All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Aria Davis was only 16 when she ran away from home. She was found by a secret organization, Inception. Aria found out that her father was head of Inception when she was 17. Her father died 2 days after her 17th birthday. Aria became the new leader of Inception.
4 days after her 19th birthday, Aria's new job was to meet the new recruits... And her new Assistant Leader. She was unsure of herself. Aria didn't know how this was gong to work. Her 20 birthday was in 1 week. On her 20th birthday she would get to read the book of secrets. But she also knew her life was at steak.....

Day 1- meet the Recruits.

Aria walked down the large halls, she was on her way to the conference room. Her voice was velvet soft as she tried to remember what to say. It echoed slightly off the Grey walls. Her foot steps click-clonked on the wood floors underneath the thin, red, long rug. Picture-less frames hung on the walls. She turned the corner, took a deep breath, looked at her hands, Aria sighed heavily as she pulled the engagement ring off of her finger. "It's time to let go Aria." She said to herself. Aria threw the ring in the trash can, then opened the large french doors. She walked down a shorter hall and to slightly smaller french doors, opened them and then walked into the conference room. Aria walked to the front, feeling stares on her. She took a deep breath and spoke "My name is Aria Davis, Let's get down to business"

Aria began with calling role,"Is A, umm, Stef Drey here? Assistant Leader?"
She waited for a reply to call the next name. Aria looked up, carefully glancing around the room waiting for a hand to up followed by a voice saying 'here'.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Stef cracked his eyes open then closed them again.... he really didn't want to get up. The alarm went off again. His hand flew out from underneath the covers and snatched up the alarm turning it off. Sighing a few times Stef slipped out of the bed and got ready for the day. He hated getting up early, absolutely hated early get ups. But he had to meet a new leader as he was being transferred to a new group.... it was an upgrade.... in reality his group had dwindled and he was one of the few people left. He was lucky enough to have performed well to be transferred to a real organization. Making sure he had everything Stef grabbed his keys and headed out of his apartment. His black bike was waiting like always. Grabbing the helmet he put it on and zipped off weaving through traffic. He got to the HQ a little early and found the briefing room.

Sitting down he looked around and watched some people come in. He was a little nervous about meeting a new group of people and having to work with a new team. He hoped him and the leader would work well.... he didn't know anything about the person. He looked up as a woman entered the room and he raised an eyebrow as she took the center. Knowing she must be the leader he prepared himself for what was next... roll call. He almost laughed.

Her soft voice was interesting to say the least and Stef stood up and bowed slightly.

"Present, here.... not sure what to say to let you know really."

Stef smirked a little hoping he didn't come off as sassy.

"I am Stef Drey and I assume you are our assigned leader?"

Stef was downright nervous and he was doing his best to overcome the nerves.... he really hoped they would get along.

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:31 am 

Aria half smiled then continued on with role, "Deke Sarvari? Architect?" Not all of her people were here yet. She looked at the ones here, then looked at the paper in front of her, ripped it straight down the middle. Aria walked over to the window behind her, Opened it then let the papers glide down, closed the window and turned around. "That paper, it had your records and information. I ripped it. Wanna know why? Because i don't give a damn about your past. This is the present and tomorrow may or may not be your future, i don't know. But what i do know, is that your here to complete a mission, So lets get to it." She slid Stef his room key, "Your new home." She smirked and walked to the door "Your dismissed, Be here and 6am sharp tomorrow" She walked out.

Aria began to walk down the long hall. She let out a deep sigh and was about to turn the corner to go to her car, this day was about to get much more confusing. She turned the corner and went into her garage. "What car shall i take today?" She asked herself looking at all the cars. She walked past the Aston Martin, the Benz, And then stopped in front of a corvette. It was black, shiny and sleek. Aria smiled evilly and got the keys to it, put them in her pocket and walked back into the hallway, the people were walking from the conference room.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 am 

Blog: View Blog (6)

A low, misery-laced groan rattled up from the deepest pits of Deke's heart as what he could only assume was his fellow employees/ team mates passed him in the corridor.

Late was not his repartee and he scowled as the grim realization washed over him. He, himself, Deke, Master of the sub-conscious, dream weaver extraordinaire, magician of the mind, had goddamn missed his alarm for the umpteenth times it had been set to go off and over slept.

He grit his teeth and fished the offending mobile from his back pocket. It shone up cheerily at him the colours on the screen dancing-- it whined at him, a horrible, screeching tin can noise and he nearly dropped it out of sheer disgust, let alone shock before he realised that the dying noises the little contraption was emitting was the glorious vocals of 'Echo and the Bunnymen's', 'Killing Moon'.

"Loud enough when you want to be," he muttered darkly, glancing around to see who else it was irritating before finally putting it out of its misery, biting the bullet and hitting the answer button.

"Sarvarrrii!!!"

Deke held the phone at arms length.

Oh god, now there was a voice he couldn't mistake... he sighed like a tired convict on the chair adopting a hurry-up-and-flick-the-switch-mentality.

"How was your first day??" the voice on the other end crooned... he could see the awful grin on the other end. If it wasn't his favourite customer! The kids name was Callie, Callie liked living in a dream state. Callie also liked opium and lazy Sundays in, but that was less of Deke's concern and more part and parcel of the whole cringe inducing, time eating package that was Callie.

"Wonderful," Deke murmured dryly, knowing exactly why the boy was calling, eyes searching for any possible way out... "They fed us cake and everything,"

"Reeaallly!?"

"Look I've got to let you go..." desperation was sinking in now... and then, like enlightenment on Buddah, it dawned on him. A figure-- christ, he could have been one of the beautiful bay watch boys, shaking glistening, salty water from his hair as he went for the hope he gave Deke!

"B-b-but Deek! Deek man!!"

With a small disgruntled noise in the back of his throat he hung up and loped over to the gentleman. Clearly he'd just left the hall, at least he'd know what was going on...

"You're part of the team, aren't you son?" Deke looked up at him, eyebrow cocked, lips taught with nerves.

He never usually felt his height until he stood next to someone relatively tall... Deke was, well he wasn't a big man by anyone's standards... still something in his nature itched to stand next to short people instead to at least gain SOME illusion of height...

(Couldn't describe Stef yet!! Sorry Phantom! :P *scratches back of head*)

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm 

Aria, making a quick note that her new team had just came out of the conference room, tucked around the corner and down an empty corridor. It was quiet, she sighed in relief and sat down in the hall. Aria stared at the wall ahead. She was worried, deeply. Aria pulled her knees to her chest and rested her forehead on her knees, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 'Just don't give up yet.' she thought.

In her momentary zone out, The hall she was on had become dim at one end, it only added to her recollection of bad memories. Only one tear escaped her walls of fear to show emotion as she remembered how the picture-less frame had sat on the shelf in the den of her father's mansion. And how she had wept under it when he hadn't come home from a mission. And how it was the last thing she looked at before she ran away.

Aria opened her eyes and lifted her head.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:51 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Stef raised an eyebrow as the man stood up next to him asking about the team. The man was slightly taller than Stef.... Stef didn't mind too much, he was never overly worried about his hight.

"Yes I am part of the team.... the leader asks that we meet tomorrow at six in the morning. My name is Stef by the way.... the.... assistant leader."

Stef moved his hand forward to shake the new persons hand.

"What is your position on the team?"

Stef smiled genuinely, he wanted to get along with everyone on the team.... seeing as he would have to work with these people on a regular basis it would be better if they could tolerate each other.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 pm 

((XD ... Um ... think I came across wrong there, sorry Phan! Deke ... he's .. well, got a bad case of 'short man' syndrome. He barely scrapes 5'3!))

"... um Architect," Deke murmured, the voice of a man with greater complexities on his mind. He took half a second to inspect the Assists hand before reluctantly shaking it, with all the care you would were you handling ready explosives rather than someone's digits, "Somebody has to make the gears that keep this ship moving, may as well be me,"

Nothing he could do could make him sound even vaguely interested in his surroundings--lord alive, if they'd look the scene, made it sing and dance and shoved fire crackers up its backside it couldn't have entertained him more.

Instead of nicotine and coffee, he'd been gifted one dream world addict breathing down his ear and a late start... bed was calling him back and-- well...

There was a moments pause followed by a sharp intake of breath, "You want to grab a coffee?" No ... this question didn't seem apt, but it was too late, he'd said it now, "Or at least catch a lift, I'm heading into town?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 pm 

Aria put a hand to her forehead, letting out the breath she had subconsciously taken in and standing up. She rubbed her face and took a deep breath and began walking away from the dark end of the corridor. As Aria passed over the thresh hold she had an epiphany. She stopped dead in her tracks, jaw ajar, hands by her side. Aria covered her mouth as she realized what was going to happen. Was she sure? No, of course not, but she could sure as hell find evidence. "The library." She said turning towards the direction of the conference room.

Aria trotted down the hall a little ways. Right as she was in front of the conference room, she hooked a left into the library. The conference doors were wide open. Aria slowed to a walk and stepped down a series of stairs. She stood in the middle of the large library, directly underneath the large vaulted, stain glass ceilings. Around her were rows and rows and rows of book shelves, which held thousands and thousands of books, which contained billions and billions of words. Information..... Information on her father.. And his plan... And the Organization. It was like a huge puzzle.

Aria glanced around, "where to begin." She whispered to herself. She hadn't realized she was holding the keys a little to tight, but it was not the keys that cut her, it was the small, but sharp, knife upon the key chain that did. It was quite deep for such a small knife. The red blood dripped off her finger tips and onto the floor. The old librarian ran at her yelling "Get out of my library! You'll ruin the floors!" The lady waddled to her. Aria scoffed and mumbled profanities under her breath. Then tuned and walked out holding her hand out. The woman had yelled so loud that anyone with in a 3 or 4 room range could hear. 'I'm screwed' Aria thought.

Aria Walked out into the hallway stopping right outside the library door, "darnit." She said aloud.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 am 

Stef smiled at the guy a little confused by his behavior and wondering if he was all together sane. Though in this field of work it didn't matter about the sanity of the members... just that they could do their job. In some cases the more insane the better. Stef knew not to judge people by their behavior.

"Thanks for the offer but I have my own ride. I will see you tomorrow I guess."

Stef smiled and headed off toward his bike trying to think of what to do.... he thought his day would be full and now he found himself with 24hrs to kill. Passing by the library he passed the leader as she exclaimed rather loudly. Stef turned around and smiled at her.

"There a problem I can help you with by any chance?"

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:02 am 

(Skip my post-- this is where the action is! Go guys!))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 pm 

(Okay Jawbone! ;D But Remember you are a cool person!! lol)

Aria, obviously disgruntled, turned attention from the angry librarian to Stef, "I'm Fine." She said with a smile and the attempted to hide the blood pouring from her hand. Blood dripped to the ground.. 1...2...3 drops and more fell down. The cut stung. She knew she wasn't doing a good job of hiding it, she knew because she winced every time her hand moved. She sighed and took her hand out from behind her back, opened her clenched fist revealing the large cut in the palm of her hand, "Just a small cut.." She said. Aria looked at him trying to decode his expression. she heard the blood drip again...7.. She had been keeping count. If that much, and more, blood had come out of the cut she knew she needed stitches. Aria look down at the cut and gasped as she hadn't realized how bad it was. Seeing the large open wound made her dizzy.

A lump found it's way into her throat as she thought about the rusty metal smell that came from the blood. Her head felt light, her vision went blurry. What happened? She was never queezy about blood, it never bothered her before? She blinked in an attempt to get rid of the blurriness. The Dizzy feeling only got thicker. She put a hand to her head. Then everything went black.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Avril?! AVRIL?!" She felt a pair of rough hands shaking her body all over the small twin bed.

"ARGH!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!" Avril screamed as she threw the pillow over her head.

"It's 4:45 am, which means it's time to get up. As. In. Now." The assistant shook her awake.

"What are you?! The boss of me or something?" She sat up groggily, propping up on one hand and shielding her ice blue eyes with the other.

"Basically." The cocky assistant smirked.

"Bull. I'm the boss of me. Deal with it." She spat as she placed her full weight on her legs and rubbed the eyeliner from the night before out of her eyes.

"No. I'm the boss of you. You deal with it." The assistant got down in front of her on the bed, practically straddling her with his hands on his knees.

"Um, back. Away." She pushed herself backwards.

"No." He leaned in forward, and she could feel his hot breath caressing her face. She didn't like that feeling.

"Back up, now." She stated shakily.

"Why so shaky, baby girl?" He cocked his head to the side.

"None of your bui-" Avril cut off as the memories hit her again.

She had been asleep. She was eight years old. She had gone to bed praying that night that he wouldn't come home drunk again. Maybe he wouldn't hurt her this time.

As she dreamed like eight year olds do, he stumbled in the house that night. He nearly knocked down the front door, staggering in from another night with Captain Morgan and Jack Daniels. She didn't hear him come into the house, but she did hear him splinter the door to her bedroom.

"Come here, girl. Come help your daddy out." He slurred. She backed away.

"Please, daddy, not again!! Why do you hurt me?? Daddy, why?!" Her cries got more nervous as he ripped the covers back. "Daddy, no, DADDY!!"

She was ripped out of her nightmare by the sound of high heels clomping on the cement floor. He tried to scramble backwards so the new Director wouldn't realize what had taken place, but Avril could see it was too late. He was screwed. Good, she thought to herself.

As the new Director took care of him, she leaned back against the wall, heart hammering. She knew exactly what nightmare she would be reliving that night. And she also knew how she would momentarily make herself forget. She wondered how long it would take the Director to finish. She secretly hoped it wouldn't take too much longer. She had so much to release, and not much time to do it in. She silently prayed that the razor blade was still under the pillow where she left it a couple of nights before...

"And nothing I could ever write will help you understand this night... We're lost in all the city lights... We are all alone..."

"You're not alone, we'll brave this storm. Let's face today, yeah, you're not alone" <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:36 pm 

(By the way, Mo's post was the next day after my post... And phantom you are not the assistant in her post... don't worry we all know your not a rapy rapy man. haha :) )

Aria shoved through the door. She gave disgusted words that slurred while she cussed them. She walked over to him slammed him against the wall and said "One more move like that and i'll super glue your penis to your stomach so you'll **** in your face... Oh wait haven't i warned you before?? Oh yes i did... Get OUT." She watched as he walked out the door head down. Aria knew he had flipped her off but she didn't care.

She looked at the girl.
"Sweety, Come on lets get you a shower, fresh clothes, and some food." Aria Said. But she saw hesitation in the girl's face.. Like she really rather not. Aria folded her arms, she knew exactly what this girl was thinking.. She had been there.

Aria Shook her head and sat on the bed, "Under the pillow?"