All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostThis post was deleted by Shadow_Heart on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:54 pm.
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:55 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kori and Yuki spent the next few hours in the bar, eating and drinking far more than a normal human could handle. Once they had their fill, they bid Cait and her sons farewell, heading home for the night. Considering how much they had both had to drink, one might have expected that walking home was ill-advised, if not impossible. Whether fortunately or unfortunately, however, the twins had long ago discovered that their bodies metabolized the liquid much more quickly than humans did, so it took significantly more alcohol for them to feel the effects, and it was damn near impossible for them to actually get drunk, let alone fall-on-your-face drunk. As such, the two walked home with little to know stumbling.

As they made their way home in the darkness, Kori caught the sounds of music playing in the distance, not far from them. It was the sounds of a guitar, accompanied by a male voice. As soon as she heard it, she stopped walking, instead standing and listening. Yuki groaned slightly, grumbling under her breath about how she wanted to go home and how Kori was always too absorbed in music. "It's probably just someone listening to music too loudly," Yuki mumbled one last protest, which Kori ignored, quite positive that her sister was wrong. It was unmistakably someone playing somewhere close by.

She listened for another moment before she started walking again, but this time she wasn't walking towards their home, but rather towards the source of the music. Yuki sighed but followed her sister, knowing that it was useless to try to stop her when she was like this. Best just let her get it out of her system. Faster that way, and Kori would undoubtedly be happier this way, anyways.

It didn't take too long before they found the source of the voice. It was a young man with honey blonde hair that lightly framed his face, sitting on the bench of a picnic table beneath a large tree in what appeared to be an old playground. He was pretty cute, which was probably the only thing Yuki really noticed. His eyes were slightly closed and, despite the slight melancholy displayed on his face, a smile graced his lips, making it clear that he enjoyed playing and singing. Kori walked closer before standing behind the tree, hidden by the shadows, hesitating to actually approach until he had finished the song.

Once he was finished, she stepped out from behind the tree, a hint of shyness in her expression, which quickly faded once she started talking. "You're pretty good," she observed as she approached, stopping a few feet from him. "A beautiful song, too," she added with a small smile. She hesitated for a moment before speaking again, somewhat uncharacteristically. "Do you come here to play often?" she asked before shaking her head. "That's a dumb question. Why would you? And if you did, I probably would've heard you before now," she rubbed the back of her neck somewhat nervously. "Sorry. I should probably at least introduce myself if I'm going to keep yammering on. I don't usually do that, by the way," she added with a somewhat nervous laugh. "I'm doing it again. Sorry. I'm Kukiko Kitagawa. You can call me Kori. If you want to, that is," she introduced herself with an unusually timid smile, holding a hand out for him to shake, if he chose to.

"Don't mind her, she's not very good at this whole social thing, especially when cute guys are involved," Yuki spoke up, poking her head out from behind her sister with a bright, friendly smile. "She's usually quiet and anti-social, but she kind of geeks out about the whole music thing," she explained with another smile. "I'm her sister, Yuki," she introduced herself, holding out a hand of her own. Kori glared at her sister, but she couldn't really protest, given that she wasn't exactly wrong. "Way to make me sound like a complete loser," Kori grumbled, "I do that well enough on my own, thank you," she added in a self-deprecating manner, a small smile on her lips as she spoke. The two then fell silent in order to give him a chance to speak.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Ashley was rather worried, she had opened her big mouth, made a fool of her self, and was rather sure she would be getting kicked out of the car. Yet the woman would just play it off, as it turns out her name is Amber, yet once more her voice would draw in Ashley. In truth Ashley couldn't tell if it Amber doing this to her or not, she just knew with every word she was being pulled further and further in. She was like one of those woman from ledge, **** what where they called? The blue hair girl would think, only for a moment before Amber pulls her back in.

they were all set to leave soon, though before Ambers husband got back to the car the older woman would say she had never met anyone like him before, and that she would see. Though at this point the spell broke for Ashley, it was clear she was much more into the man. "Sorry, but I'm not into.. well men.." she softly rubbed the back of her neck, she wasn't sure why she had told the woman that. So far only Micky knew that she gay, Sam was more then likely to figure it out, or at the very least she would tell him. Yet this was a random woman, yet she felt like she could trust her.

As the man got into the car, he would apologize for the wait, but then stare into her eyes through the review mirror, after a minute she would bring her hands up and out to the side. Softly waving them back and forth, trying to see if he was alive. "Yo, dude, you don't stop staring, I'm getting the cop." She said, yet he would snap out of it. Maybe he just spaced out, **** can happen often and at the worse times.

"Ahhh can you just drop me off at the gas station in town? I got to meet a few friends of mine, I mean thanks, but I got better **** to do." The young woman would say rather bluntly with a shrug, though the mans next question was a bit of a odd one. Ashley didn't really know the sheriff, she knew the last one rather well because of Micky. "Nah, but I bet my buddy Micky knows him. He's always getting in trouble with the cops for dumb ****, more often then not I'm beside him. But I've kept my head down, you know?" She once more shrugged, before leaning back in her seat, crossing her arms kber her chest as she stared out the window. A moment after that she would quickly text Micky to meet her at the gas station/7/11.

Once they stop at the gas station, Ashley would get out, grabbing her board. "Thanks for the ride man, maybe I'll see you two around town!" With that she would close the door, heading into the convince store. Waiting for Micky and Sam to show up.
---------

Micky smiled as they slowed to a walk, laughing as Sam can barely contain him self. "And that's the second crazy thing I have done today. You gotta keep up Sammy." He smiles, before his phone would buzz in his pocket, luckily it was Ashley finally telling what was going on. "Looks like we're going back to the gas station, Ash is back there now. So come on man."

As the two walked to the gas station, Micky would notice a lot of the cops in town, well weren't anywhere to be seen. With a smirk on his lip he would pull open his backpack, pulling out a small bag with five joints in it. "**** man, the town is ****ing ours!" Pulling out one joint before tossing the rest back into his bag. He would then look down to his friend. "Eh, listen man, don't feel like you got to take a hit or anything just cause me and Ash do. We are pot heads, so don't feel any pressure." The wolf would say before sliding the joint between his lips.

Micky and Sam would meet up with Ashley after ten minutes of walking, Micky having finished his first joint in that time, at the gas station he would buy a few snacks and drinks as the trio would then discuss what to do. They would all settle on just wondering through town till they felt like going back home, or toicky's place since he lives in town.

As the three walk around, Micky would be the middle, flicking his eyes back and forth between his friends. Smiling as they just hung out, at some point they would wind up in the park. Where Ashley would climb a tree, followed by Micky doing the same. Luckily the branches were quite thick, which meant the two were able to chill up there. "Sammy! You coming up or what?" Micky would shout down, followed by Ashley. "Yeah! Get your skinny ass up here!" She would laugh, one leg dangling free in the air.
-----------

After her little accident, Astrid would head back to her shop. Cleaning up in advance of Feign, as she cleans, her employees would notice that it was a bit odd. She was humming, moving around the shop like she was on ice, though they didn't know what to say to her. So they just enjoyed having a clearly happy boss, as far as they could tell it was because business was good.

In truth she was rather happy that Feign seems to like her, plus even when smoke was curling from her lips she didn't freak out or anything. Maybe she would be different then the rest, yes this town was meant to be a safe heaven for people like her, Micky, and so many more. But he long history with humans have thought her to not trust them, she has seen what they can do to each other and others like her.

Once Feign was there, Astrid would simply just watch her, leaning against a counter, her head in her hand as she watched the smaller woman work. The shop slowly turning more colourful and less dark as she works, though a thought would slip into her mind. It had been a long time since anyone, human or not, had been able to so easily take her mind off of everything else. The last todo that was a Siren back in Greece when she was traveling through the area, she always found it sad what happened to the great Greeks. But back to the siren, she put on a rather conceiving act of loving her. Yet in the end, all that was left was a broken heart, a dead man and a village left in smouldering ash, probably something a siren was use to.

Astrid would pull her self back to better times, though her face still showed anger, sadness, and regret. She would look down to Feign as she came up to her. Putting her best fake smile on, though it did turn genuine. "Feign, you are to kind for your own good." She would laugh, reaching into her pocket and pulling out something. She would quickly reach down and take Feigns hand, dropping something into her hand. "Now, I understand that this is a gift, so this is a gift." She would step back, a old gold coin in her palm. "Don't worry, I have like a thousand of those things at home." In fact, Astrid knew exactly how many she had. One thound, one hundred twenty two gold coins, well twenty one, many of them from different places around the world, she knew exactly how many of which coins she has as well.
--------
Later that Night.

Micky and Ashley were still in there tree, both higher then the moon from the amount of pot both of them had, and still had on them. Micky probably has two left, Ashley, well she always has a lot so she doesn't even know. Sam was still with them as well, but Micky had lost track of him as he got lost in his own head, Ashley had just drifted away with music, though she took her headphones out when she got board. Though after a few minutes she would hear singing and a guitar. Though long before that, Micky was able to smell and hear the man coming, once he sat down Micky would have looked down at him. The man looks and smells like Sam, so Micky would have to assume that is Sams older brother, as he plays Micky would notice two girls below them, he would point them out to Ashley and Sam. "So, looks like someone's older brother has a admire, and said admire had a sister."

Ashley would look down, noticing both of the sisters. They were both rather cute, though knowing her luck they were both not interested. So she would just stretch her self out, gripping a brench as she would start to get up. "Come on you weirdo, let's get out of here. I would rather be at your place stoned, where there is snacks, tv, and most importantly, my ass isn't asleep." She would laugh, slowly, and quietly making her way down, well Micky had a different approach to it. Seeing as his bones were much stronger then Ashley's and Sams, he would stand up, then take a step off of the bench, landing on the ground a good twenty feet below. Well for humans that would differently have broken there legs, and worse, for a werewolf it was a bit of a pain in the knees if he doesn't bend them right. Though luckily for Micky, Sam, and Ashley, they were far enough from the others that only the sound of Micky landing should bring attention if any noticed the sound that is.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:12 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0

The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

8 years ago...

"Lieutenant Andrews?" Inquired a woman dressed in a white suit and black slacks. Matt, who had been seated behind a steel desk, gave her a slow nod. "Yes Ma'am." She smiled, and giggled. "No need for formalities Lieutenant. I'm here simply as a friend. You can call me Aimee." Matt smirked. "Sorry Aimee, but I'm not really the type let my guard down so easily." She sighed and walked over towards the desk. "I was warned about that Lieutenant. That were a tough nut to crack, and even a tougher person to gain the trust of." Matt nodded with a slight snicker as he glared up at the camera that motioned side by side above their heads. Aimee too glared up at the camera, and back towards Matt. "No worries Lieutenant. I made sure that anything shared in this room. Stays in this room." The room she spoke of was a standard white washed cube of a room that had been designed for interrogations of "vital" personal.

"So Matthew, if I may call you Matthew." Matt acknowledge with another nod as he began to study this woman a little bit more. She was attractive enough. She was causation with some winkles here and there. He imagined her to be about late 20s to early 30s. Her dark auburn shaded hair was tied up in a neat bun. She even wore a pair of checkered glasses that covered her hazel eyes, and from the looks of her hour glass shape. She must of worked out. Though this was all at face value. There was something about her that caused Matt to feel a bit uneasy, and he could already guess she knew it. "So Matt, I am sure you are already aware of why I am here today." Matt sighed and once again nodded. "Yeah, I think I do." Aimme took a seat across from Matt. "I want to make something very clear Matt before we begin. You are not at all in trouble, or have anything to fear about little old me. I understand my words may seem hollow, but in all truth. I am your only real friend at this moment, and this is why I need you to be honest with me. Do you understand?" Matt glared at her in silence, but also could tell that in some weird way. She did mean what she meant. "I want you to tell me everything that occurred during operation Shadow Vale."

Operation Shadow Vale had been a particularly harsh mission for Matt. One which tested not just himself, but the entire existence of life as he knew it. " I am sure you already are aware of who our target was." Explained Matt as he glared down at the table. Aimee nodded. " Jaffer ̣Sabbāgh. An all american born extremest at his core. Grew up to a semi traditional Arabic household. Below average grades, no real athletic abilities, and from personal background. He terrified the **** out of women. Perfect candidate for our extremest friends to turn against his own country. At the age of 19, while in college, he began to follow the teachings of who else but the jihad. In fact he discovered he had a knack for ancient relics, and dead languages. He was able to get a flight over to the middle-east with a student visa, and from there. He apparently went underground. Resurfaced some months later as a right hand contributor to the jihad, and also head of some of their more "stranger fanaticism." Aimee sat there in silence as she continued to allow Matt to speak. "He was accused of sacrificing not just animals, but women and children upon hand crafted alters. Even many of his own men found their selves too the victims of his cruelty."

Amiee, defiantly showed interest when Matt mentioned the occult. Matt could tell this by the hues of her eyes as they grew big, and fact that she was leaning against the desk a bit. "And your squad was tasked with capturing him correct?" Matt nodded. "Capture of kill. As long as we brought his body back for identification. Though there were two squads sent on that mission." Amiee glared down at her paperwork and back up at Matt. "Right, but the second squad went M.I.A?" Matt had motioned his head up at the ceiling for a moment. "The official reports say they went M.I.A, but the truth is. They were eradicated by a damn beam of energy..." Amiee frowned at those words, but knew she needed to continue her questions. "Matt, what really happen that day?"

It was about 0300 hours when my squad and my buddies squad landed about 8 klicks out from the target. A little too close for comfort in some regards, but it was far enough where we wouldn't get spotted by enemy anti-air. My squad was a 5 man standard assault team. Doc,mike, dodger, lee, and Garfield. My buddies squad, I never had a chance to ask their names. I'm **** at myself for that one. Anyway, boring **** skipped. Cause I'm sure your not here for that. Mission went pretty much as planned. Witch was funny cause you know the saying about military intelligence. We met with light resistance. Couple tangos here and there. Took em out without any real problems though. The compound it's self was nothing too fancy. In fact is was pretty clean cut. I guess our friend didn't want to draw much attention to himself. Couldn't blame him with the **** he was doing.

Infiltration of the compound went just as smooth. Once again. A couple tangos here and there, but nothing to raise a brow to. Yeah I can see that look on your face. I thought the same thing, "trap". My squad and my buddies squad felt the same thing. Once we secured the camp. We decided we radio in back to command, and see if there were any tangos moving in on our position. A drone was sent over a few minuets later, but they picked up nothing. It was weird calm that night when that camp was secured. One which left with chills that ran down your spine. The type of calm that just didn't feel right. We decided though, against better judgement, we had a mission to accomplish. Our target was not secured, or confirmed. So we pressed further into the camp. It wasn't until we reached what looked to be a large cave section cut out from the face of a mountain by the camp. Look man made. Which only meant one thing. We were going in. We switched on our night vision goggles, and proceeded to enter the cave. Standard procedure as always. My buddy's squad headed up the assault. While my squad provided cover from behind.

It was dark as hell in that cave, but those sand loving bastards love the dark. A constant fear of stepping on a damn land mine was the biggest concern for us in that cave. Though again, no landmines, booby traps, nothing..just nothing. We continued in our mission, and as we went deeper into the cave. Things started to get weird. Cave drawings..depictions of what looked to be ritual sacrifice...imagery of mass murder were etched into the very surfaces of that cave. Even more obscene **** that to this day I can't get out of my head. I mean we were two teams of fully grown men, T1 badasses that had been through hell and back. Yet this **** was too damn much. We soon started to meet with some of the more physical artwork deeper in the cave. I don't like describing this ****, but it was ****ing up. Corpses of victims decorated the halls of that cave. Put into several states of decay, and worse of all. Some of them were kids..It got even worse. Somehow that cave started to become a hall..a ****ing hallway..Paintings of faces, people, creatures, more bodies...We wanted to say **** it then, but we couldn't back down. We had to move on...

The halls, which began to glow a bright crimson, ****ing with the light sensitivity of our goggles. We had to take em off, and when we did. We were greeted with just a glow. A bright glow of light that seem to call out to us. Dragging us closer, and closer. That was when i started to hear the faint whispers in my ears. None of the other guys ever heard it, but i did. The whispers were comforting in a strange way.Reassuring everything would be ok. Even though our current situation said other wise. The other guys though. They started to become a bit uneasy, and could sense a bit hostility among them. A lot of them were cursing beneath their breaths. Couldn't blame em. The hallway eventually ended...corridor lead to some type of grande exit. A exit that we weren't even sure was earth. It was strange, i mean we were outside, but it was just as crimson. Just as unnatural, and obscure. That was when we saw it. A huge obelisk that protruded from out o the earth, and towered over us as if we were ants.

It was this massive, black as coal, construct with glowing symbols etched into it's surfaces. We discovered dozens of bodies laid out across the base of that alter. Bloody, ripped apart, it was bad. My buddy tried desperately to radio in to command, but to his dismay. It was met with static. Even our watches were stuck at 3am..this strange phenomenon just halted time. It was then though that we were met with something very old, and very powerful. A black mass of tendrils...claws...power..and just fear crept out from behind the obelisk. It was terrifying as it approached without sound or regard for anything. It was this massive ball of darkness..that was not of time or space, or even our existence...my buddies team open fire, and so did mine. The next thing i knew...they were there, guns a blaze, spit foaming from their mouths like wild beast, and then a bright glow of energy came from the beast. They were gone..wiped from existence as if they were never there. My squad retreated, but were intercepted by the bodies of what ever was left of those who sacrificed themselves to that thing. I could hear them scream as they were ripped apart..I tried to help, but i was slammed aside by something big.

When I looked up to what had hit me. I saw her. A being dressed in armor that was just as dark, just as twisted as the creature that floated before me. Yet the whispers now became clear, and the voice of a woman calmed my fears. It was this being, she was communicating with me the whole time. Watching me, and eventually saved my life. She carried a grand shield and spear, which i found laid across my feet as well. Something inside me automatically knew to pick these up, and like an old friend. They felt right in my hands. It was there on that alter that i fought side by side with this protector. She stood against the darkness. Her own darkness just as powerful, even grander. I didn't even know at this point what i was killing, but all i knew is whatever stood in my way that day. Died as I stood shield raised, spear piercing the bodies of my enemies. We fought our way back towards the exit, and with the help of some grenades. I was able to seal the entrance to that cave. We had stopped the creature, whatever it was from entering our world, but we couldn't destroy it. It was trapped there, brooding in it's darkness. I never knew how i made it back out of the compound, i don't even remember leaving the halls of that cave. I just remember waking up back at base in a hospital bed. The rest, well you know the rest. Now I sit here at behind a metal desk. Probably about to be medically discharged, claimed as unfit for duty. Maybe even court marshaled, and sent into a jail cell for the rest of my days.

This was when Amie chimed in. " No Matt, in fact this is why I am here. I was contacted by your commanders about this entire ordeal. I represent a group of people who work for the united nations. We operate outside of standards rules and regulations, and we are very good at what we do. We could use a man with your talents, and for now that is all i can share." Aimee reached for a card from out of her bad she had placed on the table. "Call us when your ready, and we will talk more." Matt smirked, and took the card. "C.U.L.T?" He read out loud as he glared up at her. "We will talk soon Matthew, I promise." With those final words she took her leave from the room, and left Matt to think about what choices he had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day..

October 9th, 2017

8:30 a.m

Matt's first summer as sheriff was anything but calm. In fact it was an headache and a half. Missing people, children showing up out of nowhere, murders of elderly couples, crashed cars, you name it. This fall seems to be no different. It would seem that Eversprings is in the midst of an expensive festival that has the entire town talking.From the sheriff's department all the way to every shop in town. This " Grand fall festival" the mayor has planned has every single shop owner running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Decorations have been hung up. Tracker trailers have pulled up with new items for the store owners. Apparently even the entire fairgrounds have been transformed into something more presentable. A new stage, carnival tents, attractions, and even a giant ferris wheel has been built these last few months. The entire area has been transformed. The mayor hasn't spared any expenses.

"Sheriff!" Called out Eli as he approached Matt who had been seated up against his patrol car. "What do you think of my grande little festival!?" Matt smirked and sipped from his coffee mug. "I think it's something interesting Mayor, but the question is what are we celebrating?" The Mayor grinned and pointed up towards the old windmill that rested on top of the hill above the town. "We are giving old Mother Netta her proper festival she needs. It's the only way to appease her, and keep her from exacting her revenge on the town." Matt glared at the mayor with a raised brow. "Appease some evil spirits from exacting their revenge? Well I guess Iv'e heard everything." The Mayor chuckled and placed his hands on his hips. "Sheriff I sense some doubt in your voice." Matt grinned and raised his cup. "Nope Mayor, no doubt at all." Miss. Wilson, who had been in the middle of some of the chaos. Had noticed the Mayor and Matt in the middle of their conversation. "Hello Matt." Greeted Miss. Wilson who was now on her way towards the two men. "Hello Miss Wilson. How are things?" She smiled and looked towards the mayor. "Going as planned."

"Mayor!" Exclaimed a man dressed in a long brown coat. "You do realize that this is a PAGAN holiday, and festival!" Matt recognized that voice. Pastor Alfred T. O'Corner and not far behind him was his wife, Lisa A. O'Corner. "You are celebrating a holiday that spits not just in the face of god, but also in the face of this fine town! This is blasphemy!" His wife, who held a bible wrapped in her arms, nodded at her husbands words. "This is going against all that we have raised her children to believe! Sheriff!, how can you stand there and allow such crimes to go unpunished!" Matt shrugged and took another sip of his coffee. "It's all legal in the eyes of the law Pastor."

The Mayor chuckled and turned towards the Pastor and his wife. "Now I understand you are are upset with this Al, but its all in good fun! Believe me, as a humble christian follower. I would never commit such acts against god. No! This is for a little fun! Gonna bring some life into the town as I promised." The Pastor glared over at Matt, and back towards the Mayor. "Greed is a sin by the words of the lord Mayor. Abuse of greed will only lead to hell." The Mayor smirked at those words. "Believe me Pastor. I am very aware of the threat of hell. By the way, how is your daughter? Exploring strange places as always?" The Pastor glared at the Mayor with a look of disgust in his eyes. "Careful where you tread Mayor. God is always watching." He stormed off with his wife back down the sidewalk. Matt couldn't help but give the Mayor a chuckle. " A way with words..." The Mayor turned towards Matt. "Oh hush! I am a man of my word Sheriff. This town will flourish, and it will be all thanks to my vision of the future!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issac stood outside of the coffee shop with two cups of coffee gripped tight in his hands. One had been for himself, and the other for his secretary turned assistant, Lerisia. Since the day she first witnessed his "condition" reveal itself in his office. Dr. Isaac Richards had decided to keep her on as a full fledged assistant in his work. It had been hard at first, for him allow a stranger into the the more interment side of his life, but he knew he had no other choice. It was even harder to explain to the poor woman what exactly he was.

"I am what you could call a "dream walker" of sorts." That was the was the simple explanation to it. " I can tap into the minds of my patience, and see a world that only exist when you are asleep, and yes all minds are linked to this world." He continued to explain it that day, and it was even stranger as he went into detail. "This "world" is one of a vacuum. It seemed to be shared by both living and dead. It's a strange plain of existence that in some weird way is shattered, yet almost perfect. If you promise you keep my secret. I can show you this world, and maybe with your help. You can help me map it."

Those words were all it took for Issac to really realize that his secret was now someone else secret. He hated putting someone into this situation, but it was the only way to keep things under wraps. Now he stood with two cups of hot coffee in his hands, and a ever watchful eye on those he saw as dangerous. The Mayor and the Sheriff. Both men were mysterious, powerful, and held with them secrets that even Issac feared. He never trusted authority, and he had good reason to. Back in the days of his childhood. His aunt was always harassed by the local law enforcement. His aunt, who had taken him in after his parent's passing. Had been a strange women, some called her a "gypsy". Yet to him she simply aunt Shirley. A simple women who once lived the life on the open road with a grande circus. She would tell him tales of her adventures. The places they saw, people they met, worlds that existed only maybe in myth. She was a bit extravagant and maybe too much of a eccentric. Yet she understood him, and his gift.

Yet it was too her misfortune for being a "gypsy" that she was never allow to live out her life. For it was she who had been accused of robbery, harassment, and even a few deaths. Even when he turned 18 and went to college. Things only got worse, and by the time he had reached his final year. He received the tragic news that her house had burned down with her still inside. He never believed the reports that it was an "accident", and by all means he knew who to blame. It was the ignorant bastards of citizens of the town he grew up in. The local "authorities" who abused their power. It was because of this that he hated and disprove of all "authoritarian" bastards.

" I don't trust that sheriff or the damn mayor." He said as he arrived at his car where Lerisia had been seated. "Their too...I don't know..weird." Yeah that was an easy way to describe his thoughts of the two men. "weird." Then again, he was about to go visit a woman who dreamed of murdering her husband with a frying pan. Yeah not all of his patience were all there in the head. Even if it meant he had to go visit them at their home. " I tell you this. Celebrating a damn holiday about a vengeful spirit that takes people's children. Yeah that doesn't scream crazy as hell hillbillies."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSlLRIIfJQ
The Wailin' Jennys - Storm Comin'

Out in the Red Eye woods there is a small grove where the ruins of an old well sits. It's here in this grove that the grass never grows too tall and the large oak trees block out what sunlight they can. It's also here where a uneasy chill can be felt as it sweeps across the open meadow and up towards the ever watchful "eyes" of the forest. This is a hollow place that has served as yet another unmarked grave for one of Everspring's forgotten souls. Though for those who do not know their local folklore. This location would simply come off as an old rundown well. Except it is more then that, and there is one local in town who knows that very well.

"Hey old man! Got you some more junk to sell!" Called out a rather lonesome bastard of a man. Ezekiel Longfield, a local "handyman" and all around backwoods redneck. He and his twin brother Larry had picked up a nice gig working for one of the only pawnshops in town. "Can you stop yelling every damn time you enter into my establishment!?" Exclaimed an dark skinned, elderly gentlemen by the name Robert Cross. "I swear you boys have no damn understanding of the word "courtesy!" Now old Robert Cross was a foul tempered, fast talking, sly old bastard that could sell anything to anyone. Though you couldn't tell it by looking at him. Robert was a crippled 68 year old Vietnam vet who lost his right leg to a landmine. Who when he arrived back home from the war was a very active person. 40 years of back problems, constant drunken fights, and a onslaught of "unsavory" activities later. You end up with a rather shady old man who has a taste for all things strange.

"Now you said you have something for me?" He inquired as he limped over past his counter towards the brothers. His cane, which he gripped tight onto with his right hand, made loud clacks as he stammered foreword. " A brick from no other but "Alice's Well!" Exclaimed Zeke with **** eating grin on his face. Robert glared at the brick with his own two eyes. "Now how the hell were you able to acquire something like that?!" Zeke turned towards his brother who too shared the same **** eating grin. "We took it!" Robert sighed and uttered an incoherent phrase underneath his breath. He then turned back towards the two brothers. "You just took something that didn't belong to you? Without even offering something in exchange?" The two brothers expected the old man to offer them a price for the brick. Not to scorn them like they were children. "Now hold up old man!" Larry yelled from behind his brother. "You always buy into this ****! Why is this brick so damn different!?" Robert sighed, and flew up his hands in defeat. "You damn youngins are all the same! You don't respect your damn local history!" He once again sighed, and limped back towards his counter. The two brothers were left silent for a moment or two before they asked the old man about the well. What he replied back with was simply a brief and confusing phrase to the both of them. "You ever make your way back to her well. Be sure you bring her a red rose."

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:36 am 

2nd Year (1)

Every summer since Micky was sixteen, he and Ashley would disappear from the start of July till the end of August. The reason behind this disappearance was that they were on a road trip, going wherever they felt like, staying in a place for the max of a week if they really liked it. This is there forth year doing it, this year was also a bit special, as Micky and Ashley agreed not to take anyone else with them, but this year, as they would take Sam with them.

The three would come closer over those two months, Micky and Ashley sharing stories of past trips, making new and interesting memories. One such memory was a dine and dash, thee trio haf ran out of money for the day. The one to come up with the plan was Ashley, she was the first to leave the restaurant, followed by Sam, last was Micky, as he was the fastest so he just made a break for the door and never looked back.

One the biggest things to come from the trip though, besides the bond the three would make, was that Sam would find out that Ashley is gay. This happened out in Seattle, the three were sharing a motel room. Ashley brought back a girl from a club when she thought the other two were gone, only to have Sam walk in on her and the other girl, half naked making out on her bed. Ashley didn't really mind that Sam knew, though she made him promise not to tell a soul, especially her bible thumping adopted parents.

----------------

October 9th, 2017.

9:30 AM

The back legs of the chair were at angle off of the ground, the front completely off the ground. Micky was using the chair as a sort of bed, his arms crossed infront of his chest, hood over his head. He was at the moment simply trying to sleep, as he stayed up rather late the night before.

His foot was wedged between the desk and leg of the desk, keeping him from falling backwards or forwards. Besides being tired, Micky found the teacher, Mr. Körte, rather boring. So maybe it was a bit of luck for Micky, as he was passed out in English class, tought by a German man, he was rather sure that's what people call irony.

While he slept, the class and world would continue one with out him. Not that he gave a ****, Micky had already sat through this class before, be knows what's on the tests, he just actually had to show up for them this time, he would more then likely pass.

Suddenly a voice would cut through the other quite classroom. "Mister Hunter!" The old German man would snap, looking towards the young werewolf. Who at this point was awake, his eyes still closed. "Mister hunter you will wake up this instance, and put your chair back down!" The whole class now turning towards him, waiting to see what the famous trouble make would do. With a heavy sigh Micky opens his eyes, still balancing the chair on its two legs. "Make me."

The teacher would stare down Micky for a moment, before he walked toward him. "Micky, put the chair down before I have to remove you have the class." This would cause Micky to laugh, his eyes rolling. "I would like to see you try old man." Though having enough of this he would put the chair down. The teaching would stare a thing the young man for a minute, before returning to the front of the class. Once more going back to his lesson.

it would only take a minute or two before Micky feel asleep on top of his desk this time. Maybe this time he would be able to just sleep till the bell went. One can only wish right?

--------------

Ashley was already late to school, there was no way she was going to make it to her first class at all. So she was just taking her time, well really she out front of the school, using the railings leading up to the school as a skating spot, which was kinda dumb seeing as anyone could tell her to get to class. Though the only people she has seen is other kids who were late, but are actually trying to get to class.
Most kids who went to this school could care less what she does, her best friend was Micky, and her parents the priest and his wife, well adopted parents, either way people either didn't want to mess with her, or weren't sure if they would pull them into some weird church thing.

At the moment Ashely stands about twenty feet to the left of the main door of the school, aiming for the centre rail, which was a bit dumb, if she ate **** it was going to hurt. But she was comfortable, she has done it a ton of times already.

With her headphones in, the young woman would put her board down and step on it. Pushing off quickly, pushing off the ground a few more times to get the speed needed. Getting low before popping the board up, she was trying for a tailslide, which was going week so far, good centre of balance, the board on the rail and moving down it.

Unfortunately for the young punk, a bit of the metal had been bent over the summer, which she didn't notice. This caused her to hit this dip, the board stopping but her body continues to fly through the air, only for a moment before she would be brought crashing down on the ground, she would even bounce as her body turns.
"Son of ****ing!" She would yell, slowly getting up from the ground, her baggy hoodie and jeans had taken most of the road rash, leaving only scrapes on her hands, and some on her knees under her jeans. "Oh **** me man, **** that hurt.."

Really the only thing at this point that she was worried about was if anyone had saw her, sure it wasn't her fault, but it did make her look pretty damn stupid.

----------------

Astrid would sit up in her bed, placing a large claw hand against her cheek. Last night was not one the dragon-kin would call one of good sleep, having a dream of a time long since past, of someone she never wanted to see again. A heavy sigh escaped the rather large half dragon, she would never understand why things had to end like they did.

"Come on, get ahold of your self." Speaking to only her self, she would stand up. Looking around the room, which was more then like three to four times the size of a normal human bedroom. But with so much hight to her, the house had to be made to fit her, luckily the contractors family had been in town for as long as she has, so he already knew why it was so big.

As she set about her daily routine, thoughts that were once locked away started to spill forward with memories, memories of the good times, the love, and peace she had at the time of her dream. Those were quickly followed by pain, rage, and sadness.

When a dragon-kin becomes inraged, flames would start to lick out of the corners of there mouths, smoke was when the body was actually heating up do to a few different reason. This unfortunately makes it hard to hide her true feelings, and like many of her kind, she just lets we feelings be known.

She would slam her fist into her bathroom counter top, knocking over a few bottles of different things, and her little tooth brush stand. Which would be followed by a deep breath, her eyes closing. "Astrid, you know she is gone. Just clam down, and enjoy your day off in town." With that she would open her eyes, two things having happened. One, she claimed her self, and two, she started to work on he magic, as to hind her true form.. just to many questions to be answered, and it was easier if the humans thought you are one of them.

From there Astrid would continue to get ready for her day, slowly letting her magic work in till she was what the humans saw and not what she really is.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:08 am 

I have come back!

In the climax of the fall season, as she waited for her boss to come out from the coffee shop, Lerisia could not stop staring at the now colored leaves falling from the trees like a weakened onion flower. Fall has arrived and with it came the chilly winds that Lerisia so desperately needed. For her, the coldness of the breeze was awe-inspiring and yet, bring her such melancholy sensation. It was quite sadistic, but she was familiar with such feeling for a long time. Lerisia wore the colors of that season; A long-sleeve, turtle-neck light brown sweater long enough to reach her hips, black pants, black boots with heels, and a light scarf meant for a elegantly touch. Her hair was no longer too curly, but it was not straight neither, which was perfect for the season. A small sigh came out of her lips, still with that fabulous mauve color. So much has happened that a mere sigh wasn’t enough to describe how Lerisia’s feelings played during the past summer up until now.

Probably the biggest occurrence was discovering that doctor Isaac Richards, her kind and understanding boss who she has admired, was somewhat sick. She was never aware and it wouldn’t be a problem for her to recognize and accept him regardless of his condition. Yet, it was precisely that what she is concerned about: his condition. Her witnessing that bit of theatre last summer took a hit onto her heart...both negatively and positively. Lerisia was truly frightened the following days, her mind was blank, her hands became cold as she looked at him every time. Just what is he? She considered many times, in the secrecy of her own room, to quit her job and move away once again. As much as it seemed a precautionary step, she could not do that. Not ever. It was already painful for her and her children to stay and it was too much to her. In the positive side of things, she was able to be the witness of something, as she believed, that no one has ever see. She already has the full trust of her boss and he might be able to tell more about what the town is about, hopefully.

Now, her children also have some surprising development too. Hannes apparently became more closer to her than before. For some reason, she thought that Hannes was trying to be good for something, but as time passed, that thought faded away. Jon was the most impressive as it showed that his violent behaviour has decreased ever since. The arguments were still present and his constant distant nature towards Lerisia was present. However, he was more calmer than before. Lerisia believed he had finally made friends or that he was found something to distract himself with, most likely a hobby. Despite these changes, that had miraculously happened in Everspring, Lerisia could not let her guard down. Everspring was still a town with hue darker than black and Dr. Isaac seems to be the proof.

Lerisia lowered her head, her eyes closed as her hair fell in front, covering her face. She hears some steps behind her. He was coming. She did not turned, instead she wanted to hear what he had to said first before she could put up a face that can communicate to him her reaction. His first words turned her to face him with marveled eyes. Dream Walker? What? As Lerisia heard his story, she became too perplexed with the details. What the hell was he saying? And helping him? Map a world? This was surreal, a science fictional tale! Lerisia could just stare at isaac with concern, thinking his sickness is getting worse. She wished to know if it was her losing it, or he was lose it, but his tone seemed honest and light-hearted; It made her feel guilty for thinking he is insane. She shakes her head and realizes that he must be telling the truth. Yes, it has to. What she saw was confirmation of his words. Come to think of it, every visit from his patient were kind of strange, with all of them coming out of his office as if they were asleep. His popularity between people with what it appeared to have critical psychological conditions...it all must be part of his dream walker abilities. This just frightened Lerisia more.

When Isaac brought up his opinion about the Mayor and the Sheriff of the town, Lerisia could not help but frown. As of now, Lerisia has met the sheriff a couple of times and he seemed more ruthless than any other officer she had met. She did not think much of him, just that he was an average law officer forcing his profession on the town. As for the mayor, she has not met him yet, so she could not deduce a conclusion as to what type of man he is. Isaac apparently wasn’t very good friends with neither, rather it looked like he hated them and what was odd and perplexing was his reasoning. It was incomplete and somehow hollow. The seed of doubt might have been planted onto her heart now in regards to the other two men.

" I tell you this. Celebrating a damn holiday about a vengeful spirit that takes people's children. Yeah that doesn't scream crazy as hell hillbillies."

A chuckled burst out of Lerisia’s mouth as she shake her head. That was cute. “You should see my childhood neighborhood if we are talking about hillbillies…imagine the big city version of hillbillies.” she commented in response. As soon as she stopped giggly she dropped her smiles and kept looking at her coffee. “I...uh, I don't……” her throat was as close as a knot, but she spoke nonetheless. “Why are you telling me all of this? Aren’t you afraid if I tell someone else?”

__________________________________________________________________________________________

School day has arrived for Jon and it was not the greatest time for him to go. Despite loving the fall for its weather, he did not like that school started onto his favorite season. For him it was less time exploring and more work with people who he’ll probably find annoying and awkward. It was still morning and he was already tired, still seated on his desk, tapping his pencil down while holding his head with his left hand, trying not to sleep on a classroom room on Saint Catherine’s Catholic high school. It was laughable for Jon to found himself inside a school that calls itself catholic, believing that it was just a brand name to decorate a building with moral attractiveness. Despite his stance on the educational environment, he does not goes against it. In fact, he invest himself in studies and follows the rules accordingly as a way to keep himself busy, abandon all kinds of troubles and thoughts from home, and to avoid any unnecessary trouble in his free time. For him, it was all a plan he had follow even back in his native city, and must do now in order to not let his anger speak for him. Keep it in under control was already bad enough with all the **** his mother had put on to him. Yes, it was already ****ing bad, but maybe now that he has found a new place for himself, he may be able to go through this farce of a new life.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Young Hannes did not go to school today. Apparently, the pain in her stomach got worse and is making her almost pull her long, gold-brownish hair off her head in agony. Hannes may not love school and classes, but she isn’t one to be absent on something that is important to her future no matter how boring it seemed to be. Mother always told her that in order to be successful, she must go to university, and to be able to access university, she must study through middle school and high school. It sounded too much, but Hannes wants to become something more than what she is now, and of course, stay righteous in mother’s eyes. At least for now. Yet this pain, dear god, where does this kind of pain comes from? She never felt such sharpness in her insides. She was in her room, lied on her bed facing downward and her head on its side against the pillow. Hannes keep staring at her bedroom’s door, which still hasn’t been covered with her photos of her friends and idols. Fan--freaking-tastic. She must have forgotten, or she was merely being lazy. She had the appreciation to cherish her memories, even more so than Jon, who she believed was an bitter idiot. Hannes slightly moved her hannes underneath her belly and placed it close to the source of the pain. As she closed her eyes, she felt that sharpness once again. She let a long, soft “yeow” out, as in whimpering.

Last edited by cuteharuna on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:18 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g8ykQLYnX0

Nightwish- Storytime

(( public post/story post))

A figure cloaked in a black veil strolled across the open field towards Alice's Well. Their face masked by that of a porcelain smile. Their intentions only known to them, and them alone. "Poor girl, it seems that they have desecrated your watery tomb far too much." The figure whispered as they laid their gloved hand upon the very edge of the well's opening. "Though by the looks of it. I sense that you have aloud this to happen. Maybe you wish to be forgotten?" Cryptic questions raised by the figure continue to fall on what most would see as deaf ears. "That is fine Alice. I know you need to regain your strength."

With that the figure began to chant something, and as they did the winds beyond the red eye woods picked up. The air chilled to a frosty glow. Time slowed and stars collided above. Shadows overtook the trees, and glowing eyes peered out from the shadows which surrounded the grove. Immense power emerged from beneath the figure's ebony viel, and as they chanted. A bright glow shot up into the sky from deep within the well.

"Gaia...mother...darkness..my sister...
light beyond the eternal
And afterglow beyond the realms of dreams.
I call upon you to cast your shroud upon this lost soul that.

To help awaken what must be done.
I call upon you dear Alice
From your realm of wonderland.
Takes your place upon the living

And...breath once more."

From deep within the well a voice bellowed out. "Whyyyy dooo yuooo wakeeee meee ????" The figure cast their hand to the side and once more echoed out their chant. " I wake you to bring about the destruction of those who wish us harm!" The voice reuttered their phrase. "Whyyyy dooo youuu wakeeee meee ???" The figure this time with vigor cast their hand out towards the well. " To awaken from your slumber child...to bring about the end of those who shall not reign." There was silence in the well this time, but as things once more grew dark. The voice spoke back up. " Thennnnn soooo beee itttt." The figured stepped away from the well, and from all them energy drew into the hollow tomb. Untill there was nothing left but silence. The figure, once pleased, smirked behind their mask, and strolled off into the woods past the grove.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((For Sil))

It was 9:30 in the morning when a hunched over figure with a mop and bucket walked out of the High school's boiler room. He wore a faded set of old blue jeans and a shirt with the name of the school on the back. On the shirt's front was a semi peeled off tag that labeled his profession, Janitor. Followed by an I.D sealed in plastic with his name, Lenny Shivers. He was a tall figure, a pale white, grizzled man in his late 50's that wore on top of his head a baseball cap which proudly stated Marine Corps. "Shivers! Did you not hear the loudspeaker!" Yelled out the school's Principal. A very short tempered, and much of an bastard of a man. Principle John C. Deskill. "You are not getting paid to stand around like a damn fool. That announcement was ten minuets ago, and there is still a puddle of **** in front of Mrs. Lee's classroom!"

The old Marine just smirked, and raised his left hand in acknowledgement. "Sorry, was just looking at something." The Principle glared at the Janitor for a moment, a look of disgust in his eyes. "Just go clean the damn thing..." He hauled off away from the Janitor, back to the school's main office. It was no secret that the principle and the Janitor were not exactly on good terms. Lenny, a slow and somewhat simple man. The Principle a much younger and highly educated individual. Though Lenny didn't mind that too much. He has a ok job, and for the most part was content. He didn't need or want much. He lived alone, had a wife, whom passed away two years ago. Just him and his dog rusty. The job's health benefits paid for his medication, and for him to live. So what if the principle hated him? Lenny was happy, and that is all that mattered. He turned down towards the direction of said classroom, and began to humm himself a hymn, and off he went.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((For Kitti and Wolf))

"Christopher Caleb Coleman" Called out the secretary who sat behind big desk in the main office. She eyed what could only be described as a new student to the school. "Were you given your paperwork with the classes and other important information about the school?" The woman was an old, decrepit sought who at appearance could of been mistaken for an original piece of the school. "You need to also have your update flu shots, and other...healthy things." She was vague, vague enough to the point that it was hard if she was just somewhat...deaf. She eyed the new student, before she turned towards the loud speaker.

"I am going to call a student to come show you around."

She turned, and pressed a button on the loud speaker.

"Will Ashley "OCorner come to the main office please." She turned off the loudspeaker and turned towards the new student. "She is a good student...she will show you around..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((For Haruna.))

"Well here in the interesting thing about going to the police or anyone in this town." Explained Issac as he sat inside the car. "After talking to several of these patience. Something interesting has come up. I believe that this entire town is filled with creatures." He knew that explaining this to Lerisa was complicated, and possibly hard to understand. Yet it was nice to have someone else to trust with his secrets. "Someone like me and someone like you have some very interesting possibilities ahead of us. Imagine this. We break the wall of the obscure! Allow for understanding beyond anything once comprehended by normal humans. "

"I want to find out what secrets this town really hides, and i believe someone like you can help Lerisa." It was heavy, very heavy stuff to lay down on someone, and he knew it. Yet there wa something about this town, something powerful. He felt it when he first moved here, and has continued to feel it. "Imagine Lerisa. You and your family could live an amassing life. Sit pretty on grants and donations to our research. I will do all the work, and you just jot down what i discover here. With your help, I could bring down this entire complex of lies."

((For Muse))

Matt had still had been rested against the hood of his squad car. When he noticed a news van as it drove up a little past him and the Mayor. "Now who would this be?" Inquired Matt as he took a sip of his coffee. The Mayor and Miss Wilson both glared at eachother, and back at the van. "Just alittle attention for down home festival." Eli said as he chuckled and watched the news van. A woman dressed in a buissness suit and dress jumped out of the van. She was followed by what appeared to be her cameraman. "Greg! Make sure you get shots of the entire shops and place. Our station was garureeted full coverage to this gem, and I am not going to let anything slip by!" The camera man nodded, and opended up the side of the news van for his equipment.

Matt turned towards the mayor. "Guaranteed full coverage eh?" Eli grinned and folded his arms. "Who am I to negelect the world or for that fact the state of Virginia from this momentum occasions!?" Miss Wilson nodded in agreement. "Indeed. A major station covering our town's fall festival will bring with it profits, visitors, and most of all the needed love this town has not received." Matt shook his head, but decided to just watch. The news reporter spotted the three of them, and turned towards the camera man. "Perfect! That must be the mayor and the town sheriff! Come on Greg!!!" The cameraman sighed, but followed. "Start rolling!" She demanded as she approached the Mayor. "This is Ellie Fritzgerald here with NBC 12! We are here in the sleepy mountain of Eversprings, West Virginia. The town's Mayor, Keith Eli Winston, along with his assistant and the town's sheriff. Are here to hopefully fill us in about this rather interesting fall festival."

She turned the mic away from her face, and directed it towards the mayor. Keith, being who he was, waisted no time as he described the event. "That is right! Our little town of Eversprings is celebrating it's first grande fall festival! One which has been around since the founding of the town back in the late 1800's." He continued to hog the microphone. He built this festival up as a grande show which will include live entertainment, a carnival, and entertain for even the kiddies. This went on for a few minuets until the news reporter turned the microphone on Matt. "Umm..my views on this festival. I think it could indeed be something special for the town, and we in the everspring's sheriff's department will be sure to keep the peace."

((For Amara))

"Alex, why are we in a book store?" Inquired a blonde haired woman dressed in a tan coat, and blue jeans. "Because I am sure that this place has the book we are looking!" Responded the man who stood beside dressed in a black jacket and jeans. They stood inside Kori's book shop/cafe to look for something that was not meant to be found. "Well if it's in here. It sure isn't going to be standing right in front of us!" Alex smirked and turned towards his friend. "Lisa, I promise that we will find the damn thing before it unleashes anymore hell. That or the butthole incharge of keeping it!"

They approached the front counter of the cafe, and spotted who they had hoped was in charge of it. That or atleast someone who knew what they were looking for. Alex, placed his hand on the counter, and peered at the person behind it. "Hello, me and my freind here are looking for a particular book. One which a man maybe in his late 50's could of left here. It's a rather unique book. One which has a cover that..may have a face on it." He stopped mid sentence and glared at his friend. " We have been told that he may of stopped here...he has one missing hand, and he kinda may smell of liquor...

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:31 pm 

Kori was in the back doing some paperwork when she overheard the two individuals talking. Her hearing was much more acute than that of a human, so even from the separate room, she could hear their conversation as clearly as if she were standing next to them. She frowned slightly as she recalled the man in question having come in. He was drunk and rambling on. She had given him a cup of coffee and something to eat, on the house, to try to help sober him up a bit. As these individuals apparently assumed, he had left a book. She wasn't entirely certain that it was an accident, though. When the girl that found it told her he had left a book, she had initially assumed that perhaps, his way of paying her back for her help. Once she had seen the book, however, she found that doubtful. It was an ancient, rare, and not to mention dangerous book, so unless he had absolutely no idea what he was carrying around, then that seemed unlikely.

How he had even gotten his hands on it to begin with was a mystery. At any rate, she had hidden it away for the moment and she had no intention of revealing it to strangers. The last thing she wanted was for something so dangerous to fall into the wrong hands. Oddly, their intentions were difficult to determine. The energy they gave off was neither good nor bad. It wasn't common that she ran into people whose intentions were so well hidden. Did they have none, or were they hiding them? Either way, there was no way she was handing this book over to them. She'd have a hard enough time handing it over to the right people, let alone some randoms with no clear intentions. No thanks.

Meanwhile, at the front counter, the girl at the counter, Madeline, who was thankfully not here on the day in question, greeted them. "Hello," she greeted him. When he mentioned a book, she perked up, but soon realized that she had no idea what he was talking about. "A... face?" she questioned with a sort of blank, almost confused expression, obviously having no idea what he was talking about. "I don't think so. I don't remember seeing anyone like that. It might have been on my day off, though," she responded. "I can ask my manager, though, if you'd like," she suggested, looking around for Aidan, the manager. Before she found him, however, Kori came out of her office, pulling some keys out of her bag in order to look her office, appearing as though she were leaving for the day and had only just noticed the individuals. "Hmm? Is everything okay, Maddie?" she asked as she looked between them for a moment before locking up the office.

Madeline briefly explained what they were looking for and Kori appeared to contemplate it for a moment before shaking her head, "No, I don't think so. I think I remember the man you are talking about. He came stumbling in here the other night. He was... rather intoxicated. I gave him some coffee and something to eat to sober him up before I called him a taxi to take him where ever he needed to go. I don't recall him having a book with him, though," she explained, seeming perfectly pleasant and honest. "I'm sorry that I can't be of more help. You're welcome to have a look around, if you'd like," she added with an apologetic smile.

"I do apologize, but I am late for a lunch meeting, so I will have to excuse myself," she said with a small, apologetic bow of her head. "Maddie here can help you look around," she offered, gesturing back to the girl behind the counter. "Give me a call if you need anything. I'll be back after the meeting," she said to Madeline, holding up her phone before giving the couple a final smile. "I hope you find what you are looking for," she bade them goodbye and left the cafe.

In case anyone was following her, she went straight to the restaurant where she was meeting up with Yuki. She got a table and ordered something to drink before pulling out her phone and checking the cameras in the cafe, just in case. The book wasn't there, so even if they decided to go checking around in places they didn't belong, they wouldn't find it, but she was curious as to what they would do. She was curious how badly they wanted this book, how far they would go to find it, and if they suspected that she was lying, despite her giving no indications that she was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:45 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

As he walked up to the school, Chris had thought about how his life progressed to this. Going back to high school after having graduted a year early, and top of his classes. He’d already started college courses then his mom sprung the life ending news. As a senior, high school was either the easiest thing around or the epitome of hell. Right now, it was both.

As he reached the school he suddenly became nervous, what if they didn’t like him, if new kid syndrome set in and he got really awkward or worst, people actually wanted to be friends with him. A continued stream of what if’s rolled around his head as he walked into the office. “Christopher Caleb Coleman,” the gouchy woman called. “Y-yeah. That’s me,” Chris replied, walking forwards and handing her his tranfer papers. Then with complaining from the secretary, handed her his health sheets. She called a student down the office, one “Ashley O’Conner” to give him the school tour.

During the wait, he’d managed to get his class schedule and gave it the once over, and then gave it the twice over just to be sure. It was a rather simple schedule so he turned to sit down and await his guide. As he waited, he looked out the window into the school and saw the teenagers walking and talking all while heading to their next classes, he sighed. His school year had two choices. It good go really well or really badly. All Chris knew was that in another year and he would be out of high school and back on the college track. Again.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:03 pm 

I'm just here to RP

“Rich’s Bait and Tackle…” Dorn read out loud. She stood in front of the humble shop; staring at the windows and nautical décor with obvious disdain. It would do.

Dorn’s soul was flickering and she knew it. For some time now she could see the change coming. It wasn’t ideal but it was inevitable. She was designed to be a mistake. Something wicked. The steps of transitioning to such a thing would include focus and strength. Allowing it to emerge and welcoming it completely. She would have to sacrifice things for her new self. So be it. So be it. In order to achieve her “higher form”, Dorn decided that she needed power. Power for what? Did she want to kill people, or own them? Perhaps torment them? Ah.. to torment them. That is what she wanted. To have people live in fear of being owned. To see who was smart and who was dead, forever. So delightful. Dorn wanted it. Besides, it would be boring if she owned people. But with fear as her sole method of force, life would be unpredictable and exciting again. She needed power not only to craft her ability to terrify, but to back it up in case it failed. Ideally, she'd never have to use her power at all. Dorn would simply watch men and woman cower before gliding past them.

Of course she'd have to slaughter every now and then to keep things legitimate.

And so it was that she traveled to Eversprings. West Virginia. To harness terror. To command it, and unleash it at will. A reliable weapon. She would find the darker folks here. The far-end-of-the-spectrum sort. The ones that dabbled in the taboo daily. The hidden secrets. Of course there were monsters everywhere, but this was undoubtedly a nest of evil. This dreary place was her temple of learning. Beginning with Rich’s Bait and Tackle.

The door opened without fanfare and Dorn let it close behind her. The place smelled like rubber and spray paint. She approached the counter and tapped the bell. “Helloo?” She leaned to get a better view of the back room. No one was in sight. A floorboard creaked and she glanced behind her; the shop was empty. Sighing, the women turned and gathered up her skirt as she walked around with the vague intention of keeping her dress from getting fish..juices on it. A nasty little place this was, but fisherman were typically superstitious. If she was going to find out about local spooks, this was the place. "Mr. Fisherman? Rich, is it? Anyone there?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:09 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Well Ashley O'Corner come to the main office please"

Oh great, now what? Is all the young woman thought as she picks her self up off of the ground, dusting her jeans off, grabbing her board from where it lay. Turning she heads back up the stairs taking them two at a time, grabbing her backpack which leans against the railing post, before opening the door to the school. The halls empty as they should be right now, what with class still actually being in. It doesn't take her to long till she reaches the main office, swinging the door open it would hit the wall. "Whatever you think I did, it was Micky." A laugh escaping her lips as she says that, Micky was always happy to take the fall. Which to her, was a blessing to have someone who well do anything to make sure she is good. Even if the two are always getting in trouble that is hard to pass blame to only one of them.

"Miss O'Corner I called you in here so you can show our new student around the school." the woman behind the desk says, before pointing to Chris. "Though I would suggest that the next time you are late to just go to class, instead of stake boarding. Now, go on." Ashley just rolls her eyes, turning on her heel and looking to the new student. "Alright man, come on let's go." Holding the door open she leans out of the door way, waiting for Chris to follow her out.

The two would start to walk through the halls of the school, Ashley pointing out the different teachers classrooms. Her skateboard tucked under her right arm as they walk, using let left hand to tuck a few strands of blue hair behind her ear.
Looking over to Chris, really just checking out for anything, she wasn't what he would be like, though he seems chill enough.

All of sudden the bell would start to ring, checking her phone Ashley would shrug. "Guess class is out, just hold up a second. I'll introduce ya to Micky, the best friend to have, and the worst enemy. If he's your friend, he'll fall on a good damn sword to protect ya, but get on his bad side and you're likely to end up with a busted nose."

Almost on que, the rather annoyed Micky would exit a class room, seeing Ashley he would hit over, giving her a fist bump. "Hey, who's the new guy? Haven't changed teams have yeah?" He laughs, softly pushing the girl softly. "In your ****ing dreams, nah, this is Chris. His new here." Ashley says as Micky starts to look him up and down, sizing him up. "S'up man?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:51 am 

I have come back!

As Dr. Richard gave his answer, Lerisia ‘s face became pale and discontent. All of his words felt ambitious and very dangerous for her taste, and what did he meant by creatures in the town? It was absurd and bizarre, and- everything, absolutely everything sounded like he wanted to discover something that exceeds his own nature. So this is the real Isaac Richards that had Lerisia wondering about; A man with goals out of the boundaries of common human desire, though Lerisia doesn’t consider him a human anymore, whatever he is now. Among his answer, one sentence woke her up from her thoughts and turned to him with her eyes widened from his petition. He wanted her to be by his side. Before Lerisia could answer, he responded with such a persuasive offer that even though felt like a great opportunity, couldn’t shake off the feeling of rudeness and selfish that Lerisia felt about him, even worse by bringing her two children into this.

“I can’t even begin to…” Lerisia’s felt her hair covering her cheeks as she looked away. “How could you ask me that? Involve me into this crazy idea and worse, bring my children into this? Have you lost your mind? You sounded so selfish and too self-centered by wanting to somehow uncover whatever thing you believe this town is hiding...by playing the detective,I don’t see-, I just can’t believe what I am hearing.” She was shaking in indignation, somehow this was sudden. Was she even holding it unconsciously? Lerisia signed, agitated by her own response. There was some time before she could realize that there was no choice. “ Mr. Richards…” She face him once again “I...can’t do this. What you ask from me is being your compliance on your...whatever research is this. This could potentially have consequences for the both of us and our families.” even with the time she had working with him, she had no idea about his personal life. What she knows is that her children could be exposed to this and that is the last thing she wants to do. Yet…she pursed her lips of mauve colors, looked up, her cup of coffee on hand, chuckle, and said this:

“You better prove to me that there is indeed ‘creatures’ in this town...and that something is really going on. Prove it to me so I can believe in you, so I can-, I can accept the fact that I made a really bad choice.”

Jon blinked in boredom. The class wasn’t as interesting today as he thought it would be. He eyed his surroundings, noticing the other students weren’t as enthusiastic as he thought either. Somehow, this made him reminiscent of his old school, were in contrast, are more louder. He, despite being distant, did enjoy seeing the others screaming and shouting curse words to each other as the professor demanded them to be quiet. For him, it was a show, and it kept him entertained in days that clouds would wrap the sun. Those days would not come back, thanks to his mother, and the failure of a family that he could not stand. Jon kept taping the pencil as her rolled his eyes.

“Ahem…!” Mrs. Mitchell grumble as she watched Jon. Once she did, the entire class was looking at jon, their eyes regaining focus from what it was a snoozefest for them. Jon looked at the old hag: A woman that did not look like she was in her 50’s, perhaps older. Black, wavy hair with a few grays and short to the ears, a triangular nose which was matched with a small, crimson lips, eyes black that could snatch your attention right away, and thin arms with a noticeable belly hidden in blouse of white satin and skirt of blue with flowers. “Mr. Salem...is something the matter?” the old hag replied with tone sober than lemon. It wasn’t that Mrs. Mitchell was a bad teacher, in fact, she was the opposite of what his older teachers were: attentive and more educated. Jon just didn’t enjoy the way she teaches, which is why he sighed as he took some time to respond. “No…”

“I take you aren’t paying attention...”

“I am…”

“So you are on the same page as us, right?”

“Yes.”

“That would be very nice if it were true…”

“Huh…?” Jon lifted his head a bit, then looked down at his textbook. He may have been a page back. Well, ****.

Ok, this was already too much. The young girl in pain did her best to get out of her bed and make her way to the bathroom. She might have not heard well what her mother told her this morning, but apparently she suggested to rest until she comes back. Right. Like she is ever going to understand the amount of suffering she is going through currently. Ugh! This was too much! As she reached the door and opened with force, she hold onto the white sink, ignoring everything around that may fall. She looked up to the oval mirror and saw a Hannes that wasn’t her. Messy hair, no makeup, with shorts pajamas and sleeveless shirt, eyes red and swollen due to her tears and the expression of halloween ghost. With a expression like that, she surely knows she is going to die. “Hell....****!” she whimpered as she held her lower abdomen. The sorrowful girl Make her way to the toilet on the side of the sink and sat over the cover for a while. Placing her head and her right arm over the sink, as she hold on to dear life, she began to sob.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:38 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

The Library

Lisa slammed her hands upon the front desk as she groaned in frustration. The frustration being one of disappointment and that of anger towards herself. "God damn it!" She exclaimed as she glared down towards the desk. Her eyes watered with tears. "Why is this so hard!?" A thick, wrinkled and paled hand had been placed upon her shoulder. "Oh Mon Chéri, don' you be cryin." Pleaded Ol' Guillaume in a soft tone. Lisa sighed, and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm sorry, It just.." Guillaume hushed her and hugged her tight. "Now Miss Adeline, don you be mad you'r self now. This is why Ol' Guillaume and Miss Jo'lean are here." Lisa smiled and thanked Guillaume.

"That's right!" Agreed Jo'lean as she approached from behind the two with a large book in hand. "It's not like we haven't made any progress with this old tome." She placed the book down on the desk where Lisa's hands had been. "We are just lucky that the school was able to keep it hidden for as long as they did." Lisa and Guillaume both nodded in agreement and glare down. The book, a relic of ancient times, they had gathered predated ancient biblical verses. They had figured this through out the summer as they deciphered several of the pages. Yet even to their best abilities. They were still in the dark as of many of the pages were possibly ripped out, or change completely

"Maybe you should ask the sheriff?" Inquired Jo'Lean as she flipped through some of the pages. "A ssskkk the sheirff... I ummm..umm, why would i do that?" Jo'Lean smirked. "Oh knock it off honey! Don't think I haven't noticed you undressing him with your eyes every time you see him. That and Iv'e watched him do the same exact thing to you!" Lisa giggled and shook her head. "Not going to happen. A man like him wouldn't be interested in a woman like me. Iv'e heard about some of his exploits. The guy is one of those "action" types." Jo'Lean sighed and placed her hands on her hips. "Listen to me Lisa. You are a fine looking girl. Who deserves some happiness in her life, and how the hell do you know what he likes. I say you go talk to him! He may be willing to help you on this." Guillme, who had been listening beside them chuckled and added his own insight on the matter. "I agree Miss Adeline, you best be chatting with that fellow. As a man who has enjoyed the company of some lovely cajun queens. I can tell when a woman needs some lovin in her life." Lisa sighed, and glare down at the book. "I guess talking to him couldn't hurt.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amara

Alex and Lisa sighed, and glared down at the counter. Their eyes then met as they turned to face each other. "We are screwed." They both agreed as they turned back towards the counter. Their eyes were at this point tinted with a bright shade of gold. "We need the book, and we traced it here..." Their voices were synced in perfect unison as they spoke to Madeline. "You and your ******* of a boss will give us the book, or we will swallow your soul!" The locks on the doors of the cafe locked on their own. The air in the cafe became stale and smelled of death. The two people who were standing in front of the counter changed into ghoulish fiends with pale white eyes, and decayed flesh. They twitched erratically as they smashed their hands upon the counter.

They met each other eyes once more and then turned on Madeline. "She won't tell us...she is not able to tell us..we will make her tell us!" The scene that unfolded on camera was..hard for anyone with a weak stomach to watch. Poor Madeline never stood as a chance as they creatures descended upon her in a horrific manner. The entire interior of the cafe was not spared from the carnage as they ransacked and sprawled inside it. The outer windows were smashed out, which caused those in the vicinity of the shop to turned their heads towards the ruckus. "What the hell!?" Exclaimed Matt as he glared down the street. The Mayor and News Reporter were still in their interview when they too turned towards the noise. Matt reached around towards the driver's side of his police vehicle and radioed for back up.

Meanwhile the creatures continued to crash and smash their way through the cafe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitti & Wolf

How do you explain a school system in a town like Eversprings. Hopefully a normal one where the faculty and students were not at all strange. Then again in a town this size some things couldn't help but be a little odd. Maybe it was the teachers who rarely ever went home, or maybe the principle that seemed to only be around in certain spots at certain times. That or it could be the school food that tasted like cardboard, on good days. In some aspect maybe it was just the water. Everyone can blame the water right? Nahh it can't be that..or was it? You could always just ask the obscured little gnome. That was rumored to of lived around the area since the founding of the school.

Of course those are just rumors, and have no real solid truth to them. "Aye! Not at all true mates! I promise ye!"

Fendrex was a strange figure who lived in the crawl spaces around school. He had made his home here, and for the most had left most of the staff here alone. It was a decent life, and it brought with some simple pleasures he learned to enjoy. Food, water, warm spaces, chances use a pool when no one was around, and even enjoyed watching the pretty girls as they walked around the school. He also kept an eye on certain.."unsettling things" that haunted the halls of the high school. Yes there things in this school that even he watched, and stayed weary of.

One such thing was the murdered soul of a 16 year old girl. She had tendencies to haunt certain classrooms during lunchtime. She wasn't so bad, unless you counted faint whispers in ya ear, or sharp pinches on ya flesh unsettling. There was even a locker that was rumored to be cursed, and for who ever was unlucky to have it that particular year. Was always doomed with bad luck all year long. That and also there may be a ghoul that stalked the basement of the school. Which may sorta drag unlucky students who were unfortunate enough to stay after school, to their death.. Yeah ok so maybe this was kinda screwed up school...but that's high-school right?

Hunter

There had been a loud cough in the backroom behind the counter. One which had been followed by a wheeze and continuous coughing. A figure, one which seemed hunched foreword. Carried out a large oxygen tank on wheels. "Hold on damn it, I'm a coming!!" Rich, the owner of of the shop, motioned foreword towards the front of the counter. Rich was a old fishermen who had lived in the town with his family since the
late 60's. Rumored to be rather "strange" in every sense of the word. Locals were always rather thrown off by himself and his "family." As he stood there behind the counter, his mouth covered by a breathing mask. He glared up at the stranger in his shop. "Yeah, what do ya want youngin?"

Meanwhile another figure appeared out of the backroom. "Gramps, what the hell are you doing out of bed!?" His grandson Lawrence, a rather rude, and somewhat unsavory type. Marched over towards Rich. Rich, appeared to be a tattered jeans wearing hillbilly. His grandson was no different in that aspect. Both of them wore overalls and flannel shirts that looked like they seen better days. "Now who the hell is this!?" He inquired as he leaned on part of the counter next to his grandpa.

Haruna

Issac smiled at her response. "I was hoping you take me up on this offer-" It was at that moment something struck him from the side. A sudden burst of pressure that had felt like he had just been pummeled with a hammer. He nearly spilled his coffee as he placed it in the cup holder beside him. His hands trembled, and his mind throbbed with pain. The same glow that affected him that day at the office overtook him as he glared out the window. "I..I...I can see..horrific things." He briefly mentioned he swung open the driver's side door. He glared out down the main street of the town. Down towards the row of shops that lined the sides of the sidewalk.

It was there he saw a waking nightmare. Blood and gore smeared on the walls. Hideous monstrosities lurking in the shadows. Pale eyes that glowed an eerie shade of yellowish..Laughter, fear, unthinkable actions taken by unfeeling creatures. It was then that he turned towards Lerisa in the car. "Come! You want proof! It starts here!" With that he followed the trail of energy down the sidewalk towards whatever had caused the disturbance.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:05 am 

Kori didn't like what she was seeing at all. The eyes of the two individuals had changed colors. That wasn't good, nor was the rest of what unfolded. They began to smash their hands on the counter and twitch erratically. They weren't human. That much was quite clear. And Madeline never stood a chance. Kori covered her mouth as they attacked her, tearing her to pieces before they began to ransack the shop, no doubt looking for the book.

Yuki had just been walking into the restaurant, which wasn't far from the shop, when she heard the ruckus. She looked towards the shop, then inside to where Kori was standing from her table and tossing a few dollars on the table to pay for the drink she hadn't even received yet. She then hurried out of the building, meeting Yuki just outside. "What's happening, Kori?" Yuki asked, obviously concerned. "I'll explain on the way!" She replied as she made her way quickly towards the shop, followed closely by her sister.

"Two people came in earlier, looking for a book. They thought I had it," she explained. "Did you?" Yuki asked and Kori glanced her way. "Yes. But it isn't in the shop. I wouldn't leave something that dangerous lying around," Kori assured her. "Anyway, I was watching the cameras to make sure they didn't try anything funny. But they..." her voice trailed off, not daring to finish as they reached the shop and she pushed the doors open.

Both girls frowned at the scene before them. "Oh my God," Yuki covered her mouth as she looked around at the blood splattered across the counter, the walls, the floor. Tables were smashed, books strewn across the room. And in the center of it all were two individuals who appeared more ghoulish than human. Yuki quickly went from shocked to angry. "You picked the wrong girls to mess with," she informed them darkly. "Yuki, don't!" Kori warned, not wanting her sister to slip into her darker place. But it was too late. Kori cursed under her breath, stepping outside of the view of the cameras and, with a wave of her hand, a thick layer of ice covered the cameras and the inside of the door, keeping the door from opening without being obvious to anyone outside the cafe. She then let out a shriek, to sell the story she would no doubt tell later.

Moments later, Yuki flew across the room, grabbing both of them, one with each hand. She held them tightly by their necks. The force of her grasp could have easily snapped their necks, but that would have been no fun. "Lucky me, though. I haven't had a proper meal in too long," she grinned, a dark, twisted expression opposite her usual sweet smile. She then opened her mouth, breathing in, but it wasn't air that she sucked in. It was their life energy. "Mmmmm... Delicious," she sighed with dark pleasure.

"Yuki!" Kori called to her as she placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder, which was quickly shaken off. "Oh, don't worry, sis. I'll save you some," Yuki glanced back at her before opening her mouth again, intent on enjoying her meal. "That isn't what I'm worried about!" Kori retorted. "No? Well, it should be. They destroyed your shop and killed your employee, not to mention the mess," Yuki glanced around. "They deserve this," she added, taking a little more energy from the man before tossing him to the side. "Go on. Finish him," Yuki tempted her.

Kori cursed. Yuki wasn't wrong. Not entirely. They had done the things she said, and they did deserve this. They couldn't let them go, they'd only come back, and a jail cell wouldn't hold them. But they couldn't risk exposing themselves by killing them and leave them here, nor could they risk the police finding out that these people weren't human. "What a mess," Kori muttered to herself as she crossed the room to where the man was slumped over. She then picked him up by his shirt collar, with evident ease.

She then opened her mouth and began draining the man's life energy, until it was all gone, stopping before he turned to ice. She would need the energy to stop Yuki from what was undoubtedly going to happen now that she had switched. Never mind that this energy would hold her over for a while, so she wouldn't need to feed as much or as often for a while. It might, however, come with a cost. Only time would tell.

She then let the body slump to the floor and turned to her sister, who was busy playing with her food, as usual. That was good, though. It meant that she wouldn't have eaten as much. Kori then approached. "Yuki," she spoke to her sister, who looked at her with pale blue eyes that were nearly glowing. "You need to let go," she warned her sister. "What? Are you afraid I'm going to go crazy and kill a bunch of people? It could be fun..." she smirked, tossing the body towards Kori. "You're no fun, sis."

Kori caught the body with one hand as it nearly flew by her. Her eyes were focused on Yuki, but she could tell that there was still life left in this woman. Unlike her sister, she didn't necessarily need to open her mouth to feed. She could drain energy just by touching another, should she choose to. It was faster if she used her mouth, but not strictly necessary. So, while she eyed her sister, she slowly drained whatever life remained in the woman before letting her body drop to the ground.

"We need to leave. People are coming," Kori warned. "Good. Let them come. I'll eat them, too," she smirked and Kori clicked her tongue, "You know I can't let you do that," Kori warned. "Yes, yes. Keep the precious humans alive. Uggh. Booooooooring!" Yuki declared, holding her hand towards the door, as if to dissipate the ice. A moment later, Kori appeared in front of her, grabbing her by the arm, simultaneously draining her energy and trying to encase her in ice.

She hated doing this. Feeding on the energy of other supernatural creatures was dangerous enough. Feeding off of your own kind was worse. It could drive a person mad, if they weren't careful. Doing both in a single night? Definitely not good. But she was more worried about what Yuki would do if she wasn't stopped than she was about her own actions.

"Don't think it'll be that easy!" Yuki shouted, throwing Kori backwards while pulling her arm back and jumping several feet back, slowly dissipating the ice on her arm. "Honestly, Kori. I don't think your little shop can take much more. You should worry about it and let me--" her words were cut off as Kori appeared in front of her once more, this time her speed was even greater as she placed a hand on either side of Yuki's face. "Let go!" Kori screamed as she drained her energy, more quickly this time.

Yuki screamed and the glow in her eyes slowly faded until her eyes returned to normal. Kori then released her, catching her as she slumped forward. "Are you okay?" she asked Yuki, who slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah. I'm so sorry, Kori--" she tried to apologize, but Kori cut her off. "We can worry about that later. For now, we need to get these bodies out of here," Kori helped Yuki to her feet. "Will you be okay to take them so I can deal with the rest of this mess?" she asked, referring more to the people heading here than the actual mess.

She waited until Yuki was gone and then she gave herself a few cuts, which would heal up rather quick, but the blood would help to sell her story. She then waited another moment before she screamed once more as she dissipated the ice, leaving enough to make opening the door believably difficult before quickly dissipating what remained once the door swung open. They would find her sunken to the floor next to the mangled body of Madeline with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Th-they killed her! And they took my sister!" she would tell them with a pleading voice and eyes that could easily sell her distress.

Later, they would find a distressed and injured Yuki, who would cry while apologizing profusely for giving them what they wanted, because she was scared and didn't want to die. While they were making sure it was really what they were after, she managed to escape and she didn't stop running until she made it back here. She didn't know where they were now, but they probably escaped. At least, that was what she would say. The two sisters didn't need to discuss their plan. They had been together for much longer than any human could possibly imagine, they knew without speaking what the other would do. Their story would be perfect, and they would sell it just as perfectly.