All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:01 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

My wanna be map

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154236694 ... ed-public/

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:10 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

if you need an actual map I have software for that sort of thing. Just need the names of everything and a location (N, NE, E, SE, S ,SW, W, NW, Central Territory)

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:18 pm 

I have come back!

nice, Dizzle!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 pm 

I have come back!

Introduction to The Wizards

The Celt people (Wizards and Witches) have lived for centuries due to their customs, heritage and fertility of the land they live in. They also have been divided into different groups according to their specialty, however, these were disappearing slowly as the wars became more fierce. In the current time, there’s only 5 Houses left: Novarista, Marga, Tamia, Oshu, and Turii.

Ravennire Blair

Race: Wizard (Witch)

Title: Head of House of Heritage, Novarista.

Actual Age: 109 Years.

Physical Description: Just like above with green eyes.

Age appearance: 19

Defining features - Symbol of the house is in her chest.

Abilities

Weaponary: A Book.

Powers specific to race and/ or type:
Magic, specifically Divination and Incantation

Bio

Personality: Cheerful, very interested in books, a bit dumbfounded.

General past:
Ravennire became the head of House Novarista after her father passed away in mysterious ways. Many were against the idea of being the new leader, but due to the rules of the tradition, she must comply. Ravennire didn’t have a good relationship with her father, despite trying hard to please him in becoming a great Witch. Due to the rising war, Ravennire has been on pressure to lead the house and all of the Wizards.

Fun Fact!:
House Novarista took over the rule of the Wizard Region after the most powerful house, House Adran, was destroyed. Ravennire’s father was chosen to lead and now she is the one leading, though the houses around her are in conflict with the opposition.

Strengths:
Anything holy and pure, white dresses, a good book.

Weaknesses:
Powerful magic made by Djinns, A purple rose called "Sarka" , powerful dark magic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narder Domme

Race: Wizard

Title: Son of the leader of House Oshu, “The great pupeteer”

Actual Age: 334 years

Physical Description

Age Appearance: 40
Defining features - scars, tattoos, physical impairments, etc:
Normal physical description things: Tall, black skin with long hair, red and blue eyes (picture above)

Abilities

Weaponary: A wooden staff.
Powers specific to race and/ or type. (Example - wizards djinns and fae use magic): Voodoo magic (using objects or anything related to a certain person or group)

Bio

Personality: Sarcastic, a bit pessimistic and serious when he needs to be.

General past:
Narder saw the end of the War after seeing his lover die along with her House (Shaman). After that, Narder swore he will never forgive his enemies and won't even trust his own house. He was one of the people against House Novarista to raise to power after house shaman was gone. Because of this, Narder has grown distant to the other witches houses.

Fun Fact!:
His house was one of the 5 houses that accepted marriages from other houses. The ones that don’t follow this is Novarista and Wicca.

Last edited by cuteharuna on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:37 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Umm... You do realize that the wizards are on the Demons side, right?

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:18 am 

I have come back!

Hell, stress does make you forget things. I'll fix it later.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:35 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Well they could be split. As we meet in neutral lands the lady could wanna be with the fae and the mn could wanna be with the demons and we each take one and we call it a day.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:54 am 

I should post more interest checks...

Name: Mikaela Mephistotle
Race: Angel
Title: God
Her When not in combat.
Combat Gear
Fallen angel form

Actual age: 86
Apparent Age: 18
Height: 5' 8"
Figure: Lithe
Hair color: Gold
Hair length: Upper back
Eye color: Green
No scars or tattoos.

Bio
Mika is sweet dedicated and hard working. She is deeply loyal to the Fae due to how they helped stabilize her lands after an immense civil war. Mika is a new god, the old god having ruled for many thousands of years. When he died the issue of succession consumed the angels. Eventually, though her unwavering ideals and resolve... and a lot of help she came to power. She barely looked like a teenager when she did, but now her word is respected as law as she ushered in another golden age for the angels.

Personality wise, she can come off as a bit naive at times and stubborn to the point of Insanity other times. Her family is wide and extended with many half and full brothers and sisters. Most being far older than her. That was a problem at first but eventually her raw power was recognized, especially when she gained the privileges of god. Other than that she really enjoys talking with and taking ideas from other races, so as to strengthen her own.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:33 pm 

I have come back!

Yo, Haruna here:

Kitti, sorry to be a backstabber of the worst kind, but due to time, I can't participate in the rp. I give up the Wizard role to another person.

Sooooooooooo sorry!!!

PostThis post was deleted by cuteharuna on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:33 pm.
Reason: double post