“Is everything ready?”

“Everything is in place, just as you asked Abaddon.”

“Have the contestants been selected?”

“Mine have been.”

“Unfortunately mine have been as well.”

“And their lots have been assigned?”

“Yes. They each know what they must do.”

“How will we be sure that they know?”

“They’ll remember once they arise with the others. And if they’re wise, they won’t open their traps about their role in things lest they meet their demise sooner.”

“In that case, I suppose it is time to wake them up isn’t it?”

Inside of a large, cobblestone tower six contestants all lay in beds asleep. Two on a top floor coated in red, two on the next floor down coated in grey, and two on the bottom floor coated in white.

The top floor held large red tapestries and no windows to the outside. The room was lit by torches that gave off a foreboding red light, and on either side of the room was a bed, two in total that were placed so that they were facing each other. On one side of the room was a large wooden door leading to a staircase down with a red carpet leading to it, and on the other was a portrait of a large, fierce, and powerful looking creature in a gilded frame.

The participant on the left side of the room was a woman in an odd looking suit of metal armor. She was unarmed, and unconscious. In a similar state on the other side of the room, was a man clad in a white suit with a black tie. Also unarmed, he too was unconscious.

The next floor down was a room that had no decoration. It was bare floors, bare beds, and bare walls save for two bar covered windows that rested above the head of each bed. Like the room above it, it had a door on one side of the room and a portrait on the other. The portrait in this room held the likeness of a man that looked like he was barely into his twenties dressed in black with grey hair and pale skin. It was in a plain frame. This room was lit with the light filtered in from between the bars on the windows.

On the left side of the room lay a man in simple garb. He bore a long trench coat the color brown, and a pair of odd goggles on top of his head wrapped around a hat. He lay in peaceful slumber along with the man across the other side of the room who was dressed like a clown. His blue and green striped outfit was a loud splash of color in the dull room, and a piercing white harlequin mask rested over the gent’s face. Both rested unaware of the other unarmed just like the people in the room above them.

The bottom floor was white. It held white plush carpeting across the floors, and each of the beds had white, plain comforters on them. The room was lit with a singular overhead light that seemed to be formed of some sort of ball of magical energy. This room held two doors straight across from each other. One led to a staircase going up, and the other to the outside. Just beside of the door leading to the stairs rested a picture of a beautiful woman in white with hair the color of snow.

On the bed closest to the door leading outside in this room lay a man who appeared as angelic as the room’s décor itself, and on the other was a woman with brunette locks and an outfit of all black. Both were unconscious and unarmed just like the rest.

These were the participants of the first Blood Trial, and in moments they would embark on their journey. They were just waiting for the command to rise. A piercing, dark voice invaded each of the six minds at once, and they were awoken with two words.

“Wake up.”

The three divine beings stood outside in a row awaiting the participants to make their way to the outside.

@Ghaleon_Sericia @Sojourn @Blackmarket Salesman @solitarycaffeinment @Zwei @The_Silence

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Blood Trials
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:10 am 

Illithids (Mind Flayer): A Dreamers worst nightmare.

Location: The Mental Nexus, Where Thoughts Are Imported, And Ideas Are Exported.
Blog: View Blog (0)

Dante laughed as he oversaw the execution of the rival Don. Of course, this wasn't an ordinary execution, no, this was a sacrifice. Two heavily armed men aimed their Colt forty-fives at the sniveling wretch, the barrels against his temple.
"Hey, Boss, should we?"

Of course no answer was given, but the simple nod before the deafening shots was understood quite well. Dante smirked, and lit up a cigar, taking a few puffs, before he set it down in the ceramic ashtray nearby.
"Nicely done, and with so little of a mess. Exactly why you two are my personal guards. Alexius, Benvolio, let's go.

Dante didn't know why, but suddenly, as if it was a warning shot for crossing territorial bounds, a high velocity blast of air sent him reeling back. This wasn't as bad as it would've been, had he not have just stood. Now sitting back down in his chair, Dante could see a silhouette of a large, masculine-looking figure, but besides its lips, everything else was blackened. The Don glared at the intruder, but his eyes widened, as he saw the corpses of his two best men lying at its feet.

That was it, no-one kills his men. Dante leaped over his desk, rushing the shadowed figure, his switchblade in hand. He held the knife in front of him, and smirked, and the blade pierced the shadow, seemingly, at least. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case, as he saw the blade of his favorite knife shatter upon connection, and a long, muscular hand wrapped around The Dons neck, lifting him off the ground. Dante tried to pry the fingers open, trying desperately to breathe, but with every failed attempt, the grip tightened, as the thing spoke, seeming to mock his effort.
"Wake up"

With the sudden lack of Oxygen in his Lungs, Dante awoke with a sudden jolt. Coughing, and gripping his chest, before the feeling faded.
"What the **** just happened!? Actually..."

Dante paused, before speaking again, albeit to himself. He looked around, confused by the Red tinted light.
"The better question is... Where the **** am I?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:13 pm 

Fate has failed to remove you, I am here to Rectify that mistake.

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Smoke and blood filled the cool night air as the Fires illuminated the night sky over Terraria. As the Sounds of battle echoed throughout the plains, it sounded as though the Climax was soon to come. In the middle of the Countless Soldiers stood two men Staring each other down. The Man in Gilded Armor stood panting, helmet long gone as he spit to his left a glob of blood.

"You Wretched man, Nothing will stop my Conquest. Even if you Succeed today, The Slaughter will continue long after I am dead. You cannot stem the tide of blood... I will Kill every last one of them. You have no chance..." The Armor Clad man Smirk wildly in the fire light, slowly circling the Man who stood in his way. The other stepped in toe with him, giving a soft glare in return before a smile creeped across his face.

"You seem Confident, Gerandal. You wound me, for even now you continue to underestimate your place in the tide..." The Green eyed man Smirked as his long sword lifted to point toward Gerandal.

"I will never Lose to the likes of you, Fate has shielded me through all my Turmoil, YOU HAVE NOTHING, GHALEON! We could have Destroyed them Together, you and I. Why do you Deny your Destiny!? Don't be a Fool."

As the Light of the fire grew around them, The full extent of Ghaleon's Body came into view, Several cuts and tears in his skin, but still he stood unwavered. Hearing the man speak of Fate, Ghaleon began to chuckle to himself, Gerandal growing angry with each audible laugh. "Gerandal, It is the very reason you still breath, That I am here... Your fate Ceased Long ago, and still you live like a plague on this world. You haven't survived any storm..." Ghaleon said softly, as he slowly shifted his weight, his sword glowing, the winds picking up around his body. Gerandal Saw this display of power and Readied himself by lifting his Sword to be ready.

"Everyone you know that wished for your will to be done has fell to me... and you... will follow suit..."

Gerandal Growled,"You LIE! YOU CANNOT STOP ME, YOU CANNOT STOP THE STORM!"

Ghaleon shifted his weight a single time, before darting forward at an impressive speed, Him pushing the air out of his way, closing the distance within a blink of the eye. As he Reached Gerandal, He dipped Low and Ran his Longsword deep into the Armored mans Stomach, Lifting his head to speak into the man's Ear. "You fool... I am The Storm..."

As Gerandal's life slipped away, The winds picked up violently, everything fading into dust around him, A voice speaking into his ear as the world around him fell away into light. The words were garbled and foreign to him, but As he turned to see himself reflected on the surface of the walls, The words became Clear.

"Wake up!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ghaleon's Deep green eyes shot open and he took a large breath, Slamming forward as if he were Drowning. He looked around to see another bed with a woman, His weapon was Missing, and His wounds were healed. he knew not how long he slept, But he quickly got to his feet and slipped back against a wall, holding his head. This was not the first time he was plucked at random to go somewhere else, But it marked the first time he has awoken to a voice. The silence of his duty ruled him, so he knew it couldn't be his diety. Not this time. As He took sharp breaths, trying to relax himself in some way, he could only think to repeat a single phrase.

"Gods be Damned, What now?"

He stayed against the wall, but slowly calmed himself to a manageable degree and steadied his breathing. To say he was Fearful, would be stretching the term, but one thing was for sure, he didn't like this one bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:23 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

It was a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky. A perfect day for a treasure hunt. Gemma was a bright red dragon and very powerful. Her mate was just as powerful, he was a hunter green shade. She laughed as Blaine tried to race her in the sky. Even high up in the sky, the two dragons could almost see the fear when people would notice them.

"Look, Blaine. That looks like a king's caravan."

Gemma said pointing her claw down at the group of people traveling with wagons. They were dressed like they served royalty.

"Could be lots of treasure. Let's check it out."

Her mate replied and Gemma agreed with a happy growl. They both swooped down in the sky to 'greet' the travelers. Planning to use their might and fire if need be to relieve them of some gold and jewels. After all, all dragons loved shiny things and Gemma and Blaine had a large treasure horde back in their cave.

-----------------------------------

Gemma woke up with a smart when the voice told her to 'wake up'. Her head hurt.

"What hap-"

She was reaching for her head. She screamed when she saw a human hand instead of her powerful claws and felt hair instead of scales.

"What the hell happened to me?!"

Gemma yelled when she looked down didn't see her grand dragon body. But instead, she saw a human body. Dressed all in black. Then she saw the man sharing the very white room with her. She looked at with distrust.

"What did you do to me?"

It had to be his fault, Gemma though. He was some sort of sorcerer and turned her in a weak human.

ImageImage

Last edited by Sojourn on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:03 pm 

World building for RPs that always seem to die

Medals: 1
Most Creative (1)

Life was grand in the small outlying kingdom of Navarre with the festivals being held for the Crown Prince's wedding filling the streets. The great cathedral sat imposingly at the end of the cities main road which the remains of a grand parade littered as people flooded into the cathedral to watch the wedding of their prince. Micheal Lyons, the Crown Prince of Navarre, looked over the great crowd of his subjects that filled the cathedral as he awaited his bride. Time seemed to stop for the prince as his eyes caught the veiled form of his soon to be wife as she walked slowly down the aisle in her beautiful, white dress. The smile on the prince's face could have brightened even the darkest day as she stopped in front of him and he reached out to lift the veil.

