All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Ooh, this sounds very good and especially interesting. Now, any ideas on someone I should make? I have to have my character's father not like Loth for some reason, so should I make someone who is an Undi but her father is against Loth and doesn't think him a good ruler? However, maybe she should be a kind of Princess so perhaps a character from another race? Whichever kind of character works best for you is fine (:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:45 pm 

I think perhaps a daughter of some type of ruler Ethana? One who is against what they do and such. Also, how would my character get to the Tourney? Would she be invited, because I thought the Ethana were against them or something?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:12 pm 

Thank you, now I understand better. Okay, perhaps my character could be the daughter of the ruler of the Lyrion Ethana house?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:46 pm 

Name: Shanayya Nyxii Lyrion
Sex: Female
Race: Ethana
House: Lyrion
Family: Only daughter of Lord Marcus Leighwood Lyrion and Lady Latanya Bursco Keiwood. Granddaughter of deceased Lord Daren Lyrion and Lady Elizabeth Barenhide
Appearance: Shanayya, or Nyxii as she prefers to be called, has her mother’s thick black hair that falls in neat curls to her waist. It is of course naturally straight, but her mother believes men are attracted to curly hair. She also has her mother’s skin, which is a deep Latino tan. However, her eyes are of her father’s, a darkened green that brightens on a sunny day. She is pretty tall for her age, which her mother always says is very elegant. She naturally must wear long, flowing gowns and beautiful heels along with colorful yet Lady-Like makeup. She is very well proportioned and curvy, yet skinny and long all the same.
Personality: Nyxii must be called Shanayya around the House, because that was her given name, however she prefers Nyxii. Nyxii is very polite, as her mother taught her to be, and never expresses her true self, which is that of a child. Her mother and father watch her at all times to make sure she acts as a lady. Her father is nearly always trying to pick a man to marry her, and although she does not like his picks her mother says she must keep her mouth shut or else she will never become Lady of the house. She is the only child, and therefore the only person who could ever lead the House, however she must have a man at her side to do so. She desperately wishes for a man, however one to fall in love with and not one her father picked for her.
History/Background: Since the day she was born Nyxii has always worn a dress, heels, makeup, and then followed every word her mother and father had told her. However, she is beginning to disbelieve what they are saying. She is beginning to mouth off more often, and sometimes so much to where when they are alone her father will slap her to keep her quiet. Her father is one who believes his word is the correct one, and doesn’t take the time to listen to any others. Basically, Nyxii has been disobeying her father more often, and it has been getting worse the more he beats her, so then he beats her even more as well. Her mother disagrees with the hitting, but of course she says nothing.

Is this good?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:17 pm 

Haha, yes indeed.

Okay xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:05 pm 

I hope you don't mind that I made her father slap her in public, I thought it would be interesting xD