All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:57 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Dear Maxwell,
If you are reading this than I fear the worst for us. Since I am you, and you are me. Let’s see there is no logical way for this. But here it is. You have taken your own memory in fear of what is hunting us. If this letter has been found, then you must be trapped, your only form of escape is to kill the Baron Alexander. But beware nothing is as it should be, and the petal’s …dear …the petal’s…what was it….----------
From,
Maxwell

The note would rest along the side pocket of Maxwell’s trench coat. Awakening inside a room that is lit by nothing other than a flickering candle in his own hand. Now there is only one way out of this room, and your sanity is still in tact…but for how long? Three windows line the room but each window is shattered to a point of no repair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Warui,
I can only hope that if you are reading this that I…I haven’t lost myself completely to…those thingsss…..But as far as logical goes. We are far beyond it. In our research we have come to take our own memory, and ….rose…rose….rose………ah what am I supposed to be saying?
From,
Warui

This note seemed to be thrown only 3 feet away from you, and the room is utterly dark. If one was to try and crawl more than 15 ft one would hit a wall is it? Or a fence? Chains seem to hold you by your ankles, and a silver key is next to the note. Now what will you do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, Dear Molly,
If you can find it your heart to forgive yourself. Then this note is an awful lot like Reminding yourself of guilt. However, Your memory is lost, and finding it will be difficult. I warn, and warn again tread carefully, fear is everywhere, Follow…-------,
From,
Molly

This note is strewn upon a wall next to a picture, with only a fire place that is empty near it. However, it is too dark to see such a thing. This room is rather spacious , and bookshelves line the wall. An ominous feeling is felt in this room.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:24 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Suddenly, the boy could feel life stirring in his body. Slowly, he opens his eyes. There is only blackness. He rubs his eyes with his hands, thinking maybe he would be able to see then. No, it doesn't work. Of course it doesn't.

Where am I? He thinks to himself. Who am I? Oh, I remember... my name is Warui... Why is that all I can remember?

He turns his head, surveying the room, but he still sees only darkness. Am I blind? He wonders. Yes, that must be it... darn it, that sucks. Why do I have to be blind?

A thought struck him. I... I can't remember what gender I am... Warui sounds like a guy name, but... Feeling extremely embarrassed, he reached down and felt into his pants, quickly drawing his hand back out. Okay, I'm definitely a guy.

Next he tried to stand up. He was shaky though and he felt something tug against his ankles. Puzzled, he sat back down and felt by his feet. There were chains latched around his ankles. They must have been heavy, because they sounded heavy when he shook them. Being blind and all, he felt along the chain to see where it lead. He soon found that they connected to the wall behind him.

Wait, I'm chained to a wall? Why? What's going on? What did I do to be chained to a wall?

Suddenly feeling very afraid, Warui backed against the wall. It was a little cold, but at least it felt dry. Maybe if he just waited quietly, someone would come and help him, he thought desperately as he hugged his knees to his chest.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

A terrible headache pounded in his head, just behind his eyeballs. He was laid sprawled out on his back with the very dull light just barely shone through the windows, greatly irritating his eyes to the point where he reached up and tried to rub them. He realized that was a mistake rather quickly; his hands have wax on them from the candle he had apparently been holding. The wax was still rather warm and it was easy to peel off in its soft and almost liquefied state. He must have been crazy thinking he could carry a candle with his bare hands… On that thought, why exactly was he carrying a candle with his bare hands he thought to himself as he eyes the little flame with curiosity.

He sat up slowly, feeling groggy, careful not to burn himself with the dying candle, holding said candle out to get a better look at where he was.

The lighting from the candle has just about had it but he had no choice but to rely on it to get his bearings. The room was small yet sizable and there seemed to be nothing in it but an old desk and a bookshelf. A rotting chair sat at the desk and the books appeared as though they have not been touched in ages. There was an eerie sense of loneliness in the room overall. He tried to remember what he had been doing before he collapsed in this room but nothing was coming to him; it was like someone or something had wiped his memory clean. He couldn’t even tell you what he ate for breakfast this morning… it was evening, right? He wasn’t even sure, he only judged by how the sun was coming in.

A groan escaped him when he tried to stand; his legs felt almost nonresponsive but he eventually got to his feet, though slowly. When he stood up, he noticed a note fall out of his pocket. He read it curiously, taking in every word. “My name is Maxwell…” he said to himself as if he made some grand discovery. But the note itself had not made any lick of sense what so ever, and he felt lost. Petals? What petals? And who is Alexander? Nothing was clicking in his mind no matter how much he thought; the darkness clouding his thoughts still there. It made him feel dizzy. Staggering a bit, he walked over to the desk and leaned against it.

The wood felt old, neglected, but the desk itself was still grand in appearance showing that is has aged well despite its neglect. There was also an old globe on the desk but he wasn’t sure if it held any significance or importance to his current situation. He wasn’t really sure of anything right now at all in general. There were numerous torn papers scattered on the desk, as well as a pen and its ink vial. It looked as if it was recently used as well. Had he written that note? And if so what for? Was it a reminder or a warning? Questions continued to attack him relentlessly that he found himself becoming overwhelmed. For a moment, he set the candle in the holder on the desk and buried his face in his hands feeling like he wanted to scream.

Once he collected himself, he looked around the room again and discovered there was a door leading out. That was common, right? Somehow it seemed too good to be true. Maxwell decided to try it anyway, pushing away from the desk. His stride was slow, his feet as well as his entire body feeling heavy, and when he finally reached it to his surprise the door was unlocked…

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:07 pm 

In College

How long had he been waiting now? Hours? Had it been hours already? His stomach growled at him and he found he was hungry. Maybe someone will bring food for me... but the thought was quickly abandoning him. He didn't want to fall over, and he didn't know if things hung down from the ceiling, so he made his way forward on his hands and knees. He went as far as he could before the chains stopped him, then pulled along sideways. Going to the left he soon bumped into a wall. He gently rubbed his shoulder and went to the right this time. there was nothing this way and he soon reached the end of his chains.

I don't think I like being blind, he thought. Exploring would be easier if I could see.

From where he was he crawled backwards, but his hand found something. It was softer than the rest of the floor. He felt it for a moment, then found he could pick it up. Feeling it, it was rectangular and seemed to be made of paper. Is this a note? he wondered. But I'm blind. Even if it is, I can't read it.

He felt around to see if there was anything else placed there on the ground. Soon he found a cold, sleek object. It was small, and he could pick it up. Warui felt it, ran his fingers along its odd shape. It's a key! He thought. Quickly he sat back and felt the shackles around his ankles. There was a key hole... in both of them.

So I'm not trapped, he thought happily. They're letting me leave whenever I want. He fumbled for a moment before successfully fitting the key into the keyhole. With a simple turn there was a heavy clank sound and his cuff popped open. Soon he had the other off as well.

So... what happens if I go forward? He though. He found that he was wearing jeans and put the note and key in his pocket. After preparing himself for whatever he might find, he began another crawling expedition. He wasn't sure how far he'd gone, but soon he hit a wall. No... a fence? He couldn't tell exactly... Was he in a cage inside of a larger room?

He found that if he stood up and held up his hands, he could feel a ceiling, much like the wall. I am in a cage then... he thought. Maybe I can call for someone to let me out. A thought struck him. Can I speak? Or am I mute and blind?

He swallowed nervously, then tried to call out. His voice was hoarse, as if he'd been screaming a lot, and then hadn't used it for a while. But it sounded kind of young still. Maybe he hadn't hit puberty yet. Was he a kid? How old was he?

"Hello?" his voice rang out, roughly throughout the room. "Is anyone there?" The room was definitely a bit bigger than the cage he was in.

He waited, but no one came.

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:58 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Maxwell having daringly approached the unlocked door enters a room. Blood is splattered all over the wall, and a man is pinned on the wall by nails. However, the lamp light that you are caring has yet to reveal the size of the room, or the man who is not breathing. Your candle is slowly dimming and as it dims the feeling of insanity slowly over flows your mind. What is sanity? This room seems more like a room for the arts with little pictures scattered over the wall, and simple art brushes were thrown over the floor.

By careful notice one may see that dried blood covers the brushes, and in speculation a sense of being watched over takes you. What could be watching you? The shadows are slowly flickering in and out of view as if they are their own being. Your lamp is slowly fading and worry of how to get light seeks through your mind.

Careful where you tread in this room, one may just fall and slip into pain. There is a possibility of stepping on a razor , or a sharp pencil with led. Again the thought of shadows moving, and crawling force your mind into bother. Do you tread deeper into this room, or tread further away and back into where you came?

Warui slowly the darkness and the pressure of an enclosed space spill your mind with insanity. The chains keeping you there clearly feel heavy, and as such a simple thought occurs. Key, chains, unlock. However, without light reading the note will be a problem. A sense of being touched, or watched occurs, and the room begins to feel more like a prison.

Sounds of chains moving , and doors slamming rock the room. Are there other’s with you? Or are they insane? Are you going insane? If the chains release then one would be able to crawl out of the room. No one returned your echo, and a slow , daunting feeling of being lonely occurs.

Trapped and isolation, what do you do? The note how desperately do you want to read the note? Where are you? How did you get here? Why? If you close your eyes would you die? Careful what you chose. One could so easily starve in such a room. Or never escape.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 pm 

Administrator

It wasn’t the sight of blood that made him sick to his stomach, but rather the smell of blood and a possibly rotting corpse nailed to the wall the way Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross. Combined with the manner in which the blood was displayed: the artist creating horrid splatters that reminded him of Rorschach paintings was absolutely unnerving and yet he could not help but stare at the markings almost as if he was in a trance. The room was dark, barely made anything visible and the dying candle was but a mere ember now so he could barely see anything. Soon the sense of danger swelled up so quickly in a way that almost made it tangible. Maxwell covered his nose and tried not to vomit as his headache suddenly became worse to the point where he felt nauseous and weak.

He put his back against the wall and buried his face in his hands for a moment as he blocked out the dangers poking at him with knives. His heart skipped a beat when he swore he heard something in the room; was he alone? Looking around he felt he was the only person here but there was a sense. Eyes watching his every movement –the walls had eyes. When Maxwell moved his hand to touch the wall behind him, he half expected to find himself touching an eye but it was just solid rock. Damn, solid rock. Or whatever this place was made out of, he told himself as he looked at his hand. The candle was fading quickly.

Maxwell knew he had to find another light source, but there was something holding him down. Something in this room? Maybe. Then again maybe he was losing it, he wasn’t sure. He just felt that there was something in this room. And he had to get out. Now.

Mustering up what little courage he had, he took a step forward, feeling extremely weak and lightheaded. The entire room was spinning and more questions began to claw at the back of his mind relentlessly. But he kept going, knowing, somewhere deep down, that he could not turn back even if he wanted to. There was something in this room. The man was watching him. Something… in this room… the blood… the hanged man… Sanity slipping… with each step he took. Weak. The candle was nearing the section of wick that was closer to his hand. Maxwell came out of his slight trance long enough to realize he was staggering towards a wall when the flame touched his skin. He straightened his path and focused on the long hallway that was just beyond the doorframe.

When did he pick the candle back up? Didn’t he place it on a holder? He noticed that he had, but the melted wax was moving around in the tray and it had touched his hand. Maxwell held his head and groaned. A part of him wanted to look back at the room one last time but he could not bring himself to search it. The smell was terrible. This hallway didn’t smell any better; it reeked of mold and blood, neglect. It felt oppressive and rather frightening, for lack of better word, as well, and if he wandered down it he may not like what he found. Nevertheless, the note said to escape and Maxwell decided he would do just that.

Escape, and find some light. He felt that light would calm his nerves.

He took a deep breath and held out his dying candle, watching it slowly fade away and eventually go out as he walked. Sudden panic hit him and he could feel his stride begin to falter as he searched for a window or any other source of light. Perhaps he would find something, or maybe he would end up wandering around blind for all eternity. There was something in the back of his mind amongst the chaos that told him he deserved to wander the darkness for all eternity.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 pm 

In College

There was nothing but an empty echo in reply to his call. He was alone here... wherever here was. He'd been freed from his chains, but he was still inside a cage. Was he a pet of some kind? Were people watching him right now? In response to his thought, suddenly he could feel eyes on him. They must have been laughing at him, at the way he crawled around, unable to see. Surely he was in a cage in a big white room, and there were glass windows where people could watch his suffering. Someone was making a profit, treating him like a zoo animal.

Maybe that's what that letter was, a welcome letter: Welcome to your new home, you're our new main attraction. What kind of sick place was this. He couldn't stand anymore. His legs felt weak and they soon collapsed under him. He could hear the people laughing at him. The children pointed at him and asked to keep him as a pet. No, no! He didn't want to be a pet!

That laughter; he had to get it out of his head! Oh, if only he'd been def instead of blind! Warui crouched against the wall and plugged his ears, rocking slightly. The laughter died down. It must have been close to closing time. Why hadn't the zoo keepers fed him yet? Maybe they intended to let him starve to death. Maybe a starving blind boy was more entertaining than a regular blind boy. Those bastards, he hated them! He would find his own way out then.

Carefully, he crawled with his hand to the wall until he reached his chains. He grabbed one and hurled it against the wall. There was a resounding clang in the large room. He did it again and it bounced back and hit him in the shoulder. Warui collapsed, clutching his aching shoulder. What's worse, his assaults didn't seem to have any effect on the cage whatsoever.

After a moment, he got a different idea. He gripped the walls of the cage and walked around slowly, feeling for anything like a door. Soon his hand gripped it. It was something like a lock. He could feel the keyhole on the outside and carefully pulled the small silver key out of his pocket. To his amazement, it fit in the lock, and with a quick turn the door swung open.

Warui sat down and used his foot to feel how far away the ground was. He couldn't be sure his cage wasn't on a ledge. Carefully, he moved into a crawling position and crept out of his cage. He felt everywhere with his hands before he moved forward.

He couldn't be sure since he was blind, but the room seemed fairly large and empty. Maybe his cage was more like his room, and this space was for him to play it. Or maybe the zoo keepers had left food out here for him. He sniffed the air. It was faint, but he could smell something slightly... rotten. He wasn't sure what it was. Maybe the food they'd left him was already going bad. Gingerly, he crept toward where he thought the smell was coming from, determined to eat his meal before the spectators came back to poke fun at him.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 am 

Administrator

With each step he took it felt like the walls of the hallway were slowly closing in on him and the floor felt like it was going to collapse beneath his feet. Dark. It was so dark. He couldn’t even see his own hands in front of his face when he felt his way around. Without a proper light source, his headache became worse and he could have sworn he heard a voice in the distance though it was probably his imagination. The walls were watching him again, mocking him, laughing at him as they watched him struggle with sadistic sneers on their faces. ‘The lad’s lost it! He’s finally getting what was coming to him’ he heard them say over and over again until he covered his ears and started to stagger again. At one point he had tripped over something and came face to face with the cold ground.

He wasn’t sure how long he was out, but when he came to he was still lying in the hallway and the headache was still there. His nausea hadn’t gotten any better either, it seems. Maxwell realized that his hands were trembling and he could feel his vision was blurry; there was a chance that he had hit his head pretty hard when he blacked out. Desperately, he tried to get to his feet, but he couldn’t feel his legs. Panic hit him suddenly. Had his legs been cut off during the time he was unconscious? As much as he wanted to find out he found himself frozen, unable to move from his position. The voices were still rambling in his head. All he could do was lay there, arms wrapped around him, eyes shut, praying that they would stop and he could find some sense of comfort.

They say that the safest place is within one’s mind.

And so he tried his best to relax, to flush out all the horrible things around him and create a mental image of peace. But his thoughts were clouded with fragmented images of anger that the anger only manifested into the current situation and he could almost feel that rage bottle inside him. He wanted to scream, but he knew nobody would hear him; he was all alone here. Loneliness was a terrible fate, one that he did not want to meet but it seems that it could not be avoided. He was stuck here, all alone, nobody around him but the walls. The walls and someone watching him… the walls… the walls… They had eyes! He was not making it up! They had eyes!

The walls continued to close on him almost as if on cue, like his thoughts triggered it, and it was then that he yelled in fear. He could feel them drawing closer, closer, until they were right against his body ready to crush him. Powerless to do anything, he just lay there, “No! Don’t kill me! I haven’t done anything wrong, leave me ALONE!” He yelled. It was as if he let that bottled up anger loose but the walls only laughed at him and continued to move in closer. Maxwell kept his eyes shut, not wanting to watch himself be crushed by this demonic place. He tried to put himself in a peaceful state of mind, imagining that there was nothing around him but peace.

There was a garden and a waterfall. That was what his mind pictured. There was light as well, plenty of light… plenty of light. He found himself slipping into that reality further and further until he was completely in and free to roam around. It was wonderful.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm 

In College

His progress was aggrivatingly slow, but he wasn't going to give his keepers any sign that they were getting to him. Eventually, his hand brushed up against something. A wall! Warui felt his way along the wall until it dipped in slightly. This must have been the door. Carefully, he stood up, his legs shaky from however long they'd gone unused.

Feeling along this indented piece of wall, he felt what he was sure was a door. He reached for the key in his pocket, but was supprised to find the door was unlocked. Shrugging mentally, he put the key back in his pocket in case it would be useful later.

The hallway, he assumed that's what it was anyway, was pitch black. Of course it would be. Even if it were flooded with light he wouldn't be able to see anything; he was blind after all. Warui sighed. He wanted desperately to know what the note said. At first he'd thought it was a welcom letter, and it very well may be. But it might have also had directions to where he could get food.

"Hello?" Warui called, receiving no response but an erie echo. Perhaps if there were other people here they were all def, or maybe they'd been instructed not to respond. Another display person could have been right next to him, watching him quietly, and he wouldn't know.

As the boy walked, he kept one hand on the wall and the other feeling out in front of him. His steps were small and purposeful. He didn't want to fall on his face; that would only make the spectators laugh if they saw it. He didn't want to be laughed at and he didn't want to be a zoo human.

A thought occured to him. Perhaps he was in a strange world, where animals ruled. That would make him, a human, the true animal, and an obvious choice for a zoo attraction. If they were all animals, then could the understand his human speech? Maybe that was why they hadn't responded to his calls. Maybe they just sounded like desperate animal cries. Perhaps he wouldn't be able to read the letter even if he could see.

Soon the boy reached the end of the hall, his hand greeted by another door.

The Witch Hunter