All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Gifted OOC
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:34 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In the time of gods, warlords, and kings, a world in turmoil cries out for a hero...no, Hercules and Xena are not in this realm, but it gives the general idea of the time period. :)

People condemn the heroes as witches, and hunt them, because of their mutant abilities. There are evil mutants who are out to enslave the world and wreak havoc, but most just want to live normal lives. They hide their gifts, so that they will not be hunted down and killed. Not everyone can control their gifts, and this also gives them a bad name.

Some say the devil gave them these powers. Some say the gods did. Most mutants believe in one god...The Gifter. They believe she wishes to give everyone these gifts, but she can only give them to some, because the god of war, Raven, also gifts his evil ones and it limits her abilities. No one knows where the gifter lives, but legend has it that she is known to take form of a white wolf with eyes that change colors, and can appear and disappear at any given moment. It was also legend she saw future events and could act to change them.

A group of mutants from different villages (all relatively close to each other, but you can make up the names of the villages or be in the same village as someone else), live "normally", in their respective families. When one day out of the blue the gifter returns and they see a glimpse of a white wolf in the woods.

They follow her to find each other, and learn of an unstoppable event that could change the course of the world's history as they know it...the Gifter would be taken...and only this chosen group could help her, before the evil ones gifted by the god of war, Raven, would kill her to take her powers...and therefore rule the world.

Each person can have two characters! Except me, because I have the Gifter, Hope, but she is pretty silent and out of the picture except for in the beginning. Random encounters are also welcome in introducing your character. It is preferred one be good and one be a bad character, but either side can have a turn around (I love twists and turns!) I am thinking this is a beta style, but this is my first time here, so if the style seems to fit elsewhere, let me know. Characters do not have a lot of limits as far as abilities go, except no invinsible characters, or godlike, having a hundred thousand abilities. Can also be warriors, warlords, hunters, etc. Hunters are humans with weapons given by the god Nicene that are able to hunt mutants and protect themselves from mutants. I will post more tomorrow. Feel free to ask any questions or post characters for approval. Also ideas for development, etc. Here is the bio sheet. More then two characters can be created after we get started maybe, and see how it goes. Have a good night. :) If anyone wants to use Nicene or Raven as a third character, let me know. I would say post at least once a week if possible. I can get some one on ones started for this also, because I do like one line posts also. But I chose Beta, because I like to write. =) God bless!

Name:
Good/evil:
Powers and skills:
Village: (if I need to make up a few for reference, let me know)
Bio:

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Gifted OOC
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Hope (the Gifter)
Good/evil: good
Build/height/appearance: no one knows if she even has one form. But mainly takes the form of an average sized white wolf. Her eyes change colors according to her moods.
Powers and skills: can appear/ reappear, animagus taking different forms, can see the different futures. She can give mutant abilities to babies at birththat she does for a specific purpose in altering the future for good.
Village: no one knows if she is even from this world.
Bio: the mysterious gifter doesnt even know much about herself or where she came from. She just knows she has a purpose to protect the world and loves everyone in it. Like a gossamer spirit, she travels around the world seeking to make the world a better place.

Pic to come

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace