All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bonjour all!
(I am fairly new to this whole OOC thing, so if I miss anything, please feel free to point it out to me. (These comments/questions you can leave below or PM me!) )
This roleplay was inspired by a side-character that I had used in a previous rp with someone else and I just wanted to expand on her character arc.
She is a dark elf, but by no means does she dabble in the dark arts or anything like that. She does have the ability to manipulate/create fire and is prone to get frustrated a bit easily. Her father was murdered by her uncle and she is just out for revenge. And she wants the crown and is seeking help from enemy kingdoms that surround her uncles' kingdom.

Enjoy!
--Mel--

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:07 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

-Strolls in and gets comfy-

Any specific things you want filled out in a character sheet?

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:12 am 

Ooh, um....good question!
(Again, I do apologize for the lack of structure here. Hopefully this post will remedy the chaos...*fingers cross*)

The main plot:
For now, the main plot is my character-Loatonial-seeking help from neighboring countries/bandits/outlaws, etc to come up with a good plan to exact revenge upon her uncle. You can have free reign on this. If you want to be one of the kings' from the neighboring countries, or the leader of a band of outlaws, or even one of the townspeople who wants to start a rebellion, then go for it. I have no qualms with whatever you write, just so long as it makes sense.

Some guidelines:
-(I know everyone knows this) Please, no god-modding.
-Romance is totally fine, but steer clear of any descriptive/ play by play details. If there is going to be sex in this rp, then write it tastefully with it fading to black before anything intense happens. So, I guess...PG-13?
-Killing off characters: Killing off your own characters is fine, but please do ask other people's permission before you wack off their heads-or burn them to a crisp.
-Have fun! :) <3

Joining Form:
User name:
Characters name:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Other:

(I'm super excited to start this rp! I think it's going to be fun!)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:10 am 

(To get this ball rolling, I suppose I shall enter in my characters' info.)

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/4e/54/f24e ... 3e2593.jpg
Username: Melanie
Characters name: Loatonial
Age: A elf that has just reached 'adulthood'. So, in human years: I'd say around 22.
Physical Description: She has light grey skin and her eyes are a dull green and her face is very slender and attractive looking, but her eyes hold the expression of sorrow, regret and anger. She is tall and slender and wears mostly neutral colors-greys, blacks, tans, browns, etc. Her hair is long enough to reach the middle of her back-even in a low ponytail.
Personality: Like I said in the previous posts, Loatonial is angry, and she does have a slight temper-which she takes after her father-which can get her into trouble with her uncle and other kings, etc. While she is angry, she deeply desires someone to be with her for she feels the weight of sorrow crushing her down. She is very determined and focused and is not the greatest when it comes to not having her way. She does have her kind moments though, and she is willing to negotiate with people who are like minded. Loatonial also doesn't really care what others think about her, but on the same coin, she wants to show that she can be ruthless enough to go head to head with any male.
(That's all I can think of right now, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or leave a comment below!)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:20 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Username: Asterous
Character's Name: Falkor Lárusson
Physical Description: (I hope pictures work)
| +

Personality: Falkor is a product of his upbringing. Focused, a hard worker, and persistent in whatever he sets his mind on. On the other side of this is his short temper, and his aggressive nature. He can easily overlook the feelings of others, more concerned with what he wants and how he'll get it. Slow to warm up to others, and even slower to trust them, Falkor tends to work alone, and prefer his own company over that of others. He is also told he has a mean streak, having thrown people overboard into the freezing waters of the north for minor inconveniences.
Other:
Weapons:
2 Axes | +

2 Pistols | +

Ship:
NorĂ°anvindurinn | +

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:01 pm 

(Ooh, he looks super badass. I love it! ^^)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:52 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

yo, If you're still looking for scoundrels to throw into this I would like to join

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:15 am 

Hey ShadowsVictor! I would love for you to join! The more scoundrels the better! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:21 am 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Hi Melanie, this looks interesting! Can I write one of the rebellious townspeople?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:41 am 

Heck yes, Deumeawyn!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:10 pm 

1st Year (1)

Username: ShadowsVictor
Characters name: Mikael Dankoskfy only known by his alias of Swift Death
Physical Description: of what people know of this mysterious man is very little, a handful have seen his face and lived. they recall Brown hair that was cut and grown wildly on one side some random patches of boldness, and other strands of hair that gown down to neck level, and clean cut, and well kept on the other. he has a slender frame, and is missing two digits on his left hand
Personality: he prefers to keep to the shadows, living a solitude life and the very few he does let close to him know him as nothing short of a maniac, he is as likely to kill his friends as he is his enemies. having two different personality's one full of hate, dread. and blood thirst unstable, and paranoid of everything, and the other that is overall nice, he gives to the poor, and helps where ever he can, but always wears a mask, and has killed someone for simply jesting that his mask was going to be removed, his secretiveness is his most precious possession.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/89/03/35890363a8b3603d6d788f01667f7f83.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:14 pm 

(Ooh, Mikael looks suuper awesome! I can't wait for the story to start!)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:27 pm 

1st Year (1)

Thank you :) and I too can't wait for this to start.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 pm 

Alright, friends, now that you have your characters lined up, definitely feel free to post on the actual rp thread. I'm getting ansty and I can't wait! :)

PostThis post was deleted by Deumeawyn on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:11 pm.
Reason: Made a big mistake
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:13 pm 

(OOps... deleted by mistake)

Character name: Tina
Physical Description: Short, roughly 5' and weighing a mere 100 pounds, her brown hair hangs lazily down over her shoulder and to the middle of her back, and her blue-grey eyes can be piercing.
Personality: She is spry and rough. Working at the inn has taught her much, and keeps her ears filled with gossip and news. She was just as vocal, and knew how to play the crowd by passing and planting a word here and there into ears that would react to such news.
Other: Tina was very much her father's daughter. Her father Tim, was known in many lands and some called him an enchanter. Whether he was or was not remains an open question, but Tina surely learned much from him. She has a limited ability to change her looks, like hair colour and eye colour, but still appears with the same frame and facial features.

(I'm a little vague in the world, so hope this works. Will edit in more later re background.)

Posted an intro hooking into Melanies's last post. This should be fun to write! :)

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:32 am 

Fear the plant

As requested... :D

User name: Botany
Characters name: He will admit to "Azar"
Physical Description: May wear a cloak to mask his appearance, but doesn't wear a shirt due to the large number of 1-2 inch spines protruding from his arms and shoulders. Spines are also in evidence on his neck, face, and through his white hair. His eyes are molten orange and his ears are pointed. It is difficult to tell if he is wearing odd black armour on his arms and legs, or if his body simply turns to obsidian. There seems to be actual molten... something... flowing on the surface of his skin, feeding into these odd appendages. The fact that he wears pants that vanish into this armour argues he wears boots, except that the "boots" have clawed toes that move like real feet. He carries a pair of swords that seem to be made from the same obsidian black material. The inspiration for his appearance is Eli by Sandara on Deviantart: https://pre00.deviantart.net/7442/th/pr ... andara.jpg
Personality: He often seems to have a relatively simplistic or black and white manner of viewing events. There is very little beyond his own amusement or interest that will cause him to involve himself in another's cause, though he does seek attention.
Other: His touch can burn. His powers cause him to live in pain.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:37 pm 

Love your piccy Mel!

And I see I hadn't subscribed to this thread!