All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:51 am 

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@Ben sorry we decided a while back that we currently have enough people as this first started as a 1x1

@ all I am sorry for being gone for a while, there were some personal issues going on. I feel bad for not keeping you updated and I will surely post in the next few days

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Currently recruiting for: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=53399
and looking for 1x1's click here or here (basically the same thread, just one is omega and the other is beta) or pm me ^^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:37 pm 

@Chemical Lady its quite alright if you haven't had a chance to post in a bit. I am running out of posts before I could accept a time skip. You never said what you would think about a time skip.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:57 pm 

I am fine with a little timeskip, let’s say a few days
Then all characters can get to relax a bit, but not too much
Afterwards zapy and my character can have their ‘encounter’ and we can start to thicken the plot a bit

I’ll make my post and everyone can wrap up the current time in one or two posts and then we will skip a few days

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

Currently recruiting for: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=53399
and looking for 1x1's click here or here (basically the same thread, just one is omega and the other is beta) or pm me ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:04 pm 

I have to say that is an excellent post CL. It definitely fleshes out why he simply wouldn't move away. I think we will time skip to Maddox's trial and then we can have the encounter between our characters. I have to wrap up gathering evidence and the time skip will cover Casey making a recovery from the fight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:55 pm 

Thank you ^^
I have been wanting to put that in since the beginning but I never found a good spot
It is fine to skip me until the timeskip, Just let me know when

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:11 pm 

feel free to skip me as well so that we can get to the skip.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:32 pm 

@CMDRTibTib Please be careful of your post length. We are in the beta section of the forum and there is a minimum post length requirement. Your posts are sometimes below this. So please keep that in mind or a mod may move the rp and I don’t want that to happen.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:09 pm 

Chemical Lady wrote:
@CMDRTibTib Please be careful of your post length. We are in the beta section of the forum and there is a minimum post length requirement. Your posts are sometimes below this. So please keep that in mind or a mod may move the rp and I don’t want that to happen.

I will do my best to improve. i have been focused on trying to improve grammer and spelling as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:47 am 

Okay I have finally posted. I know that it has been a long but I just couldn't figure how to best write my post. I had other stuff going on in my life as well. I will try to post more in the near future though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:19 pm 

Everyone I am sorry for disappearing. After a brave fight a family member lost to illness and although it was obvious since a while, it still hit me pretty hard
Tomorrow I will get up to date and post asap
Thank you all for being patient with me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:54 pm 

No need to apologise, hope you're keeping well after it.