*BANG* Explosions shook the building as brightly color confetti fell from the ceiling onto the panicking crowd. As shock racked the princes mind he turned to look at his bride only to stair into two black orbs that lay in the place of eyes within a blindingly white harlequin mask. Jester tilted his smiling masked face and was about to act when the world went dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the words "wake up" moving through his silent mind the light of the world seemed to flood back into Jesters eyes. Confusion flooded through Jester as he looked around the room which turned to wonder as he noticed the other man in the room. An idea sparked with in Jester's mind as he moved and perched himself like a bird, crouched with arms draped over his knees, at the end of the man's bed staring motionlessly at the man's sleeping form.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:15 am 

Longest RP (1)

“Command, this is Operative Anna. Does anyone copy?” Anna spoke silently as she slowly moved across the rough martian landscape. She stopped, and lowered herself down to one knee as her goggles scanned out looking for any signs of life. Her head swiveled from the left to the right, and upon not detecting any enemies she lifted herself up and she moved down the trail once again, her Rifle cradled in her arms. Five hours earlier, she was among a small platoon that was moving between the capital city of Freedom's Reach and the weapon development lab at Havon. Two hours into their journey an ambush took out most of the soldiers, leaving only Anna and two other soldiers alive. One was picked off by a snipers bullet an hour later and the other parted ways with Anna. It would be much harder for them to track two soldiers.

“Command, this is Operative Anna Slokor does anyone read me?” Anna asked again and again silence was her answer. Anna was beginning to get irritated. She knew a massive sand storm was on it's way to Freedom's Reach, and as such she expected communication to be disrupted but not cut out entirely. She continued on towards Havon however, knowing the trip would take most of the day without her vehicle and she did not fancy the thought of becoming prey to either the Rebels or the wildlife.

“Anna Slokor.” A strange voice spoke over her intercom. “I have been watching you for some time.”

Anna stopped moving as she heard the strange voice. It was raspy, and carried with it a dreadful feeling that she could not shake. She knew she had never heard this voice before, but it was for whatever reason familiar.

“State your identity.” Anna asked as she placed her hand on the hilt of her rifle, laying her finger on the trigger. The only response she got was silence. “I repeat, who is speaking on this secure channel?”
The sound of nearby gunfire drew her attention to her right. Her goggles told her there was four gunmen firing and she could only assume that three enemy soldiers had found the other survivor. “Stay alive damn it.” Anna quickly spoke as she took off in a run towards the area where the gunfire originated. Her goggles gave her a basic idea of where she was supposed to go.

“Don't” The strange voice came over her intercom once again. “You will not find anything good over there, besides I need you for a game.”

As he talked, Anna stopped running. The wind picked around her as the light was pulled from her vision. “What is happening to me?” She asked as she staggered onto a nearby rock. Slowly but surely she was pulled from the Martian landscape and thrown into a dream like state as she rocketed towards an unknown destination. Her arms never let go of her weapon, however, as she soon spotted an unknown and threatening figure before her.

“Nothing I did not plan.” The voice continued. “Now wake up.”

Anna eyes shot open at the command. The sight of a torch lit room slowly filtered into her vision as her eyes began to move around and take in the new and strange setting. The first thing she noticed was to her left, a large portrait of a fiendish winged being. Slowly that moved before they rested on a man sleeping in another bed directly in front of her. She leaned up in her bed just enough to catch a glimpse of his figure. He seemed like an unsavory person just by his appearance, ripped out of a classical film from the film Renaissance back in the late twentieth century, The Godfather was it's name if she was correct. She knew whatever brought them here was not going to wait for her.

“Hello.” She spoke as she maneuvered her feet off the bed and onto the floor below. Standing up, she kept her eyes on the man awaiting a response.

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:40 am 

"Yes... mhm... good..." Icarus smiled to himself as he muttered beneath the old tractor. He grabbed a wrench after feeling around for it and tightened something, then glared as his eye caught a large, dark blotch under one corner of the chassis. He growled as he begrudgingly slid out from under the heavy machine and got to his feet. It was his old arch nemesis: rust. After grabbing his oil can, he rolled up his sleeves and was about to make his way back under the tractor, when he stopped suddenly. He looked around slowly for a moment, searching around the otherwise empty barn. Save for the scattering of tools he'd brought with him for this particular job, it was just him and the tractor, though for a moment he had the feeling he was being watched. Shrugging to himself inwardly, he blamed it on lack of sleep and continued working. A cool breeze wafted in from the open barn door, a testament to the perfect, cloudless weather outside. He worked along merrily, talking to himself as he went, spilling a little oil on his face and not minding it one bit. The breeze picked up a little more, but Icarus didn't notice as he continued.
"Aha! The struts... they're bent," he stated as a matter of fact to no one as he scooted out from under the machine once more. He took up his steel hammer, the one he carried with him everywhere he went, and looked out the open barn door. "Strange..." he murmured as he closed his worn brown trench coat around his body; the breeze had picked up and it seemed unusually chilly, especially for this time of year. The feeling of being watched swept over him once more but he shook his head, almost defiantly, "Its just a bit of weather, a cold front is all, don't be such a lilly." He stretched his fingers around the slender grip of the hammer and looked out the wide open door once more. The wind shifted and became... "Cold," he whispered to himself as he wrapped his arms around his midsection. He shook his head once more and took a step toward the door. The birds were still chirping outside and the view was the same... but the landscape, the trees... they all looked like a very elaborate painting. He furrowed his brow deeply as he took another step forward; it wasn't just his imagination, he knew that now. The large oak tree that was swaying slightly as he'd entered the barn nearly an hour before was now static, its branches frozen in a perfectly still image. He took a deep breath and began moving forward quickly, never being one for games or drawn out mysteries, "All right, what the devil is..." as he reached out beyond the door and into the outside his world went suddenly black.

----

Usually, when he slept, he dreamed of moving parts and machinery. Thoughts of cogs and giant groaning wheels plagued his mind, his imagination working to create even when he slept. This time however, he slept deeply; strangely, but deeply. His mind was nearly void of thought, except that he knew he was asleep. Unaccustomed to such restfulness, a small part of his consciousness fought against it. He felt as if he'd been drugged, or as if some large, over bearing force was inducing the sleep. He struggled, though passively, like an floating ember trying to embrace something to alight before it flickered out.

'wake up.'

Icarus' eyes opened suddenly, though he saw nothing within the first few seconds, his mind still hazy. As the room came into focus, he saw nothing but gray. He came to himself a second later; he was on his back, lying down facing up. His ever methodical mind pieced together his consciousness almost faster than he could process it. He opened his eyes more widely and blinked several times, then raised his head up slowly.
"Gods and saints!" He half rolled half fell backwards and sideways off the surface he'd been sleeping on, more surprised than terrified. A clown... no a jester, stared at him with an unreadable, neutral look. Icarus shuffled backwards in a crab like motion as he hit the floor in a heap, his eyes fixed on the figure as he did so, "What are you!" He blurted as more of a statement than a question as he scrambled to gather his thoughts. He looked around sharply, surveying the gray room and the portrait of the young looking man on the wall. Shaking his head, he looked at the jester once more and shakily forced himself to his feet. "I suppose if you wanted to hurt me you'd have done it already," he said with an unsure tone in his voice. "Where..." he looked around once more, still wary of the jester sitting atop his makeshift bed, "...Are we?" Not expecting an answer from what he supposed was some kind of mechanical doll, he produced a large, gilded pocket watch from his trench coat pocket and flipped it open. The hands were stuck in place, nearly a quarter after three, and the clock has ceased ticking. The watch was an invention of his own, the only one of its kind as far as he knew, since it kept the date for him as well. The small hands that showed the month and year had not only stopped, but had somehow overlapped each other. He stared at the watch incredulously, shaking his head slowly for the umpteenth time, "When are we?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:39 am 

Ghaleon stumbled a little, Seeing the Woman stand and freak out as much as he did, but the difference was her mannerism. Everything was inward, and Not projected outward like his. He Tilted his head to her, narrowing his eyes as the accusatory look snaked across her pale face. As she Spoke her panicked Question, He instinctively reached down to his empty sheathe, noticing his blade was gone, but his Deep Green eyes never left hers.

"I have done nothing, I only just awoke as you did. Keep your blame, or direct it elsewhere..." He said sternly, but still he was just as confused as her. He slowly moved his eyes to scan the room, actually taking it in for the first time since he awoke. It was bare aside from the beds. A Giant Crystal of White light shone brightly in the middle of the room, And the Portrait of the Beauty on the wall had him slowly lower his head with a smug grin.

"Great... This is just perfect... Another bored deity, treating mortals as their personal play things... Typical..." He said softly as he pushed himself off the wall and continued looking around the room, taking in everything he could. Two windows, Two doors, two beds and Not much else. His sword was gone, and from the ruckus the woman who shared his cell was making, She was fully changed upon arrival. His wounds were gone, and he felt rested, though very confused, He turned toward the woman, and pushed some strands of hair from his face.

"Looks like some god is throwing a party..." He said softly as he headed over to one of the doors, listening to the sounds of voices above, paying the girl little to no mind for the moment. As he Turned to walk toward the other door, He pressed his ear against it and waited, Hearing nothing but birds sounds of nature.

"Stay here if you wish, I'm getting the hell out of here..." he said softly, Grabbing the knob and pulling the door open. Having been in light since he awoke, the natural light wasn't as bad as it could have been, so so he stepped out without a second thought, Attempting to find whoever did this and demand passage home, or at the very least his Sword.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:47 am 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Blog: View Blog (1)

When Ghaleon stepped outside, the trio stood in a row with Abaddon on the farthest left and Veleda on the farthest right. The demonic appearing of the trio seemed to be eating the whole ordeal up while the angelic appearing goddess looked down in shame with her hands folded in front of her. She didn't really appear like she wanted to be there. The one in the middle, however, that was dressed in black leather with grey hair, looked rather stoic and bored.

"Well there's one."

"Hm. Figures that one Veleda picked would wander out first. This your big hero Veleda?"

A harsh glare was directed towards the other two men who seemed to have no trouble man handling her.

"Oh quiet you." she spoke to the man in red that she seemed to have the most struggle with.

"Let the others gather and we shall brief them together."

Veleda looked towards the man with apologetic eyes. She couldn't openly speak her regrets or feelings on the games at the time present, but her look spoke volumes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:36 pm 

Gemma looked at the man sharing her room with suspicious eyes. She didn't trust humans, never had. She had been alive for many centuries and seen what that species would do to each other. They had such short lifespans but did such horrible things to each other. Life as a dragon was much easier. You ate, slept, found treasure, and struck fear into the hearts of weaker creatures. Life was good and she wanted to be back in her proper form. She wanted to be back home and with her mate. The last thing she remembered was her and Blaine going to terrify the king's caravan and steal its treasures. She hoped he was okay and wasn't stuck here like her. What if he was? She needed to get out of this room and find out.

"I see."

Gemma replied, not sure if she believed him or not. Although, if Ghaleon had turned her into this form, then he wouldn't be without a weapon. Which meant someone else had done this to her. She looked around the room and her eyes rested on the portrait of the woman.

"If she isn't your deity, then she's probably responsible for this."

Gemma commented to Ghaleon. She didn't recognize the woman but if the room made a point of showcasing her, perhaps this woman was the one Gemma should be directing her anger towards instead.

"I'm not staying here. This ****ing is turning me back and sending me home."

Gemma told Ghaleon. She would force this woman to turn her back into her dragon form. Then she'd eat her. Maybe eat Ghaleon too, if he proved to be super annoying. She followed him outside and saw the three gods waiting. She paid no attention to the men and yelled at Veleda.

"I don't know who you think you are but I order you to turn me back to my real form! Right now!"

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:08 pm 

Most Creative (1)

Jester tilted his head in response the man's hasty retreat and yet quick recovery, he liked that. Hopping from his spot on the end of the and moving toward the center of the room he stopped and placed a finger on his chin to contemplate the man's questions. Deciding his options for answers were limited, as he was in the dark as well, Jester's finger moved quickly from his chin to the air in front of him in a motion that suggested an Idea having formed. Jester spun in place, making focusing on him hard, before stopping once again, however now in place of his brightly colored cloths were place he wore a plain black suit that seemed even darker in contrast to the blinding white of his harlequin mask. Finishing with a motion of pretending to dust himself of Jester moved over to the wall and pulled out what appeared to be a rolled up poster. In what seemed like one flourished motion he hung the poster on the wall and posed next to it in a similar stance to the version of himself on the poster. The poster showed a similarly suited Jester stood confidently stareing off into the distance with the text, "A lawless Jester, is a happy Jester."

Finally noticing the noises below and above Jester became detracted by the chance to find out where he was. Jester quickly changed back and marched toward the door to see where he was. Upon seeing the stairs he began bounding down toward the exit running strait into some man who had just exited. Due to his previous running Jester came barreling into the man.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:19 pm 

As Ghaleon got outside, He stopped a few feet from the door, His Eyes catching the Three Gods standing before him. He sighed as his suspicions were realized and narrowed his eyes, readying himself for yet another task forced upon him. As the Metal Clad God spoke out toward him, jesting at not only his character but to the Goddess that chose him. His Green Eyes shot a glare toward the Red God, malice cascading over his features as the Woman he left in the room came out to speak before he had the chance. He turned his head to watch her proud display and tossed up a brow in distaste for her tone. "Oh yeah, Demanding, Cause that always makes Gods do what YOU wish..."

He said in a mocking tone as he turned back to the Three Gods who brought him here, He lowered his head to them in respect. While it was Genuine, still he detested being a pawn in the dealings of Gods, and to his eyes, One of those Gods seemed to be just as upset with it as he was. He did however make a Mental Note to defy the Metal One should he get the Chance. Arrogance could only be tolerated for so long. He wanted to speak out again, but once again his thoughts were pushed out of his mind to another joining this increasingly growing misfit gathering. Ghaleon felt the shift in the air, seconds before he could react and was violently shoved to the side by what looked like a walking circus act. "Watch it, Clown..."

He said it softly, trying to hold back his annoyance as he looked back toward the Gods before him. "While I'm used to this whole, "Let's have a gathering because I'm bored." Thing, I would really appreciate it if My sword was returned to me. I tend to ignore the words of Thieves... Even if the Theif is a God..." He said Plainly, moving himself away from the door behind him, as to avoid any other person that might have been to run into him. The Last one pushed his hidden Wings in, Causing them to dig into his back. With that thought, he quickly examined his chest to make sure the belts were still in place. When he saw that they were, he tightened one of them, before looking back toward the Gods. He kept each of them in his view, but his eyes lingered on The one Called Veleda, Seeing the inner turmoil resting behind those eyes.

If she was the one who called for him, It wasn't because she wished for it. That fact alone granted her an amount of favor that the other two would not come to gather from this Proud warrior.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:50 pm 

Watching the awkward display unfold of people stumbling out of the building disoriented, raging, and just generally confused was bread and butter to Abaddon. He was eating it up. He found that these creatures wound in nets of panic and uncertainty was just as amusing as their game promised to be. Even if Veleda would prove to be good at spoiling such a game for him in the long run. He wouldn't focus on the goody two-shoes, and instead he'd focus on the entertainment.

"So that's why you picked him. He's done this before. And I bet his nobleman act was all for you wasn't it?" he asked turning his head towards Veleda.

Cassius tended to be the quieter one of the trio, and he was definitely more observant. Veleda let her emotions get in the way, and Abaddon simply had a superiority complex. The more suffrage something had to go through, the harder he laughed. Quite a peculiar one. He hadn't figured him out yet. Upon seeing the dragon turned human exit, he was shocked to find that one of Veleda's own selected was about to turn on her. Perhaps these games wouldn't last very long after all.

"Seems that one of Veleda's already is getting off to a rough start. You're supposed to pick contestants that you think give you the best chance of winning, not ones that refuse to work for you."

Veleda rolled her eyes ignoring the taunts of the other two. She hadn't the patience for either of them. Cassius maybe. He was at least tolerable, but definitely not for Abaddon.

"I cannot I am afraid. Not until this trial that these blooming idiots have thought up is over." she answered Gemma.

"I'll show you who's a blooming idiot!" Abaddon started, but was shut up by a....harlequin?

It was then that a third joined the duo of participants and trio of gods outside. He nearly ran over Veleda's angel, and this caused a roaring laughter to erupt from Abaddon. The large, armored, demon-esque god's shoulders shook with his laughter.

"Who in the name of the void chose a clown?!"
he managed through his laughter.

Cassius offered a simple smirk. "I did. I thought we could use some comedic relief."

Veleda completely ignoring the other two and their shenanigans, decided to answer the question posed to them.

"Your weapons shall be returned to you as soon as everyone is gathered and briefed. But to ensure that you all made it to the initial briefing, Cassius suggested it would be a good idea to confiscate them temporarily."

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:58 pm 

Icarus continued to watch the jester move through his charade, somewhat stupefied as to the creature's ability to change forms or clothing so quickly. He decided that the jester, whatever it was, definitely wasn't human. Upon that thought, he reached instinctively for his hammer and was rather dismayed to find that it wasn't at his side. "Of all the rotten... hey!" He shouted suddenly as he saw the jester bolt out of the room, seemingly on a whim. Icarus inhaled deeply and sighed, mostly due to the loss of his favorite tool. "Where could he possibly be going?" The mechanic asked himself as he checked himself to see what he did have. Everything else was there: His clothes of course, his goggles and the small, bundled tool kit he carried with him in his coat. Adjusting his cap, he looked around the room once more and realized quickly that nothing could be gained by staying there. "Well, on to it then, I suppose," he muttered as he began moving toward the door. He heard some voices behind the doorway and proceeded carefully, noticing the steps immediately and making his way downward. The voices became louder as Icarus examined the stone steps and walls, "Perfect architecture," he whispered to himself in awe and appreciation. "Too perfect to be made by human hands..." He winced a little as he saw the light outside and took in the scene within a moment. Three others stood very near him, one of which couldn't be mistaken as anyone else but his strange acquaintance from earlier. There was a man and woman as well, but his eyes were drawn to the three figures that stood outside some distance away. "Gods..." he murmured, more as a curse than anything as he tried to make sense of what he saw. A demon, perhaps, along with a woman whose beauty was so radiant that he couldn't help but admit that she had to be some sort of deity. The man in the middle, if he was indeed a man, looked the most human, but all three exuded such a powerful aura that he was beginning to regret some of the casual remarks he'd made in the past about how ridiculous the idea of a deity's existence was. As he walked up beside the others, he glanced over them curiously, though more than anything he wanted answers. The woman in his group looked angry and the man equally so, though the man seemed a little more in control of his emotions at the moment. He knew they had just finished some sort of yelling match, but he had no idea what they had been talking about. He glanced at the jester then... he didn't know what 'it' was thinking, but he figured that he would get some answers soon enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:03 am 

Illithids (Mind Flayer): A Dreamers worst nightmare.

Location: The Mental Nexus, Where Thoughts Are Imported, And Ideas Are Exported.

Dante, having finally caught his breath, examined his surroundings. From the smallest crack, to the large painting, no detail was too small to find. He may just be human, but he wasn't a low class runt. From the beginning, he was trained, and beaten for failure. The Don yawned, as he laid back down. He stared at the ceiling, bored already. Wherever he is, it really needed to be redecorated.
"Eh, probably just a dream.

That seemed odd to Dante, if this was a dream, why would he be told to wake up? No, this was something else. Maybe a simulation? Nah, too high-tech. Well, whatever it is, this bed wasn't comfortable at all. He missed his bed. The warmth of a thick blanket, and the comfort of a decent mattress.
"Hello."

Valentino tilted his head, noticing he wasn't alone. The other person was Female, but looked like a soldier. It was hard to tell, but it seemed like she might've had a communication device. At a second glance, it seemed more like a broken piece of junk. Yeah, right. Whoever brought us here, wasn't going to let us contact anyone.
"A female in armor, where am I, the future? Enough jokes, who are you, and where. the. ****. are. we?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:48 pm 

Most Creative (1)

The excitement from the run quickly gave way to surprise, before settling into curiosity about the three beings in front of them. After recovering from the stumble caused by running into the man who seemed to know more about the situation than the rest and was quite angry about it all Jester began looking taking stock of the people around him. Upon being called a clown of all thing's his opinion of the man quickly changed to annoyance with his lack of culture not knowing the difference between a common clown and a court Jester. The woman on the other hand just seemed loud and boring with her yelling about being changed back. The man from the room who followed him seemed interesting but had not displayed enough about himself to say for sure. Finally turning to look at the three unusual individuals before them curiosity over took him and he quickly moved to take a closer look.

Teleporting close behind the woman and leaned around her leaving him standing off to her side and off-balance starring up at her. Of the three she seemed to be the most boring of the three with her seeming disdain for the situation as it was. Bored Jester moved on to the next transporting into a reverse of the last position but this time next to the man with grey hair who said he had chosen him. He was most interested in the smirk that said more than he believed it meant to and the way the man seemed to hold himself in a more reserved quiet manner than the other two. Finishing off with ending up standing in front of the metal adorned man bent forward face starring at the armor than the individual in it. Given its loud and aggressive tone Jester assumed it to be its main nature and quickly jumped back to avoid any early injury before more was explained to all of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:30 pm 

Ghaleon listened to these Gods with annoyance toward the whole affair. No matter what the circumstances that brought them here, Nothing about this carried promise for it being a good thing. The Woman with he Attitude toward the hands that plucked her from her world, while she had every right for such anger, now wasn't the time, and hoped she came to realize that, and soon. Then the Jester, That seemed way too okay with his current predicament, This only being a product of his training, for this Court Fool was wearing a mask, meaning the clues to his capability was shielded from his gaze. He might be the most treacherous one of them all.

But as his eyes laid on yet another Human, he tilted his head toward him, Meeting his gaze as he looked to be Sizing him up. While he couldn't place where any of these people came from, This man was the closest thing he had seen to his world since he arrived. He looked like the Tinkers who were working to further Technology, but leaps and bounds of ahead. His inquisitive look caused Ghaleon to shift his face and body language to a more docile, empty shade. He mirrored the Grey gods mannerism near perfect and turned back to face the three Gods, that the jester was busy inspecting.

Each time Abaddon spoke, Ghaleon grew more annoyed, though it was for his tone, Not words. He was right after all, this was not the first time Ghaleon was forced to arrive at a God's behest, and knew it wouldn't be the last. Gods always chose the mortals for their Dirty work, it was a wonder if they had any real power to begin with. The noble comment did make him crack a smile as he crossed his arms, His hands disappearing into his coat. While the stance spoke of a closed off man of action, His eyes shifted ever so slightly, for he noticed his Needles, all 1000, 500 on each side of his coat were gone. What did they expect him to do? Take a Belt and Make a Sling for rocks? Though now that he thought about it, that just might be what he needs to do. With that in mind, He slowly melted into his head and began thinking like the Rogue he was. How many things did he have on him that could kill someone quickly, What could he fabricate. His stance changed once again, his hand coming from his coat to rest a finger under his chin as he began thinking out every possibility, without the luxury of other information. As more information came, the more complex his plans would become.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:09 am 

Longest RP (1)

Anna felt the gravity in the man's voice as he asked where they were but to be honest, she had no clue. Her goggles usually detailed her exact location as well as the date, but all this information was curiously left blank. She assumed she, at the very least, was no longer in range of the orbital satellites otherwise she would be getting information about her location as well as real time information about the war on mars. Yet something seemed obvious about the answer, even if she could not figure it out. From the rooms old and rustic art style to the obvious mafioso in her presence, a thought began to force it's way to the forefront of all thoughts.

'Was she dead?'

She assumed it a possibility now that the thought was engraved in her mind. Yet the answer would not wait for her to sit around in the relative silence of this torch lit room. She turned to the man who stood in the room with her and spoke in a blunt voice as she addressed him.

“I do not know nor will we ever find out here.”

Her hand formed a near fist as her pointer finger remained out. The hand rose quickly until it was pointing at the door.

“We might find some answers on the other side.”

She did not wait for a response as she began walking in a quick pace, the sound of her heavy armor causing the wooden floor underneath her to strain filled the air around her until she quickly, and in a fluid motion, opened the door and stepped out of the room. She was stopped in her tracks however, as the porcelain clad face of a creature filled her vision.

“A jester?” She asked in a confused tone. She eyed it up, from head to toe, and soon she confirmed it was what she had thought.

“A Mafioso, a Jester and the rest of us all together.” She spoke as she looked at the three figures that seemed to have their eyes on her. “I assume you are to thank for that?” She asked.

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:21 pm 

Gemma glared at Ghaleon for his smart ass remark about her demand.

"You got a better one?"

Gemma practically growled at him. It would have been a true growl, if she had been in her dragon form. She didn't like being a pawn in some bored gods' games. Nor did she like being in such a weak body either. It was wise of these three to change her. If she was in her powerful dragon body, she would have tried to crush them all. Gods or no gods. She didn't being used by anyone. Nor did she like Veleda's reply to her.

"I don't give a **** about your 'trial'. I want to be myself again and to go home, now."

Gemma said, angry and wishing she could set all three of these gods on fire. She looked over at Cassius and Abaddon. The Veleda seemed to blame for her dilemma. When she was back in her true form, she'd make all three of them pay for this. Veleda could play the innocent act all she wanted, Gemma wasn't buying it. She doubted the other two gods forced her too badly for this. Before she could think more of how she wanted to destroy the gods, others appeared in the hallway. The jester appeared to be an odd fellow and the other three wore clothes that were not the native style of humans in her world. Just like her roommate's clothing didn't seem native to her world either. Obviously people picked from various worlds. Here to entertain these jerks. Gemma didn't want to play games. She only wanted two things. To be a dragon again and to go home.

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:21 pm 

As the situation outside began to placate a bit, and all but one made their way out of the building, Cassius started to analyze. The one missing was actually one of Abbadon's. They had went over both of Veleda's contestants, identified his own, but only one of his had made their way outside. How peculiar. Whoever it was seemed to be entirely too comfortable to be in another dimension with a bunch of people he didn't know trying to murder him or her.

Abaddon's laughter had completely relented at this point, and observing the face on Cassius, he crossed his arms turning to him.

"What?" he demanded.

Cassius looked back at him.

"Oh nothing. Was just wondering who your other contestant is. Must be the weaker of your two if he or she hasn't even came outside after the sleep wore off yet." he taunted.

Abaddon wasn't about to be outmatched, nor was he about to sit back and let the grey god mock his choices. But...perhaps what he said was true. In selecting his contestants, he thought that the classic ruthlessness of a mafia boss would add nicely to the fray. But upon a second look, how long would he really last? An overweight, spoiled businessman? He would be the first to die. Something needed to be done quickly. He couldn't lose. Especially not to the likes of Veleda.

"Did we make it a rule that we had to stick with the same two contestants?" Abaddon asked seemingly out of nowhere.

Cassius and Veleda both looked over to him with looks of confusion mixed with suspicion. Abaddon was known to do anything to get his way, and it was likely he intended to cheat.

"I don't suppose we did. I don't recall it." Cassius answered honestly.

"Good."

Abaddon smirked and held out his hand. It glowed red and after a moment or two, the large mafia boss shot out of the upstairs portion of the building even though there weren't any windows. He busted straight through the side of the wall with a sickening scream and then plummeted to the ground in front of the group of five contestants and the three gods in a crumpled, broken heap. It was an ugly sight. His body was mangled and twisted, and he was dead at the moment of impact. Blood pooled on the ground beneath the corpse staining his white suit.

"Cause you see..." Abaddon continued looking over to the other two. "It seems that my contestant met an unfortunate accident. I will have to select again." He informed them.

Veleda gasped and cupped both of her hands over her mouth at the ungodly sight presented by Abaddon's tantrum and her eyes widened. Could Abaddon really kill so easily to get his way? The man hadn't even had the chance to see what was going on, and here he was already dead.

Cassius looked on with a shocked expression, but really not one of disgust like Veleda. He had figured that Abaddon would do something of the sorts.

"How could you do that?! He didn't even know what was going on yet! Couldn't you have just sent him home?" Veleda demanded looking over at Abaddon with a harsh glare.

"You wouldn't have agreed to it and you know it." Abaddon retorted.

Before an argument could get started up, Cassius stepped in.

"Okay, okay enough. We need to get this show on the road so just pick your second member already Abaddon, and no switching this time."

"Fine."

Abaddon held out his hand once more and a red aura started to form off to the right of the group. After a moment or two of concentration, a woman with hair as black as jet appeared there. She had a green dress on and a strange little hat pinned in her hair.

"I select her."

@Blackmarket Salesman @Alastar Rainford @Sojourn @Ghaleon_Sericia @The_Silence @solitarycaffeinment