Post subject: Re: Descendants of Gods
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

The rage inside Riu seem to grow hotter and larger by the second. It felt like it was choking her. She couldn't breath regularly. She couldn't focus. Her vision was blurry. All she could feel was the hot rage inside of her take her right arm from her, grip her hand into a tight fist and swing it at Hermes face. When her first connected to his face, a pain shot up her arm while the hot rage seemed to shot down it and out through her fist. The vines that had slowly crept in while she was having a full on breakdown sudden shot out towards Hermes before suddenly freezing in mid strike. Riu fell foward, tripping over himself and catching herself with her hands from landing face first into the floor.

She was hyperventilating and staring at the ground with wide eyes, her whole body shaking.

Hermes stood by, his head had snapped to the side a bit but he quickly turned it back around with a sigh, rubbing his cheek for a minute before glancing back down at Riu with a pitiful look before he sudden turned a nasty glare towards Skye.

"You... control yourself." The way he worded and spoke the words with a stern look towards Skye seemed to cool the whole room. There was clearly a threat behind it. He also glanced towards Jaxon with the same look before glancing at everyone else, including Max. "All of you need to keep your mouth ****ing shut and look at yourselves for a ****ing second. Do you understand any of the words that came out of my mouth?"

He sighed, before leaning down and slowly dragging Riu up to her feet by her arm. She seemed to be slightly lip, her brown hair having fallen forward from whatever hold it had before and covered most of her face. He gentle settled her down on one of the benches and looked towards Adrien. "She's worn out. She was pretty much just used like a puppet. She'll need a little supervision for a few hours but she'll bounce back in a few minutes."

He stood back with a sigh, rubbing the back of his neck as if a horrible stress laid on his shoulders. He had seemed to ignore everyone else's outbreak as well before winking over at Bevans. "So then old friend. You don't mind sticking around and being a guide do you?" He grinned before stepping back up to the front of the church and staring at the few people there.

"While standing here, arguing and yelling and ****, we've already lost about 5 other demi-gods to our dear friends that attacked you yesterday and their puppet master. We are unsure the identity of which Titan yet, all we know is that your human world is in danger and you're all given a task by Zeus to find and stop the Titan from destroying your home, your friends, your family. You'd think you would want to stop something to happen to your family." Hermes muttered slightly before letting out another sigh.

"This is no fun anymore. I gave you the stupid message. I'm out." Before anyone could speak, Hermes was gone.

Riu had been partially aware of her surroundings for the time being and had slowly opened her eyes. She had heard every word spoken, could remember everything that happened, but it all felt like a dream. Her head was pounding and she let out a soft groan as she sat up and stared straight ahead. She had never ever acted like that in her life, let alone hit a person. She winced at the thought of hitting an actual God and let out a soft groan, letting her face fall into her hands. Her face turned a slight red in embarrassment. She had been all over the place and probably had **** off everyone in the room. She had no idea what had come over herself, but it was like her true self had been trapped inside her, watching as all the fear and rage that she had ever experienced over the years built up and exploded from her. It had slowly taken control of her until she could only watch in horror from the inside.

She quickly breathed in a deep breath before pulling her long hair back and into a tight ponytail again before standing up on weak knees. She looked towards everyone in the room, trying her best not to wince at their looks and kept a brave face on.

"Look. Past all the sudden shock, I do believe Hermes was on to something and I don't know if we're some chosen few or something but since we're the ones that know about it maybe we should stop standing around and do something about it. Though I have no ****ing clue what the hell we should actually do..." Her brows pulled together and glanced at everyone before sighing. "I'm not cut out for this." She slumped back into the bench seat and watched the others.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:25 am 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Skye began laughing hysterically when Riu punched Hermes in the face. This woman just hit a GOD. Oddly enough, when she hit him, Skye felt a relief, as if SHE had hit him. It was weird but it was a good feeling, so she didn't really think about it. That is until Hermes yelled at her. He whipped around and glared at her, pointing a finger. What the hell!? Again with the blame game. She was getting tired of it. But something inside her twisted her stomach. Was this...guilt? She rarely ever had this feeling. She always stood by what she did, even if it wasnt good. But this...this was an overwhelming guilt. And she hated it.

Skye gritted her teeth and spun around to sit on a pew farther away from the group but close enough to hear what was going on. She was angry. But she wasn't sure who she was angry at. She wanted to be angry at Hermes. How was Riu punching him her fault? She wanted to be angry at Riu too. If she had just kept her mouth shut. As Hermes talked, Skye looked over at Riu. The girl was sort of slumped over, looking like she had just got into a fight with a bulldozer. Skye's stomach suddenly clenched again. Then again, Skye did remember feeling her anger rise as well through the confrontation. And it seemed to rise at the same time as Riu. Or maybe...Rius anger was rising with Skye's. Skye felt..shame? Skye looked away from Riu and clenched her hands onto the bench. All these feelings were too much for Skye. She suddenly had the idea to apologize. 'No!' She thought to herself. 'Apologies are for the weak!' Her mind tried its hardest to keep Skye from giving into these new emotions.

Skye looked up as Riu began to speak. It was them she realized Hermes was gone. She watched Riu give what Skye thought wa going to be a pep talk but ended up being what Hermes had just said. The Riu sat down and Skye continued to stare at her, her heart and mind raging war over control of her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:41 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Adrien felt his suggestion of being a little civil had gone ignored. He watched as the ice grew from Jaxon's arm, and his anger focused on Skye. Adrien hoped a brawl wouldn't start; they had just been told they had to help save the earth and here they were fighting each other! 

He was almost grateful for Mack getting everyone's attention...even if it was offensive and just to complain about being touched. Seriously, people who held themselves over others in the "holier than you" attitude really got on his nerves. When Bevans spoke Adrien frowned. He had been trying to get the group to settle down to no avail. It seemed like he was back at school, only useful for telling someone if a cut was infected or if they should go to a doctor.

Adrien's attention was caught once more and he turned from Bevans and Mack when Riu fell to the ground. Looking from her up to Hermes everything in him was screaming to help her, the healer in him wanting to help out this woman he hardly knew...guess he could blame Apollo for this. Keeping his mouth shut as Hermes explained what had happened, Adrien made a mental note to keep an eye on her for a while. Should something like this happen again he wasn't sure how her body would handle it if this was the result of a one time thing. 

As Riu started to move, Adrien took half a step forward should he need to act fast. He heard what she said, and silently agreed. He had no idea of where to start either. Heck, not that long ago he had been just another medical student struggling to pay for school and now...

He slowly approached Riu as she slumped once more on the pew. Sitting down beside her he turned to face her.

"We'll figure something out." He tried to reassure. "But before that, are you alright? Whatever happened took a lot out of you." Adrien took a moment to look at the others standing around the room. 

"Maybe we should go some place else. Get a change of atmosphere." He suggested. "What do you guys think?" The student asked, looking to each of the new team's members.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:04 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jaxon sighed as the ice on his arm dissipated. He took a seat on the ground and proceeded to look at each member of the team that Hermes had brought together. When Riu stated that she was not cut out for saving the world, Jaxon nodded in agreement.

"To be fair, none of us are cut out for this, we were just ordinary people before we came here. And now, we're supposedly children of gods that never once came to see us or take care of us. I never knew my father, and now it turns out that he's the god of the underworld? A being I'd studied in Greek mythology? And to add even more onto that, we have powers that we can barely comprehend!"

Just then, Adrien spoke up and suggested a change of atmosphere, to which Jaxon nodded again to.

"Adrien's right. We need to go find another place. Standing here all day is a bad idea if we're currently being hunted as we speak. I also believe that it's a more terrible idea to go back to our normal lives. What happens if our powers have a "burst moment", in which they activate without us having any control over them? Who would get hurt by them? What creatures would be attracted to the display of a demigod's powers? These are all things we need to consider, so I'm with Adrien on changing locations", Jaxon replied, raising his left arm. "Hermes is gone. We have to find some way to protect ourselves while at the same time, learning to channel these newfound abilities...and possibly learn to get along with one another, if that's even possible", he said, raising an eyebrow at Skye.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:13 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hermes left them and Mack felt like this was just going to be one long headache. The chick who raged at him had collapsed onto the floor and was just a mess when she came around. We have the nurse and emo, stating the obvious and who he thought would be his battle buddy pouting in the corner. This is what happened when anyone worked with amateurs.

“Sir…” Beavens began and Mack held up his hand.

“I know I know...,” he sighed and pulled out his phone. “If you guys drove here you can just follow me, anyone needing a lift buddy up.” Into the phone he spoke, tone reserved and friendly before he hung up. “I have a place we can go and get our **** together. Make it out unofficial headquarters for the time being or even permanent since I have not been using the place for a while. Sounds good to everyone?” Mack went over to War Chick and stood there a moment until she acknowledged him with a look, “You good? Or you gonna need a few more minutes to get your **** together? I can’t be bothered with someone who can’t keep it together. Understand?”

Then not waiting for her to reply he just walked off and headed for his motorcycle. There was a warehouse he had bought some time ago and started to convert it into a large grand home, but got distracted and so it was never finished. It would be perfect for them to hang out in and get a plan going, long as everyone stopped acting like the children they were and focused. Sooner this was done, the sooner they could get back to their lives and Mack loved his life so he did not think it worth hanging around with them. Not when there were super models and parties just waiting for him.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:47 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Riu smiled over at Adrien and nodded her head. "I feel like all the energy I've had just sort of flew out of me. It was... strange." Riu bit her lip, trying to understand a little bit of what happened. She shook her head, realizing she wasn't ready to explain just yet and just gave Adrien a small smile, feeling slightly guilty. Her actions were inconsiderate and so unlike her. She felt like she let her emotions get the best of her in some way, like she had no control. She should have control. She shouldn't be raging out in a group meeting such as this. Though her body felt a little drained, her emotional status was the main reason for her feeling more like **** than anything else. Her whole body felt weak just at the thought of the disgrace of her actions. Hitting someone out of rage was not what her parents taught her. She had to crack a smile at that. What her 'real' parents taught her.

No matter what Hermes said, her parents were her real parents. She wouldn't take it any other way.

Riu frowned at Jaxon's word but honestly couldn't disagree with him and felt the exact same frustrations. All of this was so sudden. She felt like her life was over and she didn't want it to be over. She wanted to go back to work. She actually missed her stupid co-worker now gossiping about stupid horrible dates. She almost groaned at the thought but she felt a pain in her chest when she thought she would never have that experience again. Even though it was never something she wanted, the thought that she could never have it again was just as worse.

Riu glanced at Adrien at his suggestion of a change of atmosphere, which brought Riu out of her thoughts. She quickly shook her head and decided that was enough thinking of what once was. Now was the time to face what was in front of her as best she could. She inwardly winced and her heart sank. She didn't think her best was good enough but she couldn't worry about that now. She was in this, she should stop trying to fight it.

"I agree. A change of location may help us put ourselves into action." Riu spoke, already ideas swarming in her head on what their next step would be but she decided she wouldn't think too much about it until everyone was together and talking. They may not like being suddenly forced together, but they were together whether they liked it or not. Best not to make it even harder. Riu stood up at that moment, shakey at first but quickly became steady. She turned to Jaxon and nodded. "That's another worry, yes, but for now it's best that we just take it step at a time."

At that moment, Beaven and Mack spoke up. Riu inwardly groaned. She had kind of forgotten about them. She had secretly hoped Mack got fessed up with those "beneath him" and left earlier but she should have known better. He was probably think about what this whole 'chosen few' hero **** would accomplish for his rising famous career. She sneered at the thought but decided now wasn't the time.

"Fine by me." Riu responded, unable to hide a bit of disdain in her voice. She frowned at herself, wondering why she was so worked up over one person and sighed. Her thoughts and assumptions were judgmental and rude. She honestly couldn't believe herself today and even saying she just went through a traumatic event and found out she was some sort of demi-god wasn't good enough of an excuse to excuse her behavior. Riu agreed to herself that she needed to keep her thoughts and actions in check from now on. "Lead the way. I have a car of people need a lift." She spoke this time with a helpful sincere tone and truly meant it. She was going to get all of them through this, including Mack, even if it killed her.

She grabbed her purse and took out her keys, she looked towards Skye and smiled softly. "Do any of you need a lift?" She looked towards the other two. "My car is close by and I have plenty of seats." She smiled before heading out after Mack. She noticed him heading towards a motorcycle and quickly got to her car, unlocking it and looking over to if anyone was joining her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:52 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Skye remained quiet through the whole conversation. She was still having a mental fight with herself on how she should feel about what just happened. Hell she wasn't even sure exactly what had happened. She looked over at Riu. The look she had and the way she was tlaking, she had no idea either. She didn't even seem to know that Skye was the one who caused it. This was confirmed when she looked at Skye and smiled. Skye raised an eyebrow. It seemed the consensus was to move location. Skye looked at Mack, who seemed irritated with her. Which was understandable. She finally stood up and followed the two out if the church. Mack went to...a motercycle. God that was so badass! I watched Riu walk to her car. She wasn't sure who else had a car, and she really didn't want to ride with Riu after what haopened. Then again, she didn't know anything about it. And the other two were sure to press her buttons, especially Jaxon. Sky finally decided to get into Rius car. She opened the passenger door and got in. She shut the door and avoided Rius gaze.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 pm 

Adrien was glad they had finally agreed on something. Getting out of this church would do them all some good, not to mention the fact that they were being hunted as he had been reminded of. He was also reminded that they hadn't exactly been told how to use these so called powers, or what they even were. I mean, looking at who their parents were it could be figured out but wouldn't it have been better to give them a little heads up of what they were capable of?

Listening to Mack it was with relief that he didn't play the 'holier than thou' card, and even offered up a place for them to use. When Riu answered his previous question he turned his full attention back to her. Even though she said she was fine, Adrien still made a mental note to check in later, being used like a puppet could not be good for someone in any way, shape, or form. Of course, he hadn't exactly been taught how to deal with this sort of thing in his classes. 

Speaking of classes, he wondered what would happen now. Could he finish his studies or was being a student out of the question for a demigod? Things like this had never ever come to mind and the thought that all the student debt he was in was going to go to waste wasn't exactly a sunny thought. 

Adrien did in fact have a vehicle of his own...or, as his room mate called it, a deathtrap on wheels. He had gotten it cheap and it worked well enough to get him where he was going so he didn't complain much. Following the others out of the church, he twirled his keys around his finger. If needed he could also give some a lift.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

One by one they arrived and one by one, Mack just took the time to reassess them all and decide their worth to him. Each had their own strengths and weaknesses, unlike him of course, but still they were better than nothing and right now all he needed was them to keep him alive.

There was that Doctor chick, mothering, logical and hot. Currently, she hated him, but he was certain he could still get in there. Nothing like a good hate **** to bring people closer together. All he had to do was change up his game a bit and act a bit more like a gentleman and less like an butthole. It would be tough but, by the time this was all said and done she would be another notch in his belt. Also, the world would be save or whatever but there were somethings that were more important.

Next there was Dougy Houser, Adrien. The kid had the look of someone that Mack could use to pick up the chicks who were into that whole my bestfriend’s younger brother thing. All innocent and bleeding heart, women would have ate up the two of them. Though again, that was not what was “important” what was were his skills. Mack valued his current physical condition above most things in life, so that needed to be kept in perfect condition. This boy next door Adrien could help with that, so he was useful and would be kept around.

Then there was Sky, the firecracker that was also on his bangable list. Even in the short time together he knew there was chemistry and he knew that it would be easy to get into those pants. Tack on the fact that she just had this whole dangerous and violence air about her, Mack wanted to play and he wanted to play rough. Plus, she seemed able to take care of herself, therefore he wanted her at his side. Maybe, if he played his cards right he could get her and Riu at the same time?

Last and likely least was the emo kid, Jaxon. He looked like he belonged in some kind of anime. Huddled over a book that killed people with a stroke of his pen. Thus far there has been nothing about him that made Mack want to keep him around. He fainted, barked threats at Sky and has been generally unpleasant. Of them all, he would be the most expendable and Mack would not hesitate to just get rid of him should it come to that.

“Welcome!” Mack called from the bar, the only thing that was really in this building. That and a bathroom, otherwise it was pretty empty. Plans never having been finished and just a piece of property that he kept around for himself to use when he wanted to get away. “Bathroom is down the hall there,” he pointed and then gestured at the bar. “The bar is fully stocked, but none of you are allowed to make your own drinks because I am not about to pay for you all downing my good ****,” tone may have been humorous but there was something in the way that he said it which would have told people that he was actually rather serious. “Alright, so here we are at what can be our…team…head…quarters? Lair? Fortress of Solitude?” Mack shrugged and poured out his cocktail and took a drink before he continued on. “So, we are demi-gods. Honestly, I was far too gifted and perfect to be anything else but descended from greatness. This is not really a shock to me, but rather confirmation to something that I always knew to be true.” Another drink and he looked to Beavens, who just appeared out of nowhere, “And apparently I have a servant that is like a kind of demon?”

Beavens sighed, “No. I am…Godlike?” he offered with a shrug. “I have been around since the start of time. I was there when the world was being made and I know of all its secrets. I also know what is happening and I know that you all are indeed the only hope for the world that you all know and love. What you need to do is come to terms with what you are and be prepared to fight. There is nothing that can be avoided about it, there is no way to go on without fighting and we need to put whatever differences we have aside and work together.” A look was leveled at Mack who put his hands up as if to defend himself, from an attack.

“I’m all about putting aside differences and being all chummy…especially with a few select members of our team,” Mack looked at Sky with a grin. “Now, anyone know anything about Titans and how to kill one?”

“Titans were around before the Gods,” Beavens said with a sigh. “They were destructive creatures and can only be slain by a God. The Gods are weakened now because of the lack of faith in the modern world. That being said, it is only those who possess the blood of a God that can slay them which is where you all come in. It was why you were created.”

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:26 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Riu raised an eyebrow as Skye got into her car but said nothing. She set off after Mack, twirling thoughts in her head about what they were doing now. She was still a little surprised at herself for suddenly accepting this change in their lives but what else was she suppose to do? She pulled up next to Mack and got out of the car, making sure Skye was out before locking it and walking into the warehouse. She seemed surprised by the size of it from the outside and when she walked she stopped and looked around. She was almost surprised someone could own a piece of land like this and then have it refurbished so amazingly but then realized who she was talking about and shook her head. Of course Mack would have a little getaway like this.

Riu snorted at Mack's sudden 'welcome'. Very welcoming and very self-centered of him too. He didn't hide his true colors, that's for sure. She curled her nose at the bar and stood a bit far away from it. She was never a fan of alcohol and would most not be going near it or making any drinks of her own. She looked around at the people around her, knowing they all probably a little shock at the new turn of events in their lives and that they all pretty much hated each other or at least had a distaste was not a great start. She sighed, pinching her nose as she realized most of that was probably her fault but couldn't do anything about it right now, right? She would have to help push things forward, making mend some ties. How in the world was she going to do that? Riu thought of this for a moment and decided it was best to think about this another time.

"I'm guessing since our lives have changed, our home and work life is no longer safe. We'll need more than just a headquarters. Any chance we can use this place as also our new little home?" She turned towards Mack, giving him a soft smile to act nice and maybe getting the same in return. The guy was an ass and she wouldn't trust him with anything she held precious, but he was wealthy and a part of this team so she could use that to her advantage a bit to get comfortable in a new place. She was going to miss her plants. God they better not die.

When Beavens came in, she realized she had forgotten that she had found him attractive. She blushed softly and then groaned on the inside as she realized "Godlike" did not go very well with half human half god, nevermind the age gape. Her mother would not approve. Her little fantasies were shattered for a second but decided she didn't give a crap and still had a little fun in her head. Not like it would come to be real or anything but it never hurt to dream.

"Great. Not like we didn't have lives of our own that's now been utterly destroyed because our 'parents' plans." Riu muttered under her breath, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Okay, all of the differences and **** set aside. What do we do now? Where do we even start?"

Riu pondered this for a moment, walking around a bit as her thoughts took her. The only thing that continued to jump out at her this whole time was the attack on her and the sudden weird deaths that were happening all across the world. She spun around back to the group and stared at them.

"Okay I have a few ideas but I'm not sure any of them are great." She paused, glancing at them before giving a sigh. "There's two ideas. One of them could be extremely dangerous and the other may or may not be a well but is probably the safer route. Idea number one, we could set a trap by using one of us as bait." She jumped right in with the first one, giving a glance around to see what any of them thought, she hated this idea but it was probably the quickest way to get any answers. "We can make plans on how to do this and where. If we could capture one of the monsters that come to get us we may be able to get some information on this Titan we're dealing with..."

Riu paused as a thought crept in and she turned to Beavens "Any idea which Titan we're dealing with? I've never heard of one that sucked power out of people. I mean it's been awhile since my mythology class I took in college but... I guess we never went over Titan's all that much." She thought to herself, trying to remember all that she learned but decided to leave it as is for now. If Beavens didn't know, none of them would at this moment. Not like it was common for their parents to swoop down and help them.

"Idea number two. We try and investigate these strange death that have been occurring. I'm not sure if it will get us much information, if at all, but it's probably a safer route and it may give us chance to see what we're up against and what they're capable of. Of course, if any of you have ideas of your own feel free to speak up. We're in this together. We're a team now. It's not going to be easy, but if we can work past our differences I believe we can do this. We are capable of anything." Riu winced at her sudden inspiration speech at the end and stared at everyone, both curious of what they would say and hoping they didn't think of her as an idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:50 pm 

Adrien was grateful that his car didn't fall apart on the drive to wherever this place of Mack's was. It had been rattling and making some rough noises since he started it and he had preyed to which ever deity would listen that it wouldn't suddenly leave him in the middle of the road while his tires rolled on ahead. The drive had given him the chance to think some more, whether or not that was a good thing was yet undecided. It would most certainly help if they all got to know one another a little better, at least power wise so that if, and hopefully it would not happen anytime soon, they had to go into battle, they would be able to have some sort of strategy to go off of. 

Following the others inside, he wasn't sure what he had been expecting, but this was definitely something. Had he been expecting a little more glitz? Glamour? From what he had seen of this guy so far, probably. Adrien crinkled his nose slightly at the bar, he had never been one for drinking. He had read too many reports and articles on what the stuff did to you, as well as having been around enough beyond drunk guys in the hospital to last him a lifetime of drinking on their breath alone. Mack wouldn't have to worry, he was not touching the stuff. 

Adrien stopped himself from rolling his eyes at the man when he spoke of his greatness, settling for a small grin and shake of his head. At least his servant was making some sort of sense. This all sounded like something straight out of a fantasy novel. Gods and titans, being created for the very purpose of defeating these enemies of their supposed parents.

The student's worries that he would have to give up on his studies returned. He had worked hard to get where he was and now he had to just give it all up! So not cool. Crossing his arms, he wondered what his room mate would think when he just suddenly dropped out. Heck, if anything Troy was the one most likely to drop out of the two. Adrien thought of all the money he owed and almost groaned. He didn't think being a demigod paid very well.

He was glad that Riu pulled him from his own thoughts, not wanting to continue down that route of gloom and despair. Her ideas were better than anything he had, which was a whole lot of nothing, but one thing did come to mind as Riu finished her little speech. 

"Great ideas and all, but, uh...shouldn't we maybe try to figure out what it is we can do first? I mean, no sense in going out into the field unprepared, right?" He didn't say it but Adrien was curious as to what everyone's 'powers' were. They had gotten a taste for what some of them could do, but it had seemed just as surprising for them. Why hadn't Hermes filled them in a little more? The gods wanted them to save the world but were leaving them a little blind in how exactly they wanted that done.

He thought about his own powers, back to when he had had to fight that monster lady thing. 

"Second, does anyone actually know how to 'activate' these powers?" Adrien asked, looking down at his own hands before turning his attention back to the group.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:03 pm 

Jaxon nodded his head in agreement as Adrien mentioned the idea of learning what their abilities were and how to actually activate them.

"He's right. If we're going to fight some Titan that's capable of mass destruction and chaos, we should at least first gain the knowledge required to access and develop these powers. As for ways of activating them, I remember that mine first activated when I was attacked by a Harpy. It felt like...a reflex of sorts. Like I didn't need to try too hard to activate them, they just", Jaxon quickly shot his hand upward, "Boom, appeared."

Taking a step closer to the group, Jaxon continued. "But even with that, it's safe to assume that perhaps anger, or just strong emotions in general, ignite the spark needed to 'power up'." Jaxon turned his head in Skye's direction and spoke in a softer, but somewhat stoic tone. "I know we have our differences, that much is obvious", he proceeded to look at each person in the room, "But the Titan comes first. If we need to settle a fight, we can do it as we train in the form of some spar or duel. And that's my two cents."

With that said, Jaxon shoved his hands in his pockets and remained silent.