All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 am 

I'm just here to RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

I am. I'm just waiting on others to post. But waiting for weeks on end is killing my morale.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:23 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Patience...the others have busy lives..work, college and kids. Heads up I am moving in June. I expect it to go smoothly and have already arranged cable. Just have to call them and the movers. I am getting my first apartment and it is in a smaller town. I am in a shopping center in the middle of shops, restaurants, and live music. I have always lived in the suburbs. I am so excited to rejoin society after 3 years. I am going to get a mobile chair or scooter until I can walk uphill.

I am nervous too. Never been totally on my own. I have friends only a few miles away.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:30 pm 

I'm just here to RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

sounds awesome. take care. I'm afraid I don't have the kind of patience required for this type of RP. Motto is dead. Leave him in the cave to rot.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:07 pm 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I am interested! I will have to post my CS tomorrow though as it is getting late on my end!

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7