..." he struggled for the words, "<Are you like me? Are there other Aliens on this world?>" Vision's brow narrowed as he heard the strange language and his mind connected to the Stark's mainframe to search for it. He was surprised to find it inside a Chitauri data node recovered from a downed Leviathan during the invasion. He sighed heavily,

"<Come inside. We need to talk.>" he said, using the data download.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:32 pm 

Impatient, now wasn’t he? Loki thought, one brow raised as he basically told Loki what to do. He didn’t take orders well, not from the Allfather, and most definitely not from some Midgardian. His scowl only deepened when this man had the audacity to suggest turning into Thor! Of all the Avengers, that was the one he chose? Caught up in this thought, Loki nearly missed the part about an alien invasion.

Surely this man didn’t know about Thanos and his army did he? And if so, how? Having more questions now than before, Loki decided to give this man a chance, one he hoped he wouldn’t come to regret. Climbing onto the bike, Loki wondered just how much this man knew.

He rationalized that this was for the good of his own safety rather than that of the realm that had him cooperating, at least for now. Afterall, he was already risking enough being here of all places, why should he push his luck in trying to get into the Avengers tower? He knew they weren’t exactly fond of him, no matter what his brother may say.

As they reached the tower, Loki chose not to go with what the man had proposed and instead took the form of the team’s patriotic leader, Captain America.

“I don’t know what you have planned but it had better be worth it.” He hissed at the biker before making his way inside.

Receiving few problems, Loki located the elevator, leading his current companion to it and their impromptu meeting with Stark.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:39 pm 

Ahh yes...Training...With the Avengers. Not something he would ever want to do… Evverrr. Of course Peter would be lying if he said he wasn’t jealous. But if he were to get the opportunity to train with them, he would probably just die on the spot.
After that whole incident with Osprey attacking him out of revenge for her uncle, he was at a loss to do. She had disappeared off the map for a couple of weeks, and just when he thought it was safe; Boom.
At first he had been shocked. She had managed to sneak up on him without alerting him. But she just wanted to talk things over and to apologize...Peter was still wary (with her being a good foot taller than him) but she seemed actually apologetic. That, and his Spidey-Sense wasn’t going off.
Nonetheless, she had learned his secret identity. Nobody had ever figured it out, including the press, avengers, and Aunt May; and yet she had managed to figure it out.

Honestly it scared him.

So what did he do? He befriended her. What better way than to make sure that his identity was safe then to befriend the girl who had stolen it away. He had to get close to the girl to make sure she wouldn’t give it away. Blackmailing of some sort. If he had some of her secrets, hopefully she wouldn’t give his away.
Of course it sounds bad now that he’s thought about it, but then again. She had attacked him. Besides, she really wasn’t that bad now that he’s gotten to know her. She's pretty chill girl.

The Avengers thing? That wasn’t planned.
Peter was laying on a building when she had showed up and given her whole apologetic spiel, and as luck would have it- Tony Stark showed up. Why he’d showed up? No clue. They hadn’t talked much, actually almost none at all except the time that he had hurriedly mumbled “Nice work kid” before blasting off when he was little.
Peter would’ve been ecstatic to see him...If he wasn’t freaking out so much. So, to save his own behind, he thought on the spot and blurted out-
“Mr. Stark! Nice to see you! This is Osprey, you should check her out, she’d be a cool asset to the team! I...I uhh, gotta bounce. I have Math. Work. Mathwork...Homework! I got homework.”
Before jumping off the building and running home. And thank his lucky stars Stark had taken his advice and checked her out.

Unluckily for him he never got to talk to Tony Stark.

“Yeah man that must suuuck,” he drawled out, laughing to himself. As he was turning and talking to Osprey, Flash had come and bumped shoulders with him roughly. Nothing he couldn’t handle, but it was painfully obvious that he had gone out of his way to mess with him as they had the same class and the room was the opposite way Flash was going. As if to confirm his suspicions, Flash turned around when he thought Peter wouldn’t notice, and started back towards Peter and the classroom. To save him some dignity, Peter pretended not to notice. He was feeling gracious today, alright?!
“ I have a photography project due today, when I get it back lemme show you the pictures. I got this picture of you and your do-”
Before he could finish, the minute bell rung.
“ Oh! See you later,” Calling over his shoulder, the teen managed not to hit anybody as he ran to his classroom.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 am 

I have returned

Ivan barely waited for the woman to get on the bike with him before punching out into the street. As the rode she used her power to change into Steve Rodgers, but that's not what caught Ivan's attention. The magic they used to do so, it didn't match with anything they had on their home world. Freezing time again, he searched the universe once more. It took him a while, but he found a match to this magic in the home of an Avenger, Asguard. So, a Asguardian with illusion magic, there was a rather infamous character who fit that bill. Stopping the bike outside of Stark Tower, Ivan left the bike standing between two cars directly out front. If it got towed, that would be a small price to pay.

"Don't worry, all I need is for you to confirm everything I say, and get me into see the big guys. Once I point them in the right direction, they'll be able to spot the ship and prepare themselves. Then we can all go home satisfied," Ivan dropped his voice so low only he and the God of Trickery could here him, "Loki." His eyes were locked on the Asguardians, watching for his reaction. "If you try to use any of your famous illusions, I'll see right through them. Then we'll find out if Gods are susceptible to sleeping agent." Based on his bioligy, it would take more than one dart to put him to sleep. Ivan decided three would do, just to be safe.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:41 am 

just passing through

Peter did not realise that this was not a topic to bring up he looked at his crew maybe if they had known about this sooner they could have done something. Rocket stood with his arms crossed “ha ya right you guys defeated an army of Chitauri...” Peter quickly stopped Rocket. Peter waved to Vision when they were introduced and turned back to Rocket who just walked of with Groot “sorry about him he means well it’s just that he is very...sarcastic and doesn't really care for others that well other than Groot ” Peter’s attention was turned to Tony’s question he kind of laughed “ya we kind of have a habit of doing that”. Peter couldn’t help but think that the stone he saw on vision’s forehead seemed like the one they had dealt with Ronan on Xandarr but it was different in some way.

Osprey laughed at Peter’s response “ya it kind of dose” Osprey watched Flash go past them she then turned her attention to Peter “that sounds great Peter can’t wait to see it Peter and see you later” Osprey started down the hall towards her first shop class she walked into the auto shop she looked around the class till she found her partner they had been working on a new type of engine that would be better for the environment but had twice the horsepower of a normal engine. Osprey had an easy couple of classes but she was not really excited to go to training after school today.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:35 pm 

Wing complied with the red man and glanced over his shoulder at the two who had arrived by motorcycle. He was guided into an elevator which quickly opened up to glass walls halfway up. He had no problem with heights, yet wondered where he was going, as the Stark Tower itself was intimidating.

The elevator doors opened up and the red man's hand on his shoulder guided him forward, where a man in a sharp suit was talking with some roguelike characters, along with a woman with green skin. He eyed the large mad with grey skin but remained silent as the red man guided him around the room towards a hallway.

"Vision..." Tony started, "Did you get yourself a pet?"

"Don't be rude now, Mr. Stark." He replied, "I believe this boy may have come through with the Chitauri. He speaks a dialect found in their databanks.

"Is he clean?" Tony asked.

"Hardly. Can you not smell him from over there? I believe nourishment is a priority here, Mr. Stark" he replied, guiding the boy to the kitchen.

"I mean does he have weapons? Is he bugged?" Tony asked, calling down the hall, "You know, I do believe that may have been his first joke. They grow up so quickly..."

Again the elevator doors opened again and a strange man in a long coat stepped out followed by Steven Rogers, Captain America himself.

"Afternoon, Cap." Tony said with a nod. "Who's your friend. Wanna join the little party going on here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vision led Wing down the hall and gestured to the table. Wing had watched families eat around them by looking through windows, so he knew to take a seat.

"<You know, you can take off your blanket in here, sir.>" Vision said as he opened the fridge. There was some broccoli casserole that barely anyone touched because it was his first time making it and he missed some ingredients. He pulled it out and got a spoon to put into a bowl. Throwing it into the microwave, he turned back to the boy, seeing that he had pulled the dirty blanket from his shoulders and dropped it on the floor, his dirty white wings hanging lazily over the back of the chair.

"<You speak my language.>" he asked, "<Are you from my world?>"

"<No I am a synthetic lifeform. I downloaded your language from one of the ships you arrived on.>" he replied. The microwave beeped and he set the casserole in front of the boy, handing him a fork.

Wing inhaled the aroma of it and grabbed the fork, his wariness of the red man giving in to his hunger. Within minutes, the boy felt better and pushed his empty plate away.

"<My thanks.>" he said, bowing his head.

"<Now, let's get cleaned up. This way.>" Vision directed.

After a brief explanation of the large shower, he was brought to in a locker room Wing felt comfort for once, soaking in a hot shower. He finally felt the grime from months of living in the streets wash off of him, and his wings felt lighter after the feathers were cleansed. By now, the food was starting to give him more energy and he finally felt awake, grabbing a towel that the red man had provided. He was a little suspicious as to why he was getting such gratuity, yet was thankful for it none the less.

"<How do you fare?>" the red man asked, turning the corner, Wing had tied the towel around his waist and was shaking his wings slightly to try and dry them off.

"<Well, Thank you again.>" he replied.

"<I have questions.>" Vision said, "<Are you comfortable answering them? They may be quite personal.>" Wing was becoming frustrated with trying to dry his wings as the air was too humid in the shower to do a proper job. Spreading them out he lifted a hand to each one and muttered a spell. The water in each wing started to draw out of the feathers and began to form a large orb of water in front of him, floating in the air. Once they were dry, he waved his hand toward the drain, and the ball sailed through the air and spashed on the floor of the shower.

"<Yes.>" Wing said, "<It is the least I can do to repay your kindness.>" Vision had watched amazed and gestured out to the lounge area to talk.