All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:50 am
Posts: 38
Location: Wilmington, NC
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
You slowly wake up on your back in an unfamiliar, alien environment. By that, I mean you don't ever recall seeing this field before. In fact, the last thing you can recall is lying down in your bed to go to sleep for the night. And now you woke up in this strange place.

You gradually come to, seeing the bright blue sky, not a cloud in sight, and feeling the moist lush grass beneath your hands. As you look around, attempting to keep calm and not freak out, you realize there is another individual lying in the field, a few meters away. But before you can take in his alien appearance, your hear an ever-so-light whisper. In fact, it's such a small voice, you ignore it at first. But then it becomes impossible to ignore as you begin to hear a husky, feminine voice in your mind.

"What is happening? Who has taken control of my body? Please, answer me."

Sitting there in the grass, you realize you are possessing someone, and she seems more concerned and curious than upset. You look down to investigate your body, but you can't make heads or tails of it. Like the other person, this body seems to be of an unknown origin. The flesh has a light glow to it, and the skin cells seem to be much larger, almost like scales. After closer inspection you realize that it is the individual cells that are emitting the evanescence. Your skin seems pale, but it's difficult to discern the actual color due to the light coming from them. You gaze down at your hands specifically; there doesn't seem to be anything amiss about them, aside from the skin. Is this even skin?

You take a deep breath, and notice that breathing seems to be a lot easier in this environment. You might also notice some other things, if your perception is high enough...


Quote:
You may choose to do anything. However, before you do anything, roll a d20 for a perception check.

The voice your head, rather the original occupant, feels a little uncertain and unnerved about your presence. Since you do not know how to do that vacate their body, and the other personality quickly figures this out, they suggest you remain calm, and investigate Anani, who you can easily determine - by the fact that nobody else is here - must be the other person, who seems to be unconscious.

However, if you wish to flee the area, or do nothing, or even something completely random, you may do that as well. No matter what you choose to do after you roll a perception check, you make the decision and allow me to describe the outcome.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:23 pm 

stifling summer...

User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 am
Posts: 373
Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Offline
Opening her eyes, just like after a deep sleep, a blindingly bright blue sky awaited her. The grass seemed to be whispering and rustling, and she felt a slight wind. She freely breathed in and out , as if she slowly awakened from a relaxing sleep.

However, an unfamiliar sensation, a little numbness and weakness filled her body. Like being wrapped in cotton, in something like a cocoon. ...
~ Is this... a dream?~ were her first thoughts, as she slowly raised her body to look around. Blinking repeatedly, she felt that something was not right, but she could not put the finger on it. At first, she wanted to pinch herself, but then again, she might as well let her dream continue. Was there a faint feeling of danger? It did not seem to be so. But as well as her body, even her senses seemed to be wrapped in something like cotton. An unfamiliar feeling rose inside her.
The place was gorgeous, but she could not remember ever being here. Surely, it could have been a dream, but everything apart from her own senses seemed to feel real.
All in all, this was a very pleasant and relaxing atmosphere that would not invoke any negative feelings from her.

Blinking her eyes a few times, she suddenly realized what unsettled her. Her own body was unfamiliar and ... scaly? It was also glowing strangely, but not unpleasantly. Frowning about this strange dream, she inspected the glow a little, as simultaneously a voice rang out in her head, shocking her in the first moment, then, relaxing her a little. At least, she did not transform into anything - well maybe she did, but it was not very likely. Still contemplating if it was dream or reality, she mused what she could do now.
Starting to communicate with the 'little voice in her own head', seemed like a good idea.

"This... is interesting." she voiced the words in her head, concentrating a little, and specially addressing back to the owner of the body. Shouldnt this communication work both ways? Using her voice would be too weird no? Even if this was all a dream. "Is this something like a dream, or .. out of body experience? Uh..who are you? And.. " She stopped addressing the voice.
It did not seem weird to her, trying to talk with the voice in her head. Instead, she contemplated more, if it was reality or a dream. ~ And... who am [i]I actually?~[/i] This dream was really weird. Why would she not remember who she was?

