All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: War of Blood - OOC
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I've added in the meanwhile section to my post so hopefully we can get this kicked off soon :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:03 pm 

Well I posted. Sorry if it's a little rough, been a long time since I've done something like this.

Are you ready to run? I've been waiting patiently for this... Are you ready to die? Cause lately it seems I'm going insane! Please don't get up! Oh no, you're fine right there! Just don't mind me as I take you all in! So drink 'em up, oh yes just slam 'em down! Have one on me as I lock you all in! My sweet little sheep your wolf has come...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Shasterah
Race: Moon Wolf
Appearance: Her fur is not short, but not too long, either, and is silver in color. She has 4 blue markings on her face, one on each cheek and eye. Her eyes are amber and appear to swirl a bit when looked directly into. She has a large scar on her right shoulder.
Equipment: She has only her teeth and claws, but she should not be underestimated. Logic can be a powerful weapon.
Personality: She can be a bit abrasive, but is generally quiet and keeps to herself. She does, however, have a streak that allows her to kill guiltlessly. She is loyal and often logical. She suffers from depression.
Powers: She has the ability to move objects and persons with her mind, and can project small forcefields. She occassionally has visions, but the meanings can be hard to discern.
History: Born into a pack of Moon Wolves, her family pack was eliminated by a larger pack of Sun Wolves. She escaped, but not before she recieved a shoulder injury. She searched for a mate to reinstate the Moon Wolf population, for she was the last one. However, after being attacked by her sixteenth "suitor," she let herself slip into the habit of killing others. After three kills, she seemed to drop off the face of the earth....
She has reappeared, and now stays mainly to herself in the shadows of twilight and night. She is, however, ready to fight, should the need arise.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 pm 

So anyone else going to post?

Are you ready to run? I've been waiting patiently for this... Are you ready to die? Cause lately it seems I'm going insane! Please don't get up! Oh no, you're fine right there! Just don't mind me as I take you all in! So drink 'em up, oh yes just slam 'em down! Have one on me as I lock you all in! My sweet little sheep your wolf has come...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

i will def try to get a post up by the end of the night

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:03 pm 

CF's Resident Drunk

Medals: 2
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (1)

As should I

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm 

Yay, someone finally added to the story!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Sorry. I was having trouble deciding where to come in.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm 

Any one else going to post or should I post again?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:28 pm 

I could post Rain escaping, but I was hoping for someone or something else to intervene.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:44 pm 

CF's Resident Drunk

Forgive me my fellow Rpers.

I'll have my post up today, I've been busy but its almost done :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:58 pm 

Sorry about all this. Work had me all caught up but with school starting next week, (This sounds so weird) I'm finally unbusy. This week is my last week of work so I'm not really worried about it. I'll post tomorrow. I'm reading the posts tonight, but since its midnight and all, posting would not be good. I could do it but it wouldn't be my best. Hopefully things will liven up a bit!

"If I ever build an office building, I'll have room 403 have a lock on its door, and then it'll go straight to room 405. What happened to room 404? Ha ha! Looks like it's not found! Get it? Like the HTTP Error Code. 404: Not found.Listen. My joke is tremendously hilarious. It's a double joke because 403 means "Forbidden", and there's a lock on the door. That is comedy right there. That is a one way ticket to Laughtertown, USA."
"HTTP Error Code jokes? Seriously?"
"They're funny. Room 501 doesn't have a door yet. It's Not Implemented! And there's a big hole where room 401 should be because it's Gone."
"None of these are going to be funny."
Room 304 is how you remember it! It's...It's...Not Modified!"

If you get this, good for you! :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:57 am 

Damn, sorry D: I joined your RP and didn't see this first :/ I'll do a character sheet now though :)

Name: Kadlai

Race: Vizax Demon

Apperance: In his human form, he stands around 6 foot 3 tall, is very slim, dark, tanned skin, grey eyes with hazel flecks and a slitted pupil, thin arms and legs, yet slightly muscled for a little strength, and wears a long, dark brown trench coat, a rimmed hat kept low over his face to cover his eyes, leather boots and dark, cloth trousers, held up by a snakeskin belt, dyed brown. His hair is roughly shoulder length and brown.

In his true, demonic form, he is around the same height, yet more muscled, although not much, Green, scaled skin covers him head to toe and his face is like a cobra's, serpentine and fanged. He lacks the neck hoods. He usually removes the trench coat and hat when he goes into his true form, so he is barechested, and on his hands and small, yet sharp claws.

Equipment: He carries a long, serrated knife at his belt as well as two shuriken in holders in his boots.

Personality: Usually quite calm and quiet, almost shy, never seeming to say more than a few words at a time, however this is a disguise so that he does not have to talk much, as his voice would betray him. He is fit to random bursts of anger at strange, petty things, and has no qualms about killing, although prefers to avoid too much mess. He has a deathly phobia of chimpanzee's.

Powers: He, along with his species, feeds on magic, so he has the ability to drain magical energy from a person. He can also sense magic on a person, although not what type of magic. He has some channelling powers, and can create small fireballs and a few weak curses, but nothing major, however, if he needs to, he can use the drained energy from a person and channel that, making his spells a lot stronger, however, this means he has to feed again, as he's used up the magic he's just drained. He's quite skilled with his blade and is very accurate with his shuriken. In his demon form, he's basically the same, except more muscled so stronger, and his claws show an extra weapon. He's also a little faster, although not that much.

History: He was born into a clan of demons residing in the city where he is today, and grew up learning with them and hunting with them. However, his clan was found in the city and destroyed, leaving him alone, having hidden in a box. However, this did not upset him too much, as he didn't particularly like the methods of his fellow demons, finding them too messy when subtlety would be more effective, and went off as a loner, perfecting his human form and learning to channel weaker magics and use his knife and shuriken.

Hope this is okay, again, really sorry for joining this before being approved, didn't see this topic :S

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:16 am 

SilentSeas wrote:
Damn, sorry D: I joined your RP and didn't see this first :/ I'll do a character sheet now though :)

Name: Kadlai

Race: Vizax Demon

Apperance: In his human form, he stands around 6 foot 3 tall, is very slim, dark, tanned skin, grey eyes with hazel flecks and a slitted pupil, thin arms and legs, yet slightly muscled for a little strength, and wears a long, dark brown trench coat, a rimmed hat kept low over his face to cover his eyes, leather boots and dark, cloth trousers, held up by a snakeskin belt, dyed brown. His hair is roughly shoulder length and brown.

In his true, demonic form, he is around the same height, yet more muscled, although not much, Green, scaled skin covers him head to toe and his face is like a cobra's, serpentine and fanged. He lacks the neck hoods. He usually removes the trench coat and hat when he goes into his true form, so he is barechested, and on his hands and small, yet sharp claws.

Equipment: He carries a long, serrated knife at his belt as well as two shuriken in holders in his boots.

Personality: Usually quite calm and quiet, almost shy, never seeming to say more than a few words at a time, however this is a disguise so that he does not have to talk much, as his voice would betray him. He is fit to random bursts of anger at strange, petty things, and has no qualms about killing, although prefers to avoid too much mess. He has a deathly phobia of chimpanzee's.

Powers: He, along with his species, feeds on magic, so he has the ability to drain magical energy from a person. He can also sense magic on a person, although not what type of magic. He has some channelling powers, and can create small fireballs and a few weak curses, but nothing major. He's quite skilled with his blade and is very accurate with his shuriken. In his demon form, he's basically the same, except more muscled so stronger, and his claws show an extra weapon. He's also a little faster, although not that much.

History: He was born into a clan of demons residing in the city where he is today, and grew up learning with them and hunting with them. However, his clan was found in the city and destroyed, leaving him alone, having hidden in a box. However, this did not upset him too much, as he didn't particularly like the methods of his fellow demons, finding them too messy when subtlety would be more effective, and went off as a loner, perfecting his human form and learning to channel weaker magics and use his knife and shuriken.

Hope this is okay, again, really sorry for joining this before being approved, didn't see this topic :S

PENDING

I'm going to have to talk to you about this thread's version of demons however I wouldn't mind a demon summoned elsewhere that does not have his allegiance pledged to Vehma.

Some details I'd like you to work out:
- Demons aren't born, they are made. Tortured and demented souls eventually become demons in hell.
- Demons need to be summoned to make their way on the "surface world".
- Demons generally feed on pain and suffering. Rampage happens to feed on remorse. Generally demons feed on an emotion though if you want to have your demon feed on magic that would be fine.

Any other questions feel free to PM me or post them here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 am 

Oh, okay, I can easily work them into his character :) and yeah, I would really prefer him to feed on magic if it's alright :)

Really like the sketch you did of Rampage by the way, I did a drawing of Kadlai, but I don't have a scanner as of yet. If I can get to one, I'll put it on here :) Although it's not very good.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:19 am 

CF's Resident Drunk

Forgive me from being gone, Football was in the way for a little bit, but I should begin writing a post later today :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 pm 

So is this story dead or?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:50 pm 

CF's Resident Drunk

I can't seem to keep life together and get posts in on time >.< Dammit

Anyway, I hope it isn't, I'm working on getting my post done. But who knows