All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:03 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So here's the idea.

We are normal humans, from this earth, 2018. We RP as us, not as a character. Our faults, our strengths, character flaws, quirks and all. But here's the kicker:

In our first post, we are pulled/transported to an unknown location where we find ourselves in the bodies of fictitious characters. These characters can be fictitious from ANYWHERE. As long as they are from fiction they are fair game. That said, please do not RP them as though they are in control of you to start off. AKA don't RP Naruto as if he were actually Naruto and you were not in control. I had an RPer that did not follow this rule and tried to RP as Goku and not as themselves in the character's body in the last version of this RP and it screwed up things. A lot.

Another thing to cover. If the characters you are stuck in are overpowered characters such as Goku, Superman, or Alucard, PLEASE DON'T make it so that you know exactly how to use their powers to the fullest extent. We JUST NOW got here, so we shouldn't understand how things like instant transmission, Kamehameha, flight or summoning the undead army of Alucard work. It makes the RP 100 times less fun if we know how to do EVERYTHING right off the bat. once again, this screwed up the last RP a few times as well when someone knew every attack and how to perform them flawlessly. This doesn't mean you don't have the character's abilities at your disposal. it simply means you are not able to comprehend EVERY attack at your disposal. The ONLY exception to executing a MASSIVELY powerful attack is if failing it would kill you or someone else would die that is not supposed to die. to reiterate, things like a spirit bomb should only be attempted if you are going to die at the hands of the enemy otherwise.

Next item on the agenda: you are allowed 2 characters in this. One of them is you personally, and one of them is someone you know whether real or fictional. To clarify, it could be your best friend, a sibling, or it could just be an NPC you decided you wanted to control that is your ideal "friend". Alternatively, it could be an imaginary friend from your younger years who is suddenly not so imaginary anymore. HOWEVER, if it is an imaginary friend, they MUST STILL find themselves in an actual fictional body.

THE FOLLOWING IS A RULE THAT IF IGNORED, WILL GET YOU BANNED FROM THIS RP!

The ORIGIN UNIVERSE RULE: As well as being able to RP as characters from canon fictitious content, if you have a character that is an Original Character AND fits into canon lore somehow, you may PM me about using them. for example, let's say for all intents and purposes that I want to RP the son of Rukia and Ichigo. I did this in the last RP before the manga ever paired Orihime with Ichigo. Since it is a pairing of two characters that never actually got together, it is considered AU fiction, or as some call it Fanfiction, and he fits in as a BLEACH character from an Alternate Universe where Rukia was the one to wed Ichigo. therefore he has a back story and is considered fiction that I can use to RP as a BLEACH character. in other words, if you have a good enough reason and character tie-in to the original storyline of fiction, PM me and I will tell you if you can use them.

Next, to clarify, this RP starts in the real world and ends up with us in a fictitious one. I will not go over plot lines with you all yet, but there is a reason this is Episode 1 rather than just one long RP.

Finally after you read the important part, the character skeleton sheet:

RPer Name:(just a formality. It is the name you use to identify yourself irl* for the RP instead of the actual birth given name)
Avatar:(the body you are trapped in, which can be from ANY fictitious world including OCs**)
Place the character is from:(the origin of the avatar, not the place your irl* self is from.)
Weapons of choice:(this is mainly there for OCs, but will be needed for cannons as well to explain things to people who don't know who the avatar you chose is.)
Bio of avatar:(So that people can know info about the avatar you chose without having to go to a wiki for every character they don't know.)

*false irl. do NOT use your personal irl information when referring to yourself in the RP
**OCs must follow the Origin Universe rule. NO exceptions

For ease of copy/paste, here it is again without descriptors:

RPer Name:
Place the character is from:
Weapons of choice:
Bio of avatar:

I will think on who I wish to be and post a character later on this week.

Lastly, remember, this is YOU, with all your faults and strengths. Not the character which you are trapped in, although you do retain the attributes such as Metabolism/Strength/Abilities/in certain cases, sanity of the character you become.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:35 am 

The Happy RP salesman

RPer Name: JDizzle, or JD
Appearance(I drew this, from a reference image)
Place the character is from: BLEACH
Weapons of choice: Hyōrinmaru, his sword, with the ability to not only summon blizzards, but manifest an ice dragon at his behest as well among other abilities.
Bio of avatar: Toshiro's WIKI page, as I do not want to explain the anime to those who haven't seen it.

I will warn you now, the RP is more fun if you DON'T read all the info on all the characters, and learn as it progresses.

RPer Name: Jessica, Jessie or Jess
Appearance(Custom image by me(yes I can draw =D ))
Place the character is from: BLEACH. ORIGIN UNIVERSE. THIS IS AN OC
Weapons of choice: Sodai keruberosu. this translates to "Grand Cerberus" and is quite literally her Ressurection. she yells "Impale, Cerberus" at any point where she is stabbed and morphs into a giant three headed hell hound. This is quite useful to surprise her opponents as they cannot withdraw their attack before she gets a devastating counter attack in, and she is quite tough to best given her three giant maws and three vantage points while in this form.
Bio of avatar: Olivia is an Arrancar with a troubled past, so much so that she doesn't kill for sport like most of her kind, rather she acts as a force for the good of others, killing only those who have attempted or are contemplating unlawful acts. This does not mean she is always right, as she is still an Arrancar of Vasto Lorde status which means she still kills enough to warrant soul society's attention. Her motives and sense of morality are skewed, however she believes she is doing what is best for the world as a whole, Soul Society, World of the Living, or Hueco Mundo alike.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:27 pm 

I have returned

RPer Name: Jack Spade
Appearance:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180331/35ffefbce68f680d263f76193106bbc1.jpg[/img]
Place Character is From: League of Legends
Weapon of Choice: Hextech Gauntlets
Vi’s favorite weapon, these oversized boxing gloves are powered by a combination of advanced technology and magic, fused together in a process called Hextech. Capable busting up faces or busting down vault doors with a variable output of power, these gloves not only increase her striking force but also her dexterity and durability thanks to their magic.
Bio of Character: Raised an orphan on the streets of Zaun, Vi grew up tough and mean. Often punching her way in and out of every scheme and scam she could find, she grew a reputation for brutal, but effective work. However, when a job with another crew went bad, trapping innocent workers in a collapsed mine, Vi’s morals showed through. Jerry rigging a the chemtech fists from a construction golem she made her first gauntlets and saved the miners. Soon after, she was recruited by Caitlyn to uphold the peace, and given an upgrade to her Hextech Gauntlets.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:20 am 

Fear the plant

If we do our BFF do we need to end up in the same series? Because Coral is too drowned in life to play with me, I told him I should play HIM. So he laughed his butt off. I know who to stick him in too, but the other people from the series don't entertain me as much... though I saw yours are both BLEACH so figured I should ask.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:25 am 

The Happy RP salesman

They don't have to be from the same series, I just did that for plot reasons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

RPer Name: Asterous
Hulkling | +

Place the Character is From: Young Avengers (Marvel)
Weapons of Choice: Shape-shifting (and then mainly his fists)
Bio of Avatar: Born to parents of feuding species (his mother being Skrull and his father being Kree), Hulking, or Prince Dorrek, was sent to Earth with a nursemaid to be raised by his father. However, upon arriving, it was discovered that he was dead. Choosing to raise him as her own, the Skrull nursemaid, disguised as a single human mother, did just that, keeping his true heritage hidden. Using his powers of shape-shifting mainly to fit in at school, Teddy (as he was now called), one thing led to another and the Avengers Fail-Safe Program, on which he was listed, was started, bringing about the Young Avengers.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:28 am 

Fear the plant

Okay so after I picked these two, I realize a lot of their extra powers rely on their gods. Which weird and funny I picked these two and THEN figured that out. I just stared at a bunch of my books to find some characters I really loved. Anyway let me know if we strip them of god related powers. If so all Alleya can do is fly and be buff, and... well Bahzell is still stronger than an ox and has Hradini berserk rage and an f'in magical five foot sword that I'm pretty sure Coral can't use (so yeah but he could learn to heal if he gets the god powers).

RPer Name: Botany
Avatar: Alleluia (nickname Alleya)
Place the character is from: Sharon Shinn's Samaria (#2) (https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1388 ... /97965.jpg)
Weapons of choice: Song. In the series angels can sing lightning bolts and sing to control weather (but there is a reason which would be a total spoiler of the book so I'm not sure this stands for this game or not).
Bio of avatar: Alleluia is a relatively young, blonde angel, a type with usable wings, extra strength and increased body heat. She is introverted, good at research and remembering random facts and connecting information. There is a glowing crystal embedded in her right arm (called a 'kiss') which is the case for most the population of her world. When the Archangel's wing is broken, Alleya is chosen by Jovah to be the new Archangel and lead/save the people of Samaria (in a nutshell, or you can read the series because that's worth doing).

RPer Name: Coral
Place the character is from: David Weber's War God series (https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1321 ... 119227.jpg)
Weapons of choice: A 5 foot long broad sword (that he uses one handed, being 7 feet 6 inches in height). The sword cannot be picked up by anyone else, cannot be broken, and cannot be dropped.... and it comes when it's called. It has also been known to get imbued with the god's power so it burns with blue fire.
Bio of avatar: Bahzell of the Horse Stealer Hradani is a Prince and a Paladin of the Light, Champion of the War God Tomanak. Which sounds great except that everyone hates the Hradani as they were the shock troops for evil in the last great war. Hradani are a race known for their uncontrollable rages, bloodthirsty tendencies, and inability to maintain civilized conduct. Bahzell only agreed to become a paladin after combat with a demon made him realize he was born to fight true evil. He is strengthened and protected by his god, can conduct healing, and "smell" and find evil.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:06 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Actually it wouldn't be all that far fetched if they somehow communicated with the gods at some point. maybe not right away, but it could happen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:52 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

RPer Name: C.O.G

Place the character is from:

DOOM

Weapons of choice:

Anything violent

Bio of avatar:

There is only one character known to make the very hounds of hell hide their tails between their legs. To make the very cieling that blocks out the sun, crumble and sway. That character is simply known as THE DOOM SLAYER.

He is a aspect of power, simplicity, and brute violence. That and he is the one character who just seems to have the worse luck when it comes to getting thrown into hell...and evil places..

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:31 am 

The Happy RP salesman

THE RP COMMENCES

^link to rp^

@ChroniclesOfGrim
@Botany
@Asterous
@Jack Spade