All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

A beautiful sound would echo throughout the area, the sound that morning has come. Warm sun rays would hit off porcelain skin and the woman would sit up a silky white kimono gripping her bodice ever so perfectly. She would stand up slowly and trudge towards a closet, her eyes remaining closed. Why would she open them… to see the beautiful sun rising over the horizon? To look up and see the cranes flying above to find their lake and eat breakfast?

No, she would not open her eyes.

Her hands would feel along a desk before she found bandages… her fingers would twitch and her palm would press down fondly on the bandages. She smiled and her eyes would open. A blue so light that they had almost seemed white, only the edges of her eyes had been decorated with the soft blue, along the whites of her eyes however had been black and around her eyes had been burned and scarred no eyebrows remained. She would move her small hands along the bandage and when it got to the end of it would pick it up, she would wrap it around her eyes, pulling her hair up as she stood up.

She felt secure hiding her eyes… especially since she lived with Uli-sama now, a soft blush would streak across the pale face as her hands felt for a cabinet, and she would find it with ease. She had memorized every dark corner of his castle he was such a kind man. Her fingers would feel across the soft fabric, her clothes; they were beautifully designed and made out of the finest silk… she however had no appreciation for the clothes other than the fact Uli-sama had given them to her.

“Lady Hikari, you are already up?” a servant woman had been ordered to stay by her side, but often Hikari would wander off, to explore the castle… take in all the sounds and scents she could. She smiled as the servant would move to brush the blind woman’s hair. “I heard the cruelest things of Uli-sama” she spoke quietly, her voice had always been soft it would be able to lull any beast into a sense of calmness… perhaps that was why the demon lord took interest in this.. broken human.

“What was that, Lady Hikari?” “Someone thought he was so cruel that he was a demon… “ she sighed, “I don’t know why anyone would call him that, he is the kindest man I know.” The servant girl would stay quiet brushing her hair. “The kimono you picked out is beautiful” “I wouldn’t know.” The servant girl would get quiet, the first day she was almost beheaded if it wasn’t for HIkari. She had accidently told the blind girl to ‘look at that beautiful painting’ she sighed standing up and would move to grab Hikari’s favorite walking stick.

The girl would instinctively grab the cane and stand up. “I am going to look for Uli-sama, don’t guide me to where he is at.” She ordered before quickly walking out, almost as if she wasn’t blind.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:39 pm 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

Uli rubbed his hand down his face weariness clearly etched over his features. The dreams had come again, the warnings from his powers reaching out into the world. Looking for those to judge to release his wrath upon. Dawn had come even as he watched it inch across the sky with it's ever changing colors.

Stretching his cold and sore muscles he moved to his feet once again. His hands gripping the railing his dark eyes lingering over his home. The few servants that walked amongst him home, humans either banished or ill treated. He had given them a safe haven, for him it was service and a way to watch these puzzling creatures.

"Master" an elderly man called his face covered with wrinkles the smell of smoke wafted from him. Uli's brow peeked up in acknowledgment a grunt escaping him. The man bowed remaining at the edge of the doors giving him and Uli a wide birth. "The men who were found stealing from the crops, have been moved to the lower cellars. We await your command" he spoke his head lowerin awaiting Uli's answer.

Uli let out a stubbern huff his gaze focusing in the doors to the cellars. Uli just wanted to watch, no longer judge. Could he not have his peace? A restless growl rumbled under his chest " we shall await your orders master" the old man quickly uttered backing away from the door and disappearing inside. His grip tightening on the rail. The crackling sound of wood as it splintered filled the air around him. Releasing the rail he wiped away the shattered remains smearing the blood till his hand was done healing.

A disappointed sigh left his lips, his expression tired and pained. He needed to let out some steam before his anger took him over again. The memory scratching at his mind as it thrashed around threatening to consume him. The pain searing into his temples. His hand holding the side of his favs as he endured the pain.

Sent via Dragongram RaWr

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:38 pm 

The thick smell of smoke would waft past her in a hurried rush, along with the sound of fast footsteps. She would stop as the smell would hit her as the elderly man passed the woman. She waited, the scent of smoke had covered up everything she had been familiar with. A few of the servants stank like that, not like they had spent all their time in the kitchen either. She however stayed to herself, she only traveled through the great home nothing more. Once the scent of smoke would clear, well as far away from her as her nose could take she would sniff at the air. A new smell faintly tickling at her nose, blood and lumber. She looked down towards the walking stick in her hand.

The smell would have been stronger if it had been her, she stayed quiet and would begin to walk. A cold air would hit against her face, she must have been near a window or an open door. She would walk towards it until she smelled something faintly different, the sound of her wooden stick made against the hard floor would no doubt announce her arrival. She had stood there allowing the wind too hit against her face and tug on her nicely kept hair.

“Excuse me...” she’d speak up she was able to tell Uli’s scent, it was a unique one that she had never been able to place; it was easy to find. She was just a human, so obviously the demon lord would have been able to smell her most likely the minute the smoke left the room. The smoke was a powerful scent, overpowering her scent; which was oddly was that of morning dew and the first day of autumn. She stayed there, and a few moments of silence would pass.

“It sounds like a lovely day.” She would say quietly. He was alone, but normally…he wanted to be alone she figured. Why else though would he have all these servants yet try to spend most of the time by himself. She would grip at her stick a bit tighter. “I smelled blood… are you hurt?” the blind woman would say almost in a timid tone, as she stared into the everlasting darkness infront of her, only the smells and sounds could paint her a faint picture of what was going on. But the beautiful sun rise of the day, would fall upon dead eyes.

She still felt the warmth though, pressing softly against her face. The sound of birds crying for food, and trees rubbing branches against each other as a wind would blow occasionally.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:22 am 

slinking back in

Tap tap tap

Went the stick as it's sound echoed down the hall to his ears. Uli tensed slightly as the scent of lilies and sunshine lingered from the hall. Only one human smelled like that, Hikari. He took a deep breath letting the smell settle in his lungs. It was soothing as her presence neared. Her bell like voice calling out to him. She could always find him.

It had puzzled him, and frankly had driven him a tad mad. As he could never figure out how or why? No matter where he stayed, no matter if he was sneaky or hidden. She had found him. In aggrivating defeat he had stopped himself from asking how and why.

"The day is like no other, nothing special" he said gruffly. At the mention of blood he clicked his tongue in aggrivation. "It's nothing, your mistaken" he barked defensively. Shame raked over his features. He was ashamed to be found out by her yet again. Why was she so curious? She wouldn't be so curious if she knew. His mind corrected. Not one human treated him with an ounce of normalcy. It was all fear and **** your pants terror. It was better to keep the girl at a distance, for them both.

Sent via Dragongram RaWr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:57 pm 

She tilted her head to his words. Just another day? She paused, he was normally like this. She would move towards him a bit more stopping about five or six feet away. She looked in his direction past the bandages, she couldn’t see him no matter how hard she tried. His voice was always filled with a certain darkness she couldn’t place, and when one is in a world of darkness that’s what she knew best. She looked to the ground as he growled to her.

“I-I just smelled blood, and got worried…” she spoke quietly, her hair covering her eyes and she sighed; as if trying to breath out any tension that had worked its way within her bones and organs, exhaling his tone and she looked up and smiled to him. “Well, I hope whoever got hurt is feeling better.” She spoke and would move next to him, her cane swaying back and forth gently as she found her way to the railing, resting one hand gently over it.

She could feel the strong gusts of air pushing back her hair, and the warmth intensify as the sun rose higher and higher into the sky. She’d tilt her head back as she stared above her, obviously staring into nothing. He would be able to tell that she had wanted to tell him something. He would have known the blind woman well enough to know her tells: her fingers gently tapping against the wood of the railing. Her lips pursuing and her teeth biting down softly on her bottom lip.

“Uli-sama..”

And it would begin, Hikari always had a hard time asking stuff from anyone, but especially Uli-sama, the person who practically saved her from a hard and short life. Her fingernails would move to scratch softly at the wood then go back to tapping. She hadn’t liked the feeling of wood against her nails, she always enjoyed the slight earthy scent the wood in the railing had given. She gave another soft sigh. “I wish to experience the world. “ she spoke ever so softly, as if afraid the words could drop and crash into a thousand pieces of gibberish. She had always been a curious woman, it would make sense. She looked down.

“I know someone… like me… would survive long, I know that much…” she laughed at herself shaking her head. “I was hoping, you’d come… it wouldn’t be long, I’d probably even be frightened of the new world.” And then the rambling would always start.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:58 pm 

slinking back in

Uli felt the rise of guilt again. Again ? Since when was guilt second nature to him. A grated sigh rumbled past his lips as he pulled his hand through his hair down his face. He took a side glance at her as she mumbled through her words. She wanted to leave ? But still she fumbled with words,another grated sigh. Deeply he breathed in her scent assaulting him as usual. Her last words a request for him to come with. At first anger flickered and swelled at the notion. He was no lap dog! But as his angry eyes sought her out. The feelings washed away just as easily as the tide. It was maddening but again he sighed, but in defeat. His head held low his frame inching towards her.

A thumb pressed against her lips "enough before you exhaust yourself. I understand and your request, I have some business in a neighboring village. You shall accompany me, you will stay at my side at all times. You will not disobey this am I clear? Hikari am I clear?" He repeated his words gruff and stern like the steel that colored his hair.

Uli needed time outside the box he had created for himself even if it meant bringing her along. More and more humans were found along his territory stealing and causing mishaps and he had quite enough of that. Not only that he was losing space within his lower grounds. He would uncover his fellow demons 'problem' and adjust so he no longer had this issue, and deal with Hikari's sudden wonder list.