All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:38 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Let's do this!
Have I mentioned that you can not escape anymore? Well, doesn't matter now...

General plot
The setting is basically a normal high school in a normal country in a normal world. Well maybe not that normal. It is common knowledge that there are some humans who have some kind of supernatural power. Of course those people are looked at differently. They are not looked upon with friendly eyes, so most choose to hide their powers so that they can live a normal life. And to a normal life belongs a normal school and this is where our main characters go. They more or less try to live their normal lives, but that will not hold for long...

Main character and "evil" character
At the start everyone will have two characters (don't care about male or female): one main character and an "evil" one. The mc is where the focus is on, especially in the beginning. This character is the one that will attend the school. They don't have to be a typical hero character nor do they have to love justice, but they can not switch sides to the "evil ones". We can discuss beforehand whether our mc's already know eachother before the start of the rp or not, they can even be in different classes, so let's discuss this ^^
And we have an "evil" character. In the beginning of the rp these will not show up at all so basically you make the character and then forget about it. This is because I want all the "evil" ones to have their grand intro and show. So they have completely no mention until it is their turn. The "evil" ones do not attend the school. And while the mc does not know any of the "evil" ones it could be possible for an "evil" to already know a mc. The "evils" work together but the mc's do not know this either. Depending on the situations that happen in the rp it may be possible for one or two of them to switch sides. Keep in mind that the "evil" one may die.

Powers
Do not overpower. Only one power per character so no flying plus telekenesis plus fire control plus... you get what I mean. The powers have an onset. This onset is basically a big burst of the power that is uncontrollable. The chance that the character will ever reach that power level again is very small. This onset in unpredictable. After the onset the power is completely controllable, but they can still learn more. Please discuss with me whether your character would already have had their onset or whether you want to have your character have it during the rp. All the "evil" ones already had their onset before the rp starts.

Other stuffs
activeness/post frequency: Once a week. So as soon as it is your turn you have a week the time. You can reply faster if you want XD Will you be inactive for a while? No problem just let us know. Should you just stop replying then I may send you a reminder because you may have forgotten about our rp or you are too busy. Should we not hear anything from you and you do not respond anymore then I will assume that you have dropped our roleplay and don't want to continue anymore. Although I would prefer that you would just tell me that you don't want to go on anymore. In case that happens we may kill your characters.
posting order: The posting order is decided to be the order in which people happen to post the first time. So the first post is mine, the person that happens to post the second will always have his/her turn after me. The person that happens to post the third will always have his/her turn after the previous person. And so on. If someone doesn't have anything to post, for example because their character is sleeping, then they can just pass a turn (let us know here). Or if the next person doesn't post for a week or so then the next person can come in and post.

form (you have to fill out everything, you may keep your abilites secret while in character, but you need to tell us here):
Name
Personality
Appearance
Supernatural powers
Weakness
Hero/Villian
Other
please send me the filled in character sheet per pm before posting here, I just want to check if everything fits the world

Participants:
- Chemical Lady (gm): Character Sheets
- QuiteContrary: Character Sheets
- Asterous: Character Sheets
- Cross-Wick: Character Sheets

Open positions:
full at the moment

IC thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53303

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Last edited by Chemical Lady on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:39 am 

Name: Kuro
Personality: arrogant, doesn’t talk much, loner, nice to animals, is not good at being social, smart
Appearance: Image
superpower: controls shadows
weakness: needles, he hates them a lot, people who are genuinely kind, being found out
hero/villian: hero
Other: Will always deny to have any kind of power. Can “teleport” by stepping through the shadows to places where he has been before, can also shape stuff with shadows which will hold their shape for a few minutes before dissolving back into shadows.

Name: Luke
Age 17
Gender male
Personality: a psychopath, enjoys killing, confident, intelligent
Appearance: added as a file because the link doesn't work anymore
Superatural: His power is general esp so making stuff including himself float but instead of bending spoons he rather crushes some skulls, he also has some limited power to intervene with small stuff like cellphones, his esp is strong enough to keep doors at their place
Weakness: His reaction time is that of a normal human, so someone who can teleport or with high speed could outrun him. His personality is not very advantageous either, being too confident is also bad.
Hero/Villian: villian
Other: Maybe I will add some more info later ^^

Attachments:
luke.jpg
luke.jpg [ 71.58 KiB | Viewed 23935 times ]

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Cross-Wick on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:48 am.
Reason: I didn't see the notation for pm first. So I'm doing it the right way
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:41 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Alexander 'Alec' Novark
Personality: Alec loves people. Loves being with others and doing all he can to make them happy. This however gets him in trouble as he often forgets to look after himself in his efforts to help others, as well as believing that everyone has some good in them. He has been taken advantage of for this, and though it puts him off for a little while, he always comes back.
Appearance:
| +

Supernatural Powers: Shapeshifter | Alec can shape shift into any animal for an unspecified amount of time.
Weakness: Alec has a fear of water (i.e. lakes, oceans, etc) and will avoid going in or even shifting into any aquatic animal for this reason.
Hero/Villain: Hero
Other: N/A

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name: Darcy Lafeyette
Personality: Darcy has a fairly easy-going, friendly personality. Acting professional towards others, Darcy has a calm demeanor, and isn't one to act out or be "childish", even when he is among his seniors.
Appearance:
| +

Supernatural Powers: Sensory Suspension (One of the five senses can be temporarily taken away from an individual (lasts 5 minutes) or a small group (lasts 1-2 minutes depending on group size). He cannot however remove more than one type of sense until the effects of the last removal have worn off.
Weakness: He has a serious fear of heights that can leave him feeling dizzy and nauseous, to outright paralyzing him with panic and fear.
Hero/Villain: Villain
Other: N/A

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 am 

Rosie Stillwell
Female

Personality: Rosie is a very shy girl who loves to read. Although shy, Rosie is extremely observant and is constantly taking in the information around her. Not one for confrontation,Rosie will often times take the short end of the deal to keep the peace. While academically successful, Rosie doesn't work well under extreme pressure In her free time, she writes and volunteers at a local veterinary clinic and soup kitchen.

Appearance: Rosie is boyishly slim, with just the slightest hint of feminine curves. Her dark hair is worn short, framing large blue eyes set in a heart shaped face. Her clothing tends to be more conservative, basic jeans and T-shirts, when not in her school uniform. On occasion, her mother tries to dress her up and Rosie, while hating being treated like a doll, usually complies.

Supernatural powers: Rosie is able to change one's perception of reality. Meaning, she's able to make others see things that aren't really there. Rosie is able to project even the more minute details into her deception, which usually makes what her opponent is seeing extremely believable.
For now, she's only able to change what they're seeing and only to one person, eventually her powers may evolve to include sound and smell, and to multiple people, but that's a long way off.

Weakness: Her power is something that requires intense concentration. If anything interrupts that, her projection will fade away. If Rosie is in an extremely stressful situation, she tends to shut down, which totally eliminates her abilities.

Hero

Madalyn "Maddie" Grim
Female

Personality: Madalyn is very much a go getter. When she wants something, it's immediate, which means she has very little patience. Madalyn is also one to hold a grudge. While she cares for those close to her, it takes a while to make friends with Madalyn, and even then she is resistant. However, once friends, Madalyn is loyal to the end, unless she is betrayed, which then encures Madalyn's vindictive side.

Appearance: Standing at 5'11" Madalyn is taller than your average female. She takes care of her body, so she has built up quite a bit of lean muscle, so it's easy for Madalyn to come off as intimidating, which she doesn't mind. Sticking mostly to active wear, Madalyn is free to move about without much resistance.

Supernatural powers: Hemokinesis, or blood bending.

Weakness: Madalyn can only manipulate her own blood, but she can not manipulate the same blood for very long. It still needs to circle through out her body, so often times she will retract her blood momentarily to get "fresh" blood

Villian

Last edited by QuiteContrary on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Name: Lucas
Personality: drawn back at times to where he can seem to space off. Lucas has a lackluster aoproach towards getting things done unless nudged. Even if his work ethic is slow, once motivated he can get things done quite splendidly. Lucas is also known for being a bit brash but when needed the roughness can be turned into a loyalty that can be unmatched. He also prefers to be near people most of the time.
Appearance:
Supernatural powers:
Metal manipulation: manipulation of metal can be very taxing to him. The tougher it is to manipulate the worse his mind can throb. Eventually making his tired and unable to move. Mixed metals are very straining and could cause him to get a nose bleed depending on how unbalanced the metal is.
Weakness: he's hemophobic (fear of the sight of blood), reckless & lack of focus tends to get him hurt sometimes
Hero/Villian: hero
Other: his powers work best with steel.

Name: Siras
Personality: bubbly, giddy but has this really weird quirk of giggling at suffering. Siras tends to hide behind a shy girl who's a bit too happy for how twisted she is. She has a bad habit of thinking very dark things and will sometimes blurt out the crazy ideas in her head while keeping the tortuous thoughts deep inside till it's ok to let it out.
Appearance:
Supernatural powers:
Eletrokenesis: y using her own body's electric current she can manipulate those outside by either touching the source like an electrical outlet or even just focusing on the source with her mind to pull the current away from the target to whip it around and conduct it like an elemental bender (think Avatar: Last Air Bender)

With the focus sometimes her own powers can shape the electricity I to tangible bolts or even weapons she can hurl at you.

The impact of the electric shock cannot kiill, it will however stun you or sometimes make your body temporarily paralized for a couple minutes like a joke buzzer

To add: as all electrical currents do- electricity has one weakness. Diversion. It is attracted to metal and can be displaced into the ground or other locations. Water and tall objects can also make the power of it divulge and weaken. (Though you should never step in electrified water)
Weakness: she's rather feeble when it could to being near dogs. She's terrified of them. She also does not do so well when it comes to swift body movement towards her, like a slap or punch. She will lock up.
Hero/Villian: villain
Other:

If you ever need me and can't really reach me here my discord is this: Fuming Saturn Sun#5565

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:08 pm 

Good job on the bio's everyone ^^
don't we have a nice cast of characters?
I'll get to the opening post soon (probably won't take longer than a few days at most)

oh before I forget: the school has school uniforms ^^ of course japanese style XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:38 am 

IC: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53303
everyone please post once, this will determine our posting order
just a little heads up before I forget: no smartphones, this just makes moving around unnoticed too difficult XD
if you have any questions please ask them, either here or in pm
otherwise let's enjoy this ^^

(don't forget that your villains don't come into existence yet so ignore them for now)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 am 

oh some stuff I forgot:
your character can be in the same class or a different one, on time or too late (or attempting to play truant)

leave the teacher out of the picture for now (except if your in a different class then your lessons will start normally)
discuss with eachother whether or not your characters already know eachother or not

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:19 am 

What color are the uniforms? Navy?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:39 am 

yes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:56 am 

OK! I'll get a post up hopefully today sometime, I think

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

I don't think Lucas knows many people just the faces. Like how I was. I was seen but hardly talked to. Not antisocial just worried that no one will be accepting I'll post last so I can get a feel to it

If you ever need me and can't really reach me here my discord is this: Fuming Saturn Sun#5565

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 pm 

I think I'll have Rosie in a different class, just so it's not like a huge coincidence that 4 supernaturals happen to be in the same classroom together. I'm working on a post now

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:43 pm 

I hope that was ok! If I need to change anything just let me know

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:55 am 

your post is just fine ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:55 am 

Btw I recommend subsribing to this thread and the ic thread so that you won’t miss anything
I am looking forward to your opening posts ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:38 pm 

with this the posting order has been decided !
it's: me, contrary, ast, cross
so it is cross' turn next ^^
I will add the order in my first post (under participants) so that you can always look back to see if it is your turn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:34 pm 

If there opens up anything in this rpg, please let me know! I would like to be in one like this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:02 am 

@lily00 thank you for your interest ^^ I will try to remember you by the time an opening eventually shows up, although (against all my expectations) I have received this request from others as well XD

@ everyone else : we have completed our first round of posts! yay! so cross's character is also in a different class (because a teacher showed up) the question is: is he in the same class as contrary's character? Ast character is probably in Kuro's class cause that would make his character open for interaction (because no teacher has shown up) or in a different class and then go against the teachers will for quietness XD
if anyone wants to change the class their character is in then please do so before I post next (this will take 2-3 days at most)