All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:44 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Raven brought the barrel of his M63A1 up as Big Boss, standing to his left and two more MSF soldiers to his right, did the same with his M-16A1. The massive flying thing that appeared over the ruins let out a roar as it hovered in place. He saw something crackling under it. Not sure what it was, he slid behind a pillar as a high pitched whirling was heard. He was glad he did as it had been targeting him.

"Scatter and engage!!" Big Boss shouted as something discharged and the pillar he had ducked behind shook violently.

"What the hell was that?!" He shouted, swapping his machine gun for his M47 rocket launcher, Codenamed the "Dragon", the piece de resistance of Mother Base's heavy weapon ordnance, "That thing have some sort of electromagnetic launcher on it?!"

"Yes, in a way, What you just heard was the Chrysalis's Railgun fire." The brainiac the The boss had brought back said, "If possible avoid damaging the head, Radome, and the Railgun. We may be able to salvage them for our own uses."

"Sure thing, no promises though." He said, as he made himself smaller as the AI weapon strafed his position with chain gun fire.

With a yell of warning he pulled out a chaff grenade, pulled the pin, and threw it over his head. The grenade burst covering the area in radar disruptive material. The Chrysalis stopped in midair, seeming to shudder in place as its systems were jammed. Taking the chance, He aimed his rocket launcher at the right circular "wing" of the Chrysalis and fired. It took a few moments but he was rewarded with an explosion as his missile hit its mark.

From where he was, he caught the Boss's nod of approval from across the area as he reloaded. Ready to fire again, He let another missile rip. This time he caught the circular thing on the tthe as the Chrysalis had juked the last minute. His eyes picked up it was moving slower than before but not by much. This gave him an idea as he reloaded again. He broke from his cover and ran over to where the closest MSF member was. If he remembered correctly, the person's codename was "COLD DRAGON".

"Shoot for the circular things with red lights on them!" He shouted as he pulled the person down and shielded them from debris from the Chrysalis strafing their position, "That ought to slow if not outright bring it down!"

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:17 am 

Looking for sheep to count.

Something was flying? The MSF soldier glanced upward towards the shadow which overcame the ruins, her face calm and collected in all visual expression. It was almost as if she didn't care, as if she wasn't phased. This was Alexis Dawn, code named Cold Dragon. She wore her battledress without a helmet and kept her primary rifle in her hands as she would cautiously move for cover, taking cover near an archway of the ruins as the hostile would begin to target the other soldier. In her mind she was rather glad she wasn't going to be shot at first and while it was distracted, she moved toward a vantage point, but at the same time, hard to target spot to see the targets full form.

However, having been told to fire, she didn't release a single bullet but continued to look it over with her scope; taking down every little detail she could with her eyes. At the same time listening to the chatter which was going through the MSF radio communications. Hearing one of her companions shouting, she arched a brow and looked over at him for a split moment before ducking down behind a partial pillar. She remained silent, expressionless, that was up until she heard her code name being yelled out by Raven; whom promptly pulled her down and shielded her from debris as the AI started strafing her position.

Laying on her back however, she held the weapon across her chest in order to avoid shooting him when he had taken her down to cover her from the attack. "Thanks for the info," her eyes narrowed as she raised her WA2000 eyed the target through her lenses, only to grin slightly. The circular items she had been told to aim at looked similar to that of a VTOL concept, though the constructs form was rather lacking. The most exposed part would be the cylinder at its face as was the butterfly like appendages that he described as circular things.

With quick and careful calculating, she fired four shots, two at each of its main joints for the two main looking wings before firing an additional two shots as the center cylinder which she assumed would be weak point as well considering it was indeed an AI Pod or Cockpit.

If I'm not here, just contact me on discord, it's easier to get-a-hold of me there.
Discord Name: Kuwa#0584
My Resume: Toa's Resume
Instagram Name: Otacodex [ Yes, there is more than one! ]
Preferred Genres: Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Medieval Fantasy, High Fantasy, Romance, FanFic, etc

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:01 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

As the giant machine rose over the ruins, Frederick quickly took cover behind a pillar and analyzed the robot. It seemed to have a chaingun as well as missiles. It also seemed quick to move. Frederick was right to take cover. As soon as it appeared, moments later Big Boss quickly gave orders to engage the machine. Hearing the orders, he witched to his FAL as he was better without the scope at this distance.

"Looks like flying death, and I was right." He said as the railgun fired upon them. Frederick turned to aim at the machine and fired a few rounds into the propeller wings. "Not much effect, but it should damage it." He called out as he took cover from the AI's strafing.

