All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trouble in Magica (OOC)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:35 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Okay a bit more info on the Rp and the world characters will be on during most of this RP. Magica is the world of Mages who seperate themselves in groups there are the mages that use the element of light and some with magic based on the stars. These groups once pieceful have the feeling something horrible is going to happen as one mage has turned up dead, they know it was not his doing but his creation's doing.

Okay Character data, Unlike most people I don't mind if you choose to not put much data though there are a few that will be needed the needed areas will have a * before and after it.

*Name: What your character goes by wither it be a nickname or a real name.
*Apperance: What does your character look like?
*Personality: How does your character act towards others or when he/she is by him/herself.
*Element: If your character was a sort of spell caster what would be his common element.

Those are the immportant parts that need to be listed, you may add onto the character sheet if needed.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm 

Sure! As my first roleplay on this site, I will try yours :)

Name: Kiara Rydell
Appearance: Blazing red hair can be seen whenever this young lady is running about in the night, which she usually is. Her green eyes are bright and can be seen any time of day. Her pale skin, again, is visible even in darkness, for this is the way of a her kind of magi. She stands at 5'5'' and has a dancers build.
Personality: Kiara is passionate about everything she does. This, however, is not always a good thing. It can lead to a want of revenge as well as a deep love for her friends. She cares deeply for her allies, and hates her enemies to her very core.
Element: Her powers work off of the stars: Healing
How it works: Through dances, Kiara calls upon the power of the starts to heal friends, and sometimes even foes.

"If I ever build an office building, I'll have room 403 have a lock on its door, and then it'll go straight to room 405. What happened to room 404? Ha ha! Looks like it's not found! Get it? Like the HTTP Error Code. 404: Not found.Listen. My joke is tremendously hilarious. It's a double joke because 403 means "Forbidden", and there's a lock on the door. That is comedy right there. That is a one way ticket to Laughtertown, USA."
"HTTP Error Code jokes? Seriously?"
"They're funny. Room 501 doesn't have a door yet. It's Not Implemented! And there's a big hole where room 401 should be because it's Gone."
"None of these are going to be funny."
Room 304 is how you remember it! It's...It's...Not Modified!"

If you get this, good for you! :P

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 am 

Okay so your character's element is of the astral type and there was a reason why I had the element being important.

As the element decides where everyone starts out at.

Those that chose astral(space based magic) will end up being summoned by the mages that live in the little space station that allows them to be near their element, just like shadow mages will be in places of darkness and shadow.
And since the minium amount has been reached I can get to work on starting the RP.
Though anyone is allowed to join by adding character data here and talking about how they are going to meet up with the others.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:55 am 

Lol alright, so unless anyone else joins we're doing a 1x1 :) Funny that's my favorite :P Oh but will you post your CS too?

"If I ever build an office building, I'll have room 403 have a lock on its door, and then it'll go straight to room 405. What happened to room 404? Ha ha! Looks like it's not found! Get it? Like the HTTP Error Code. 404: Not found.Listen. My joke is tremendously hilarious. It's a double joke because 403 means "Forbidden", and there's a lock on the door. That is comedy right there. That is a one way ticket to Laughtertown, USA."
"They're funny. Room 501 doesn't have a door yet. It's Not Implemented! And there's a big hole where room 401 should be because it's Gone."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 pm 

The mages are as one would call minor characters and the creation gone wrong is someone that must have his data learned.
Though I will bring up a residential mage to help the plot along.

Name: Toukesu
Apperance: Pretty much an avrage size humanoid that lives in the coldest place in Magica. His skin is of a pale blue due to where he lives, his body is of a normal yet slightly muscular build.
Personality: He is pretty calm and friendly and would give up his life to defend someone he knows.
Element: Ice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:43 pm 

Alrighty! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 am 

This looks interesting, may I join?

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 am 

Its an open Rp just get a character sheet that includes the needed data and we can then discuss how and where your character will show up through pms.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 pm 

Name: Alberth Roque
Appearance: Thin and gangly his hair flat on his head ending in short spikes. His dark brown eyes can see even in total darkness. He almost never wears clean clothes.
Personality: He is what people would call clumsy, always spilling things whenever he eats staining his clothes. Bullied as a child Alberth became quiet and reserved where he would usually talk to himself in the lonely tunnels he builds. He may be a bit unstable.
Element: Earth

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 am 

Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but can I post on the IC now or are we waiting for something else?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm 

I was waiting on Arrayah to respond but it seems she may not be around at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:44 am 

Okay I have decided to send a Pm if no response I will go with one of the following.

!. Start the Rp over starting with someone else being summoned to Magica.

2. Have it turn out that one of the astral mages had messed up causing the summoning to not work properly and causing the summoned person to be in Magica for a certain amount of time(this is what I planned to have happen to those who chose to drop out of the RP.)