All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:27 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Joby I get an error that says this page can't be reached when I click "RP"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:56 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

EDIT: I already fixed it lol! It was the dumbest thing, I added an extra "http://" to the link. Though as its very late for me and I need to sleep. I've got two games this weekend and they are going to be exhausting.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:03 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Aww wow. I never played two games on a weekend. One was enough to keep us up all night.
Thankie for the fix.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:38 pm 

Bored

UPDATE

I have never really done posting order in past RPs, and I don't think we will be doing a posting order during non-important parts of the RP, so if we are just having conversations or others are doing something class related, then do not worry about posting in any order.

ALTHOUGH, when it comes to large-importants parts of the RP, which I will tell everyone about, we will have a posting order! I hope this clears up any confusion, if at any, that you guys have.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:47 pm 

Watermelon flavored sourpatchkids is the best flavor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey guys, it's been getting real crazy at my job these past few days so I won't get to post until later on tonight if not tomorrow. I'll try my best to post tonight after work.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:43 pm 

Bored

No worries! I understand when work can get hectic! I have my college assignments I'm busy with, but I try to periodical check if I can reply, so no need to worry! Thanks for the notification!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:24 pm 

Watermelon flavored sourpatchkids is the best flavor

Didn't have much time to post my other character but for now, since my male character is the main one interacting with others Ill just post him, for now, hope its ok.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:42 am 

Bored

I apologize for the delay of a post from me, this past week and a half has been very hectic on my end. I should have notified you guys just so you knew, but I got caught up in all the happenings. Hope you guys are still willing to RP with me.

Thanks,
Joby

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:22 pm 

I'll make character profiles... when I have a chance.

Screen Name: Ciara Leilah
Name: Keira Yamuna
Personality: Keira is often viewed as a shy, nerdy type of girl.
While the nerdy part is true, Keira is a rather curious soul. She is not
scared of a challenge, that being said, Keira is by no means stupid
either. If there is too great of a risk - she will back down. Another
stereotype granted to her, via her height and small size, is that she is
weak. Anyone who has fought with her will say differently though. Keira
also has a secret, she is known world wide as a Nature Photographer.
Crush: None yet
Cabin: Number 7
Other: Mistake for a fox due to her small size and her red colored fur
Code: Burlesque
Animal Form: Red Wolf with white markings and brown eyes
Physical Description: Keira has a rounded face that matches well
with her fit figure. She has long wavy brown hair that has hints of red
and dark brown and brown eyes to match that she keeps hidden behind
orange and black glasses due to her being near sighted in her human
form. She has a c-sized chest that she covered up in a T-shirt and a long
sleeved cardigan (clothing style does change) in jeans, slacks or medium
length skirts. She is 4'9" and weighs 108 lbs. with a smooth pale
complexion.

Screen Name: Ciara Leilah
Name: Jæson Montaro
Personality: Jæson is typically targeted by his appearance and is labeled
as a outgoing, social person because of the large group that tends to
always gather around him. He doesn't really mind that people like to talk
to him because he is laid back and not really judgmental (unless that
personal really lacks morals). Jæson enjoys laying low if possible to avoid
conflict as he is not someone that favors drama or confrontation. Jæson
can also sometimes be seen as a cold hearted person because of how
hard it is to win his heart when he just simply enjoys finding people who
are just as comfortable to relax around.
Crush: Maybe some day
Cabin: Number 1
Other: Has a Pine Marten as a medical companion
Code: Princess Mononoke
Animal Form: Dark Brown Wolf with white makings and light blue eyes.
Physical Description: Jæson is 6'8" and weighs 180 lbs. He has dark brown
hair that is short and kept managed on the sides in a high fade while the
rest is kept long enough to style (usually a quaff style). He keeps his facial
hair stubble. His body style is lean, showing he has some strength. He is
often found wearing long sleeved shirts or professional clothing with jeans.

Last edited by CiaraLeilah on Wed May 09, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:58 pm 

Bored

Wow, these forms are great! Definitely accepted and I hope to continue the RP, even if some people cannot come back to RP. @CiaraLeilah, thank you for joining and I apologize for not seeing this sooner! Ignore most of the PM I sent you as you've already sent your forms in. Thanks again, and if you would like you can post a response for the RP. I will likely produce one in the near future (tonight).

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:33 pm 

That's great. I had read the OCC because I kept seeing it. I avoided it because I have listened to the song its named after so many times that it kind of annoys me. But I got really bored so I read it. Then I sent a email while I was working on characters. Then, after I posted the characters, I read over the IC Thread and found that the last post was like a month ago. So I kind of felt a bit sad. But thank you for still willing to continue the roleplay. I will post sometime soon (within the next 3 1/2 hours). Once again, thank you.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:36 pm 

Bored

Yeah no problem! Like I said, life got in the way for the last month or so and I just couldn't keep up with RP life, so I had to take a little time off.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:49 pm 

Don't worry about it. Life has a way in doing that to the best of us.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:24 am 

Yeah. I got 2 posts out today. I was hoping to get another one in, but I got a headache and it is messing up my mental capability to actually think about what to put down. So, I'll have to post tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:29 am 

Bored

Don't worry about it! Great first two posts! I am glad to be RPing back on this site again and the RP again. Thank you for RPing, I'll be online tomorrow as well, just maybe later in the day around 2 PM EST.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:41 pm 

Screen name: Wolfcry

Name: Jain van Der Weste
Physical Description ~ Jain was a lean 6,2 specimen of a man with grey (green/blue) eyes and straight darkish brown hair. Eyesight is something that was desired due to him being in need of glasses. Jain prefers to be rather dressed, warm sweaters and long sleeved shirts are always a go to set, but if to hot the beanie will suffice for comfort clothing (obviously wears other clothes then as well).
- side note: If possible I thought it might be interesting to make Jain unable to shift fully into human form due to have been attacked mid-shifting years prior. Whether this is due to psychological trauma reasons or others, I thought it might be an interesting addition and also good entrance to the Anti-shift groups. If it is too dark no problem but I thought it was worth a pitch.
Physical Description Anthro: Now with the height of 6,6 Jain has sharp green eyes and is covered in a dirty grey fur coat. Having the desire to add a little fashion and to show a little decency he Jain wears either loos fitting short or jeans but preferably no shirt since it rubs up the fur in the wrong way however the beanie always stays on.
Personality : Timid but by no means a pushover and will stand up for those & things he feels passionate about. Requires little amount of companions, however the few friends that he does have will never be left out in the cold. Jain although commonly under preforms in comparison to others he will always put maximum effort into it.
Your Animal Form (with description): Jain is a large dirty grey colored wolf with sharp green eyes.
Cabin #: Cabin number two
Crush: Negative
Code: Spirit
Other: N/A

Last edited by wolfcry on Sun May 27, 2018 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 pm 

Bored

Hi @wolfcry! Thanks for joining and I'll add Jain in when I get the chance. Though, can you give me a day or so to think about your pitch. I want to put some thought into the pitch and try to fit it in the plot.

Also, your first photo is not appearing in the spoiler window, just thought you should know

View Likes PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:12 am 

Hey @Joby_wan_Kenobi, awesome i'm looking forward to be RPing with you all! And by all means no rush! I am in my end of the year exams so I should "technically" be studying. Also if you need any information in regards to the pitch don't hesitate to give me a shout!

And got the picture fixed, It seems the renowned picture thief made a little mistake hehe.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:00 pm 

Bored

Hey, @wolfcry, can you explain a little bit as to what Jain's appearance is whilst human? I'm fine with the pitch, but the appearance kind of has to be subtle in my opinion. Like, he can't have his muzzle a part of his face or he walks on all four as a human. That's a little freaky lol. Just let me know what he'll look like while human, and we'll go from there!

For example, characters can do certain aspects of the animals forms, but its very small. Like for my two wolves, they can show their canines or growl like a wolf would. Over time, characters can develop abilities of their animal forms, such as hearing, (possibly night vision, NOT sure about this one yet, still debating).

View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:04 pm 

Sup @Joby_wan_Kenobi , yeah no problem! The initial idea was that Jain would be fully anthropomorphic (bipedal) whilst in human form “as close as possible anyway”. What I implied with anthropomorphic is that Jain would literally be unable to shift past the bipedal phase. This would mean he would be standing on his two legs whilst being fully covered in fur from muzzle to tail, if you will. This would be due to an unfortunate encounter with these, erasers I believe you guys are going with? What I originally intended was that Jain would have psychological trauma from that encounter, his wolf side unwilling to leave whilst shifting thus resulting in the anthropomorphic state that he would currently find himself in. The angel of the connection between human side and wolf side is a plot I always wanted to study and play with.
Now if you would rather prefer that the attributes are subtle I think if the ears of his wolf form, tail and paw feet (think spice and wolf in regards to the attributes) it would be enough to work that angel that I intended with my character.
The attributes for the most part will be mostly used for cosmetic purposes, the ears will increase hearing but I’m pretty sure you guys already have that either way in your characters human form anyway.
I hope this clarified your questions, and I can’t wait to start. Hope to hear from you soon!
P.s. a human on all fours would be creepy lol *thinks of human sized naked mol rat and shudders*