"Well, I am going to have to use only bullets. I didn't bring any heavy weapons." One of the other MSF soldiers code named "Bloody Wolf" brought out an M47 rocket launcher, which would definitely damage the thing. "I will have to place my shots correctly if I want to do any damage."

Frederick began to analyze the machine, thinking of where to best place his shots for maximum effect. "Attack the AI pod mounted near the front of the Chrysalis." Big Boss advised the others. "The pod, got it." He replied.

As Bloody Wolf threw the chaff grenade, Frederick turned around the pillar and aimed his FAL steadying his aim. Though he didn't fire, he analyzed the machine as it fired it's railgun wildly. As the chaff cloud cleared, he promptly took cover as it would spot him much easier. Only then did the Ai began strafing their position. One it passed over, he took aim at the targets he marked earlier. Aiming, he noticed that the machine was taking fire from one of the other soldiers, this one code named "Cold Dragon". Cold was right as she seemed near indifferent of the situation.

"Smart, just what I was aiming for." He followed suit attacking the same targets she hit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:07 am 

Deciding to stay close to Cold for now, he knelt, readied his rocket launcher, and fired. The AI pod was hit this time as the Chrysalis tried ramming him and Cold by flying pretty much on the ground. He swapped for his machine gun as he dove out of the way. Unfortunately, its Railgun caught him shoulder, throwing him to the ground while dislocating his left shoulder. A cry of pain escaped him as he dragged himself behind cover.

"Wolf, Status?" Big Boss said over the radio, mid-reload for his M-16A1.

"Still good to go, Boss, Stand by for a sec." He said with obvious pain in his voice, sticking the handle of his stun rod in his mouth to bite down on.

Steadying himself, he relocated his shoulder. The snarl of pain from it was muffled by his stun rod as he slammed his elbow into the ruin wall behind him. Forcing himself up, he got back in the fight just in time to see a Railgun shot go over Nighthawk's head. Blinking, he noted that if it had been lower they would have been a man down. He brought his machine gun to bear, unloading armor-piercing rounds into the starboard engine of the Chrysalis. There was a small explosion and it wobbled slightly as the engine started trailing smoke.

"Focus on my target!!" He called out, still hurting from his shoulder but ignoring it as he emptied his M63A1 at the damaged component on the Chrysalis.

Big Boss, joining him and Cold, took his M47 and started using it. He nodded his assent to Big Boss, acknowledging his use of his rocket launcher. He caught sight of small drones coming from the Chrysalis. Going on instinct, he focused on those as he shouted a warning. He was just in time to destroy one that was about to fire a grapple hook at Nighthawk.

"Snatchers, I got them!!" He yelled moments before Big Boss fired a missile at the Chrysalis.

@Toa, Okay, you're up.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:41 pm 

Looking for sheep to count.

Alexis Dawn watched as the machine was taken down and even moved quickly as she dodged the Chrysalis; avoiding being hit by it unlike her teammate whom got the shoulder. Though grateful he didn't go down once hit, she would turn to the machine and aim her weapon at it, licking her lips slightly as it was landed and quite busted up. Then when the snatchers began to come out, she would switch swiftly to her pistol and take aim, unloading a clip into one of the Chrystalis' little spawns and destroyed them.

Inspecting the little "snatcher" as her colleague described it, she nudged it slightly with her foot and it twitched and sparked a bit. She would quickly fire several more shots into its hull until it was too crippled to even move. Nudging it again, there was no sparks, just fluid which she assumed was coolant. Holstering her pistol the girl would glance around a bit before regrouping with the three other individuals within the party.

"Why would it dispatch those when its down? Wouldn't it be easier to distract its enemies(targets) then gun them down from above?" Dawn would have mumbled lightly before looking toward Fredrick and Big Boss, her eyes narrowing on the Boss for a few seconds before her eyes moved toward the large machine. "Should we plant charges and detonate this monster, Sir?" Her fingers fiddled with the detonator in her left hand which she pulled out, waiting for the Boss to give an order. What were they going to do? Kill the machine permanently, or snatch it like its spawn?

Compared to the way Boss had found her, she seemed to have gotten a lot better with handling this kind of situation. Though as soon as the boss fired a missile at the Chrysalis, she took a step back as she wasn't at all that close to it. She felt the vibrations move through her from the explosions followed by a piece of what seemed to be shrapnel scratch her cheek. She didn't even flinch or wince as she would begin reloading her pistol and taking a look around at her surroundings in case there were more hostile targets.

If I'm not here, just contact me on discord, it's easier to get-a-hold of me there.
Discord Name: Kuwa#0584
My Resume: Toa's Resume
Instagram Name: Otacodex [ Yes, there is more than one! ]
Preferred Genres: Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Medieval Fantasy, High Fantasy, Romance, FanFic, etc