Post subject: Descendants of Gods
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:53 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

The smell of dark moist dirt and the hint of water from the sprinklers calmed Riu to an almost trance. She stood at the entrance of her garden with her brown eyes closed as she slowly breathed in the scent that felt like home to her. She slowly opened her eyes to the vibrant colors of her garden. She had all sort of plants spread around, organized in sections. As a botanist, you had to have organization or else you'd place plants near each other that would be incompatible. Plants are surprising vicious in the most sneakiest of ways.

Riu smiled at this thought, softly reaching her hand out to touch a leaf of one of her floral plants. She silky smooth texture sent goosebumps up her arm and her face softened as if she was caressing a lover. She moved away from the floral plant, pulled her hair back into a long ponytail to keep it out of her face, and began to walk down along the wooden planks that covered a section of the dirt floor for a walking area, her heels softly clicking against the wood. She walked towards her lab area, where her lab equipment sat.

She sat on the stool in front of her lab desk, the white desk spread wide to cover a large range on the south side of the garden. Several beakers, microscopes, burners, and much more spread across the desk. Her white coat hung over her back, covering her stool as she leaned down to grab a recent test sample from the fridge below the desk and placed it under her scope. As she moved the microscope closer to her and started to lean forward to take a look, a voice spoke.

"Hey Riu!" Sarah, a co-worker, practically yelled into Riu's ear. Riu jumped, shoving the microscope and the lab sample over and quickly caught them both before they crashed to the floor. Riu closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to try and slow her sudden fast beating heart. "Oops! My bad!" The giggle from behind her made her cringe and she started inhaling deeper this time to keep her irritation and annoyance at bay.

"Hi Sarah." Riu finally answered in a calm manner, placing her materials back in their right place and turned around halfway on her stool to look over at Sarah. Her bubbly co-worker stood behind her. Sarah's blonde hair was long like Riu's brown hair, and was curled in soft waves that framed Sarah's face perfectly. Riu tried her best not to compare her body to Sarah's but the thoughts rain through her head. Thin, blonde, and average sized breast. The perfect model body. While Riu glanced down at her own, but her DD sized breast stood in the way hiding her curves. She sighed, closing her eyes before glancing towards Sarah again only to notice a shadow from the outside of her green house walking by. Wonder who that could be. She thought for a minute before shaking her head and turning her attention back to Sarah as she babbled on about something.

"Can you believe they make us wear these stupid white lab coats? And around dirt? Are you kidding? Do you know how hard it is to get dirt stains out of this thing?!" Sarah babbled on, complaining about one thing or another and Riu fazed out her words, nodding her head and saying 'uh huh.' at the appropriate times but not really comprehending anything. She had no idea why Sarah kept coming into her work space to talk to her. The Green Garden company was all about the environment and has safe ecological green houses and gardens for each individual botanist that was employed by them. This one was Riu's. It was hers. Why was Miss Babbler Bimbo Blondie in her garden?!

Riu's irritation was getting the best of her and she forgot to respond to Sarah who noticed the sudden change in Riu. "Are you okay? You seem a little irritated." Sarah gasped suddenly, covering her mouth in shock and Riu felt a cold shiver run down her spine at the sudden idea that her co-worker could read her emotions and thoughts from her face. "I totally forgot to ask you about your date with Tyler!"

Riu couldn't help the sudden cringe on her face and she quickly turned around back to her desk to busy herself.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad... was it? Oh please tell me you didn't bring up marriage again!" Riu groaned and her face fell into her hands. She wished she had never told that date story to Sarah! How could she think that was a good idea?! Oh right, she was drunk. Another groan left her mouth and refused to peak back at Sarah to see her face. She could feel with doom the sudden lecture that was about to directed at her.

"I told you! I told you that if you brought up marriage again it would ruin all chances! You don't do that on a first date Riu. I mean... look marriage is all great and such but don't you want to have fun first? You know... get down and dirty?" Riu turned around to see Sarah shaking her eyebrows up and down. Riu just gave her a lazy 'are-you-kidding-me' face.

"No." That one word made Sarah stop her silliness and frown at Riu with a pout.

"You're no fun."

"I want to be married. I want kids. I'm not going to waste my time with a guy who is only looking for 'fun'." Riu huffed, turning back away from Sarah who she could hear sighing and could easily imagine her shaking her head in disappointment.

"Whatever sweetheart. With that rack you're only going to get guys looking for fun." Riu thought she heard a slight disdain in Sarah's voice. Could Sarah be jealous? Pff! Riu wouldn't believe that for a minute, and brushed away the thought.

"My 'rack' has nothing to do with it." Riu looked down at her breast with disdain. She honestly hated it. She was constantly having to deal with stares from rude, disgusting men who didn't seem to have a problem with rubbing their disgusting filthy hands on her in some way. Honestly, one guy takes a look at her, narrows on her chest, and thinks she'll jump into bed with no problem. God humanity was disgusting sometimes.

"You're rack has everything to do with it."

"Can we please stop talking about my chest?" Riu begged, glancing back at Sarah who seemed to give her a look of pity.

"Fine. Fine. But Tyler was a good catch! You really screwed that one up." Suddenly Sarah's eyes brightened and a perfect symmetric smile grew on her tiny face. "But! I heard that Kevin from HR has a thing for yoooou." Sarah sung out the words and Riu cringed, groaning again as if in immense pain.

"He tried to grab my ass at the last Green Meeting."

"Oh my god, no way! For real?!" Sarah eeped at the sudden juicy drama and Riu sighed, feeling a sudden headache appear in her temples.

"Hey Sarah, I actually have a project I need to finish before noon-."

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry! I didn't realize you were behind with your work." Sarah said in shock surprise. Riu tried her best not to comment and just gave her a tight smile.

She was not behind on any work. She was actually ahead of everyone else, including Sarah, and on the top charts on progressive methods. However, she wanted Sarah to leave. Wanted her to leave really, really badly.

Sarah gave her farewell goodbyes, walking out of the garden door. Riu had turned back to her work when she heard a sudden noise outside her door and focused in on it. "Oh! Hellooo there. Who might you be?" Sarah's voice seeped through the thin walls.

"I apologizes. I'm looking for a Mrs. Estivale." A soft feminine voice spoke.

"Oh! That would be Ms. Estivale." Riu winced at the sudden change and muttered under her breath about how it was actually 'Dr. Estivale'. "She's right in there! But..." The voices got really soft and Riu sighed, picturing Sarah gossiping about how Ms. Perfect was behind on her work.

"Ah... yes. Thank you." The woman seemed smart enough to brush Sarah aside quickly and Riu turned around to see a woman with black hair and a business suit come into her garden. The sudden look of disgust appeared stranger's face as she glanced at her surroundings and Riu narrowed her eyes. She could tell this wasn't going to be a fun visit.

Riu stood from her stool, giving her full height and watching the newcomer walk her way with her hips swinging side to side. Riu felt like the movement was on purpose or she just had a huge ass. She really couldn't tell from this angle.

"Mr. Estivale?" The woman asked.

"Dr. Estivale." Riu corrected, giving a tight smile at the woman who stopped a few feet.

"Ah. Doctor Esssstivale." The woman seemed to hiss like a snake on the s in her name and a sudden shiver went up her spine. What was with this woman?

"Can I help you with something?" Riu asked, a sudden sense of fear creeping under her skin.

"Yes... yessss you can." The twisted grin on the woman's face told every cell in Riu's body to run away. She tried to take a step back but her stool was in the way and tripped over, falling onto the ground. She caught herself with her hands, feeling the skin on her palms peel and scrape against the wood and dirt.

The woman smelled the air and sighed with delight. "Ah, the sssmell of blood. How I've missed this. Stupid Gods won't let us play with humans anymore. But He let me freeee." The woman grinned and Riu could have sworn she saw fangs and her tongue peeked out, long and thin like a snake.

"W-what are you?" Riu's eyes grew wide as she tried to scoot back on her hands, wincing at the sting from her scraped palms.

"HA! What am I? What about you?" The stranger huffed, giving Riu a snarl as she followed her movement. "You're just a disgusting halfie!" The woman hissed, closing in on Riu faster.

Were those... scales? Riu must be hallucinating right now. What in the world was going on? Riu watched in plain shock as the stranger in front of her began to... shift? Change? Become some monster? Riu couldn't put words to it.

The shredding of the woman's clothing echoed in the small garden, and the slithering of scales came next. Riu watched in shocked horror as the strange woman's legs appeared as snake tails. Two snails tails.

"I... am a Ssssscythian Dracanae." The monster said, slithering closer to Riu and quickly tried to scoot away again but became cornered against her plants. "And you... you are-AH!" The sudden monster screeched as the plant that Riu had hidden against sudden exploded with a puff of smoke and hard seeds.

"Stay away from Miss Riu!"" The sudden voice echoed in Riu ears, but she knew no one else was in the room.

"Evil snake!" Riu's head jerked to her fly snapper plant nearby who suddenly snapped at the monster who yelped and hissed, slithering back from the plants.

Did... did Riu just hear her plants speak?

[i]"Get up Miss Riu! Get up!"[i] Riu shook at the sudden voices she kept hearing, all chanting the same thing. She quickly scurried to her feet. The monster hissing at Riu.

"You won't get away!" The monster rushed towards Riu, fast for no legs. Riu freaked, feeling cornered with no where to run and sudden just threw up her hands in hopes of stopping the monster, closing her eyes with only the thought of having a barrier between her and the monster. "AH! What is the meaning of thisss?!" The monster hissed again, squirming in an entanglement of vines. Riu opened her eyes and gasped at the sight. She looked at her hands, then back to the monster but decided now wasn't the time to figure out what the **** just happened.

Now was the time to run like the wind.

She quickly moved around the squirming snake thingy, rushing out of her green house, grabbing her purse on the way. Outside seemed like a field of more green houses here and there but she ignored them all and rushed towards the parking lot nearby. She stopped by her red Honda, hysterically digging through her purse for her keys. She clicked the button to unlock the door but when the handle wouldn't budge the groaned. "Come on!" She tried again and heard the click, quickly getting into her car and speeding off.

A few minutes later, she was back at her apartment. Her door was locked and bolted in three different places. All windows had been secured and locked. She stood in her small studio place, hyperventilating from the sudden sense of things. When she finally had nothing else to do, she decided to let the dark spots she was seeing take over and she fainted.

Last edited by Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Descendants of Gods
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:17 am 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

A loud thud echoed through the room, followed by a painful groan. Skye stood triumphant over her latest opponent, who was lying on the ground, hold his stomach. "Roderick! How many times do I have to tell you?! Its not a fight or die match! Its sparring!" Skye turned her head and glared at her sensei. What was the point of being a black belt of she could never use what she knew? She put her fist in her hand and bowed. "I'm sorry, master. I let myself get carried away." She smirked as two other blackbelts helped the man up and carried him away. The sensei came up to Skye. "You have to learn to control your temper. You are chaotic and your skills are still all over the place." Skye ignored the man and stormed out of the room.

She went to her locker and yanked it open, backing her duffle bag. The only reason she was even here was because her therapist told her she needed an outlet. She didn't want to admit it but she fell in love with it. But now it almost seemed like she needed an outlet for her outlet. She wanted to beat the **** out of something or someone. She was always hyped, especially when she drank. She glanced at the clock and realized she was late for her class. Her professor was getting tired of her tardiness and was even threatening to drop her. She rushed to put everything away and slammed her locker, sprinting out the door.

Darting down the street, she decided to cut through an alley. This wasn't unusual, she had taken this route before. What WAS unusual was the man standing at the end of the alley. He was tall, wearing a hoodie with the hood up so you couldn't see his face. He stood right in Slyes way. When she tried to sidestep him, he followed. She took a deep breath. She wasn't an intimidating creature by any means. Standing 5'3" 130lbs soaking wet, she looked rather harmless. But her temper usually made sure people didn't cross her twice. But she took deep breaths trying to calm herself. "Excuse me, sir, can I please pass by?" The man just stood there, arms crossed. "What the hell man?" She said. She turned to go back but found that path blocked by another mysterious man.

Skye sneered at them. "Oh really? Is that how you think this is gonna be? Think you can take advantage of an innocent girl?" She finally her the first man make a noise. It was laughter. "Ha ha ha! A demigod, innocent? Now that's not likely." The voice was deep and graveley. The other man laughed as well. The first lifted his hand and pulled back his hood, and Skye was so supposed by what she saw that for the first time in her life, she froze. The mans face was warped and distorted to look like a bull, complete with horns. She looked back and the other man had removed his hood, revealing the same thing. "What the ****!?" She finally croaked. The man behind her began to move towards her. Skye felt a sudden burning sensation in her hand and looked down to see a metal staff with intricate designs of flames. Skye yelped and dropped the staff. It disappeared as soon as it hit the ground. She looked up again as the bull man charged towards her, the other making a move as well. Again the staff appeared and again she dropped it. The two got closer, but this time when the staff appeared, Skye swung it with all her might, knocking the bull man off his feet. She swung around and hit the other one as well. She dropped the staff once again and made a break for it, running back to her apartment.

Finally, out of breath and heart pounding, she entered her apartment. She collapsed on the couch and tried to reason with herself what had just happened. Did she hallucinate? She's never done that before. Was it masks? They seemed pretty real, and come to think of it, their eyes were glowing red. And what was that comment about 'demigods'? What the hell was going on in her head?!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

A dozen alarms were going off, people were either shouting from seemingly every room or had flicked the light on over their door, and nobody was around to do anything about it all! The nursing station was empty, everyone having been scattered all around the building already. Carrying a stack of bedpans in his arms, towels draped over both arms, Adrien made his way as quickly as he could to the deserted nursing station. Placing the clean bedpans on a chair, he quickly pulled a cheap notebook from his pocket and checked the alarms, turning them off as he jotted down what was needed where. 

He was technically only a student, but most of what he already did was outside of this as the hospital was short staffed nearly one hundred percent of the time. Humming to himself, Adrien flipped his notebook pages as he gathered up the medication he needed, placing the pills in the little cups and rounding up enough clean cups for water. Tray in hand, the young student nurse made his way to each room, greeting the occupants by name and asking how they were as he administered the meds to each patient, or inquired about what others needed. 

When he had made three trips of the floor, and everyone had quieted down and gotten what they needed, Adrien returned to the nurse station to page one of the nurses. Sitting down in one of the swivel chairs, he used his foot to push off the wall and sent the chair towards the desk. 

"Can I get a nurse or two on floor C, please?" He asked over the intercom. 

As he waited, Adrien leaned back, his hands behind his head as he gently spun the chair. He knew it was a rough job, and many of the nurses had been on since the night before, but did every one of them need to disappear right when things starting up? Hearing the sound of heels coming down the hall, Adrien sat up and turned towards the doorway just as a young woman appeared, dressed in the typical nurses outfit. He didn't remember seeing her before, and he thought he had known all the nurses and many of the doctors having been here for a few months now. Maybe she was new, or from one of the other floors. Either way, she was here now and that was what mattered.

"You paged for a nurse?" She asked. Adrien stood, picking up the bedpans he had abandoned earlier.

"Sure did! Everything should be good for a little while, though Emily may need a second dosage in about fifteen minutes, and Charles was complaining about his back again so you might want to check on him." Turning to leave and continue what he had been doing prior to the crisis, Adrien was stopped by the nurse's hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at her, eyebrow raised in question.

"Did I forget somethi--" He stopped what he was going to say upon seeing the nurse, or at least what had been the nurse. Where she had stood not five seconds earlier, something else now stood. This something else still had the general look of the pretty young nurse, but now her hair, which had looked fiery before, was quite literally flames burning around her face, while her legs had taken on a completely different appearance. One, that of a donkey, and the other appeared to be made out of some sort of metal. Dropping the bedpans with a clatter, Adrien rubbed his eyes, briefly wondering if he had been drugged, or if his lack of sleep the past week was finally getting to him.

"I...um..." Adrien wasn't usually one to stutter, but then again this wasn't a normal situation either. Scrabbling backwards, he kicked the chair and reached across the counter for anything he could use to defend himself. The woman...creature...approached him, a smile on her face revealing two sharp looking fangs. 

"What's going on? Who are you? What are you?" Adrien asked, bringing the scalpel he had managed to grab up. He knew it wouldn't be that effective, but it was something.

"Silly boy, that doesn't matter." The thing laughed as it neared the student. "What matters is--" She was cut off as Adrien shoved the swivel chair at her, knocking her mismatched legs off balance. He heard her shriek but was too busy racing down the hall for the emergency alarm. He never reached it though as the creature cut him off and lunged at him. He caught her by the wrists but was knocked on his back by her momentum. Holding the creatures hands away from his throat, Adrien felt his own hands grow warm and he quickly looking to them expecting them to be bleeding or something from touching this thing's skin. To his surprise this wasn't the case at all, instead, all along the creature's skin, starting where his hands held her, large red blisters began to form. He heard her scream and try to pull away from him. Letting go, Adrien looked down at the creature before coming to his senses and dashing the remaining distance to the emergency alarm. Pulling it, he sunk down against the wall as the alarm blared and security rushed past him. Adrien was too preoccupied looking at his hands and wondering what the hell just happened.

When security did a sweep of the floor, having to calm a few patients down in the process, they returned to Adrien.

"We didn't find anything out of the ordinary. Are you alright?" Adrien looked up at them as though the man had grown a second head. Did they not see the freaking woman with the mismatched legs and fire hair who had moments ago been on the floor not ten steps from where he now sat? Meaning to point to it, Adrien stopped when he saw the spot was empty. Standing, he quickly scanned the area but saw nothing.

"It was right there." Two of the security men exchanged concerned looks as the young man searched the area for something.

"What was there?" One finally asked when Adrien returned.

"It was..." How crazy would it be if he told them what he had seen? "Nothing, I guess I just imagined it." He said. 

As the two men left him, Adrien heard them mutter something about lack of staff and not getting paid enough. Looking down at the spot the creature had been, Adrien noticed a small scratch on his forearm. Running a finger over it, he wondered if he was going to get some weird disease now but was shocked  once more as the cut healed, leaving a pale pink line in its place. Standing there in the middle of the hall, staring at his arm, Adrien jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning quickly, preparing for round two, he relaxed upon seeing his supervisor.

"Adrien, I think you should go sit down for a little while, maybe grab a quick nap." Adrien simply nodded and walked to one of the break rooms which was thankfully empty. Sinking into one of the chairs, he wondered if he was going crazy. Maybe he was getting into the wrong profession if this was what happened with only half the hours of a regular nurse.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Classicism, the pinnacle aspect of the Renaissance. It influenced Europe in the 16th century and now influences the rest of the world. The Greeks and Romans hold a very important position in our world and society today. Their literature and myths have shown the power of human imagination."

A hand raised in the crowd of students.

"I think you mean human experience, sir." The hand belonged to a female with surprisingly jet black hair.

"Why do you say that, Ms. Everston?"

"Well you see, the recounts, or myths as you refer to them, were experiences that humans had previously encountered and then written down. They are not from the depths of the human mind, but are instead the offspring and results of actual events that transpired."

The professor smirked a bit. "Interesting proposition, Ms. Ever-."

A new voice interrupted.

"That's absolute crap."

All heads in the auditorium swiveled in the direction of Jaxon.

"That's absolute crap. Monsters don't exist. They're simply the results of human stupidity, meant to scare people into submission and servitude."

"That's enough, Jaxon. This is your fourth interruption in my class and I am sick and tired of it. Take a trip to the Dean's office and chat with him about the power of "human stupidity". And I apologize, Ms. Everston. You deserve more respect."

Jaxob grabbed him bag and stood up, surveying the auditorium around him. "You're all idiots if you believe her. Know and acknowledge that." He then left and walked into the hallway. But not before he reached his 200th step, he heard a voice behind him. "You're quite the scholar, Mr. Isle."

Jaxon turned around and was met with the face of Allie, the girl who he had insulted in front of everyone.

"Yeah, and you're quite the fanatic, as well", Jaxon responded. He was about to continue on his journey to the Dean when a foul odor hit Jaxon, causing him to stop. He faced in Allie's direction again, but instead of Allie, an elderly woman covered with...bird feathers? No no no, that couldn't be right. But it was...the lady had talons as well. A thought appeared in Jaxon's head. He knew what she was. A Greek monster he had studied in World History.

"Harpy", he whispered in fear. They shouldn't exist. That's impossible. "W-who are y-." Jaxon wasn't able to finish the sentence before it launched herself at him. Jaxon raised his arms in defense and turned away from the lady. He ducked and closed his eyes and waited for the talons to rip him apart...but all that was heard was a screech. Jaxon slowly opened his eyes and in awe at the sight. Ice spikes had impaled the Harpy and kept it in place. Blood slowly stained the ice as the Harpy screeched in agony.

"RELEASE ME!" It screamed as it tried to break free. Jaxon grabbed his bag and ran off, he was just wanted to be at his dorm, safe and sound. He was about to turn a corner when he suddenly dropped through the floor. He landed on his bed and rolled onto the floor.

"What. The. ****."

Last edited by iiReaper on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:57 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

“WE LOVE YOU!”

“MACK! MACK!”

“TURN THIS WAY!”

The roar of the crowd was music to the young man’s ears as he strolled down the red carpet to the limo that waited for him. Women and men, both screamed his name. Hands outstretched to him for just the smallest touch or even a glance in their direction to validate their existence. Mack drank it up like any God would the prayers of his loyal followers. For to a man with the ego the size of the world that is what they were to him and he to them.

A God among men.

In the limo, the screaming was muted but the noise was still enough that the smirk on his face did not waver or falter even for a second.

“Another successful movie premiere,” the distinctive female voice from across the limo.

Sunglasses lowered just enough to allow him the ability to view the woman without much hindrance. The cocky male grunted in approval, “Was there ever a doubt?”

“With you? No, love. Never.” The woman’s voice held the distinctive quality of silk. A soft sound that managed to caress and titillate at the same time. Another aspect that Mack approved of heavily.

“Love? Why aren’t you a bold one. Throwing about titles as if that will help to prolong our little dance here,” the shades completely removed now. They were held between two fingers of one hand, more like allowed to dangle in an almost too casual a manner while he relaxed against the fine leather of the seat. “Of course you know me, for honestly who does not? But you are at the advantage for I do not know who you are,” held tilted to the side like one would examine a fine car and he was still trying to figure out if he wanted to take it for test drive or not. “So, just who are you?”

“Mmm…” her tongue snaked out to lick across her lips and immediately held Mack’s attention. “I can be anything you want me to be…”

The answer was as corny as it comes, lame in all honesty. But the woman had the goods to back what she was selling and this would not have been the first time that a crazed fan got into his limo. Last time the woman was like a soft four, but Mack was not one to refuse the oral offerings from one of his disciples.

That would have been rude.

Not another word was spoken, instead Mack merely jerked his chin to invite her over. Expecting her to take the seat beside him, one can only imagine the shock and pleasant surprise when she instead choose to sit in his lap. This one obviously was not one to waste time, just how Mack wished most of his female conquests were. Against his lips she pressed a rough kiss, there was a strength behind it that he had not been expecting but was not about to complain about either. At least not until he felt a sharp pain and tasted cooper.

“What the ****?!” he practically snarled and shoved her from his lap onto the floor of the limo. “You bit me? You crazy ****ing! DO YOU KNOW HOW VALUABLE MY FACE IS!” More of a declaration of rage than an actual question, Mack as ready to kick her out of the moving vehicle when she started to chuckle. It was not long before the chuckle turned into nearly crazed laughter that had the man more on edge than he already was. At the front of the limo, the driver made some comment about pulling over, though he had to shout over the radio that suddenly decided to turn itself to full blast.

“You are so like him…it is comical,” the woman remarked from the floor. Hair atop her head started to fall away to reveal…snakes. One of which hissed and snapped at him though they were not yet able to reach him from how far she still was.

“Like who? Listen ****ing I don’t know what ****ing magic show you are trying to sell with me, but you barked up the wrong tree when you thought that your fine ass was going to just waltz in here and act all crazy and still get in my pants. I don’t **** with crazy as a rule.”

“This is more than you, you spoiled child!” the words slung at him stung more than he would ever admit to. “Your blood will help usher in the future! It will be grand and we will no longer have to hide who we are! We will be free!”

A retort was fresh and sharp on the tip of his tongue, when something wrapped about Mack’s ankle and yanked him from the seat to the floor. About his body he felt something cold and scalely start to constrict him. With each breath he took the harder it was to take the next and the one after that.

“Poor boy. Destined for greatness and about to be nothing but food for…what was it you called me? A crazy ****ing?”

The face he had just been kissing, one that he had been completely enamored with now was something from a nightmare. Tusks that dripped with a vile substance that caused his skin to burn wherever it touched. Jaws, just as grotesque as the tusks began to unhinge like that of a large snake. Death stared Mack literally in the face, but what really stood out to him were the insults to his person. To his manhood and of course his face that she threatened to ruin.

He was not having that.

Rage built up and swelled from the pit of his stomach. Out from him this rage crackled and sparked along his body, and in a sudden though brilliant flash the pair were engulfed in a ball of lightning that set the car ablaze which then exploded. From the wreckage Mack emerged, dazed, confused and cradling the injured driver in his arms. Whatever the **** happened he could not even begin to understand, but the crowd of reporters that had been tailing the car thought they saw it get struck by lightning before it exploded. Then there was Mack walking out of the explosion without looking back like some hero. When his head was clear and he could try to put two and two together he would actually thank that woman for helping to boost his career even more.

Though Mack was kind of **** about losing his sunglasses. He really loved that pair.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:22 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

The sweet bitter aroma from the mug in her hands was inhaled into her nose as she breathed slowly. Riu stared into the creamy bitter coffee, sitting on the bar stool in her kitchen. She finally lifted the coffee to her mouth, taking a slow sip and letting out a soft sigh. Yesterday went through her head over and over again but nothing made sense to her.

That woman had two snake tails and no legs. It was like she was part snake and part human. A shiver ran down Riu's back at the thought of it. She knew genetic experiments happened often but generally only on plant life. It was a common study in the science world of botany. But for something between a snake and a woman? No matter how much the scientist in her wanted to explain that monster, Riu could not get rid of the terrifying fear that settled into her gut telling her that there was more to it than science.

After staring at her coffee that started to get cold for too long, Riu finally sighed and pushed it away. She was about to get up when a soft voice stopped her.

"You should eat something! Here, have an orange." Suddenly, her orange plant dropped a ripened orange from it's branch and Riu couldn't help but let out a shriek.

"Wha- but! No..." Riu shook her head at the sudden bizarre circumstance that just happened and she covered her ears with both her hands and shut her eyes tightly. "Oh god, I'm going crazy aren't I?"

"No, not crazy. Just awake!" Her orange plant talked to her again and Riu looked up at it. She had covered her ears, but it was like it spoke to her mind on a telepathic level. Riu stared at her plant in bewilderment as she tried to figure out if she was telepathic or not. After a few minutes of just staring Riu threw her hands up in defeat and groaned.

"There has to be a way to explain all this right? Maybe I can search it up or something..." Riu paused as she heard her cellphone vibrating for the 6th time since she left work abruptly. She winced, standing up and deciding to finally face reality. She picked up her cell from where it landed yesterday and scrolled through the missed calls. She cringed again when she saw two from Sarah and several more from her supervisor. Technically she was done with her research that day already but she probably left her lab in disarray. Along with a trapped woman half snake monster.... Riu decided she didn't want to deal with that mess just yet and was about to put her phone back when a notification came up saying she had a text message.

Riu paused, staring at... Riu stared closer. She went through her contact list searching for whoever decided it was a fun idea to change their contact information but when she didn't find the name in her contact list she stared at her phone again.

Apparently, someone named Hermes sent her a text message.

"You got to be ****ing kidding me." Riu blinked at her phone like it had gone insane. Who in their right mind would hack into her phone list themselves as Hermes and send her a text? She hesitated at opening the text message but curiosity got the best of her and she opened it.

"Yo! I'm Hermes! Messenger of the Gods and all that. If you'd like to have all your questions answered from the wild attack you and your fellow people have been a victim of, please join us at the church on 42nd and 12th st in about an hour! P.S. Can you bring one of those oranges?"

Riu stared into her phone before letting her hand drop to her side and she just stared at the wall instead. She turned her head slightly to the orange that had fallen to the ground and then glanced down at her phone again and the text that has completely destroyed her ability to think straight. After what felt like hours, but was probably only a minute, Riu finally shook herself out of her state of complete confusion and then let out a scream. She screamed at the top of her lungs for a long few seconds before finally going silent. She breathed heavily, feeling so much better to let all that stress out before she turned toward her orange tree and picked up the orange on the ground. She stared at the orange in her hand, then her plant, then her phone and made her decision.

Grabbing her purse, she dropped the orange and phone into it and walked out the door. A few minutes later she was staring at an abandoned ruined church in front of her. The white paint was peeling and seemed to be turning yellow on the edges from water and rust damage. The cross at the top looked like it was about to fall off and the door was cracked open and hanging off the hinges. She was honestly afraid to touch the door in thoughts that with one touch it would completely collapse. It did not, thank goodness, and Riu walked into the dirty, dusty, abandoned and falling apart church with a sense of dread. She felt like the biggest idiot in the world. Who the hell would listen to a text from a Greek god and bring a goddamn orange as asked? Apparently her.

"Hey! Did you bring my orange?" A masculine voice echoed in the church and Riu froze in place. She glanced up at stared at what she could only describe... was Hermes. Literally. The winged hat was one thing, but the winged sandals kind of gave it all away. She stared at Hermes for a minute, who just smiled at her like everything was right in the world.

"So, nice cosplay?" Riu answered softly and Hermes chuckled.

"Kind of expected that one. But seriously... orange?" Hermes grinned and Riu just looked at him with a raised eyebrow before grabbing the orange out of her purse. "Oh! Yay! Gimmie!" Hermes suddenly appeared before her, flying in the air and reached for her. Riu jerked back with a yelp and took a few steps back, holding the orange to her chest.

"Oh come on! I heard you grew the greatest fruits in the world from your supervisor. I mean it's not as awesome as Mack's movies of course but I'm sure it's pretty darn good especially since... you know... your mom and all." Hermes just smiled at her, crossing his legs to sit like a pretzel as he levitate in the air.

"My mom? But she's-."

"Not your step-mom. You're real mom. Blood relative and all that?" Hermes eyes narrowed on the orange and he held out his hand. Riu bit her lip, confused at his words. Her mom was her real mom and she didn't understand why he said step-mom. She had no step-mom. She could tell she wasn't going to get any answers from him until she gave him the orange so she tossed it at him. He caught it with a grin and began to peel it with glee. As he popped a piece of orange into his mouth with a small groan he fell from the air back onto his feet and walked back to where the alter sat at the back of the church. "This is damn good. Almost as good as your mothers." He popped another piece of orange into his mouth before he sat back on the alter and stared at Riu who just watched him.

"You keep talking about my mother like she can grow a plant but my mom can't keep-."

"Can't keep anything alive. She killed that mint plant you sent her just last week actually."

"But that was only a week ago! How could she have killed it so fast?!" Riu huffed. She kept sending and sending new plants to her mom. All of them generally easy to take care of but each time they miraculously would die in only a short amount of time. It's like her mother was cursed or something.

"You really shouldn't trust her with plants. I mean she's not your real mom." Hermes spoke while popping another orange slice into his mouth. Riu was about to demand more answers when he perked up with a grin. "Oh goody! More are here!"

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:10 pm 

Skye lay in her bed just staring at the ceiling. She didn't get a wink of sleep that night, trying to rationalize what had happened the day before. Her only logical conclusion was that she had finally snapped and went insane. What else could it be? The two bull type men, which she knew from mythological history were known as minotaurs, (she loved history, real and fiction alike) the bo staff just appearing in her hand every time she felt like defending herself physically. It was all the pressure from school and then trying to keep her anger under control. Her anger management always seemed to be in the forefront of her mind. It took so much energy to NOT cause s problem, it was actually waring her out. She used to take meds in highschool, but they seemed to only make it worse. Her alarm went off startling her. Suddenly go staff was once again in her hand. She let out a frustrated yell. If she WAS insane, she had a pretty freaking powerful imagination. The staff seemed real. She decided to get up and look at ut. It was made out of a type of metal she wasn't familiar with. Upon closer inspection, what she thought were flames turned out to be a Chinese dragon, the same design on her own staff at the dojo. She had it custom made so she had something different from the losers in her class.

She left it on the table and walked away to get dressed. She got on her regular attire: a sleeveless hoodie and cargo shorts. She liked to dress opposite of what her stuck up father deemed appropriate. Just be aue she was going to some pristigious college didn't mean she needed to dress like a prick. She was kind of like a child in that she wanted to rebel, but wasn't "depressed" enough to be goth. Plus all that black would be so hot.

She went back to the table and saw the staff missing. She ground her teeth. Would her mind make up its mind on if she was crazy or not!? Wouldn't you know it, once the thought popped into her head, the staff popped into her hand. She gripped it tight. Despite the metallic feel, it was super light. She swung it softly a few times. Then she tried out a couple of harder moves. It was easy to handle, as if it knew what she needed. Hmm.

She grabbed her phone and her key and headed out the door. She ran all the way to the dojo without breaking a sweat, which wouldn't be too big a deal since she was fit, but she ran the whole way in a dead sprint, which would make any human sweat at least a little. She got the building and entered. She bowed to the master, who was teaching a class. "Master sorry to interrupt, but I'd really like to let off some steam." She got closer and whispered." Counciler said it would be good today." The mast nodded, knowing that when she said that, it was definitely needed. "Very well Roderick. We were just about to spar anyways." "Master, can we use stavs? I got a new one I'd like to try out." The master nodded and stepped back.

Skye's first apponent went down like a sack of potatos. The second didn't take long either. Black belt after black belt fell to Skyes hand, and it didn't seem to phase her at all. "Alright Roderick, I guess it my turn." The master didn't like students getting a big head, especially Skye. Skyler had never heated the master, but something told her this time would be different.

Not even five minutes later, the master was supporting a twisted ankle and a busted lip. Skye grinned from ear to ear. Everyone just stared as she casually walked out of the dojo. "Sorry master, I don't think your class is of any use to me anymore."

Skye ran through downtown. Sh wasn't dressed for it but she did some parquor off some cars and railings. She passed the alley she got attacked in the day before and stopped. The minotaur were gone of course but there were some thuggish looking guys conversing. Skye grinned. She apporoached them SBD the all fell silent. "Whachya up to guys?"she said smirking. "None of your business girlie, now get lost." Said one. "Now I don't think that's anyway to talk to a lady. Besides, I like it here. I think I'll stay." The one who spoke before stepped up menicingly. "I don't think you heard me, kid. Beat it!" Two others stepped up behind him. Skye couldn't stop grinning. "Or else what, dumbass?" This seemed to have struck a nerve because the guy launched himself at Skyler. As if on cue, her staff appeared. This made the guys pause but, too late, Skye swung.

It wasn't long before all five guys were on the ground, supporting some kind of injury. Skye was ecstatic. She left them all without a word. As she strolled along, she heard her phone go off. She looked and stopped, thourougly confused. She didn't know anyone named Hermes, and she was pretty sure nobody in their right mind would name their kid after THAT Greek god. She opened it.

Hey there, badass. How would you like some REAL competition? I'll make a bet that you couldn't take me in a million years. I mean I AM a Greek god. 42nd and 12th. An old church. If I beat you, you HAVE to do as I say. See you in an hour!

Skye stared at the text. She didn't realize anyone saw her, but tat didn't matter. It was a challenge, and even though every rational thought said no, she ground her teeth and began making her way to the church.

She finally arrived and saw the crumbling old building. She wasn't a church person but she was pretty sure letting a historical place like this would send someone to some kind of hell. She walked the steps and heard voices. She flicked her wrist and felt she summoned her staff. She cautiously walked in.

"Ah! The mighty challenger!" Came a voice. She looked around till she saw a woman standing beside a....flying man? She cocked her head to the side like a curious dog. The man flew over to her and she dropped the staff. "Bit jumpy, arnt ya? Daddy probably wouldn't be happy, but I guess you made up for it kicking those guys faces in." He said chuckling. He landed on the ground a few feet away from Skye as she tried to process what he said. Her dad would NEVER have condoned what she did. But she didn't have time to think, as arrows from no where came shooting towards Skye. She lifted her arm instinctively and heard a loud clang. She looked and saw a shield on her arm. She suddenly felt light headed and the shield disappeared. "Hmm quick to summon, that's good. But you seem a bit worn. You wanna sit down? There's no shame in forfeiting." Skye glared at the man and ground her teeth. She ran full on towards the man, summoning the staff. She swung and...missed? She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and felt a hard impact on her face. She flew backwards and fell to the ground. " Ok now that THATS out of the way." The man said and flew once again, crossing his legs in mid air.

" I am Hermes, messanger of the gods. Since I beat you, you will do as I say, which is sit here and listen to me. Buf , I guess we should probably wait for the others so just sit here and wait. Or maybe...lie down. You don't look so good." He said, laughing. Skye finally got up. She was fine now, but she felt a bruise form on her cheek. She went a sat on a broken pew, watching the man, Hermes, completely ignoring the woman. She didn't know why but something was compelling her to stay. As I'd the bet was sealed in blood and she had no choice.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 am 

Getting home late, Adrien hadn't bothered to check his phone, or even change. As soon as the door to his small apartment had closed behind him he had stumbled to his room and collapsed on the bed. It was like this that his roommate found him the next morning. Rolling Adrien over to ensure that he was in fact breathing, Troy proceeded to shake him awake.

"Hey, dude, get up!" Waking with a start, Adrien's fist connected with Troy's jaw.

"Good morning to you too." He said, stepping back and rubbing the now sore spot. Adrien sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. 

"Sorry...was there something you wanted?" Adrien stretched, hearing his shoulders pop and his neck crack from the unusual sleeping position he had been in. 

"Well I didn't hear you come in last night so I checked in and found you passed out with your face in your pillow. Were you even breathing?" Adrien simply shrugged his shoulders. "Also, your phone's been going off all morning." As Troy left the room, Adrien looked to the clock noting the time. He had slept in! But, that never happened. Troy had complained about his 'up at the crack of dawn every day' lifestyle many times, but now it was already well into the day. Whatever had happened the other day must have taken more out of him than he had thought.

Wandering into the main living area, Adrien snatched his phone from where he had dropped it with his keys when he had gotten in. Dropping onto the couch, his feet propped up on one of the arms and one arm thrown behind his head, Adrien scrolled through the missed messages. A friend asking if he wanted to hang later, one of the nurses wondering if he was okay, and one from...Hermes? He didn't know anyone by that name, or even with that nickname. Opening the message, Adrien reread it three times before it seemed to click. 

"Good morning sunshine! Have I got an offer for you! Come to the church on 42nd and 12th st for the chance to win this totally radiant scholarship!" 

Adrien couldn't remember applying for any scholarships recently, and those he had wouldn't be contacting him for another few months at least. 

"Troy! Troy!" Sitting up, Adrien called for his roommate, maybe he had done this and it was all some big joke. After all, he was the only one who had ever called him 'sunshine' before, and that was only as a joke. When he got no answer, Adrien read the message once more before trudging back to his room to change. He didn't have any classes today, and he wasn't scheduled to go in until that evening, what harm could there be in going to this church? If it was a prank, no harm done. 

Slinging his bag over his shoulder, Adrien made the trek to the church. It didn't look like the place where a scholarship would be given, but curiosity getting the better of him, the student pushed open the door and stepped in. He wasn't all that shocked to see two other people here, possibly other candidates, but the man dressed like a Greek god was a little off putting.

Approaching him, Adrien waved.

"Hello? Am I in the right place?" He didn't see anyone else, or even any forms or papers to sign. 

"Of course! Though you're a little later than expected..." The god looked at his wrist as though looking at a watch. "Oh well, your dad's record's not exactly perfect either." 

"What does this have to do with...how do you know my dad?" Adrien's dad was an accountant, and his record was spotless. 

"We're getting there, we're getting there just hold on." Hermes said.

"To what?" Adrein asked with a grin. A mirrored grin appeared on the god's face.

"Oh ho! I like you!" Hermes laughed. 

When it was apparent that the god wasn't going to elaborate on anything, Adrien looked to the other two people here, wondering what the heck was going on. Whatever it was, it was better than sitting around the apartment all day trying to get work done.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:23 pm 

A series of loud notification pings stirred Jaxon from his sleep. He groaned and slowly sat up, before taking a look around. He was back at his dorm and, with a glance at his clock, realized that he had somehow fallen asleep. Nothing seemed off or amok, although, his bag and its contents were scattered across the floor. However, that wasn't unusual. Perhaps everything that had occurred was simply a dream?

Resolving to uncover who had disturbed the tranquility of his slumber, he quickly entered the passcode to his phone and swiped down, bringing up his notification center. He scrolled down as he read the messages that had disturbed him:

-CNN News
-Text from Natalie
-Text from Joe
-New album released by BMTH
-Missed call from Ryan (2)
-Text from Hermes

Jaxon sighed. What person had gotten into his phone again? He had already changed his passcode four times before! "Might as well see what they want", he mumbled to himself. He tapped the screen and the message displayed itself.

Heyo Jaxy! Sorry about waking you up, but it was necessary to, y'know, make sure you don't die. After that Harpy incident, I'm pretty sure you get the gist of what the Tartarus is going on. So anyway, meet us at the old church by 42nd and 12th Street. I'll explain more there, but till then, try to answer your phone more, mate?

P.s. BMTH? You have some good taste in music, Cuz.

Jaxon switched off his phone before taking a deep breath. He must've finally lost his mind. Of course, that was the only explanation. But he knew that in order to prove his insanity, he would have to follow the sender's orders. Hermes, huh? First Harpies, now a Greek god? What's next, his dad is not his dad and is actually a god as well? Jaxon snickered to himself. Yeah, him, a demigod, that's funny.

Shrugging off any other thoughts of demigods, Jaxon grabbed a hoodie and made his way to the church. Upon arriving inside, he found three other people along with a...flying man.

"I know, not what you expected at all, right? Your dad felt the same when I came to bring Persephone back to the land of the living. And when I was appointed the Guide of the Dead. Ah, he sure was **** both times", Hermes said, grinning.

Jaxon, not being able to comprehend everything, managed to mumble a quiet "my dad?", before collapsing on the floor.

Hermes sighed. "Least we almost have everyone."

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:09 pm 

Owner

That night was…well crazy.

Mack! Tell us what’s it like to be a REAL HERO!?
Was this some kind of publicity stunt?
What is going to happen to your driver?
Is this a hint at your next movie?

The press did not leave him alone. Not until he had managed to get back home, the large opulent mansion empty save for his personal assistant. The man silent and stoic as ever, said little about the evening events. In fact, there was little to him that hinted at much of anything, save that he was pleased that Mack was unharmed and he would see to it that no one disturbed for him for the remainder of the evening. It was comforting to have the man there even if how they came to be together was weird. Happen chance and a matter of being in the right place at the right time, Mack saved the man when he collapsed onto some train tracks. Hailed a hero, the young man thought nothing much of it until he started his career and had the very same man apply to be his assistant.

Even when Bevans, an odd name though claims that is his name, was not requested to accompany Mack the man always seemed to be there when he was needed most. The actor assumed that it had to do with him being incredibly dedicated to his job. Which would make sense as Mack demanded perfection from those under his employ. Up into his room Mack collapsed onto the giant bed and soon was lost in a dream filled with snakes, lightning and the promise of danger. It was nearly more than he could bare and just as it would seem that the snakes would swallow the whole world he lurched awake to the sound of someone calling his name.

“I am sorry, Sir” the familiar voice of Bevans filled the room and helped to chase away the last of the dream. “But there was a call from your agent. Something about a new gig to go to?” a silver tray was placed into his lap. Freshly made eggs, bacon, toast and coffee laid before him. “A producer by the name of Hermes wishes to see you for some new hit movie. Your agent said that he would be texting you particulars and urged you to take the audition. Though from how he spoke it was merely a formality…”

The curtains were pulled aside to allow some light into the room and Mack sighed as he picked up his tray to scroll through his messages. Tons of them, as usual, even with this being his personal line people always found a way to get through to him. After thumbing through countless fan and stalker based texts there was one from the producer Hermes.

We both know that the world is missing out on the star power that is the great Makednos. You have everything that women want in a man and everything men want to be. I can take you to the big time, all you have to do is show up and sign with me and not that loser of an agent you’re working with me. I mean let’s face it we both know he is jealous of you.

An address was given after and Mack just stared at the message for a while before Bevans spoke up. “If you have to think about it then maybe you should not go.”

“Do you think I am meant to be more? To have more?” a surprisingly honest question from the man who rarely sought advice from anyone about something so personal.

“Of course, Sir. I think you are meant to do great things.”

Mack grinned, “Me too. Well, since my regular is down for a bit. You will have to drive me.”

“Of course.”

Up to the church they pulled roughly an hour later Bevans out and opening Mack’s door. Into the church the two walked and Mack was already about to regret showing up when he saw a couple of nobodies hanging about.

“Is this some kind of- “

“THERE HE IS! THE MAN WITH THE STAR POWER! THE BODY THAT MAKES THE LADIES SWOON AND MOVIES THAT DESERVE ALL OF THE OSCARS!” shouts from a man who was…flying stilled his complaints. “THEN AGAIN WHO COULD EXPECT ANYTHING LESS FROM SOMEONE WHOSE FATHER HAS JUST AS MUCH STAR POWER! I MEAN HE MADE THE STARS!”

“My who? Listen…um flying guy. Those wires have to be really well made and whoever is operating your rig in the back is spot on because you’re moving like there are no wires at all. But,” the removed his shades and tucked them into the pocket of his leather jacket. “Mack does not work with nobodies like these losers. So, tell that Hermes guy that these better just be the catering staff. As I’m not running any lines with these talent-less wannabes.”

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:39 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Riu jerked her head towards the opening doors and her eyes widen as she saw just a kid walk into the church. She stepped forward to warn the kid this was not a place to play, when Hermes flew by her. She gasped, an instinct of need to protect the kid running through her. She let out a soft growl as a warning and watched the scene unfold in front of her with her eyes growing wide.

She let out a soft shriek at the arrows and covered her mouth as she watched the two battle out. She didn't seem to notice the sudden disappearance and reappearance of the staff and shield, or she did but didn't seem to care at the moment as her focus was on the fight itself and the girl. She gasped when Hermes finished her off with a punch to her face, sending her flying. "Stop it!" She glared at Hermes as he seemed satisfied. He didn't even give Riu a glance as she glared at him while walking past and rushing over to the girl.

"Are you okay? I can't believe that man would hurt such a young girl!" She glared over at Hermes again as she sat next to the girl and quickly tilted the girl's face towards her to check out her cheek. She didn't even ask, but was quickly giving the complete stranger a once over. She hated violence. Never cared for it. Even now, as she wanted to throw Hermes to the ground and strangle him, she kept her cool. Though whose to know if she got her revenge later on or not. After checking the girl over she turned towards Hermes and was about to berate him with a lecture fit for an overprotective mother before the doors opened again.

Her head jerked towards to a young man appearing before she put her hands on her hips and twisted around to glare at Hermes. She dared him to try and start anything else but he only grinned her way with a wink that shot all the hairs up on the back of her neck. She narrowed her eyes as she watched the interaction between the new man and Hermes and tapped her foot on the wooden floor in impatience. She let them finish their little pun joke at the end, a soft huff escaping her breath at the childishness of it and was about to open her mouth again to berate them both when the door open.

"Oh for pete's sake! Who else did you invite?!" Riu's outburst echoed in the church. When Hermes began to talk about parents again, like he did with almost everyone, she narrowed her eyes at him. Her mind began to tick. Something was off. Something was really, really off. She probably should have guessed. I mean the man was levitating in the air. She did just get attack by a monster yesterday, but the common theme of his greetings caught her attention. For her it was her mother, for most it seemed to be about their father. She wanted to ask him about this but hesitated. Hermes turned his gaze towards her for a second and raised an eyebrow with a sinister grin, as if daring her. She huffed, crossing her arms across her chest and ground her teeth together. She was NOT going to let him win.

When the new member of their little strange get together collapsed, she gasped and went full on mother mode. She rushed over to him and quickly sat him up against one of the broken pews. She softly shook him. "Hey, are you okay?"

At the sudden booming voice of Hermes, Riu yelped and jerked around towards him before twisting around to the entrance to see two new members. She stood up straight, put her hands on her hips again, and glared at the new comers. One of them was actually pretty hot, and she tried not to stare as a soft blush colored her cheeks, but the other ones just seemed annoying to her. At the annoying mans words of calling them all talent-less wannabes she gasped and then growled.

The felt a sudden urge to protect her new group, and she decided to ignore her rational brain questioning her sudden possessiveness and overprotective nature of random strangers she had now claimed as her group. She took a few steps towards the new comers, still ignoring the hot guy that seemed more like a servant the way he stood there stoic, and glared at the annoying one.

"Talent-less wannabes? Who are you to call us talent-less wannabes? I don't even know who you are! Stop acting like you're some famous celebrity! You're the wannabe!" She yelled out and Hermes groaned, face palming himself at her outburst.

"Sweetheart-"

"Don't you dare call me that!" She swirled around at him and pointed her finger. "You dragged all these people here, tried to kill one of them, talking about our parents like you know all about us. I mean how the **** do you know my mother can't keep her plants alive? I guess she does use social media quite often... but that doesn't mean you know I send her plants! Though she does post about that too..." Riu hesitated, wondering if she needed to teach her mom how to make her social media updates less public for all to see.

Hermes just let Riu rant on for a minute until she slowly came down to mumbling about social media and privacy updates. Hermes looked over at the new members, grinning at Mack before glancing to Bevans. "Yo Bevans! Long time no see! How's it hanging? You're so lucky you get to watch out for the one and only Mack!" Hermes sighed as if jealous of the situation before he shrugged his shoulders and hovered in the air with his legs crossed again.

"You're not here for a new movie, sorry to say. I promise I would never match you up with talentless wannabes such as these people."

"You little-."

"Chill out mama bear, I'm trying to explain the situation." Hermes gave a grin towards Riu, whose face flushed a bright red at the term 'mama bear'. Suddenly his face turned serious and he straightened his legs as he seemed to raised higher into the air.

"Welcome oh Demigods!" He voiced boomed and shook the church. "You are in grave danger!"

"Oh get over the stupid theatrics you stupid weird flying man!" Riu yelled up at him.

"Don't ruin my fun woman!"

"What did you just say?!"

Hermes groaned and lowed back down slowly, sharing a quick glaring contest with Riu before huffing and crossing his legs again, resting his elbow on one of his knees and resting his head on his upraised hand. "You're no fun..." He muttered before sighing again. "I had this whole plan and you ruined it."

Riu raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. "Aw, did I ruin your playtime?"

Hermes was suddenly in her face and she yelped tripping back and falling on her ass. His serious express gave her chills. "I have a message, and you will not stop me from delivering it!" His voice boomed in the church before he stood up straight again.

"As you noticed, yesterday you were all attacked from strange monsters. They were very real and very dangerous. I'm sure you've all read and heard about mythology, well guess what? It's all true! Those beast were real and they are now followers of a Titan. A Titan that has escaped and is now roaming your human world in search of Demigods such as yourself to suck the life out of you, literally. You've heard the news right? The strange death occurring all across the globe? That is the Titan's doing. Just as those attacks against you the Titan's doing as well. You survived because you were chosen."

Hermes paused, letting his words sink in before opening his mouth again with his loud booming voice.

"You are chosen as the few, the few who have grown in amidst humanity, to save it from what it cannot save itself from. You... are demigods."

He looked towards Riu who hadn't let a peep out now and stared at him with wide eyes. "Riu Estivale. Daughter of Demeter. Descendant of the Goddess of Harvest and Fertility!"

He turned towards Mack. "Makednos. Son of Zeus! Descendant of the God of the Sky and Lighting and King of Olympia!"

Next he turned towards Skye. "Skyler Rodrick. Daughter of Ares. Descendant of the God of War!"

He moved towards Adrien. "Adrien Kingsley. Son of Apollo. Descendant of the God of Healing, Prophecy, and the Sun."

Hermes then moved to last of the group, Jaxon. "Jaxon Isle. Son of Hades. Descendant of the God of the Underworld."

"You are the Prophecy. You are the sole heroes of this journey. You..." Hermes paused, the serious and chilling facade he developed in his introductions suddenly cracking with a huge spread wide grin. "Did you like that? That was pretty cool right? It would have been better if someone, " he glaringly pointed at Riu, "hadn't ruined my fun!"

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:36 am 

Skye sat on the pew, rubbing her cheek. It was definitely bruised, tender to the touch. The other woman rushed to Skye's side, gushing over her. Skye gritted her teech as the woman began to look her over. Who did the woman think she was? Her mother? No that can't be right. Even her mother didn't gush this much. Wait, what did the woman say? ..such a young girl? Was she implying that Skye couldn't rake care of herself?! Of course she was!! What else could that mean?! Skye opened her mouth, about to tell the woman to **** off, when the woman finished her check up and stormed over to the flying man. Now that Skye thought about, she realized she was more angry at the woman who tried to care for her than the man who beat her down. She knew right then that her brain was scattered from the fall.

The doors opened and a man entered the church. He looked rather confused, but the flying one went over and talked to him. The woman looked rather irritated with the fl-....oh alright Hermes, and once again looked as if she was everyone's mom. The man didn't look incapable of taking care of himself as well. What was this chicks problem? The man made a really lame joke, at which Skye shook her head, and he moved to stand somewhere else.

Just then Skye heard the doors once again. She couldnt help but agree with the overprotective womans exasperation, though her language wouldn't have been quite so filtered. The man looked a little younger than the first, not much though. He seemed a little shell shocked at Hermes flying in front of him, but she didn't realize how bad it affected him till he feignted and was on the ground in seconds. Skye couldn't help but laugh. For the first time since she arrived, she spoke. "Weak!" She chuckled. She was sure everyone could hear it, but she didn't care. Anyone who feignted in the face of danger WAS weak. As if on que, the helicopter woman flew over to the man and propped him up. This got Smyes blood boiling again. The weak didn't deserve protection. She glared at the woman, staring daggers into her. As if concentrating..Skye shook her head. Keep calm. This is no reason to freak. She could hear her senseis voice in her head. But the longing for chaos burned inside her. She could quench it.

For the third time since she arrived, the doors opened. She watched the two men approach and saw one was.... Mackednos?! THE Mackednos!?! Skye was amazed that big time star was in the same building as her!!! The other guy with him was a rather nice looking guy, but Skye would never admit that..to anyone. Then he called them talentless nobodies. Which seemed to set off the mother hen. Only this time, Skye agreed with her. Sort of. The man was in fact, a somebody. But to be called talentless, that registered differently in so many ways in Skye's mind. She wished the woman would just snap already. She was obviously on the verge of it. She ground her teeth in frustration, which made her gasp slightly, feeling pain in her cheek.

The woman then began to...well, it seemed like she was arguing with herself, or debating, or something. Reasoning with herself as to how Hermes knew about her mother. Come to think of it, Skye remembered Hermes saying something about her father, though completely inaccurate.

"Demigods!!" Skye sat straight up. Demigods?! There's no way."you actually expect us to believe that?" She said out loud. Hermes fought with the woman for a bit, finally shouting her down in a menecing voice. Skye chuckled again dryly.

Skye listened intently to the mans words. Her eyes followed as he began to introduce each person. Riu? Finally she had name to put with the annoying face. She laughed to herself. Demeter? [i]I mean I guess that explains a lot.[i] Mackednos, son of Zeus. Really though, no siprise there. The man is a God himself. Then Hermes said her name, and she jumped a little. She was so focused on her own thoughts, she kind of forgot she was actually present. "Daughter of Ares. Descender of the God of War!" Her eyebrows shot up. "Excuse me?" She said, shocked. She had been sort of accepting the gods and demigods thing until she was told she was the daughter of the god of war and CHAOS. It was almost like a revalation. It made so much sense!!! She looked down at her hand. Breathing deeply, she conjured the staff. It was undeniable proof. She looked up at Hermes, and could have sworn she saw him wink. Hermes then spoke to the first man. Adrien? That was a cute name. Son of Apollo? Hmm. She figured he'd be the descendent of the god of bad jokes. Jaxon isle was next. Son of.....HADES?! That wuss?!

Skye let Hermes finish and gloat a bit at his speech. Skye finally got up and made herself heard. "Are you serious!? That guy is the son of the god of the UNDERWORLD!? How could he be when he can't even see an actual god without passing out!?"

She turned to Riu. "You! You didn't help at ALL. He needs to learn to be stronger and look after himself. Its survival of the fitist and he's obviously not fit to survive." She huffed, then turned to Mack "And YOU!" she said pausing. "...huge fan! Love your work!" She them turned to her pew and sat down, glaring at everyone. None of them, if what Hermes said was true, were fit for the job.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:08 am 

Truth be told, Adrien was getting bored. He needed something to do, at least keep his hands busy. He checked his pockets and came up empty handed, a rarity for him, and was forced to simply tap his fingers against his thigh to the beat of some song. 

When the doors opened and another young man walked in Adrien didn't have long before Hermes began talking about Persephone, and the Guid of the Dead. It had been a while since he had studied mythology but he did remember some of the stories, like how Persephone was the wife of Hades...which would make this guy the son of the god of the Underworld...that is if all this was real and not some elaborate trick. Pulled from his musings, Adrien heard the newcomer hit the floor and his training began to kick in. Following the woman who seemed to have the same idea as him, Adrien knelt next to the man, instinctively checking vitals while sending a quick glare to the woman for moving him without first checking he hadn't hit his head or anything.

He remained where he was, looking over his shoulder as the doors of the church opened once more and two more men walked in. One looked familiar but Adrien couldn't put his finger on a name. Shrugging it off, Adrien carefully stood where he could keep an eye on the downed man while still being able to see the others. Something was really weird about this. After all, random strangers didn't usually just meet up in a church with a flying man. 

As if on cue, the flying man's voice boomed through the church announcing that they were all in grave danger. At first it was kind of funny how the woman from before kept jabbing at this Hermes guy, but the outburst from said god had the mood changing pretty fast. 

As Hermes basically introduced everyone, Adrien couldn't help but grin. He listened to the outbursts of Skye, a small chuckle following before he plunged into student mode.

"You know, physical strength isn't the only sign of fitness. Bacteria, parasites, viruses, fungi," He listed these off on his fingers. "Even the strongest can succumb to these. Immune strength on the other hand..." He didn't finish, feeling that if he didn't stop someone was going to hit him...it had happened before. He was a nursing student, this sort of thing came naturally, not to mention that he was apparently the son of the god of healing himself.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:00 pm 

As if on cue, Jaxon awoke the moment Hermes began to introduce everyone. It was as if some strange force had compelled him to wake up. He slowly arose and quickly noted that two more people had joined the group, one of which Jaxon recognized as Mack, the famous star.

****, this must be important if a superstar is here..., Jaxon thought to himself. He then turned his attention towards Hermes as the god stated the names of the rest of the group. Riu, daughter of Demeter. Skye, daughter of Ares. Adrien, son of Apollo. Mackednos, son of Zeus, and finally Jaxon, son of Hades.

Jaxon quickly jumped as a woman his age, Skye he mentally noted, exclaimed about his parentage and how he couldn't possibly be a demigod after fainting in the presence of a god.

"Not all of us are carefree idiots who assume that everything we're given is beneficial towards us. Some of us actually think and try to be skeptical" Jaxon rebuked. He clenched his fists in anger and the air around him quickly chilled. Who did this lady think he was? A wuss? His passing out didn't determine his true nature. And this Skye didn't know anything about him, so what gave her the right to judge him?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:58 am 

Owner

Bevans smiled and gave a slight bow of his head in respect to the messenger of the Gods. “Well, it was fate that brought us together and then his father merely requested that I stick around,” the older man usually so silent and reserved turned to make and gave him what could be deemed an apologetic smile. “Besides, he saved me and so I owe him the debt of my life until such a time as it is repaid or he no longer needs me.”

Mack took the exchange in silence. Keeping his mouth shut further as the ****ing with a tude ranted at him. Obviously she was one of those bookworm types that swore off of main stream media and did not own a television. “Because that was what smart people did.” Likely single, as he doubted no one wanted to put up with her "knowitall" arrogance and his movies were often seen as date movies. With the action and romance in them, everyone was happy by the time they were over. Hearing of his parentage, funny enough did not phase the star too much. At least, not as much as one would think it should. A man with the arrogance level and general cocky persona like Mack, always thought of himself as better than everyone else. Stronger, faster, smarter and well the looks could have only been gifted from the heavens. It was painful how more attractive he was in comparison to anyone else. Even those in the room he was better than them and seeing as how his father was the King of the Olympus it all just made sense.

Like the winged man, Hermes, there were those who did not live with their heads shoved up a librarian’s ass and knew who he was. A star. After the intros Mack would agree with the War chick that there were a couple here that seemed to be the bottom scraping of whatever God genes they had. Similar to the film that built up on a glass that had not been washed, but was used a lot.

“If this is the group that is meant to save the world then I want to be with a partner that can do more than faint, ****ing and quote facts about the inner workings of mortal bodies,” each insult directed at each individual with a look. “So, I want the War Chick on my team and the others can just go home and continue to do…whatever it was they were doing before wandering in here. They would be dead weight for us and I rather get this whole saving the world thing done by 5 as I have dinner plans with a couple of super models and I rather not have to cancel and break their hearts.”

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:29 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Riu stared wide eyed at Hermes after he finished his little theatrics. She seemed frozen in place for a minute before her eyes seemed to widen again and she became to laugh. A very soft, weak laugh, but she was still laughing.

"You've got to be shitting me. Demigods? For real? You actually believe him?!" She pointed to Hermes as she turned to look at everyone else. "That's just insane! We're humans. H-u-m-a-n-s. My mother is a crazy old goof that can't keep plants alive but she is still my mother and she is no Greek Goddess!!" Riu yelled at Hermes, absolutely furious with the idea that someone could actually think her mother was some Greek Goddess. Her mother's name was Mia and she was a loving, affectionate person who was god damn good at her job as Mayor... in their little hick town far far away from the big cities. Greek Goddess, HA!

Riu shook her head of those thoughts, brushing them away as it was not the right time to think about her mother and only glared at Hermes.

Suddenly Skye's outburst spooked Riu and she jerked to watch the kid flip out, or at least she was flipping out in Riu's eyes. She sighed at the silly child's tantrum and shook her head. She couldn't wait to go home, she regretted ever coming here. Yesterday was a fluke, a sudden hallucination maybe even just a silly prank by a co-worker. That was it! A prank. Even as she tried to convince herself of this, her logical side of her brain slapped her creative side, crashing her image of 'it's just a prank' to the ground.

She knew, had a gut feeling, that Hermes had a point. She glared daggers at the kid when she pointed and yelled at her. For some reason, it really ticked her off even though she didn't honestly feel that offended or even cared. "Survival of the fittest? Where are you from? The jungle?" Riu sneered at the kid, her usual self flying out the window. She didn't know why for sure but she was honestly just getting angrier by the second.

She felt cold too and shivered at the sudden chillness that filled the room. She ignored it though, still feeling a hot pit of rage warming her chest. She glared at the one who had checked out the fainting kid earlier, watching him ramble on about... bacteria? She huffed. Her knowledge of bacteria was expansive as well, so she understood a bit of what the kid was saying and honestly would have agreed with him but for some reason she was overly annoyed.

Something felt off... but she was too busy being **** about everything.

Even though she was also being completely skeptical just as Jaxon was about this whole ordeal, she still ignored his comment and just glared daggers at Mack. She wanted to leave. She didn't want to be around these people anymore. She wanted to go home, back to her regular life where her mom was still her mother and there wasn't this thing after them! She wanted to tell Mack off by saying good riddance and that she didn't want to be in a group with him either and gladly wanted to go home.

But none of that came out of her mouth. Instead, her brain seemed to focus on him insulting her, not that she felt insulted in the least bit, but for some reason just knowing that he was insulting her made that deep rage in her chest grow stronger and larger.

"You!" She rushed towards Mack, no longer seeing the hotty next to him. Complete tunnel vision on Mack. "People like you disgust me. No respect for others, always thinking of themselves. Never a thought about those around them besides disdain even though you know nothing about them!"

She stopped in front of him, poking at his chest. Her face was scrunched up in anger. Her whole body almost shook with the amount of rage that was building up. "I despise people like you! But I despise liars more!" She suddenly turned around towards Hermes, her tunnel vision now directed at him and stalked towards him.

Hermes had gone quiet, watching the group with fascination at their reactions but now he stared at Riu with wide eyes. As if he knew that her actions were very unlike her. She marched toward him, the church walls shook and creeked as the vines that had crept in overtime through the broken windows from years of abandonment began to grow at a fast rate towards Riu and Hermes.

"Uh, Riu?"

"You! You lie! You're wearing some wire trick just as that self-centered bastard mentioned. Throw a few colorful words together. Stalk people! Put on a show! You hurt innocent children! If anything, you're the one that probably sent that thing after me! You're the one that orchestrated this whole thing! You're trying to trick us! IT'S YOU!" Riu screamed at Hermes who had actually retreated from her about a foot, before shooting a glance at Skye.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:19 pm 

At the end of her rambling, the guy that ran over to help the feignted kid, Adrien? Son of....Apollo? Yeah, he began to ramble on about viruses and bacteria and things Skye really couldn't care less about. Her eyes shot daggers at the guy, but he had already shut up. He seemed to sense when someone wanted to do bodily harm to him. Which was Skye's go to when something annoyed her. Always seemed to work in the past. Then the kid who feignted, the son of HADES, lord of the UNDERWORLD, had the gall to call her an idiot. Boy, this was definitely testing all of the patience she had gained from her therapy sessions. Then again, it seemed like her old reality would be completely thrown out the window now. Even though it was supernatural, and she shouldn't take it all at face value, something inside Skye stirred at the thought of all of this being real, like just hearing this awoke something inside her. It made her excited and a bit antsy. She wanted to get started already. Beat the **** out of some monsters.

She felt her blood boiling from the thoughts and exchanges. She felt something warm and intense radiating from her body, especially every time Riu spoke. It was like Riu was acting upon Skyes anger. Skye wrote it off as coincidence. The hag definitely seemed to have issues of her own. Finally, Mack spoke up. Skye watched the man speak, a grin spreading on her face with every insult. Then he mentioned wanting her as his partner. She didn't even care that he didn't actually say her name. If he wanted to call her War Chick, that was completely fine with her.

She turned as Riu began to completely go off. She didn't seem to be holding back. She even went up to mack and poked him. The star seemed slightly dazed by this, and Skye thought it was for good reason. What possesses someone to touch a STAR without permission. Not to mention it was just said that he's the son of Zues! God of the gods! Skye would have slapped her. But she just stayed back and watched in amusement as the woman continued her rant. She then turned to Hermes, who seemed to be in shock. Skye thought that was odd...until she heard "hurt innocent children". Skye felt a flash of hot rage inside herx and at the same time, Riu seemed to pick up her ranting, getting louder and angrier. Huh.

Riu began blaming Hermes for everything. The attacks, the powers, everything. Then Skye notice Hermes glance at her. Skye had seen that look before. It was a 'please stop' type look. Skye looked confused. What the hell was that for? She felt herself get angry for getting blame where she saw none. She tried to channel it though, and spoke. "Riu, its not Hermes fault. I mean, with all these monsters loose, and the big one yet to come, they obviously can't control EVERYTHING. So its logical, you are wanting the best, to get a pool together, and the decide from there the best candidates for the job. You, the nerd, and Princess Underworld over there might not be fit, and that's fine. Me and Mack can handle this. I'm sure Hermes would rather deal with professionals rather than your spazzy ass, am I right Hermes?" She said, turning and smirking at Hermes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:26 am 

Adrien heard what Makednos said to him as he basically insulted each and every one of them. The number of movies he had watched where the world needed saving proved that you couldn't just rely on the best. But sensing the tension and anger already in the room, he kept his mouth shut on the matter. 

He was a little shocked at the outburst by Riu. Facing her and Hermes, Adrien simply crossed his arms and felt a smile on his face. He didn't know about them but this was a better way of spending the day than working on a paper or scrubbing unidentifiable stains from his shirt. And if this turned out to be real how awesome would that be?!

The son of Apollo was starting to feel uneasy. He was never good in situations like this, where everyone was shouting or angry. He could handle one or two, but this? Not to mention that there may or may not be a Greek god among them as well. Uncrossing and crossing his arms, Adrien felt his foot tapping on the floor. 

"Can we maybe try this without the shouting? Might be a little more effective." Adrien looked to Skye first and then to each of the others. They had their differences, that was already evident, but if they were to be a team they would have to work around this. 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:50 pm 

As soon as Jaxon heard Skye refer to him as the 'Princess Underworld' of the group, he cracked.

"You must really want to meet my father in the Underworld if you're talking like that, huh? You have no idea who I am or what I can do. Oh, you're the daughter of Ares? I can see the resemblance, you both get easily humiliated by people and you both get easily angered by the tiniest of problems. Your daddy's got some serious problems, doesn't he?" Jaxon exclaimed with a devilish grin. He didn't care how hurt she would be by this, no one made fun of him.

Jaxon proceeded to tightly clench his fist and ice instantly grew around his arm and ended around his forearm. It seemed to have sprung from his body and in turn, ripped his shirt arm to shreds. However, Jaxon cared very little for this. All that he was focused on was Mrs. Death Wish and how she would be six feet underground if she kept running her mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:56 am 

Owner

Mack again, held his hand up to still the man at his side. Bevans, ever the watchful bodyguard was prepared to lash out at the young woman who thought it wise to poke his charge and yell in his face. It was like dealing with an aggressive groupie, only this time they were supposedly demi-gods. The lot of them rambled on, the War Chick goaded on the Emo from the floor who got up and threatened her. Germ kid wanted everyone to keep their voices down and talk like responsible adults and the woman who thought herself a Mother Hen started to lose her cool even further. To the point where Hermes looked…afraid?

All of it was boring and annoying to Mack who was missing a very expensive facial and spa day to hang out with these losers who had nothing to offer him save for a headache.

“YO!” he shouted and added a sharp whistle to help draw attention his way. “Look, whatever the **** is going on here I really don’t have time for this nonsense. I don’t care about what fly boy is going on about, I don’t care if the ice queen’s feelings are hurt and I don’t care if shouting is offending our wet nurse. What I do care about is a brat poking me in the chest and then my time being wasted…” waiting a moment, Mack took in the room once more.

Though before he could speak Bevans spoke up, “If I may…” Mack nodded and allowed the man to step forth. “I am of the world like you all are…well more like what you are meant to be and what Hermes has told you. There is something evil happening in this world. I was called away the night that Mack was attacked because they know what I am and that worries them I am sure…” the large man took a breath before he continued. “The fighting and name calling, which I know Mack is guilty of but this will get us nowhere and time is of the essence,” now a look back to Hermes. “Continue with the explanation and should another interrupt you I will step in to silence them.”