Post subject: Rainy Night Redux
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:27 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

6:30 PM

That summer night was almost suffocatingly hot. The air was heavy, and signs of an upcoming storm were starting to be felt in the air. The soft rumble of distant thunder could be heard, and the air had started to give out the soft scent it often did when rain was about to come.

While the scent was soft, the rain that followed it was anything but. It was a heavy summer rain, the kind of rain capable of flooding any place after just a while pouring down.

And that was exactly what it did. Roads started to quickly become impossible to travel. Animals started crossing the road at some points, startled by the storm. Thunder and lightning accompanied the rain. One strike of lightning caused a tree to fall, cutting traffic at one part of the road.

For all the people who happened to be outside that night, it seemed like they would have to find shelter and wait it out.

A girl who drove a car north had planned to continue her trip at least until she could find a small hotel or some home where she could crash for the night. Her car, however, seemed to have other plans, as it decided to break down just a few feet away from a shabby-looking, apparently abandoned, house.

After trying to start it a few times - in vain -, the young woman murmured a string of words that would make a sailor blush and stepped out of her car. She looked up at the sky, and decided that she might as well enter the house and hang out there for a while.

Picking up the contents of her car, the young woman made two trips in the house. Only after the second one did she really stop to look at the place. Looked like an old inn, and it was obviously abandoned. Wondering if the place was structurally sound, the brunette decided to take a look around the first floor, after getting all of her things safely against a wall.

Leaving the door slightly ajar, she started exploring around and trying all the doors she could open. It wasn't like anyone was about to come in and catch her in the act, right?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Rainy Night Redux
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

6:30
Marianne was having such a good party all by herself. She would have some company soon enough. Nathan's own car had broken down after a particularly insane hydroplaning event on the road behind the inn. Marianne was checking all the doors when Nathan emerged from the treeline about 100 meters away. He couldn't see her parked car through the ungodly rain currently freezing his ill-prepaired body. His superboy tshirt was plastered to his chest by the liquid bullets.

When he finally reached the back porch of the inn. Nathan tried the door, and was genuinely heartbroken when it didn't open.

"Oh come on, it's abandoned. It's supposed to be earily unlocked." He hadn't had much luck tonight. The only house he stopped at to ask for directions an old man threatened to shoot him on the spot. He took that as a bad sign.

6:45

He squinted through the darkness and icy downpour. A couple feet to his right a window taunted him. 'come on mate. No.' He started a mental conversation with himself. 'But nobody's inside.' 'This is the third most illegal thing you've ever done.' 'It'll be fine. Should have grabbed the tazer.' Without further debate with himself he walked over to the window. It slid conveniently open. He hefted himself off the ground and through the window. Once he entered he caught only the last of the jangles and knocks the woman was causing. He couldn't exactly register that it was another person. In fact our sad little dork here kind of freaked. He flailed a bit, likely causing a lot of commotion. He finally fought himself free, falling onto the floor and feeling around simply to add a third word that starts with f to this catastrophe.

The tile told him he was either in the bathroom or the kitchen. The island he was currently pulling himself up on told him it was the latter. The rusty knife he almost cut himself on freaked him out anew and he backed up, falling again. The leather jacket he wore cushioned his fall only minimally. Some light would really help about now.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:54 am 

If I'm not sick, I'm in over my head in something.

Rubbing his eyes against the sleep that threatened to invade Andrei regretted the countless nights of little sleep that had led up to this drive. It's not that he didn't want to be rested for this trip but with the mound of work he hadn't quite gotten finished, a few extra long nights were necessary. Now, as he followed the roads along their winding tracks the steering wheel was looking more, and more comfortable. It was during one of these slips as his head sounded the horn, jerking him back into a state of wakefulness that Andrei noticed how close to the 'E' the gas tank was getting. Cursing himself for not stopping at the gas station he had last passed Andrei hoped that there would be another stop soon or he'd be walking.

When it looked like there was going to be nothing anytime soon, Andrei gave in and stopped the car. As the engine died and the silence set in he grabbed his backpack, repacking it from where it exploded all over the back seat, and locked the car. Maybe he could find someone who could help him out. Walking down the road with his hood pulled up and his hands jammed in his pockets, Andrei came across a house, run down by the looks of it but it might still be occupied. Having no other options, Andrei headed towards the building, noticing the two other cars nearby.

He jogged to the door, knocking on it even though he could see it was slightly open; when no one answered he ducked in to get out of the rain. He stood dripping just inside the door waiting for his eyes to adjust to the darkness within, the rain wasn't helping any so, digging into his bag he pulled out his old Ipod, using the screen as a flashlight. Now being able to see slightly better, Andrei made his way cautiously into the house.

He didn't find much in the room he thought to be the entrance so Andrei continued in his search. This led him to a staircase, and his curiosity got the better of him. Andrei slowly made his way up the stairs testing each step carefully in case this place were older and more rickety than it first appeared. Slowly he made his way to the second floor which seemed to be occupied by bedrooms mostly. He peeked his head into a few, not seeing anything of particular interest before he returned back to the stairs, picking his way back down to look around the first floor some more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:48 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

6:00pm

Another glance down at his watch, another swear was uttered from his lips as he waited for the person on the other end of the line to pick up.

“John!” his voice curt and filled with barely controlled excitement. “Don’t let them leave the office!”

He paused to listen to his assistant, the man disgusted him with his lack of backbone and stammering nature, but he was reliable and eager to please his boss, which is what made Peter keep him around.

“Look I don’t give a **** if they want to leave! They are not going anywhere until they hear my proposal and sign the contract,” he looked at his watch, yet again, then held the phone away from his face so that he could berate the driver better.

“HEY! BUDDY! CAN YOU PICK IT UP PLEASE! YOUR SLOW ASS IS COSTING ME MORE MONEY THAN YOU WILL LIKELY EVER SEE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!” he shook his head at the lack of professionalism with some people. “IF YOU CAN GET THE LEAD OUT I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS AN EXTRA HUNDRED IN YOUR CHECK,” he held the phone back to his face though his next words were still directed at the driver. “I’m sure that will help you get off of food stamps or whatever.”

John had been whining at him while he dealt with the driver and so now, he tuned it. “SHUT THE **** UP! Ok?” He cut the pleas off from his assistant and looked at his watch yet again, “I will be there in like two hours. I don’t care what you do or what you have to say to them, but you keep them there. Understand? If they are gone by the time I get there, you can kiss your job goodbye along with any hope of getting another job in the foreseeable future. Understand?”

A cruel smile came to his lips as he nodded, “Good. Now, go do your job. Oh and make sure you buy…um…whatever her name is a gift or something. I think it’s her birthday or our anniversary? Or some kind of nonsense, but just get her something pretty, expensive and tell her that I’m going to want a blowjob when I get in. Don’t care what she is doing when I get there, but that is what I expect.”

No farewell or signoff was given, instead the call was ended and he was met with the flashing of the low battery indicator. “Great! Where the **** is the phone charger? Hey, you, driver I’m looking for my phone charger? You seen it?” when the driver didn’t answer or look back he snapped his fingers. “Hey! Hellooo! I’m paying you not to be an butthole to me. Now where is my phone charger? Did you steal it?”

The accusation was enough to get the man to avert his eyes from the road and look at Peter in the rear view mirror, “No sir. I’ve not seen it. Did you check the floor?”

“The…the floor? Are you serious?” he grumbled, though he did start to reach about on the floor. “Your attitude is not needed in this situation. Not at all. You wonder why you are only a lowly driver?” he asked though he did not expect nor want an answer from the man.

It was about this time that the driver opted to turn about in his seat, ready to let his “boss” have it, when Peter looked out ahead and saw the deer.

“LOOK OUT!” he shouted, the driver reacted, swerved and they ended up hitting a tree.

6:05pm

His head hurt and the world just felt off. A noise, the sound of the horn as it went off without seemingly an end.

“What the…?” he started to question only to stop when he noted that the driver seemed to be in the process of trying to free himself from driver seat. “Hey…where are you going?”

“To get help, sir.” A lie, but Peter had no idea if that was the truth or not and was content to believe the man despite how much he had just insulted him. “Stay with the car.”

Then he was gone and Peter was just left in the car on his own.

7:00pm

“That butthole is not coming back!” he swore under his breath and got out of the car into the pouring rain. A look, up and down the road then he headed off in the direction the driver had gone. With any hope, he would run into the bastard and give him a piece of his mind before he fired him.

7:10pm

Soaked to the bone and clutching his briefcase for all that it was worth, he spotted a house with some cars scattered about it and figured someone had to be home. Not another thought was spared or given as he trudged right up to the door and basically burst into the dwelling and straight to the old counter.

“HELLO!” he shouted to try and find someone who worked here, his fist brought down three times to try and drum up some attention. “ANYBODY HERE!"

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:56 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

7:00PM

Gabriel was driving down the dirt road on his way through town. The weather was turning worse by the minute and he considered pulling over, but voted against it deciding that if he carried on he could clear the storm. He popped the cap on a monster and began drinking when he saw the water up ahead. At first he thought it was just a puddle until he was close enough to see that it stretched right across the street and then went on as far ahead as he could see. Spluttering and nearly choking he slammed on the brakes and swerved slightly on the slippery surface. Damn Rain. Damn storm. He cursed silently hatting every minute of this drive. Why hadn't he just stayed in the town? Why had he had to try and beat the weather. Frustration ran through him.

His rather fancy car skid to a stop and he shuddered to think of how close to driving right into that he'd come. He felt the dripping wetness on his hand and looked down. He had spilled a good bit of his monster all over himself. Thank god for dark clothing he thought as he set the now sticky can down in the cup holder and shook out his hand to get most of liquid off before rubbing it on his shirt.

Sighing he threw the car in reverse and proceeded to get himself out of the middle of the road. Once turned around he remembered the somewhat abandoned house a few minutes down the road and drove to it. Arriving at the house at 7:00pm on his clock he turned off the obnoxious noise that bled right out into the night announcing his presence. He parked next to the other cars and wondered why the house had been abandoned before and now it wasn't. Shrugging he got out and rummaged in the back seat until he had his snacks, drinks and weapons in his duffle bag. He slung the bag over his shoulder and beeped his car before heading up to the house thanking his lucky stars for the long trench coat keeping him nice and dry.

This isn't creepy at all, he thought to himself. Not like I'm in a horror movie or anything. He pushed open the door and entered the room looking around, "so anyone else feel like their in their very own scary movie yet?" he asked mostly to himself. Gabriel was a typical goth in the sense that he wore a lot of balck, had long black hair and tended to be just creepy as a guy. However, he was also a coward and tended to say random things that were comedic a lot of the time when he was scared. He was really scared right now. Though to be fair he was a lot less scared to realize he wasn't alone in the creepy abandoned building.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:22 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

7:15 PM

“Baby, get back in the car.”

Silence. The man was met with nothing but the chilly shoulder that she kept pointedly in his direction as she strode up the otherwise deserted road, refusing to even look in his direction.

“Get back in the car.”

Nothing. Her cheek still smarted from the punch he’d landed, trying to get her to stay in that godforsaken car. Her body was sore, but her dignity was intact, as was the money he’d given her, tucked away in her bag. Heels clicking against the asphalt, he refused to leave her alone, following right alongside her, the smell of exhaust filling her nose and wrapping her in an uncomfortably stuffy blanket of annoyance. Lifting a hand, she flipped him off, still refusing to look in his direction as she wanted nothing more than for him to disappear.

“Fine! ****ing ****ing.”

Finally, the car sped off down the stretch of road, disappearing around a corner, leaving the tail light’s glow to be the last thing she saw until, at last, she was alone. Rain poured down on her, having soaked her through to the core the moment she stepped out of the car, but now it really began to register. It was cold, hard, beating down on her like his fist had only moments before and now that she was coming down from her adrenaline high, it was really beginning to take its toll.

Feet the first thing to go numb, she found herself more wobbly than usual in her heels. Each little pebble she encountered on the road had her off balance, stumbling to keep herself steady. Her arms couldn’t decide if they should be gripping her coat more tightly around her or if they should have been outstretched to keep her upright, so they continually flitted between the two positions, bringing them back whenever she got too cold. Occasionally, if she thought she heard something that could have been an approaching car, she’d turn and hold her thumb out, trying to will a person into existence that she could bum a ride off of; it wasn’t as though she couldn’t pay them for their help. But, all the positive thoughts in the world didn’t change the fact that she was on a deserted road in the middle of nowhere with no hope of calling for a ride because there was no one to call.
A yell drifted on the wind to her on the lonely road, and had her glancing in its direction. Not much could be seen, but she knew what she heard, the word followed up shortly thereafter by another, confirming her suspicions that it wasn’t in her head.

Someone else lost out here is better than nothing. I could get them back home for the price of a ride…good deal to me, Faye reasoned to herself, setting off toward the sound. Her steps, though more assured than they’d been previously, were still off balance, having to stop every once in a while to right herself. Now, though, she had a destination. This wasn’t aimless wandering, but a woman with a mission. Whoever was calling for someone couldn’t have been doing so because they’d gone where they intended, right? If that were the case, they wouldn’t be yelling for others in the vicinity. They had to be open for some sort of a deal, right?

Turning into a driveway, she paused. Looming ahead of her was a house that was dilapidated at best, falling apart at the seams and just begging for a “condemned” sign on it. A few cars were parked in front of it, but no one seemed to be lingering with them, the owners seemingly inside the failing abode…save for one. The figure was hunkered down in the doorway, unmoving, while clogging up that doorway with his enormous frame. His clothes looked like something out of a horror movie, all black and billowing in the wind, hair matted to his head from all the rain.

With a wince, she walked forward. Better inside than out here, the woman thought to herself, squeezing her slight form past the man with a mumbled “’scuse me”, only making it a few more feet in when she stopped. It appeared the man who had been yelling was also attempting to drum up attention by banging on the counter, causing the old thing to creak and moan under his strong hits. Over and over, he banged while she merely watched, hearing more footsteps upstairs and while being painfully aware of the man at her back.

“Alright, alright, we hear you,” Faye called out over the obnoxious racket, accent dropped in the wake of the company. “Banging isn’t going to help anyone, including yourself, if the house starts to go. Talking would serve a far better purpose, dah?”

line break formatting

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:55 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Marissa wasn't particularly happy with the condition of the house, but at least it looked like it wouldn't fall on her head. That was enough for now. It wasn't like she had plans to spend more than the night in there. The idea was to stay either until the storm passed, or until daylight, when it would be easier to find help and get herself going again. From what she could see, the house had been some sort of inn, and that would work perfectly. Marissa wasn't really squeamish about sleeping in an old house, and had zero problems with dust. Being alone in there wasn't exactly the most comforting thought, but she tried pushing it away and continued checking the place.

While she checked the first floor, the woman could hear some noises that made her jump a little. 'Come on, Mari, ghosts aren't real', she thought to herself, taking a deep breath. As she had just left the kitchen and went into what seemed like a laundry room, the young woman didn't see Nathan slip in - and didn't really want to go back and check what the hell was going on.

Andrei would see that the house was old, but not too badly beat up. The stairs were creaking a little, but didn't give when the man stepped on them. There was a lot of dust around, and cobwebs could be seen pretty much anywhere spiders could make them. The second floor seemed pretty well taken care of, or at least like it hadn't been too badly exposed to the elements. There were doors on both sides of the corridor, some open and some closed, but all unlocked. All of them were bedrooms with large beds, a dresser and some of them had mirrors over the dressers. At the end of the corridor, another door led to a bathroom with a bath tub, toilet and sink, all old, but not crumbling to pieces. A door on the ceiling seemed to lead to an attic, but there was no ladder to aid reaching it. When the man returned downstairs, the house would be a lot less... empty than it had been when he had gone up.

Peter's screaming and banging on the counter did cause an immediate reaction. The dust that had been settled on the wood instantly went up in the air on a cloud. The wood creaked, but didn't crack or anything, at least not yet. Footsteps did respond to the man's noisy presence, though. Whoever the person was, she didn't seem to work there. A head peeked first from inside a room, and then the young woman stepped back into the entrance area. Looking at Peter, Gabriel and Faye, she raised her brows in surprise. "Uh, evening", she greeted, her gaze jumping from one person to another from all she could see. "Are we having a surprise party here, or did you all get here by fate like I did?", she asked, jumping one more time as the door from the room she had just left slammed shut. "Holy ****", the woman murmured, placing her hand on her chest. "Sorry, this place is just... weird, but seems structurally sound. I was planning on spending the night here, as my car decided to break down in this no man's land".

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:56 pm 

Nathan found his way into the entry room about the same time somebody finally told the douche at the counter to shut up. Nathan entered the room with everyone else in a side door neerer to the entry way than the one Marissa had entered in. The first thing he saw was a man who looked like he was straight out of a twilight LARP. This, of course, scared the crap out of Nathan. His already soaking, bruised form flinched and felt like he jumped ten feet into the air.

"GOOD LORD!" He grabbed his chest and breathed deeply. "Dude, any more leather and i could classify you as a steer." Nathan then gave an awkward laugh and his smile slowly faded from his face. Quite the observation, seeing as he was wearing his own leather jacket. Nathan then cleared his throat and listened to Marissa and nodded in agreement silently, crossing his arms and scanning the room's occupants. Nathan took his jacket off, his superboy tshirt still soaking wet. He threw it over his right shoulder and pointed at the staircase.

"I am definitely not going up there first."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:58 pm 

If I'm not sick, I'm in over my head in something.

The old stairs creaked slightly as Andrei descended them, stopping every third step or so just to stop and look around. He felt like he was in one of those places that shouldn’t really exist but did, like he was in some old cheesy movie where a group of people end up at an abandoned building just to find out that it’s haunted by the previous owners who now want revenge. He chuckled at his thoughts, what were the odds of something like that actually happening?

Picking his way to the bottom of the stairs, he continued to use his shattered iPod as a makeshift flashlight, illuminating a step or two before him at a time. He flashed it over the walls, lined with old pictures in even older looking frames. In all honesty, looking at the faces in some of the frames gave him the creeps, mixed with the sounds of the storm wailing outside. Andrei could hear voices coming from elsewhere in the house and at first he made nothing of it. He was already spooking himself with old monster flicks, and old creaking buildings found on a dark and stormy night that he chalked them up to being his imagination.

He continued his slow trek down the hall, retracing his steps back towards the entrance hall, maybe he could camp out there until morning? Get his bearings in the light of day, he might even be able to locate a neighbor who could help him out. With this wishful thinking, Andrei proceeded onward.

Andrei jumped, succeeding in bumping into the door frame, upon hearing a pounding coming from the entrance, followed by someone shouting.
“Ouch!” He exclaimed, rubbing his shoulder as he tried a second time to enter the area. He was surprised to see not one, but five people standing around the counter in various attires. At first, all he could do was blink like an owl trying to comprehend where these people had come from. Were these the voices he had heard earlier?
“Looks like I’m not as imaginative as I thought I was.” He ran a hand through his hair, a smile on his face at this turn of events. He watched one of the people pointing back the way he had come towards the staircase.
"Oh, don't worry. I've got you covered. Not much to see except some bedrooms, and I believe an attic."

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:22 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)

"Great! Just ****ing GREAT!" he swore and damn near slammed his fist down on the counter once more. "Not only am I stuck in this **** stain of a place, but I am surrounded by the ****ing rejects of the year. What great ****ing luck I have!"

The swears left his mouth with practiced ease, as the man used to finer things in life bit his lower lip in annoyance and general frustration. This was not how he planned to enjoy this business trip. Not when he was in the process of becoming an even more disgustingly rich man. By now he should have been in a hot tub, in a penthouse sweet with some gorgeous supermodel who wanted nothing more than to clamor on his dick and sip champagne with him. Perhaps, eat a couple of strawberries while she pleasured him and then when he was done with her, kick her out and head out for the evening to find someone else worthy to enjoy his company.

Did he get all of that? Was he enjoying anything close to that right now?

Of course not! And why is that? Because he was forced to surround himself with lowbrow, knuckle-dragging degenerates that were only interested in their missely paychecks just so that they could provide a living for their worthless lower class families. The whole world would have been better off without such a class of people if he had anything to say about it and right now nothing proved him more right than the current situation about him. With the crypt keeper, the loud mouth ****ing who thought she had the right to even speak to him (Probably a slut too. She had the look about her that said she would deep throat a banana for a dollar...maybe two if she had standards though he doubted that), a scaredy cat nerd who wanted someone to hold his hand (which was ironic given his superman t-shirt. Must be one of those hipster wastes of breath), the pretty boy boy scout and last but certainly not least young Mrs. Doubtfire whose ovaries practically screamed mother with her overall demeanor and kind nature.

Each and every one of them completely worthless.

"So, not one of you here is capable of checking for power or some other kind of blue collar work?" he asked the group in general the look of disgust plain as day on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest and eyed the group now that his back was to the counter. "Some of you look capable of some manual labor so shouldn't one of you try and do that? Or something?" Though it was posed as a question it was clearly more of a "helpful" direction in what they should all be doing.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:32 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Gabriel looked over to the lovely lady who said ‘excuse me’ before passing him by. He figured he should probably go in after all he was just blocking the way here. Slowly he walked into the room only to finally see who it was that was making such a racket. For real that was already annoying enough. Then he caught sight of the man who all but screamed at him.

He looked down at himself. The leather and black and chains. He no doubt looked like he fit into this setting and that was probably what had gotten the guy so riled up in the first place. Though he basically blinked at the guy, “what the hell is a steer?” He asked completely at a loss for what to make of these people. They were not his typical crowd and that **** was just weird. Like dude had a leather jacket himself how could his nice long leather trench coat be any different? For that matter had the guy grown up under a rock to not have seen a goth before? Really? Sighing Gabe walked past him a little further. That banging door was something he didn’t know what to make of and he stared at it. Weird. He swallowed slightly and nodded to Nathan’s words, “Yah no kidding I’m not going up their first either.” He said.

Gabe looked at the new comer into the room and blinked. If he hadn’t already been shaking from the closing door he’d have screamed from the sudden appearance. Damn he needed to get his nerves under control. He might look like a goth and could pull of the scowl without much effort he was a scared cat inside. He liked the look and the black and the dark stories and movies, what he didn’t like was actually being in one.

Gabe could hear the man who’d been banging on stuff earlier making a scene but figured he was harmless and really Gabe had better things to worry about like you know the fact this place was moving on it’s own. Was he the only one who’d noticed the door closing without cause??? Hello this place was haunted people. Gabe calm down, he kept telling himself so he wouldn’t react to it aloud and make an even bigger entrance then he’d made already.

Gabe heard his last comment and turned towards him, “Power would actually be fairly easy to check. First of all you just need to go find the main circuit breaker and see if it’s turned on. Or better yet someone could just walk around the building to see if the power box outside has been cut off from the main source of power. But looking at this place I really doubt it has power. Seeing as I have yet to find a light switch.”

Gabe spoke the words with a raised eyebrow. Like for real who was this guy. Yah ok he looked rich, but the guy clearly lacked the true riches of the world. Gabe wanted a monster and if he had five seconds to spare from this nightmare he’d dig one up.