Name
Family/Friends
Bio
Apperance
Alliance
Personality
Other

this will be updated if I have anything else to add to this

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:37 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I'm gonna break all the rules and you already know it! I'll get my character up at some point in the next few days.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:07 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I have two characters here for you all.

First one is my dragon, Egil

Egil is not a fan of this dragon who calls himself 'Overlord', and therefore has agreed to align himself with the Rebellion. He fights along side them as a soldier as well as a tactician from time to time.

Having joined during its early stages, the Rebellion was skeptical of a dragon helping them at first, but warmed up to him once he proved his worth in battle.

Second character:

Name: Valtteri
Dragon
[ur=https://orig00.deviantart.net/05b9/f/2008/364/a/0/dragon_portrait_by_grzanka.jpg]Appearance[/url]
Bio: Valtteri views humans as nothing more than servants to dragons. His mother and father are particularly ruthless dragons, said to be very close to the Overlord in the sense that they carry out his orders without hesitation. They were there when he had first arrived in this world. Because of their loyalty, they were given control over several small villages in a small, Eastern territory. You could say Valtteri was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and continues to enjoy his pampered lifestyle of bossing humans around to make him to whatever he wants without ever lifting a claw. He is... well, he could be considered a 'scout', reporting activity back to the dragons.
Alliance: Dragons/Overlord
Other: (to be added IC)
Family/Friends: Mother, Anja. Father, Jalmari, and several siblings scattered around the lands.
Personality: lazy, ruthless, selfish, somewhat of a child, however he is a bit smarter than he seems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:20 am 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Dragon
------------
Name: Thur (Overlord)

Species: Fire Dragon

Appearance (Pic Optional):
| +
http://wallpapersfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/650574-www.wallpapersfan.com.jpg

Bio: Thur was young when he first learned about his kind but that life was short lived and he was not happy to know that dragons were being forgotten he later on found a way to travel to the modern age were people lived with out knowing how dragons really were and now he has taken over the city known as New York and has demanded the people to obey him and his kind as they should have been a long time ago.

Other: Thur has a scar on his underbelly from his throat to the inside of his hind leg.

Family/Friends: Thur has no friends or family with him other then the dragons he had brought with him and he only thinks of them as allies and nothing more.

Personality: aggressive, stubborn, quick to anger, tactical, dangerous, and murderous

Human
-----------------
Name: Tesla

Job: Leader of the rebellion he also works as a solider, a trapper and a technician

Family/Friends: Luckily his family and friends are not affected by this because they live far away from here and he would never wish them to be here his other friends are dragons and humans who have joined the rebellion his best friends which are dragons named Behemoth, Goliath, and Gigith.

Bio: Tesla never liked this dragon over lord thing he had been the only and first human to call the over lord out and said that no one would obey him or worship the dragons as they were a long time ago. Tesla had made a small rebellion and fought against many humans and dragons that were working with the dragon overlord he was later joined by the dragons that had become his friends and helped him form the rebellion what it is today.

Apperance: Tesla is about 6' 8", strong build, blond short hair, Grey eyes with flecks of gold, a robotic left arm and a robotic right leg, a full suit of armor with a ,black trench coat, a black boot, and a helmet with a visor .

Alliance: Rebellion

Personality: Kind, Friendly, Tactical, Strategic, Brave, Adventurous, and Courageous

Other: Tesla has a Golden amulet from his mother .

Behemoth:
| +
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4bc8c41399959aa02f3d181b7ce34fe6/tumblr_od4ti6k2OW1rb48exo1_1280.jpg

Last edited by Rainbow on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:33 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Troy Byrne
Family/Friends: His parents and older sister want nothing to do with him, and his 'friends' are mostly clients and people he's deceived into being 'friends'
Bio: Born to a relatively lower class family, Troy learned to do just about anything, within reason (and the law) to make money for the family at a young age. Of course, he couldn't follow the rules, they were 'too dull'. This is where Troy began his dabbling in codebreaking, lockpicking, pickpocketing, and various other illegal ways of obtaining cash, valuables, and a reputation. Several run ins with the police later, Troy was out on the streets with his family wanting nothing to do with the criminal. The teenage began to frequent bars and other such establishments where such activity wasn't as frowned upon. He had a business of his own going on, and would often have people recommending new clients to him who were in need of some nimble fingers and secretive operations.

Fast forward a few years and Troy hasn't changed much. He could still be found tucked away in a corner of some dark bar, laptop open and fingers flying over the keys as lines of code and firewalls passed over the screen. When the dragons came, Troy saw this as an opportunity. Surely they could do with a little human assistance, even more so when the rebellion started. Money, weapons, and equipment traded hands all the time, and Troy wanted in, even if that meant playing the double crosser and working for both sides. After all, he had the info for whoever had the funds to buy it.
Appearance: 
| +

Alliance: Rebellion/Overlord
Personality: Selfish, Secretive, Patient, Tricky
Other: N/A

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:49 pm 

just passing through

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=52950

Alright guys the rp has started just post whenever on real rush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:55 pm 

(It just occurred to me that I should probably have actually applied for the rp here instead of just posting. My apologies. I didn't know until...yesterday...or...two days ago that this is how things are done. I shall post my characters info here, if that's still okay. ALSO-I totally misunderstood the rebellion situation. Alyeana is DEFINITELY against the dragon overlord, because he killed her father, but she is angry at the leader of the rebellion for sending him out on a mission which he was not equipped to handle. So, she is just working for the highest bidder, who just so happens to be...well...the overlord, and with all the information she gathers from him, she also hopes to give it to the rebellion....for a price. )

Name: Alyeana 'Aly' Denley
Family/Friends: She never knew her mother because her mom died when she was just an infant, but her father was her rock. But he died due to an incident, a run in with one of the Overlords' followers. Her friends are...well, most of her childhood friends are dead, or either working with the Overlord.
Bio: She grew up in a small town, but her dad wanted to do something bigger-he wanted their lives together to have more purpose and meaning. So, he moved them to New York, but once the Overlord came into play, her father began helping in the rebellion against that snake with wings. He did whatever he could, and when he went out on field missions, he came back the next day and spent it with her.
Except for the one time that he didn't.
Angry at the rebellion and her father for going on the mission that he couldn't have succeeded in, she decided to train herself and become buddy-buddy with the dragons' who worked with the Overlord himself. Once she found an in, she kept it and worked for him. She hopes to take all the information that she gets from the Overlord and send it down to the rebellion. She wants justice for her father and those around her, but she also wants to climb high on the rungs.
Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e4/e4/64/e4e4 ... b771ab.jpg
Alliance: Rebellion/Overlord
Personality: Persistent, strong-willed to a fault, but level-headed, flirtatious-when it helps her, and bitter.
Other: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:42 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Name: Na'rook
Species: fire poison Dragon
Appearance (Pic Optional):https://i.pinimg.com/564x/55/4c/10/554c101252c07b60f1f310f8493bccde.jpg
Bio: Na'rook has been fighting all his life, mainly to survive but as he has become a more experienced elder dragon he has found that humans are more useful than what most dragons view them as.
Alliance: Neutral, though many spectate him on the Dragon side
Other: He controls all of the state of Florida and the cities in it.
Family/Friends: Family was killed long ago except for his sister Alaria/Overlord and Alaria
Personality charismatic, persuasive, strategic genius. He is a more merciful dragon and takes care of his subjects no matter how they view him.

Name: Alaria
Species: Water Dragon
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3f/25/37/3f25378f87c8361f9358ccb8d984ed7c.jpg
Bio: She has been roaming for a very long time. Not really wanting to settle down she has been moving from castle to castle having many different lovers but never mated with any. She regularly visits her brother when she doesn't have anther place to go.
Alliance: Dragon
Family: Na'rook
Personality: Wild and agile. Loves to fly and feel the wind against her scales she is smart and very persuasive. tries to avoid the Overlord though.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:14 pm 

just passing through

@Melanie it is your turn to post in a Dragons wrath I understand if you are busy just message me when you can (if you can't post right away we will continue the order and you can jump in when ever) still no real rush