All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

In a galaxy outside of The Milky Way and yet it dips into The Milky Way for a week out of the Earth year, is a galaxy was called The Bridge Mix for it was a mixture of unique masses of geodes and meteors that float around the galaxy. It was newly made for magic users or the ones with a Magical Core. In this galaxy is a lonely planet called Safe Haven. It had a warm star called Solaria and a cooler star called Lunaria. They each ruled for 12 hours out of the day.
On Safe Haven was a land mass called Sanctuary. On Sanctuary was a small community of magic users. Most of the magic users were of the common stock. Only one stood out and that one was Lady Violetta. She was given the job of running an academy of magic. All of these people were once from Earth but they do not remember being there except Lady Violetta. She needed to remember for she was to get students from Earth that had a magical core. None of them will be happy that they would be taken from Earth to study for a time. Hopefully they won’t regret leaving home. Only time will tell………
You will be sent a valuable letter if you join. It is for free tuition at Mystical Magickal Mansion Academy. Be on the lookout for it!
Feel free to fill out one of the following forms and either enroll or be a staff member in one of the best Academies available.
Name:
Personality:
History:

Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind):
1)
2)
3)
4)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm 

This will hold more information soon!

Rooms:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Class Schedule:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:15 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

what's rank of the basic 4?

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:19 pm 

There are 4 Basic Core Elements- Fire, Water, Earth and Air/wind. Put your strongest Core Element first and your weakest Element last in the list.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:20 pm 

One more thing is that you do not have any magic until you have arrived at the accademy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:35 pm 

How many characters are allowed per person?

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:40 pm 

No more than two or I'll be confused. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 pm 

Name: Elodie Floros
Likes: Playing the flute, drawing, reading books, animals, cooking, sewing, listening to music, being outside
Dislikes: Being picked on, people staring at her, being called on in class
Personality: Has a shy personality, and doesn't really like to stick out from the rest. She's content with staying on the sidelines, though many tell her with her talent she could take spotlight or center stage. She cares deeply for others, though has a hard time being able to show it due to her timidness.
History: Was adopted into a moderately rich home when she was just a baby. She had a somewhat normal life, though many people often told her she was unique and different from others. She was a talented girl and was very intelligent. She never felt like she fit in with the people she was around, at home or at school. Often times she could be found by herself, minding her own business reading a book or drawing. She graduated from high school at the top of her class a year earlier than the rest, as she'd been allowed to skip a grade.

1) Air/Wind
2) Water
3) Earth
4) Fire

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:48 pm 

Shadow_Heart- Very good Character! Accepted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:24 pm 

Name: 三郎 '火崎' 森の声 / Saburou 'Hisaki' Morinosei
Likes: Teasing and playing pranks, joking around, listening to music, baseball, fast food, hanging out with friends
Dislikes: Bullies, people who can't take a joke, being bored
Personality: Has a bright, playful, cheery personality. Can see the fun in everything, and is always joking around and smiling with his friends, or even by himself. Very rarely do you see him with an upset look on his face. He likes to make jolts at himself because even though he is very sporty and physically fit, he has the appearance of what one might call a 'nerd'. He doesn't mind though.
History: Saburou grew up in Kozagawa (古座川町? Kozagawa-chō), a town located in Higashimuro District (東牟婁郡), Wakayama Prefecture (和歌山県), Japan. His family was of his mother, father, little sister Akiko (明子), and two older brothers Ichirou (一郎) and Jirou (二郎). They all lived in a small house, though somehow Saburou got his own room. For school, he had to ride the bus and then the train to Kushimoto (串本町? Kushimoto-chō), a coastal town located in Higashimuro District, Wakayama Prefecture in western Japan. Growing up a rather comfortable life, though not without its bumps and bruises, Saburou managed to enjoy every moment, day by day. He got average grades in school, was in sports club (baseball), and had a few good friends. Graduated from high school with decent grades. Currently, he has a part-time job.

1) Fire
2) Air/Wind
3) Earth
4) Water

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:42 pm 

Shadow_Heart- Another Good character! Accepted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Zarya Kai Vesely
Likes: Music, singing, learning, reading, animals, cooking/baking
Dislikes: Jerks, bullies, liars, her father, being compared to her older sister
Personality: She has a confident, elegant, but somewhat aloof air about her. Because of the way she carries herself, many see her as stuck-up, snobby, or uptight. She tends to be rather calm and, save the few things that trigger her temper, she rarely seems bothered by anything. She is very earnest, tending to take things seriously and put her all into everything she does. Because she tends to be more serious than others, she isn't always the best at jokes, although she may try, depending on the person. To those close to her, she has a sweet and kind side, but she also has a fierce, protective side. She tends not to care what people think about her, so in general, she doesn't hesitate to speak her mind and stand up for herself or others, should the need arise.
History: She grew up the middle child of three, her family consisting of her father, step-mother, an older half-sister, and a younger half-brother. Her family was rich and powerful and they weren't afraid to flaunt it. From the beginning, she was pushed to be the best, to be successful at everything she did. Despite the fact that very intelligent and excelled at everything her parents made her learn, from music, singing, and dancing to academics, she was always compared to her older sister--something she grew to loathe. Partially to distract herself from her family and lack of friends, and partially to shorten the time she spent in college, she took dual-credit classes all through high-school, and ended up graduating top of her class from a private academy at the age of fifteen, then transferring straight into a university. She is currently in her final semester at the university.

Because of her dedication to her studies and the fact that she is often misunderstood, she never really had many friends in school. Even those who tried to pretend to be her friend in order to use her were few and far between because of her father. When she was four years old, he was investigated for the death of her mother, his second wife, less than a decade after the death of his first wife. Because of his position, power, and the lack of evidence to support his involvement, he was never tried or convicted, but some people were still leery of the family after that, and by proxy, they were wary of her. Because of this, Zarya was always something of an outsider. She never fit in anywhere, not even with her family. When she was younger this made her feel sad and insecure, but as she grew older, she got used to it, and kind of developed the idea that she didn't really need friends. Whether or not she truly believes that, or if it's simply a lie she tells herself so that it doesn't hurt so much that she is alone, is unclear, even to her. Regardless, she hopes that this can be a new start for her. A place where not everyone knows who she is, or rather who her family is. A place where she can be herself, where she can be accepted, or rejected by others for who she is, not who her family is. A place where maybe, just maybe, she can actually make friends and become a person she can be proud to see looking back at her in the mirror.

1) Water
2) Air/wind
3) Fire
4) Earth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:25 pm 

Amara- That is a good character! You are accepted.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:11 pm 

Name: Jaxon Marshall

Likes: Running, sports, science, Othello (the play, not the character), the strong, the successful, the elite.

Dislikes: Solely one thing, the weak.

Personality: Decisive and calculating, the glimmer and sign of a high level of intelligence is apparent in Jaxon's eyes. Enjoying complex and intricate challenges, Jaxon is truly an individual who thinks outside of the box.

History: At the age of four, Jaxon had become an orphan due to the death of his parents. They had died in a bank shoot out, one of which left Jaxon with an extremely strong loss of childhood innocence. As he aged for that moment on, he quickly learned that the world only served the best, hence creating his notion that only the best were allowed to survive while the rest would be wiped out. This in turn, caused Jaxon to strive for the top score in every competition, no matter how big or small. His drive is to get an indisputable first place, and nothing will stop him.

1) Fire

2) Earth

3) Air/Wind

4) WaterImage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm 

iiReaper- Quite an interesting character! You are accepted!

If anyone knows of anyone who might like to join, please let me know. I plan on start Friday evening.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:18 pm 

ORIENTATION WILL START ON FRIDAY EVENING! JOIN UP SOON TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS ROUND!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:57 pm 

This the Official Entry Level Class List:
Period 1 Basic Core Elements
Lady Allison will teach this class
Air/Wind Magic
1- Make a small breeze.
2- Gusts- short blast of wind that lasts 30-40 seconds.
3- Blasts of wind – can last up to 10 to20 minutes depending on experience.
4- Create and manipulate wind currents
5- Make a sturdy wind- lasting for up to an hour depending on experience
6- Make a wind devil- small whirlwind

Fire/Heat Magic
1- Make a spark
2- Small flame
3- Heat something up
4- Fire balls
5- Heat wave- waves of a heat forced towards an object or creature

Water Magic
1- Make water move without touching
2- Pull water out of air
3- Water Spout- a small water devil
4- Throw a stream of water
5- Heat wave- waves of a heat forced towards an object or creature

Earth Magic
1- Trembling- Make ground tremble
2- Rising 1-Make ground rise up into a mole hill
3- Shaking- Make pebbles move
4- Rising 2-Make ground rise up into a hill

Period 2 Secondary Core Elementals
Lady Violetta will teach this class
Cold Magic
1- Cold Drawing-Draw heat away from things
2- Hail- small balls of ice up to the size of golf balls
3- Ice Balls- small balls of ice up to the size of baseball

Sound Magic
1- Ventriloquist- able to throw voice to various locations

Period 3 Creatureology and Mental Magicks By Master Thomas
Master Thomas will teach this class
Anatomy of Your Own Pet, Familiar, Companion, Dragon
1. Mind bonding with your Creatures.

Lunch

Period 4 Outside of the Body Abilities
Lady Violetta will teach this class
Light Magic
1- Shining-Brighten darker areas
2- Light ball- Create a ball of light
3- Light Flash- a bright light that temporally blinds creatures
4- Reflect- a light shield that reflects the magic away from the user. Can be
flat or concave or convex

Period 5 Plantology
Ranger Druid Zane will teach this class
This class meets in the Green House Section.
Learn hbow to prepare the soil, plant seeds and trees and how to grow them.

Period 6 Plantology Lab
Ranger Druid Zane will teach this class
Meets in the Garden Club House.
1. Growth- Make common plants grow slightly faster
2. Encourage- Persuade common plants to do something
3. Learn all equipment in the lab-Use the chart given to you

Period 7 Physical Training
Master Thomas will teach this class
Physical Fitness Weight Room
1. Tread Mill
2. Bicycle
3. Abs Machine
4. Work Bench
5. Dumb Bells
6. Rowing Machine
7. Leg Machine

Period 8 Independent Study
One of the staff will be on hand to assist with the Independent Study Labs but the AutoBots will actually do the teaching.
1. Archaic Language – Monday and Thursday
2. Calligraphy- Wednesday
3. Musical Instrument- Tuesday and Friday

Dinner
Free Time
Lights Out

I will be posting the IC in the morning. You may post your entry post. Your entry post must include something about reading the letter, putting the pendent on, then you will be automatically whisked away to the Academy. You may experience anything that you wish at the beginning of the whisking but you will soon black out while moving through to the Fall where you will land on a grassy area that is is very spongey.

If you have any questions or comments, now is the time to speak up!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:15 pm 

We have started! Please post here:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=52375&p=391945#p391945

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 pm 

I will be back a bit later and will respond more then. I have more things to put on the 1st post and I will post them later. See you soon!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:49 am 

Sorry it took awhile to get my post up, I had to attend multiple graduations. But it's up at last!