All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: V.I.R.U.S. (OOC)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:45 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Virtually Integrated Robotic User Symbiotic Suits, Or VIRUS suits as the public refers to them.

Family name:
User Name:
VIRUS Suit Type:
VIRUS Suit Explanation:
Backstory:
Appearance of suit:
Appearance of person without suit:

Family name: Jake R. Daniels
User Name: Syphonicator
Virus Suit Type: Parasite.
Virus Suit Explanation: feeds off emotional state, and allows the user differing abilities based on emotions.
Backstory: is an adopted child, having spent the first 15 years of his life in foster care. is extremely weak physically due to his Virus Type, But is able to dish out a lot of damage.
Appearance of Suit:

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: V.I.R.U.S.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:27 am 

Family name: Madeline West
User Name: Xenopheria
VIRUS Suit Type: Matriarch
VIRUS Suit Explanation: The Matriarch is a modern take on airborne infantry of wars long past. Its accuracy, combined with the ability deploy a swarm of attack drones makes it a force to be reckoned with, provided its user is sufficiently skilled. Individual drones are trivial to dispatch, but combined with the Matriarch's long range precision strike, make for interesting combat to say the least.
Backstory: Madeline is the eldest child of her parents Jonathan and Katheline West, with her younger sister, Renee being four years younger. She and her father share a passion for military history, which in turn kindled her interest in Virus suit systems.
Appearance of suit: Image
Appearance of person without suit: Image

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: V.I.R.U.S. (OOC)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:36 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Family name: Whitemoon
User Name: Kevin
VIRUS Suit Type:Mod Hacker 2000
VIRUS Suit Explanation: The Mod Hacker 2000 is much like its other Hacker type virus suits being able to hack into any instillation blasting through code barriers and firewalls in a matter of seconds, However the 2000 series has been modified to allow the hacker to break into other virus suits, to improve, repair, and even take over other suits and their abilities.
Backstory: Kevin has been on the streets all of his childhood, Family was too poor to afford anything besides their daily bread. When he became of age he joined the military and quickly rose through the ranks all the way up to captain until a private virus company saw his skills in hacking to be useful. Paying a handsome price they bought Kevin's contract from the military and now use him to hunt down "disappointments" to the company.
Appearance of suit:
https://img00.deviantart.net/0d3b/i/2013/114/a/3/galaxy_saga__applibot__orbital_sniper_advanced_by_djahal-d62trjr.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/80/c3/bd80c3491853866e553c66b6a88e0f24.jpg

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle