All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cat Eye School IC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:29 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sienna sat at her desk, the files of several students opened before her. Flicking through them to their pictures, she sighed before looking over at Sandy, in her house cat form of a Savannah cat. "Do you think they will work together? They are such a mismatched group that I'm not even sure I should put them together."

Sandy opened one eye to look over at her human, and then closed it again with a sigh. "All the groups are mismatched at first, Sienna... Even the Disciples were at first. It's why nothing is ever final here."

"That is certainly true, but I still can't help worrying over it..." Sienna chewed her lip a moment, and then shook her head. "Anyway, I had best call them here. The sooner they start working together as a team the better."

"Wonderful... I am not sharing my bed with their cats, Sienna."

"You won't have to-their cats will be expected to be as alert as they are, and you will be up here with me." The look Sienna sent her cat now was a firmer one, giving a better idea as to why exactly she was the School's Headmistress. Despite the softness of her personality in general, when it came to her students and people Sienna could be surprisingly strict.

"Do I really have to-oh, all right." Sandy grumped as she met Sienna's gaze. Getting up from her basket, she padded over to the desk, shifting into her larger Cheetah form as she did and sitting next to Sienna, who was now forming balls of light that would unfold into a message summoning the students in question to her office.

The message balls lifted from her desk and whirled out of the office window and towards the student each one was meant for. When touched, they would open to reveal the following message:

Your presence is required immediately in the Headmistress's office. There are no exceptions, and anyone that does not appear in the next ten minutes will be given to the Cattery Keepers for the next week to clean the Battle Cats' stalls. This will run alongside your lessons and other duties.

Sincerely, Headmistress Ray.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Cat Eye School IC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:15 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Jace:

“60…61…62…63…”

BEEP BEEP BEEP The shrill noise resounded through the mostly empty room, forcing Jace to stop his set to silence the stopwatch on the floor next to him. Jace pushed himself to his feet; long fingers reached out and grabbed the notebook sitting on his desk. “Set three: 63. Goal for tomorrow: 65.” He spoke aloud as he scribbled the note under his other workout records. Jace tossed the notebook back onto his desk and headed for his bathroom, stripping his clothes off as he did.

One of the things Jace regularly enjoyed was the instant availability of hot water; he remembered exactly how long it had taken his shower to heat up with his foster family. Jace stepped under the spray and rolled his shoulders back, allowing the heat to sooth sore muscles, he sighed contently and started to wash off.

“Jace. Message for you.” Xavier’s voice broke Jace out of the unhurried state he’d been in. He reached out and shut the water off, savoring the residual warmth while it lasted.

“Who’s it from?” He called back wrapping a towel around his waist and walking out to see the large jungle cat stretched out on his bed. The cat shrugged and managed to look uninterested, Jace rolled his eyes and touched the small ball.

Your presence is required immediately in the Headmistress's office. There are no exceptions, and anyone that does not appear in the next ten minutes will be given to the Cattery Keepers for the next week to clean the Battle Cats' stalls. This will run alongside your lessons and other duties.

Jace blinked and lifted an eyebrow at the message. “An after-hours summon to the head mistresses office.”

“You’re in trouble? What did you do now?” Xavier somehow managed to sound amused and chiding at the same time.

“I didn’t do anything believe it or not. From the way this is worded I’m not the only one who has been called. Wonder what it’s about.” Jace frowned thoughtfully blue eyes flicking to Xaviers gold ones. The jungle cat slipped off his bed and looked over the message.

“Whatever it is you better hurry. 10 minutes is barely enough time to get there.” Jace nodded his agreement and grabbed a shirt from his dresser, and yanked it over his head. The flat black shirt was lose on his frame the short sleeves covered most of the tattoos on his left arm. Once he had his jeans on he pulled his boots on, and headed out the door Xavier on his heels.

The bright light meant he had to wear his ever present sun glasses. Bright light had a tendency to screw up his eyesight and make him generally uncomfortable, so he wore sunglasses to prevent the irritation. The dark lenses also helped him hide where he was looking so he could zone out easier.

Cool air ran through his short hair like fingers, ruffling the wet strands and making him look more careless then he already did. Jace knew better than to attempt to fix it, he’d only make it worse.

Less than 5 minutes later Jace was leaning against the wall close to the headmistress's office, staring distractedly out a nearby window. No way was he getting stuck with extra duties. Been there, done that. Xavier sat next to him, the jungle cat's eyes watched the door for newcomers curiously.

Kara:

Long brown hair spilled over the pages of the textbook Kara had fallen asleep reading. She really had given a solid attempt to get her homework knocked out early… however, the topic hadn’t held her interest long enough to keep her awake. Twenty minutes into her nap Kara felt an insistent tapping on her arm. She groaned and came awake slowly, looking around to see what had woken her. The small message orb glowed in the dim light of her room. “The hell…?” She muttered and tapped the small orb, watching the message unfold.

Kara jumped to her feet with a curse and yanked on her jacket. “Come on Seria!” She shouted at the feline sleeping in the corner. Seria stood and stretched.

“Why the sudden hurry?” She demanded look up at Kara with annoyance.

“Because I don’t want to be pulling extra duty for missing an appointment with the head mistress. Come on!” She pulled her tennis shoes on and darted out the door, the Iriomote Wildcat followed lazily at her own pace.

There were still people milling around the grounds and Kara found herself darting around them and weaving between their groups. The headmistress wasn’t known for her forgiving nature when it came to tardiness, and Kara wasn’t willing to draw that sort of attention to herself when she’d managed to stay mostly under the radar.

Kara darted into the building and took a deep breath, her fingers reaching up to tuck away stray strands of hair. She pulled at her t-shirt trying to get rid of some of the wrinkles, to no avail. Oh well… what did the headmistress expect summon people with so little notice? Surely she wasn’t expected to be immaculate. Her eyes swept over the area only spotting Jace and his cat. Good, she wasn't late.

"Is it just us?" She asked him, even though his cat was the only one who had seemed to take notice of her.

"Who knows? The message didn't give specifics." Jace shrugged looking at her for a moment. Kara was generally a good student, if she had been summoned there as well then it must mean they weren't in trouble.

Last edited by Luna on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:52 pm 

Arthur was laying on the hard ground and breathing heavily as a thick layer of sweat glistened off of his body that had been left exposed due to being only in his training pants, shreds of cloth being scattered among the area that surrounded him. A few feet from his right hand stood a large, vicious-looking cheetah that had a beautifully composed posture, chest puffed out almost in a sense of victory. Directly behind the giant feline was a wooden staff that was being gently caressed by the cat's tail.

The staff was lifted from the floor as it sat within Bandit's coiled tail, orange and brown fir standing on edge as it was tossed over to the young man that continued to decorate the floor, "You are still too slow," the feline mocked.

The young man's eyes widened as he quickly shot up from the ground, grabbing the staff in the air before spinning it around his body and planting it erect into the ground. In an instant he was in the air, having used the staff like a slingshot to propel himself towards the proud feline. His body glowed brightly and he shot like a missile, barely grazing the cat that had dodged the incoming attack. He rebounded quickly and sent a lightning fast kick behind him, feeling impact as the kick lands but then a quick yanking like feeling from his foot.

Bandit had the young man's foot held firmly in his mouth and narrowed his eyes when Arthur had smirked about thinking he kicked the cat. With almost no effort, Bandit lifted the light guardian off his other foot and slammed him onto the ground with great force, knocking him out. The youth awoke a few minutes later to the feeling of Bandit licking his face, now returned to his house cat form and sitting upon Arthur's chest. "Sorry, I got a little carried away there," the feline spoke softly as he jumped down to inspect the young man's head once again.

"It's alright," Arthur said with a chuckle as he shot up to his feet, rubbing his head a bit. "I shouldn't have let myself get clumsy like that."

"Yeah, you should know better than that by now," the large savannah cat grinned while walking over to where the staff was sticking into the ground. "Otherwise, your abilities are coming along fantastically, in my opinion. Though I would like to see your actual light powers develop a bit more."

Arthur nodded in agreement as he picked up the staff, looking at Bandit and then the torn clothing that decorated the ground, "Yes, I was hoping to be making better progress by now. Shall we give it another go?"

"Wait," Bandit stated quickly as his paw was pointed behind Arthur, his eyes seeing a small orb of light coming towards them from the distance, "Is anyone expecting you today?"

Arthur looked in the direction the paw was pointed in and saw the orb as well, shaking his head at the cat's question. "Not that I am aware of," he knew that orbs like these were meant for carrying messages and wondered who would be calling him at this time. He had permission from his instructors of the day to allow him added time at the training grounds in order to work on his powers since he was always well caught up on any other work that needed to be done.

The ball of light almost reached his face before a finger was pressed against it. It unfolded and presented its message:

It had only taken both Arthur and Bandit only a few minutes to make their way to the hallway that lead to the headmistress' office. Arthur was feeling a bit apprehensive about the meeting since he had just came from the training grounds. Having only ten minutes to arrive, he had to rush to get himself washed up and changed into proper attire, which made him unsure whether or not he made it on time. As he walked down the hall he saw two other students waiting outside what he knew to be the headmistress' office, making him wonder if they got the same message as he did.

"Hello there," he spoke just loud enough so that both of them could hear, "Did you two get summoned to be here within ten minutes as well?"

Last edited by thetruegarsot on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:28 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Sarah was moping, and not for the first time either. She just didn't see anything wrong with a little recognition.

Sir Nesmond, in his regular cat form opened one eye, rolled onto his back and pawed at the back of her long hair. "You're doing it again." He stated as he tried to envision the hair was a ball of yarn. Sarah looked at him confused. "Doing what?" she asked in a manner that said she wasn't all there at the moment as well as emanating sadness.

"You just thought out loud about getting as you called it, 'a little recognition'. and from what I saw, that was a fight for dominance." Sir Nesmond said, shifting to his Cheetah form. As an afterthought he added, "Not that animals don't have the instinct to follow the alpha, but you, dear Sarah, are far from an animal. Eyes aside, of course."

The cheetah began pacing the floor. "In all honesty though you are getting recognition." he saw her eyes perk up at that. "Negative recognition. people don't like a dominating person... well maybe some do in bed, but that's beside the point." Sir Nesmond stopped pacing and looked directly at Sarah. "You don't make friends by-"

a message ball zoomed into the room, and Sarah opened it immediately, paying no mind to whatever her companion had been about to say.

Needless to say, Sarah being the upstanding and proper waited-on-hand-and-foot girl that she was... well quite frankly, she flipped out.

She bolted down the hall with Sir Nesmond on her tail mumbling "There isn't a snowball's chance in the deepest bowls of a Cerberus I'm going to clean those wretched stalls."

She arrived at the Headmistress' Office with three minutes to spare, noticing she wasn't the only one there. "Well at least we aren't all in trouble. It would be awkward to be called out as a group if that were the case." she said simply.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Francis was reading a book as usual while his cat Lizbeth was looking over his shoulder at the text. she wasn't really into reading, but she wanted Francis to be safe and happy, so she feigned interest. When Lizbeth noticed a message ball float into the room, she whispered into Francis' ear. He nodded and opened the message, reading it's contents.

"Looks like Miss Ray needs us in her office. I really hope Wattson didn't cause this. I don't want to apologize to another group of girls..."

Lizbeth snickered despite herself. "Relax! you'd think that you would be used to that by now." Francis frowned as they made their way to the office. "It doesn't make it any easier to do it 3 times a week."

He made it to Miss Ray's office and asked those that were there what was probably on all their minds. "Why do you think she wants to see us?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:05 am 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Mary Elizabeth Strauss was training.
Or, to be more precise, Mary was being pummelled by Arnott, her cat companion. It was the standard form of training regime for the short girl.
She stood crouched in the fighting stance, having just staggered back from the large panther's strike. In her hands were two weapons, like brass knuckles, but with three thick, pointed blades that protruded for the splits between the fingers. For the purposes of training they were capped, so that blood wouldn't be drawn.
"Relax your knees! Don't be so stiff!" Arnott barked, tail swishing in frustration. Mary let out an annoyed huff, blowing a strand of loose hair that had someone escaped its ponytail prison away from her face. She waited patiently to strike, faking out several times to keep the bothersome teacher on edge.
One of the rare times she didn't wear her sweater was during training. Instead, she wore leather armour, light and efficient for fast movements. The panels of the skirt swished together as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She wouldn't screw up this time. Last time she had been too slow, and she knew it; choreographed her movements to the enemy. She would love to smack the rude feline down, just once.
She leapt up abruptly, using her abilities of darkness, and thus of deception, to hide her movements for the fraction of a second that she needed. She had to win.
This was the little determined spark that rested in Mary, usually followed by success. She didn't want to be weak or left behind.
Letting out a ferocious yell, her fist connected with its target, which was Arnott's head, bringing the creature tumbling to the ground. Mary ultimately preferred using her fists to the blades. She considered it an awkward weapon, but it was standard issue for all dark elementals, and she even had to admit to herself that she likely couldn't wield a sword, and didn't have the steadiness for bow and arrow.
In one hit? Mary thought in surprise, panting from effort. She cautiously edged towards the panther, who was still crumpled on the ground. "I did i-!" Her jump of victory was stopped by a sudden movement. Arnott had swiped at her leg with his paw, sending Mary crumpling to the ground. In this one fluid motion, the short girl was on the ground, with a 150 pound creature holding her down.
"When the enemy is down," he hissed, "do not lower your guard. Get them down, and keep them down." He put pressure on her limbs before releasing, allowing her to roll from under him with a burning face.
She felt cowed. A simple trick that she had learned, and been taught to avoid, was the one that had brought her down. She wasn't cut out for this job. She had no particularly useful skills, and was a mediocre fighter at best. But she refused to cry. Wiping the dirt from her knees, she stood up, glaring at her companion.
"Can't you at least compliment me, just once?" she asked, feeling like the last straw between the pair was likely to break any time soon.
"For falling into my trap?" Arnott shrugged, morphing back into his house cat form, "not likely."
Mary huffed, stripping off the claws in disappointment. It was incredibly frustrating. Even with her heightened physical abilities, she couldn't hold up.
Arnott paused, padding up to her carefully and weaving between her legs, "you did loosen up, though," he said grudgingly, a faint trace of worry etched in his voice.
Mary looked down at him, wiping her teary eye with a faint smile. "Thanks." The little comment cheered her up immensely, though she wouldn't show Arnott that. In reality, she appreciated his toughness. If he were softer, as many people's cats were, she likely would have quit by now, with nothing to make her feel challenged, and feed off of her need to prove people wrong.
"Mary Elizabeth," Arnott said abruptly. Mary turned just as she pulled her hair out of her ponytail, causing the pale purple tresses to swing in the air. Arnott liked to play the little game of using both her first and middle name, something the girl didn't appreciate. She had given up telling him not to within the first year of their partnership. "What?"
"Look." Arnott tilted his head over to the glowing object that was heading towards them. Made of light, how appropriate, the girl mused. If it were made of darkness people would have feared it, thinking it was a trap or something devious. But this thing soothed the soul, made of swirling colours of joy. It frustrated her.
Extending her hand to touch it, Mary jumped as it began to speak.

"Your presence is required immediately in the Headmistress's office. There are no exceptions, and anyone that does not appear in the next ten minutes will be given to the Cattery Keepers for the next week to clean the Battle Cats' stalls. This will run alongside your lessons and other duties.

"

"Ten minutes?!" Mary exclaimed frantically, attempting to take off her bracers, "I need to take a shower or something fir-!"
"You're not ready," Arnott interjected, mostly to himself.
"Ready for what?" Mary asked, successfully pulling off the arm protector.
"If you were listening," Arnott said impatiently, "you would have noticed that she was referring to several people in the message. You're being put into a team."
Mary blinked before putting her hands on her hips in a defiant stance. "You think I'm not ready?" she asked in annoyance, "I've been training for nearly," she counted quickly on her fingers, "four years! I think I can handle finally doing my job."
"I just don't want you to get hurt," Arnott said in a dismissive manner, turning gracefully towards the building where the headmistress's office was located, leaving Mary behind in dumbfound shock.
After taking a second to recollect herself, Mary rushed after her cat, chattering incessantly.
"What do you mean 'you don't want me to get hurt'? You just pummelled me into the ground, jerk! Is it possible that you actually care?" She went on this tangent all through their way to the building, causing Arnott to glaze his eyes over and ignore her completely. Mary was still wearing her leather breastplate and training pants, but didn't feel like she had the time to change.
Mary was too busy looking at Arnott that she didn't pay attention to where she was going, and crashed head-on with someone, not causing her to fall, but enough to make her stagger back, holding her head and trying not to swear under her breath.
"I'm sorr-" she began, looking up in embarrassment, but trailing off as she saw the person's face. It was a man with spectacular facial hair. Is he a teacher? She bowed slightly and repeated her apology again before walking away stiffly and slumping against the wall, wrapping her arms around her legs.
"Watch where you're going," Arnott frowned, turning to the boy, "I have to apologize on her behalf, she's somewhat of an idiot."
The comment successfully ruffled Mary's feathers. She glared up at Arnott, letting out a little huff.
several people were piping up questions about why they could have been gathered. "The headmistress will tell us soon enough," she said, small smile on her face. Patience was a virtue she had acquired at a young age. She looked down the hallway, still slightly out of breath from her training. She was feeling a little drowsy.
Her head darted up as another student came rushing down the hallway. He had dark brown hair, and was panting heavily. He glanced around at the group, regaining his composure. He locked eyes with Mary for a moment. Her own eyes widened. His eyes seemed so distressed, like he had suffered a lot. It made her feel uncomfortable, and she cast her gaze to the ground. What a strange bunch, she thought, me included. She rolled her head along the wall to gaze at the headmistress's door. who knows what's ahead.

--

Edain gazed at the falchion in his hands in a bored fashion, passing it lightly between open hands. The black blade glinted in the faint light of his bedroom. He sat on his bed, considering practising his sword forms. They worked best in an open area, with Ella by his side, but the cat was sleeping, tucked in the jumble of blankets at the foot of his bed. Edain glanced back at her, a small smile on his face. He wouldn't wake her. She was too serene, her body rising and falling with every breath. He would practice his forms alone.
As he was turned to face her, the blade in his hands slipped, gouging a wound in his palm and causing him to jump up from his seat and let out a sharp yelp. Desperate not to make noise and wake his companion, Edain made his way to the bathroom, just across the hall from his room. Leaning over the sink, he turned the tap with his uninjured hand and ran the wound under warm water. The blood turned otherwise pristine water pink as it swirled down into the drain. He flicked the droplets of water away from his fingertips. Perhaps if he had been affiliated with the element of water, he could cleanse the wound better, but he was one of the less nurturing elements, useful for crushing things. However, earth did sustain and house life, a supporter of nearly all other elements. With these musings in mind, Edain wrapped some toilet paper around the wound gingerly, trying not to curse loudly from the stinging pain that was now building in his palm. The shock of the moment was lost, and pain replaced it. Blood quickly soaked through the thin gauze, causing Edain to frown in frustration. Injuring himself was a stupid move that hadn't happened in a while, and this one appeared to be quite deep. It was possible that he might need stitches, if he didn't find the sufficient medical equipment. Something to stop the wound from bleeding... Edain had a sudden idea, and walked quickly back to his bedroom, clutching his bleeding hand in the other.
Once in his bedroom, Edain headed to the single east-facing window. In the mornings, the sun would greet him earlier than most, displaying its golden radiance over the forest. It was quite beautiful, when Edain was coherent enough to consider something so trivial early in the morning. But for now, the sun was beginning to hide behind the mountains, the moon casting a dull glow on the grounds. Looking around, Edain spotted several shadowy shapes, trading blows and dodging in an intense, fast-paced manner. Likely those of the dark element, up to train when their affinity was beginning to be prominent.
The pain in his hand reminded Edain of his task; casting his gaze to the garden below, he drew his good hand and focused. Separating a certain material from other elements that made up the earth was more difficult according to how much of it was present. Thankfully, the ground in the flowerbed was springy, full of clay. He pulled these parts out, bringing it up to fill the wound. It would keep it from getting infected, and prevent him from bleeding further all over his room. A simple solution. So earth could, in fact, heal.
Turning back to face the room, Edain spotted his falchion, still discarded on the floor. Its edge glinted in the moonlight, illuminating the crimson blood stain that he had yet to clean. Bending down with little effort from his legs, Edain picked up the weapon, and with a discarded shirt on the ground, he cleaned the blade until it shone. He threw the shirt across the room, in the vague direction of his laundry hamper. He was not a tidy person.
He glanced over the blade, this time careful to keep a firm grip on the curved wood handle. There were a few chips on the edge, to his disappointment. He would fix that later, but not tonight.
Ella shifted, causing Edain to go into high alert, instinctively hiding the wound from the feline's view.
"Was I sleeping?" She asked in a tired voice, stretching out her front legs in the standard cat fashion. She was in her housecat form, which was a rare sight to see, as she ultimately preferred her iriomote wildcat form.
"I didn't mean to wake you," Edain apologized, watching as she jumped lightly off the bed and glanced around the room. it was as per usual, a little messy and sparsely furnished. The highest populated object in the room was the book, a entire three shelves dedicated to them. Many of them appeared dusty, like they hadn't been read for a long time.
"It's okay, Edain, I wasn't even supposed to be asleep," she commented, sitting with a small sigh, as if she had just remembered something. "I was supposed to practice forms with you this evening, wasn't I?" The creature hated to be late or otherwise let people down.
"It's fine, it's fine," Edain assured her, reaching down to pat her on the head. Without thinking he used his injured hand, which Ella picked up on right away. She twisted, gold eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Show me your hand," she said, ears flattening slightly. She appeared dangerous, bearing the face of someone who couldn't be lied to.
"It's nothing," Edain said hastily, clasping his hands behind his back in an attempt to appear casual.
Ella gritted her teeth in frustration at her less-than compliant companion. "Show me your hand, now."
Edain frowned, annoyed at his companion's persistence. Sometimes she could be overbearingly protective, crooning over him every time he got injured. She had the right to worry, but the boy could handle himself. However, he still withdrew his injured hand and presented it to her.
She examined the wound with an annoyed eye, as if this task inconvenienced her more than it did. She wasn't a lazy cat, but if there was an alternate task that required less effort, she would take it. Her eating habits were the complete opposite; the larger the meal, the more likely she would indulge wholeheartedly in it.
There was a brief silence during the inspection before Ella finally drew up. "Good job," she commented, "is it all clay?"
Edain nodded, "for the most part, yes." It was one of his more honed skills, the finesse of selecting different materials from the ground.
Ella sniffed in annoyance, tail primly in the air. "You're still an idiot."
"Sorry." Edain stood up and walked over to the bed, sitting down with his back placed against the wall. He suddenly felt tired; the effects of a less than kind training regime, of the mind and body. Use of the elements often drained the user. Energy used meant energy lost.
Like a silent communication, Ella crawled on to the boy's lap, curled into the familiar shape that felines are capable of. Edain put his hand on her gently, stroking down to her back. She let out a pleased sigh.
"Hmm," he muttered, before falling into a dreamless sleep.

Edain awoke to find a glowing ball slamming itself into his head. He let out a shout, throwing himself in away from the ball, pressing against the wall, "What the hell!?"
"It's a message," Ella explained, yawning, "it came shortly after you dozed off. It's been waiting patiently but apparently gets violent when its message is not received."
"Why didn't you tell me that?" Edain shouted, one head cradling the goose egg forming on his head, the other reaching out to touch the ball. It glowed for a moment before emitting a message:

"Your presence is required immediately in the Headmistress's office. There are no exceptions, and anyone that does not appear in the next ten minutes will be given to the Cattery Keepers for the next week to clean the Battle Cats' stalls. This will run alongside your lessons and other duties.

"

"That was..." Edain glanced over to the clock on his dresser, "two minutes ago! We have to move, now!"
Ella slid off the bed in amusement, only keeping at a trot behind the frantically rushing Edain. "I believe the warning is more for you than for me."
Edain raced down the maze of halls before finally reaching the headmistress's office, Ella padding lightly behind him with an amused grin on her face.
"I'm... here..." he panted, resting his hands on his knees in a semi-fetal position. He glanced up, noting six people. This must be part of the team he was to be paired with. He glanced over them curiously, guessing their element and their personality.
A tall, muscular-looking teen, with dark purple, almost black hair. Dark, evidently. Edain couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. He wasn't very strong, but he could be fast.
A short looking girl, also of the dark element, judging from the light purple hair framing her face. She wore leather armour and seemed a bit dishevelled. She didn't seem like the usual dark type, easily compared to the tattoo-covered guy. As he glanced at her she caught his gaze and immediately looked down at the floor. Shy? We'll have to cure that for the better of the group, he thought, looking away politely for now and examining another member of the current party.
Edain sensed right away they were of the same element. A strange connection always seemed to happen when he encountered someone of his affiliation, or of the opposite element. She had a somewhat wide nose, and startling green eyes. So it begins... He thought moodily, leaning against the wall with a huff. He would finish his examination of the other people later. For now he just hoped he wasn't late enough to garner a punishment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:30 pm 

Sienna was still sat at her desk, Sandy sat next to her on the floor. She knew the students she had called for were all outside, and that one of them-Edaine-was two minutes late and had somehow managed to hurt himself, too. She sighed, exasperated, and stood. It looked as if the group was not off to a good start-what she hadn't told them was that if one of them was late then they would all suffer the punishment, as part of the training they were about to undergo.

Moving out from behind the desk, she reached towards the door with a glowing hand and turned it, using her power to open the door and pull it towards herself. "Enter, please. We have much to discuss before you all leave together."

She was still unsure about this group, and though it didn't show in her face, it showed in the way that she reached for her staff, her fingers trailing over the clear quarts crystal set into the top of it. She had made it herself a few years before with Marina's aid, and she had used it ever since. Marina herself had been sparing with her comments on these students, saying some were too gentle while others switched personalities like a Fire Guardian forged weapons-easily and often.

But then again, Marina herself was famed for her truly Scottish temper, and Sienna had had to halt her in her tracks more than once to keep her from pulverizing someone that had angered her. Sienna would have smiled at the thought, but she had to keep appearances up for her students right now. Turning more towards them, she kept her face blank. They had had enough time to enter by this point, so she began without checking that they had done. Her voice was clear, ringing out with the ease of authority that each of the twelve Disciples held.

"You have all been here at least a year, now. You know our inner workings, and why we exist. Marina tells me that you are all adequate fighters, and your teachers in the school are satisfied with your learning. It is time for you to begin the next level of training before you are to be called Guardians." She moved back to her desk as she spoke, reaching to rub Sandy's ears. Her cat had jumped up onto the desk and was watching them, too, her eyes narrowed suspiciously as they waited for the students' response.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 pm 

Arthur watched as the group that was gathering outside the door to the headmistress' office was growing within a short time span, telling the young man that there was something important about the meeting. He cocked his head to the side and looked down at his fury ally who was perched on edge of the bench that sat just outside the door, who returned the confused look as one of the newer arrivals proposed the question, prompting Arthur to speak up.

"I am not entirely sure what we have been called here for," answering the question as if it came from everyone, "but if my research tells me correctly we have been here for quite some time and it could possibly be time for us to come together with our team and by the looks of it, this is going to be our team."

As he finished speaking his eyes darted towards the ground as he felt a force knock into him, causing him to stagger just a bit before regaining his balance and bringing his view towards said force that he recognized in the form of a small, colorfully haired woman who was rubbing her head while issuing an apology, followed by an apology by the feline that was accompanying her. The always courteous Arthur gave a heart warming smile and shrugged his shoulders before rubbing the back of his head, "Naw, its okay, no need to apologize." Before he could introduce himself the door to the headmistress' office opened up and the group was invited in.

Once inside, Arthur could not help himself but look around the office, having never truly been in here and always wondering what it was like. It did not seem much different from any other office in the school, telling him that the headmistress was not much for extravagant decorations or anything of the sort, which was something he saw as giving her the appearance of at least not holding herself above any of the other faculty members.

His focus shifted to the task at hand as the rest of the students entered and the headmistress began explaining why they were here, which was exactly what he had thought was the reason for them being summoned all at once. So this is going to be our group, he thought to himself while looking around the room at the others before looking at Bandit who was uninterested at what was going on, as if he already knew what was coming.