All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Long Ago There was a time hatch buried at the center of the earth. The time hatch could only be used once. The ancients who buried in knew that there would be a time of great peril and knew future generations would need it.

To get to the time hatch, we have to find the secret map, Dodge demons and lord knows what else. When you get to the time hatch we have to use it to go back in time at stop the peril that has come upon us.

The peril is that all the continents are coming together. and when they come together the earth will disappear into a black hole and everything becomes backwards which will eventually kill everything.

The Map is in an underground labyrinth. Don't worry we won't have to search in an underground temple for half the RP, There is magic. The ancients used it, and it has began to awaken in people that have the ancient's blood running strong in them over the past twenty years. The first few liches happened by accident, and began to convert promising individuals.

Magic Limitations:
Not anyone can cast spells. The ability is passed down from birth. There are two paths for a mage. 1: Consume demon's blood. This is the most difficult way. By doing so you may lose your humanity, and are no longer considered a mage. Your magic is much stronger than that of a mage. You become a abomination that feeds on demons as vampires feed on mortals. Without a strong steadying hand, you may become worse than the demons that you consume. You are now called a lich. You desire demon blood. To stay at your most powerful you must consume at least a pint a day. Each day after without drinking the blood, you lose 10% of your power. This is the path of power and greed.
2: The path of humanity. Practice your magic day in and day out. The only way to attain power to match a lich is to find a specific type of crystal and embed it in an object to channel your power through. You are called a mage.
This can be done by a lich as well, but requires the crystallized blood of an A class demon. This is usually obtained through a pact with the demon, in which the lich must construct a flesh golem for the demon to channel its power through to our world, while trapped in theirs, in return for the demon's blood.

Killing Demons- Slash the throat and stab the heart. Demons are classified:
D class demons that don't require hosts such as goblins, imps, and other small demons that would be quite weak comparatively to the other demons.

C class demons would require a host, but would merely possess the host, and pose a medium level threat. Pretty much just ghosts and ghouls that take over people.

B class demons require a host, this demon would cause the host to take extraordinary abilities and powers.

A class demons wouldn't require a host, but would require a portal to enter into our realm, and would be ridiculously powerful. And as the world gets closer to collapse, the portals start showing up across the globe.

A Windingo- Is a sort of demon but they were once human and the human turned into a cannibal and due to the extra blood and power gained from eating humans it cause it to be very fast and ravenous.

More detail on Liches and Magi: It is possible to form a bond with up to three magic or demonic gems. Magic gems will not bond with a Lich. Demonic gems will corrupt a normal magi, and cause them to go insane, and eventually feral.

Some demons are resistant to certain types of magic, so use common sense when using magic. For example: Launching a fireball at a fire demon is a really, really bad idea.

A lich's magic is less effective against iron and silver. This isn't to say if you're standing behind medium sized iron kite shield you aren't going to get burned if a lich decides to try to turn you into a scorch mark. The iron shield wouldn't get very hot unless it was a very powerful fireball. Silver would remain unaffected by the magic, but provides little practical use otherwise as armor. A mage's magic is not effected by iron and silver.

In short, a lich is pretty much a vampire that isn't affected by sunlight, feeds on demon blood, and can use magic. The whole cross thing won't work. And stakes will work, but then again, what WON'T die from a stake to the heart?

Most liches are evil, due to the nature, but there are a select few that have stay good. Or at least haven't turned pure evil yet...

Any other things trying to stop us you may make up.

You can be anything you want.

Character sheet:
Name:
Race:
Special abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background Information:

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:49 pm 

Name:Aria Davis
Type:Vampire
Powers: Teleportation.
Personality:Happy go lucky. Loves freedom. High spirited. A leader.
Bio:Aria Davis has been 'missing' since 15. She ran away and at age 19 she was attacked by a vampire. She wonders around, killing demons as she comes across them. She found out about the map and all when she was reading about it in an old book she found. She is trying to find someone who has magic to help her find the map. She is 5'1". And 99ibs. She is strong fast and isn't easy to trick.
Appearance:Image

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Name:Lyzrac Eldauc
Race:Lich (Race prior to Lichdom: Human)
Special abilities:The usual abilities of a lich. Enhanced speed, strength, and intellect than that of his former self. Able to use magic, aided by one demonic gem inlaid into the pommel of an adamant longsword, crafted by magic.
Age:21 (Actual age 50, but due to the almost non-existent metabolism of a lich)
Personality:A bit quiet. Unemotional. Constantly in flux trying to fight his demonic nature. Thinks methodically and logically. Not your usual traveling companion.
Appearance: 5'10"Image
Background information: Coverted into a lich 29 years ago. One of the first. Obtained a demonic crystal by tricking an A class demon. He obtained the blood of the demon, and spent two weeks crystalizing it with magic. He then hunted down the abomination he created for the demon and slew it using his newly empowered sword.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Alrighty, Sammy. You told me to pretty much be the harbenger of doom.
Where shall I point my Doomage Skills? Do you want me to post my idea here, or PM it to you?

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 pm 

You can post your ideas here. and then you can just pop in the IC freely.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Word. My idea:
You and the dude go to your friends house for your ammo, but your friend isn't there. You go in anyways, and can't find him and **** and then you get your ammo and *BAM* I pull a Meg and I'm a demon and I've done killed him/her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm 

Too late.... but you can still pull a Meg and when i get all my **** kill him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 pm 

'Kay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm 

Lala. hold on.
i gotta get my ****. I'll get my **** when i post again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 pm 

I just posted. It should fit but if it doesn't, let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm 

Okay now meg needs to kill sean or something. like slit his throat.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 pm 

Ugh.
Just disregard the last one.
I can't delete it because the "X" is missing and I don't feel like messing with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 pm 

okay.
i fissed it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm 

Fanks, Casper.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm 

All right yall, Meg's outty for now. I'll bring her back later, probably.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 pm 

Lol okay.