All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:48 am 
Savior

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"I used to come here as a kid. Top student hanging out in the arcade, I had myself quite a strange reputation by the end of high school." Touka looked up to the signboard, "The dorms in Zassou were very dull. The most interesting thing would be those automatic vending machines they had in the corridor; you had to put a coin to see the whole thing work anyway. The library was located in the academy grounds so that too was off limits." She looked back to Hiro, "To answer your question would be that you expect me to be someone who is into meditation and improving her general knowledge." She made her way inside, not going too far in, just turning down the first row of machines to some ray gun machine. "Care for a game?"

------

"Buy something, yes. Love you..." Isana tapped her smiling lips, "I'd need to think about that one."

------

The sound of the chopper came from overhead, as Ackerman finally managed to get the controls for the doors to work. The doors rumbled open and a search light from the helicopter flooded the area, washing over the entire scene, blinding out the details. The girl cast in crystal raised a hand, as though offering to form a pact, "We need each other. You know that-" There was a crack as a gun discharged itself, the automatic rounds discharging themselves into the head of the girl. A split second before the burst ended, the girl said, "You know you need strength." Then the last bullet smashed what remained of her head.

Ackerman released the magazine, quickly reloading as he made his way to the chopper, "Quick now! Quickly now!" He gestured for the pilot to prepare for liftoff the moment Rose was safely inside.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace