All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:33 am 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Here lies questions, ideas, chatting etc.

In 2010 there was peace. There was the calm, blissfully modern, lands of Dylostri. This world was split into factions of supernaturals, running parallel to Earth. Decades before (circa 1940s) there was a war to take over both Dylostri and Earth, but the Fae king lost his life protecting them from the Demons. His adviser, ally, and friend was tasked with caring for is wife and children. Which is where we begin. The eldest Fae child free to take over from his mother had ruled with a firm yet gentle hand. Fae moderated alliances of the Vampires with peoples such as the Witches. The Vampires oversaw deals between the Fae and the Angels as well as Fae and the Jinns. All deals were made on neutral ground known as Corsante. For the next 3 years there was sense of joy and peace. Then everything changed when the Demons attacked. The Demons had quickly gathered army as well as the other factions, remembering the bloodshed of the last war. But these warriors were stronger, even more fierce than before. After 3 years of peace, trouble was brewing once again. Demons showed up everywhere. Rexalon of the Wolf Shifters, Tessamina of the Fae, Lantri of the Djinns, Sereneti of the Angels. As well as Clovenio of the Wizards, Mortalia of the Vampires, Shormine of the Elves, and the demons resided in Havoc.

On August 17, 2013, on the plains of Corsante, the Demons declared war on all who opposed them.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:20 pm 

Floating

Character Sheet Outline

Team/Side

General Info

1. Name
2. Picture
3. Race
4. Title
5. Actual Age

Physical Description

1. Age Appearance
2. Defining features - scars, tattoos, physical impairments, etc.
3. Normal physical description things

Abilities

1. Weaponary
2. Powers specific to race and/ or type. (Example - wizards djinns and fae use magic)

Bio

1. Personality
2. General past
3. Fun Fact - optional

Likes and Dislikes are optional
Strengths and Weaknesses are optional

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Last edited by KittiQueen on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by KittiQueen on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:19 pm.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:08 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

what's the level of technology in this war? just asking for my characters bio's

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 pm 

Floating

Think within the last decade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 pm 

Floating

Skylar Alexi Zolenteski

Race - Fae
Title - King
Actual Age - 90

Abilities

Powers - Medium Healing Magic, Advanced Water/Ice Magic
Weaponary - Bow and Arrow, Sniper Rifle, Handgun, Swords

Image Image

Physical Description

Appearance Age - 19
Height - 5'10
Figure - Lithe
Hair Color - Silver
Hair Length - Mid - Lower Back
Eye Color - Purple
Skin Tone - Lightly Tanned
Tattoo(s) - Right shoulder - Wolf
Scar(s) - Left Cheek

Bio

Skylar has 2 sides. The ruler/warrior and the hippy daredevil. The ruler and warrior is no nonsense. He handles all major, potentially dangerous, disputes such as war, or capital charges. As a warrior, he fights this his heart and his spirit. Literally, he fights with his spirit animal, Chibi, a grey wolf. As he grew up he was taught to always be prepared. He was also taught to never be caught off guard, never without the necessary means, as his late father had. Resulting in his excessive amount of both modern and tradtional skills. They swore that if he was unprotected by hus guards he would always be able to protect himself.

He grew up with a harder life as only child until it was into his early teens. His mother had remarried and gave birth to his little sister of whom he loves dearly. As future king he was tutored but decided he also wanted a normal education. So he goes to school with a shy, hippy, cool kid vibe. (By hippy, I mean, pastels, peace protests, and flower crowns.*) Very few people within his school know of his identity. Those that do are his closest friends. When he isn't doing his kingly duties hes often playing truth or dare or even just riding around enjoying the wind at his back. Or he's protesting something... Lets just say he can be a rebel sometimes.

* Example Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:48 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Title: Emperor
Race: Demon

General Info

Name: Geraak Demaui Synsrei
Picture:Image
Title: Emperor
Race: Demon

Physical Description

1. Age Appearance: mid 30's
2. Defining features - gray skin, red eyes, devil like horns that resemble a 7 point buck, and a right arm made of a malleable but sturdy crystalline substance covered in armor. this arm was crafted by a loyal wizard when he lost the original one while killing the prior Fae King.
3. Normal physical description things: never seen without his armor, which covers his entire lower half and chest area, as well as his right arm.

Abilities

1. Weaponry: a broadaxe, a revolver enchanted to shoot fireballs and his arm which can change shape into a crystalline shield, among other things such as a jagged sword-like protrusion.
2. Powers specific to race and/ or type: Demonic Arcane powers. basically Death and destruction centric spells

Bio

1. Personality: Cold and calculating, does everything with a thought out reason. Quick to anger and does not value lives, even those of his subordinates that follow him with respect.
2. General past: He was told as a child that those who are weak do not deserve to live. He therefore saw the Fae as weak and decided that he would cleanse the world of their filth unless they joined him, which the Fae King of course refused. during the ensuing battle, he lost his right arm, but was victorious in his quest... but there was always another in line for the throne, so he retreated and plotted against the races that might oppose him. Gathering other factions to his cause, the wizards cast a spell which returned his arm to him, and after waiting for a generation, he once again called for war.
3. Fun Fact - He does not view Djinns as weak, even as they are the opposition. He respects them, but is not above killing them

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:03 pm 

Floating

Poor Factions have their work cut out for them. And i also hope i dont have a defector cuz of "respect"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:18 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

1. Name: Yuri Uaphrin
2. Picture
3. Race: Wolf/Werewolf
4. Title: Commander
5. Actual Age: 227 human years old

Physical Description

1. Age Appearance: 34
2. Defining features - Incredibly tall and muscularly built thanks to his wolf genetics.
3. Normal physical description things: Long white hair, dark brown eyes, handsome, clean shaven.

Abilities

1. Weaponary: Greatsword and armor.
2. Powers: Super strength, speed, agility, athleticism. Super durability and fast healing capabilities. Does not succomb to fatigue, highly honed senses(especially smell). Can transform between wolf and human-like form at will but during a full moon he is forced to transform into a werewolf.

Bio: "I can tell you exactly the day I got bit. Something like that you never forget, let me tell you, or at least I don't; The year was 1824 and it was dead in the middle of summer. I was visitng my sister in Louisiana, she and her husband had just had a kid a few years back so I figured I'd go see the little runt. Everything was going great, we were hanging out for a few days riding through the country, camping, fishing, hunting, all of that bonding nonsense. Then one day the kid decides he wants to go to the fair that rolling in town and asked if I would go with them before I left. How do I say no to that adorable face? Well I don't and off to the fair we went, and what a fair it was; games, shows, shops, live bands playing wonderful music. It was a great place to be: until you get bitten by a wolf that turns out to be a mystical undead creature. Now I know what you're thinking; 'Whoa, where did that come from all of a sudden?' Well, I'll tell you that it really did happen all of a sudden. There I was walking with my nephew heading towards one of the several large carousels the fair had when a huge commotion started happening a few hundred feet away from us down an alley. People started screaming and running around as apparently something awful was heading our way. Before I could get a grasp on what was going on I see this flash of white darting down the street heading in the very direction that my nephew and I are heading. Focusing on the white streak I realize it is a rather large wolf being chased by many people who are screaming many sort of remarks at it. I've never seen such chaos over a single wolf, though to be honest I've never seen a wolf that big before and knowing their nature in general it isn't the dumbest thing to be a little frightened. As the wolf raced far out of reach of its pursuers I noticed that it was sort of eyeing me the entire time it moved, as if it was trying to lock on to me. Out of nowhere the creature shifts its direction and heads towards us. Now, my gut instinct told me that this was not usual behavior for a wolf trying to run from humans. So either this one had to be mad or had something wrong with it. Either way, the first thing I did was put my nephew behind me. Trying to outrun the beast would have been a fruitless expenditure of energy and trying to make my nephew run away while I distract the wolf would just put the child in danger. So I just act as a shield. This turned out to be just as fruitless considering the fact that the wolf had no interest in the child, that much was evident by its unquavering focus it had on me, never once moving its eyes from mine. In just a few moments the beast had closed the gap and was ripping out my throat before I could think of it. I remember hearing my nephew screaming as the wolf stood triumphantly over my body, ignoring the wailing child that continuously beat on his backside. Then everything shifted to black. The next thing I knew I was waking up in the middle of the woods, naked, with not a pain or any sign of having been harmed. And guess who was there with me... the same prick who turned me but instead of a wolf he is now in human form telling me about some sort of clash between mythical beings thats been going on for years and how he wanted someone to help him fight in it. Of course at first I thought it to be a load of hogwash but it didn't take long after that for me to be convinced. I was stronger, much stronger than any human could ever be, and fast, so very fast. For years the one who turned me trained me to be a fighter like him so I could help in the war that he said would inevitably come. He died during a brutal and ever since then I have been on my own and I know for certain that he was right; the war is coming and its a shame that he won't be around to see what comes of it."

Attachments:
212160_screenshots_2015-10-14_00001.jpg
212160_screenshots_2015-10-14_00001.jpg [ 581.57 KiB | Viewed 15332 times ]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:26 pm 

Floating

Which intro do you like better

We start on neutral grounds. The date is January 3rd, 2014. Some defend, some offend. Some protect, some destroy. It's all a matter of perspective. One thing that everyone knows, this is war. How it starts, how it ends. Now that's the question. This is the story of war. Who wins, who loses, who dies, who lives, bonds forged and severed, this is a tale as old as time. It begun in 2013, 5 months ago the Demons declared war.

We start on the neutral grounds. The date is January 3rd, 2014. 5 months ago, in 2013, the Demons declared war. Some defend, some offend. Some protect, some destroy. It's all a matter of perspective. One thing that everyone knows, this is war. How it starts, how it ends. Now that's the question. This is the story of war. Who wins, who loses, who dies, who lives, bonds forged and severed, this is a tale as old as time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:13 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I like the order of the 2nd one, myself. The way it ends with a tale as old as time makes a good transition into the story of the RP I think.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:05 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

I also prefer the second one. It flows better imho

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:57 pm 

I have come back!

I like the second one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:10 am 

Floating

Thanks. Major decision time though. Should/Could I change this to an Alpha RP? If I were to change it to Alpha would you still do it?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:12 am 

I have come back!

I don't mind if you do.

Sent from my Cellphone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:09 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

If you do change it to an Alpha RP I may respond less frequently. I don't tend to do well in Alpha.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 pm 

Floating

People. Behold my awesomeness and lack of procrastination. I posted the intro.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:35 pm 

I have come back!

I'll post my stuff tonight, sorry for the big delay.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:15 pm 

Floating

Tis fine my friend. I know of another who delays longer than you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:37 pm 

Floating

I have a plan but it requires all of you to get there. Fun fact: Skylar wont be there when you get their.