Glancing around, she spotted another figure lying down further away. Squinting her eyes, she glanced in that direction...

Ari rolled 1d20 and got a total of 15:
15


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:50 am
Posts: 38
Location: Wilmington, NC
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
As a rabbit bounces through the tall green grass a few dozen meters away, it appears that gravity is much lighter here, in addition to the increased oxygen in the atmosphere; the rabbit leaps into the air, soaring higher than what you would have thought normal, before landing and then lunging again and disappearing into the ancient strong trees of the forest that surrounds the field. Your sight is not your only sense that seems to be heightened. You can clearly hear various animals distantly in the woods, birds high in the sky, and critters and insects crawling in the field around and beneath you, but not in an overpowering way. Looking down, you feel a red ant the size of your middle finger crawl over your hand, but it merely looks up at you and skitters away harmlessly. It seems nothing here is dangerous.

There also seems to be a calming influence upon you. Fears and worries slowly ebb away as the serene scene unfolds before you. If you focus enough on your fear however, you realize that the otherworldly serenity does not negate your emotions, or those of your host. Free will is still a thing here.

"We should check on Anani. Something like this happened...before...recently. Our community received...visitors. A woman named Christine possessed by body for a time. My name is Ari, and I am the leader of the Arelim Warriors; Christine managed to convince our King to create this squad of guardians to protect against future invasions from outside our dimension. Our city, the City of Peace, is just north of here, but we must check on Anani. She should not even be here..."

As Ari is speaking, you are still taking in your surroundings. The beauty is most definitely otherworldly. You hear it before you see it; fast-moving feet on the forest ground. Peering into the woods, you realize that no sudden shock or great fear overtakes you, even when you recognize what appears to be a relatively small Tyrannosaurus Rex lumbering in your general direction through the woods.

This seems to either be an adolescent T-Rex or you, and everyone and everything else around you, are much larger than normal. Recalling the finger-sized ant, the latter must be true.

"Fear not," Ari said. "That is Suchos, Agares' mount."


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:30 am 

stifling summer...

User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 am
Posts: 373
Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Offline
She was a little taken aback, as a prominent sentence cleared up a bit of her own confusion, like taking away a piece of tull or muslin from her memories again.
~My name is Ari.--- In her own head, she continued, not noticing, that she was addressing the entity in her head as well "Ari Walker... and my full name is Arixaya de Talilndra Walker!" ~
Then, as if the mull got pulled over her again, like a blanket, she could not remember more, besides, that she had known somebody with the name "Ari" already..
The uncomfortable feeling of her mind, clashed with the strange comfortable and calm feeling of her body.
She was used to something else, but its not like she had any abilities to leave her body... besides, jumping out of her skin to become a ghost wasnt anything appealing to Arixaya.

"You are the third "Ari", besides myself, that I know. " she whispered to .. well.. to herself, with the body of somebody else. A slight sarcastic smile appeared around the corners of her (?) mouth. It was a strange feeling.
Looking at the hare jump high up in the air, she missed the feeling of her own body. Her ears would have twitched and her muscles tensed at the sound of jumping, and her hands gripped a nonexistant weapon, only to find nothing that could have secured a meal... So she only followed it with her eyes, looking around at the scenery for a little bit, unsure what to think of the situation at hand.
Ari's voice inside her head brought her back to the reality at hand quite quickly, though.

Interrupting her own thoughts, she tried to move her temporary new body, to get used to it, following her other minds suggestion, scurried closer to the person lying on the ground.
Before she could take a proper look though, at the one called 'Anani'

- ~ Is names starting with 'A' a thing here? ~ she thought to herself, quietly -

her body tensed again, as she felt the stomps of a big creature, reminding her of a scaled lizard, dragon or crocodile with a small head big body and a tail... Feeling approaching danger, Ari assumed a batlle position with her body infront of the lying down person. It was quite the pity that she had no weapons, but she instinctively half crouched and tensed herself to be able to have a bout with the creature in front of her in case it attacked.

Frowning, as she heard that this lifeform, which was called 'Suchos' apparently, was a mount, tilting her head slightly.
"Suchos? Who is Agares?" she murmured, eyeing the mount, but not easing up her defensive stance completely just yet.

Then, she frowned another time, as apparently either she or her hosts body was familiar with combat - It might be her own reactions, but then again, she did not know any abilities of her hosts body...
"Hey, Ari." She asked inwardly "Does your body.. i mean do you have combat abilities? Or any other abilities? "

Just in case more strange things appeared or any attacks followed, the two Ari's should better be prepared and protected. Who knew what happens if the body died. Neither she herself nor the other Ari should become a wandering spirit, right?


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:40 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:50 am
Posts: 38
Location: Wilmington, NC
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
"You do not have to speak aloud to communicate to me," Ari told Ari, "However, I cannot read your deeper thoughts, so you do not have to worry about any secrets. I only hear what you want me to hear. This was useful before with Christine because if she spoke in public, she would be found out. Eventually, she was found out, and put on trial with some other visitors."

Despite her tactical stance and her mind assuming the reality of danger, her anxiety about the dinosaur remained at a mild level, a noticeably mild level. The 8-foot-tall lizard came to within about a dozen feet and then stopped, and began eating some of the tall grass. Apparently, it was a herbivore. Seconds later, the T-Rex sniffed at Ari from a distance before moving off to the nearest tree and ripping into it with its large sharp teeth.

Ari answered, "Agares is a former Duke of Philos City. He retired his title and joined our community as a brewer." After she was asked about combat, the visitor would feel both a sense of confusion and of dread come over her host. "Now, yes. Before the visitors, eons had passed since our creation without any conflict whatsoever. However, we recently discovered a conspiracy in our government...and that forced us to act. Abilities - even combat abilities - is a vague term that can be construed in many ways. I sense your...apprehension. I truthfully tell you that we have nothing to be concerned with in this world. The other worlds, however, may provide more of a...conflict. According to Christine, she has been to at least two different realities, but was uncertain if they were dreams, hallucinations, or actual worlds she visited."

Your ears picked up another sound in the forest surrounding the field. It came from the same direction the beast came from, and sounded more humanoid.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:39 pm 

stifling summer...

User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 am
Posts: 373
Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Offline
Nodding at the notion she recieved from her counterpart, Arixaya had questioned if she could communicate both inwardly and outwardly. It was a good thing though, that she would not be deemed as a crazy person, talking to 'herself'. It was good that she originally was a person that did not like to talk too much... wait, was she that? Shaking her head a little, she felt like some little lights lit up in her muddled head now and then, just to be extinguished within again. Was that the side effect of possessing that body?

Then she pulled herself back, calmly analyzing the facts at hand, while talking inside to Ari. She did not believe the words of her not having to fear anything in this world. There was never an oasis, without buried corpses for the fertilizer of the lush vegetation, after all.
"So, based from your words just now, if I get found out in your body, its me and my spirit that will suffer. However, it seems to be taciturnly accepted having some random spirits possessing you, based from your first non-hostile reaction when I took over your body?"
Trying to keep the mimicry on her new face neutral, she was, honestly speaking, more alarmed about this information, than the rampaging 'mount' next to her. Of course she did not let her guard down. The only thing was that her 'murmuring' stopped and she focussed inwardly to talk with her host.
"So, this 'Cristine' who was before me - What happened to her?" If she had been speaking now, her tone of voice would be ice cold. If she was dead, or 'MIA' 'gone' , then this race should posess a method to separate her out of this body. However, it was unknown what would happen to her spirit. Before she could secure a way to go back to her own body - wherever it may be - Ari did not really want to be separated, becoming a 'spirit in somebodys bottle' or anything similar like that. Best case she would
die. She knew too much and too little why she was not as afraid to die as to having her spirit forcefully remain somewhere.

Monitoring the situation outside with her borrowed body, Ari suspiciously eyed the sharp teeth of the ...Suchos. Since when did herbivores have sharp teeth? Something told her, that sharp teeth should be a sign of carnivores.
Moving closer to the lying down person next to her, she finally had a look at their face, and could feel their vital signs. She did not stop monitoring the mount, and of course the perimeter. It was not nervosity, it seemed more like a habit.

But the strangely peaceful and calming effects on her persisted, and made her feel a little itchy, like a person who would like to get irritated, but could not.
It did not help, that as Ari was explaining the situation at hand, she also would get hit by a major part of the original body's feelings and effects, influencing her a lot. The itch continued to grow as it became something almost physical.
Sighing, Arixaya inhaled deeply and let out a long breath, repeatedly, to try to calm down herself and the entity that she was sharing this body with.
"The reason I asked this, is, because my own memories seemed to be muddled. If its not your bodys abilities, they should be mine. That is what I deduced.
Nodding to herself, she finally addressed a crucial issue that was bothering her.
I dont think we have that much time. Then she continued -
From what you told me, many things are still confusing. I dont have a clear picture of this situation, but i think its more important to cooperate.
It was a wretched situation. Not mentioning the host-Ari, who seemed to be quite used to this 'possession' thing, she herself seemed even more vulnerable and powerless.
This feeling was detestable. Ari did not want to find out anymore if this was a dream or reality. The only thing she would want right now, is to have her own body, and her memories back.
"I dont think I have other choices but to trust you for now. I will not trust anyone else. If the situation is as you described, traitors - or even other 'entities' like you and me, could be around us. And I dont know anyone here - no, i dont even remember any of my companions. Everyone could be an enemy.

That was her final conclusion. Pushing aside her feelings of discomfort, she was aware that somebody closed in on them.
" Somebody is coming. I trust that you will inform me of friend or foe that you know. If there is a friend, i will not talk to them, you have to do it, since they obviously know you and not me." She paused, listening to the rustling. " If its a stranger, or an enemy I will judge myself if I fight or flee. You will have to trust me and your body with that, as I trust you to help me from being discovered before I know a way to go back safely."

Her words were spoken simply, but without doubting herself or her host. Being a person that was not very wordy outward, she actually did seem to have a straigthforward and logical personality, albeit Ari noticed herself being quite distrustful and wary. This could not have happened without some experience. Also, though this body did not have that much experience, it could be said, that she could move and sense quite well, suited for combat. As to how she would fight and with what, she would leave it to her instincts. As for the Ari this body belonged to, she would figure out slowly, what kind of person that was.

Keeping an eye out for the humanoid noises, Ari kept calm and asked. "What now? Anani seems to be unconscious. Is.. your friend going to be like you and me? Should I grab her and get out of here?"


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:50 am
Posts: 38
Location: Wilmington, NC
Blog: View Blog (0)

Offline
Ari felt her fellow's confusion, but decided to remain silent about it unless she brought it up. When the foreign Ari started to ask questions about suffering, it was the vastly naive native's turn to become confused. She had only the vaguest idea of the term, "suffering," and in her language and vernacular, it meant "tolerating" or "enduring." However, she decided to answer the spirit of the question, rather than the question itself.

"As I said, if you are found out, there will be a fair hearing, before our God-King, amongst my peers. If he decides to remove you, for he is the only one who can, then you will not be harmed."

In the seconds between responses that lasted years within Ari's mind, the host personality busied herself with mental tactical games and fantasies of spending time with her animal pets, which she allowed the other Ari to experience if she so desired.

However, when Ari asked about Christine, she replied promptly, "Christine simply vanished from my body one day. It was sudden, but painless. As I said before, she mentioned other worlds, so I suspect she was whisked away to one of those. If you are nervous here, you will be...more nervous? - [Translation error: "utterly terrified"] - elsewhere...at least, that is the vibe I got from her when she returned to me from one of her otherworldly journeys. She mentioned a place called 'Malevora', 'the underworld,' 'hell'... I am not familiar with those words. But I highly recommend you make the best of your time here before a similar fate befalls you..."

As she was telling Ari this, she was checking on Anani. Due to the visitor's attention on the comatose woman, who's vitals were strong (abnormally so, you would think) she did not notice a saber-toothed deer step into the field just a few dozen feet away from the dinosaur, and begin nipping at the tall grass.

Ari responded to her visitor's internal concerns regarding muddled feelings and memories, "The only reason for that would be a conflicting set of emotions, memories, and personalities. In other words, you may have come to 'visit' me with another consciousness melded or latched into yours. I do not sense hostility from the passenger personality. I will work on trying to facilitate a peaceful meld between the two, though they may become inseparable."

In order to help nurture a peaceful and calming state of mind, Ari mentally indicated the saber-tooth deer that she had acutely perceived with the excellent ears she was used to hearing with. She then stated, "Time," in a perplexed manner, like she had heard the word once or twice before, but could not conceptualize it in her mind. "I will help you understand, but you will not be able to do so if you do not allow yourself to find peace here. As I said before, it is best to assume that there are no enemies here. Presuming that a former traitor will betray us again invites despair and fear that is simply not beneficial to anyone or anything. The former traitors have received their sentences at their trials."

"I cannot control this body any longer," Ari said when her counterpart insisted that the host speak to the individual coming their way, "but I can give you the words to say, if it is someone who is not allied with the visitors. After the trial, there was a civil war between those who supported your kind and those who did not. However, that rebellion was easily quelled."

The internal Ari mentally reached out, expanding her powerful mind to locate her god-king. She also expanded the much more powerful energy field around her heart, and within two seconds she was able to feel her king's presence as if he was standing beside her. However, when the other Ari's unstable emotions reared up again, the host lost the connection.

"I sense a very distrustful, combative, and volatile personality," Ari observed. "Would you be so disappointed to learn that this world does not support such violence, or that as long as you remain here, physical conflict would rarely ever rise above one playfully wrestling with another? Over the last few days, we have had a conspiracy, rebellion, and civil war. And yet in the many thousands of years I have been alive prior, there has been not so much an unkind word spoken between two individuals."

When the visiting Ari asked if she should pick up Anani, Ari inwardly sighed. "We should be fine, Ari."

Quote:
Roll d20 for perception to identify the individual coming toward you in the woods.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:09 am 

stifling summer...

User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 am
Posts: 373
Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Offline
It was apparent, that the other entity could sense the feelings coursing through Arixayas consciousness, as she started to try to judge Aris behaviour by sensing her 'distrustful, combative and volatile personality'. Could Ari, her host, please not judge upon her own beliefs and standards? Was that why the 'calmness' effect had spread? Was that why, despite her trying to scout the perimeter, her senses seemed to be focussing on that herbivore creature?

The tons of different explanations from her host made Ari's mind hurt. Not because of the information, but maybe because of the way this spirit talked. It was very much like a naive child, or somebody who had either never been exposed to pain, or used an escapist method to avoid pain and suffering altogether. A question arose- if there was no 'suffering and pain' in here, then could they feel what 'happiness and pleasure' was? She pushed the question aside for now.
After listening, she decided not to comment too much on the explanations. Maybe this mind setting it was religion induced. The concept of Time seemed not to be familiar here as well. But, strangely the 'inward' conversation seemed to pass slower as the time 'outward' as she focussed on this issue for a bit, before analyzing further.
The ' Sun-God-King', sounded very much like a ..Priest ..?, or a worshipped entity. Maybe even a real god. At this point she could not judge anything.
Usually, it would antagonize believers, if words of contradiction were spoken. Especially people, who blindly believed in something. S

However,she suddenly felt, like she had also a God to worship, once. But, she found out much later, that even Gods are not invincible and blindly believing in them to do everything, and save everyone would lead to disaster. Something seemed to resonate within her, with each irritation or fear overcome, by listening to Ari talking, a little piece of memory would emerge. But.. currently the tension between the two sprits seemed to reach a new peak.

As more and more unwanted feelings arose between the two different souls in one body, she had not expected that frictions would arise from her host being ....too overly 'friendly'?

However, the more the calming effect tried to spread, the more Aris base irritation had risen. Especially coupled with all the unfamiliar words and expressions, she really felt like it was a cultist spreading their belief of eternal peace. Some memories flashed through her mind, and they were not exactly 'friendly or peaceful' ones.

"Okay, breathing in deeply, she addressed the main issue first i am not exactly disappointed that there is 'no fight'. Since we seem to come from two completely different dimensions with other values, please dont only try to view from your point of view. I know you are helpless at the moment because your body has been overtaken. However, I am helpless as well, because I am not used to the things here at all.

What I am the most frustrated with, is this numbing calming effect. I seem to become irritated, the more you try to calm me down. So, please lay off a little with this, if you so can, and I will be 'calm' on my own. It seems I dislike my senses here being dull and mellow. I cannot properly use your bodys senses like that, it seems more like you are leading me on at the moment.


She sighed, hoping that Ari could give her some space. Giving the surroundings a glance, Ari sat back down in the grass, putting on a meditating position. She was only a spirit in name, in somebody else's body. The invasion of her spirit on a base level was not a big issue, the bigger issue at hand is that she had to get used to a completely different body shape, functions abilities and senses. From the feeling of it, the senses seemed different but similar.

I will meditate first, to get familiar with this body. Please try to get rid of any kinds of effects if you so can.

Regardless of her every sole spiritual fragment screaming irritation at the changed five senses in her body, her perception seemed to be the most 'similar'. While she lost everything on abilities her own body posessed, her hosts body did not seem weak, just very, very different.
Closing her hosts eyes and closing her own mind off from the outer effects as much as she could, she separated her consciousness from any effects, just concentrating on her inner being. Blending out everything disturbing from outside.

Calming down her inner thoughts, she recalled a star filled, cool, dark night. The temperature was cold, very much so. It was Autumn, nearing winter. A big forest, filled with lush green trees, in darkness they all seemed grey or brown, but she could see them as they are.
Touching them, resonated in a warm, soul filled touch, as if they had a little fire inside. A spirit. Everything has a spirit, and she as well.
Unconsciously, she reached deep inside, and 'saw' her own spirit self for the first time. It was very similar to those trees, just a different shape. It was in a front of a vast, dark universe, filled with sparkling stars and the Moon. She saw her own spirit burning slowly, not like a candle, but more like a shape of ... she still could not see clearly, but the notion, that 'she was still alive and well', calmed her down considerably.
It was a different calmness. If her hosts, Aris calmness was the warm, sunny and happy go lucky kind of calmness, then her own 'calm' was cool and sometimes sharp like a night wind breeze in winter. Arixaya realized, that they were two very different types of souls, and the interaction would always cause friction, from now on. This said, she let this calmness spread in her new body, cool the senses and breathe in and out a few times before opening her eyes.

The picture of the starfilled night, and the tree-rich forest, was like a vision of her mind. A fragment of home that could also reach the other Ari, if the spirit so wanted. As for the souls of the trees, or the spirits, it was something only Arixaya could see. Though, maybe Ari had a different perception to see this.


"Alright" she murmured, testing her new senses.

Quote:
Ari rolled 1d20 and got a total of 17:
17


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ben and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Group; All Material is the Express Property of Creative Freedom RPG and Its Members | DVGFX2 by: Matt

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection