All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Refuge of Omens OOC 1x1
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:02 pm 

Location: I'm in the wind,trees, and rain. Everywhere, yet no where all at once.
Blog: View Blog (0)

The country of Egraine is peaceful. The people happy, and the nobles competent in their duties to the masses, at least that is what it appears to be. On the surface the kingdom seems like a perfectly ordered place, but under it all the population is blissfully ignorant of the dangers that lay in wait, and soon the fate of everything will fall into the hands of two very unlikely heros.

Character sheet

Name:
Personality:
Race:
Appearance:
Brief bio:
Other:

My character

Name:
Flint Sherwood
Personality:
Flint is a bit of a stubborn mule. He lives by the words; Do what ever you want, because you only live once, might as well live fun. He's a bit of a rough individual, and can be rather rude and brash at times, but despite being a con man, and criminal, he does have a good heart, though he tries hard to hide it.
Race:
Human
Appearance:
Fint in tall and gangly, standing at 6' tall with a moderate build. His hair is a bright red, and his eyes a lovely hazel, that often make him stand out from the other dirty and poor masses.
Brief bio:
Flint was born to a single mother, who spent her time teaching him her crafts of enchanting items, and objects, a means to help bring in money. Flint took to the lessons wonderfully, and for a time he had a simple, but happy childhood, until an illness swept through the lower town, taking with it his mother. From there on, Flint lived a harsh, hungry life, learning to fend for himself and make due with what was given, and later on learning that what wasn't given could be taken.
Other:
Though his main business is that of casting illegal, and unsanctioned enchantments, Flint likes to think himself a rather smart businessman, and salesman, and in most cases he is, being able to talk a man into buying almost anything using charm, and a few well placed lies.

Please excuse my slow replies. I currently work 6 or 7 days a week, and now with Hurricane Irma effecting my county I wont know when I might have access to power next. Hopefully things will get fixed soon. Thank you for understanding!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 pm 

Suuuuper bored, hmu with RP ideas ^^

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Alma Astuto

Personality: Alma is a serious, no nonsense sort of woman. She prides herself in her cunning nature and intellectual prowess. She has grown cold and apathetic to many things after getting exhausted by caring too much for years. She can be painfully blunt at times, but honesty is one of her core values. That paired with loyalty serve as the foundation for her personal morals.

Race: Half-Elf

Appearance:

She is a bit tall for a woman, standing at about five foot seven. Her hair is nearly always pulled back for convenience, but it is quite wavy when down.

Brief bio: When she was young she showed a promising magic inclination, so her parents sold her off to a nobleman for a high price. She was treated like a prized possession. She was taught many things along with lessons to help cultivate her natural talent. Over the years she became a trusted advisor to the nobleman. Initially, she wanted to use her newfound influence to the benefit of others, but she soon found her efforts were always in vain. If any progress was made at all, it would soon be erased. She realized the only one she could look out for effectively was herself. Currently, she simply tries to maintain the status quo by doing as she is directed, too exhausted to bring herself to try for anything more even if deep down she knows she should show more resilience.

Other: With the right materials, Alma can make a potion for just about anything. She is currently studying pyromancy and has yet to master it. She has a weakness for music, but hasn't danced in years out of fear of appearing frivolous. She is easily flustered when things go unexpectedly and often gets caught up over thinking unpredictable phenomena in an attempt to understand them more thoroughly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace