All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: War Dogs OOC
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:58 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to the world of War Dogs.
This is an all anthro world but also includes humans.
Intro to War Dogs | +
Intro: Earth is covered in war. Every city ruined or destroyed; life as we know it changed dramatically. Electricity, water, and food became luxuries. Nuclear war destroyed society. Europe became Zone zero, or uninhabitable as well as the Middle East and western coastline of the United States. What was once a society of peace focused on caring and helping others turned to the last man standing and battling for survival. Over time governments collapsed, the entire world was in complete anarchy. Over many years, gangs and militias formed; stockpiling weapons and supplies. If you weren't part of one of the groups you were a dead man or women on your own. Two main groups however formed becoming the largest and most powerful, but they always fought each other.
The Red Paws, the most powerful militia in the world. They had technology by their side; planes, trucks, tanks, armored jeeps, and even military grade naval ships. They although had extreme amounts of power they refused to use it to conquer the world; using most of it on defending their own territory. They believed that one day the old ways of peace would come back to the world.
But the second group thought differently. They did not have the tech like the Red Paws but they had the numbers. They even had a ritual to take every young boy and girl of ten and putting them in one of their military factories or training centers carving their minds out and replacing it with the ideas of this militia, called the Bloodhounds. They wanted complete and absolute control over the world. They believed they had the right from god to do it too, and they would do anything to get it, no matter how cruel their methods were.
Will you survive? Only the almighty God knows; you choose your destiny, but beware your fate.

Link to IC thread

Form

Name:
Side (Red Paws, Bloodhounds, rogue, etc):
Rank (based on your group you are in if you are in one if not leave blank):
Personal weapons:
Crush:
Mate:
Kids (give names if any):
History:
Looks (pic would be awesome):
Personality (no one is perfect give specific weaknesses in your charrie’s personality and don’t be generic be creative in the personality. What makes you charrie stand out above the others?):
Other:

Red Paws Militia

Territory- controls all land in North and South America as well as Australia.
Main headquarters- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Other major locations- large military base in Fort Brag, North Carolina, USA and major sea port in Sidney, Australia.
Symbol- a Red paw Tattoo on the right shoulder or a red bandana
Ranks:
General-
Colonel- Richard "Riptide" Whitefin,
Major-
Captain-
Sargent major-
Sargent-
Corporal-
Private-
Recruit-
Civilian-
Current member population- 6,436,576

BloodHounds Militia

Territory- all of Asia and other lands that the Red Paws did not claim. Except the Zone Zeros
Main headquarters- Beijing, China
Other major locations- many military bases in China and a large seaport in Tokyo, Japan and Delhi, India.
Symbol- three red blood drops tattooed on the left shoulder.
Ranks:
General-
1st Major-
2nd Major-
Captains- Nick "Fox" McCormick,
Infantry-
Recruits-
Slave Workers-
Current member population- 7,682,272

Other Militias

You can start your own militia if you want just PM me the form, and I’ll post the information for your militia here.)
Militia form
Name:
Territory: (this will grow over time during the rp or the fastest way if you bring other rpers to join your militia)
Symbol: (make it unique)
Ranks:
Current member population- (this is for me to fill out.)

Gangs

(gangs are smaller than militias, more like large raider parties and camps for instance. PM me the form and I’ll post the information for your gang here.)
Gang form
Name:
Territory: (this can only grow as big as a city)
Symbol: (make it unique)
Ranks:
Current members- (this is for me to fill out)

Rogues

(You can completely be a neutral party but beware as a neutral party you are technically an enemy and target for all Militias and gangs.)
-Jackie "Breaker" Nighteye (former Bloodhound slave)
-Kai "Shadow" Nighteye (assasin)

Territory/Battle Log

All of Europe, Middle East, and the Western coastline of the United States, as well as the area around Moscow, Russia are all Zone Zeros. Which are areas hit badly by the Nuclear war. It is uninhabitable.
(this section is mainly for Militia groups, I will constantly post army movements, conquests, and territory changes in this part of the thread make sure every time you get on the IC thread, check this log before posting anything it could mean a matter of life or death… one minute you’re in a bar enjoying yourself then find that the city is all of a sudden being attacked. Wouldn’t what that to happen do we?)

My Characters

Name: Richard "Riptide" Whitefin
Side (Red Paws, Bloodhounds, rogue, etc): Red Paws
Rank (based on your group you are in if you are in one if not leave blank): Colonel
Personal weapons: A standard side arm along with his advanced assault rifle
Crush:open
Mate:open
Kids (give names if any): none
History:Richard has been fighting with the Red Paws all his life. His father and his father's father have been involved in it's progress and development. He continues his service in the family line.
Looks (pic would be awesome): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cb/99/78/cb9978b1f23b2b5aedab5c1f893a1de6.png
Personality (no one is perfect give specific weaknesses in your charrie’s personality and don’t be generic be creative in the personality. What makes your charrie stand out above the others?): He is bold and up front. He likes getting the job done right the fist tie and hates disrespect. He is a calming individual until he is on the battle field then he expects orders to be carried out to the letter with no room for error. In combat he is stern and can even be harsh and aggressive even to his own troops. He values honor and bravery and expects his men to live up to that.
Other: Yes he is a shark. Due to an ambush he has a wicked scar from his right shoulder down his back, diagonally, to his left hip. It still causes him pain from time to time.

Name: Nick "Fox" McCormick
Side (Red Paws, Bloodhounds, rogue, etc): Bloodhounds
Rank (based on your group you are in if you are in one if not leave blank): Captain
Personal weapons: Assault Rifle
Crush:open
Mate:open
History :Nick was raised in one of the Bloodhound's training facilities. All he knows is how to fight ad kill Red Paws.
Looks (pic would be awesome): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/9e/ae/0a9eae73bcc52566163784f3e83c902b.jpg
Personality (no one is perfect give specific weaknesses in your charrie’s personality and don’t be generic be creative in the personality. What makes you charrie stand out above the others?):Nick is an interesting fellow... He is sly and cunning able to talk his way out of things and very persuasive. His ambition sometimes gets the better of him. He hates losing. Glory and brutality are all to common to those who fight along side him. He is a sucker for beautiful women.
Other:

If you have any questions fill free to ask by post or PM

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Last edited by Drake7711 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: War Dogs OOC
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:57 am 

Name:Jackie " Breaker" Nigheye
Side (Red Paws, Bloodhounds, rogue, etc): Former Bloodhound
Rank (based on your group you are in if you are in one if not leave blank): Former slave worker
Personal weapons:
Crush:none
Mate:none
History: Jack always been an out going and trouble maker type of girl. She trained from day one with the red paws well more like working for them unwilling. Looking for a way out Jackie working on teaching herself, how to hack into Red paw tech and not get busted. Though one day she was working as always and saw one of her fellow people fall from lack of food. Having enough she went to steal more food form the general. One of the slaves ratted her out and for that she lost her arm. She would have died right then and there if it hadn't been for her brother that took her to the docters and got her fixed up as well as her brother got her a job in the medical field where she learning the tick of the trade there and over time builder her arm back out of scrape metal.
Looks (pic would be awesome): http://cleanfurry.tumblr.com/image/140704248076
Personality (no one is perfect give specific weaknesses in your charrie’s personality and don’t be generic be creative in the personality. What makes you charrie stand out above the others?): Outspoken and fearless she known to get more beatings then your average slave but that never stopped her form standing tall and giving into the bloodhounds.
Other: Her brother is Inferty Kai "Shadow" Nigheye

Name:Kai "Shadow" Nigheye
Side (Red Paws, Bloodhounds, rogue, etc): Bloodhound
Rank (based on your group you are in if you are in one if not leave blank): Inferntry (assassin)
Personal weapons:sniper
Crush:none
Mate:none
History: Kai trained from day one as an assassin and with the sniper riffle. He manage to save his sister from death.
Looks (pic would be awesome): https://cdn.furrtrax.com//furrtrax/avatars/shadewolf24
Personality (no one is perfect give specific weaknesses in your charrie’s personality and don’t be generic be creative in the personality. What makes you charrie stand out above the others?): Cold and destances the only person he really cares about is his kid sister Jackie that was the one thing the miltary couldn't beat out of him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:01 pm 

Supporter (1)

IC link is on the first post of this thread now and it is ready for posting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:07 am 

I'll make character profiles... when I have a chance.

Name: Roana "Ro" Anushka
Furry Type: Red Panda
Side: Red Paws
Personal Weapon(s): SLDG HAMR (Light Machine Gun) and MTAR (Assault Rifle)
Personality: Roana is a very kind-hearted person who has trust issues and picks who she lets in.
Those who happen to find their way into her personal circle - she gets attached to them. That being
said, Roana is very cold-hearted to death in general. Crying can sometimes be very difficult for her.
While she can easily put her proud aside, she is very smart and talented in many ways. She has a soft
spot for animals and children as a whole. In a way, those two things are her weakness and were most
of her kindness goes.
History: Roana was adopted into a small mafia by the leader's personal bodyguard. She was
trained by him and many others within their rankings. Once her father passed, Ro took his position and
protected her leader through many attacks and missions. During the Nuclear War, their group made it
through by living underground. After their resurfaced, they found their hideout overran by Bloodhounds.
Roana escaped with two bullet holes (one in her left leg just above her heel and one on the lower side of
her back). She lived as a rouge until she was recovered. She unknowingly traveled into the Red Paws
district where a few members had witnessed her defending two recruits and a private from a surprise
attack. She was recruited and quickly climbed to the ranking of Captain.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kid(s): None
Other: To be explored.
Appearance

Name: Lynae Aase
Furry Type: Husky
Side: Taiga Scouts
Personal Weapon(s): Handcraft white wood bow and obsidian arrows and a Gut Hook Hunter Knife
Personality: Lynae has a very laid back and calm person. From birth, Lynae was born blind in one eye so
she had more heightened senses than most. She uses this to hunt and travel. Lynae is a gentle soul and thinks
life is a precious thing. She believes that whatever or whomever she kills is reborn as something else. This
justifies her actions of murder and hunting. While she is a hunter and scout to look up to and fear, she is well
known for taking in people.
History: Lynae was born in the Amazon rainforest as her mother was out scouting for food. Four days
her mother raised her in a storage tree house in the forest. Brought back into the camp of the Taiga Scouts,
she has raised alongside other kids her mother took care of that didn't have a family. Lynae took after her
mother and often went out on scouting and hunting trips. One day Lynae ran into a few Red Paws group
members on a hunt. She offered them fresh meat so they didn't harm her. A few years down the road, Lynae
and her gang started providing food and handmade crafts so they could keep the small land they did own.
Lynae meet a rouge teenager lost in the forest and took her into her house full of the villages orphan children.
Eventually, she pushed him into learning healing so he often goes out with her on hunts.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kid(s): Mingan "Gan" (pronounced Gen) (15-year-old Male Gray German Shepard)
Other: No
Appearance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:02 am 

Supporter (1)

Sweet nice characters feel free to start posting in the IC thread.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:08 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Kyra Leore
Furry Type: Snow Leopard
Side (Red Paws, Bloodhounds, rogue, etc): Bloodhounds
Rank (based on your group you are in if you are in one if not leave blank): Recruit
Personal weapons:
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
History: Fresh out of the military factory, Kyra is ready to sharpen her claws on some Red Paws' flesh. Kyra hasn't seen her parents since she was taken into the Military Factory, and she is almost positive they're dead. This thought does not seem to bother her though, but may add to her fierceness in wanting to prove that she's worth something, that she can survive the war longer than they did.
Looks: See attached picture
Personality: Fearless, bloodthirsty, defiant, and stubborn with a first to prove herself. She's a furry firecracker that's excited to get onto the battlefield and show off everything she learned.
Other:

Attachments:
wereleopard.png
wereleopard.png [ 301.63 KiB | Viewed 5361 times ]

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!