All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Potential Sector 145
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:22 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The portal shifts open in the middle of a grassy plains, its spiraling energies intertwined in purple and blue hues. Two ShinRa troops pass through it into this new land followed by a few engineers who quickly deploy the portable stabilization tech. The devices are planted next to the portal as the suitcase sized contraptions unfold and circle around the portal to give a more stable form. Once properly set up the rest of the world acquisition team steps through, a battalion of regular troops accompanied by the standard set of SOLDIERS. Twelve 3rd class, four 2nd class, and one commanding 1st class SOLDIER cross over as they help to keep order in establishing the forward base. It was standard procedure except for the last person to cross over.

Enki steps through wearing an uniform much like those of SOLDIER cousins except his combat attire was in green and black instead of the traditional red and black with gold trim. His sandy blond hair gets blown slightly as the unhindered wind of the plains passes by while stinging his shimmering blue mako eyes. The smell of the place is unlike NeoMidgar, and not just because it's a city and this is the country side no, this world is fresh and brimming full of life.

Activating his private "Knights" communication device he begins to speak through it. "Ghest, I'm here. It seems pretty routine why the hell did I get put on this to begin with?"

An old gruff voice that would remind you from someone who survived the old wild west responds back to him. "I don't know exactly, just some odd readings from the scouts. Possibly that world has a Primal still loose, that kind of thing."

"Oh great...Primal slaying my favorite. What about Civilization? This gonna be a new expansion world?" Enki questions as he walks off towards the side to see were a forest line starts and some mountains in the distance.

"Possibly, the company needs to figure out if its viable or not first. Though that isn't your job, stay focused and keep an eye out on those SOLDIERS..."

Enki cuts the old man off mid sentence. "I know, I know, They don't like us because they think we are trying to replace them and would like nothing more than to see the project fail."

"Pfft, I see I repeat myself to much. If that's the case why don't you all listen more? Anyway, Com back if you find anything or need help. Ghest out." The link goes silent and Enki just smiles. He always gets a kick out of irritating him from time to time.

Before he does anything else he double checks on his equipment. His HUD directly woven into his vision gives him a full diagnostic on the Gilgamesh system and the materia equipped and slotted in all the right spots. With just a thought the display switches over to his Air Tame Storm sword giving him a readout on its status and materia as well. The physical sword sitting on his back in a special harness that grips the flat part of the blade and gives it strange free floating look to it as it rests on his back. The sword itself doesn't look special and by SOLDIER standards was smaller than a regular issue of those around him. The harness's black straps went over his right shoulder and connected down to his waist.

With everything in check he knows its time to head out and see if they can find anything worth while.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace