All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Im really sorry everyone for the long absence. But I am happy to say that I will be posting tomorrow, so don't fret. Also thank you everyone for the support and prayers, it really helped push me through.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:25 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

Glad to hear you are doing a bit better now. No need to apologize! But I'm sure we all look forward to having you back. :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:30 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I am glad that the healing process has been working on you. I hope all will continue and my thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:54 pm 

Thanks everyone. Also, sorry for the long wait but I've finally posted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:31 pm 

Welcome back Reaper!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:53 am 

Thank you very much :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:34 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Hey, so just a heads up, I won't be able to post as often as I used to for two reasons: I now have a job, and will be busy more often, and secondly, I've been having a lot of health issues lately and just have not been up to writing a lot. Usually, RPs are my outpost for when things get like this but recently I've been in a slump. Hopefully, you all can understand this.

I WILL be getting on the site still, though a number of posts/writing I do will not be as frequent. I WILL try to post when I can, and I'll try my hardest to stay at my peak condition, but of course, I can't make any promises.

Well, I hope this is okay with you all.

Sincerely,

Shadow_Heart

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:52 pm 

@Shadow---------
I understand. Post as often as you can, please and take care of your health as well as any other issues. RL comes first.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:01 am 

You're in my thoughts and prayers, Shadow_Heart. Make sure to take care of yourself, give yourself rest, and try not to overwork yourself. If you need any help, don't be afraid to tell us.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:51 pm 

Sorry if it's too long!

Name: Iris Rut Stefansson

Appearance:Image

5ft3 with long blond hair typically wearing a wool head cap and a heavy coat of sort along with a variety of warm clothing mainly a pink hand knitted scarf from their mother. Their blue eyes are typically framed with small oval ice blue glasses.

Likes: Sitting down and reading a good old book. Iris rather like's to write and draw. Napping. Enjoy's a conversation or two. Coffee. Running. Doll making. Order.

Dislikes: Large crowds. Tea. Winter. Rain. The Unpredictable/Chao's.

Personality: Iris is best described as someone rather reserved. Someone who prefers's to listen and assess a situation before rushing in. Calm orderly and quiet. They prefer to have everything tucked away and done with plenty of time to spare. They prefer to focus on one thing and one thing only. To get it done and be done with it.

Despite this Iris is not especially rude to those they dislike preferring to showcase a mask of neutrality towards those she dislikes or who show dislike to her. Hoping they would lose interest and leave her alone. However, when she is actually speaking with friends she becomes a bit more animated. Asking question's and actually proving eager to learn about them. Iris has an insatiable curiosity towards things they enjoy or people they enjoy and will openly pry into other people's business.

This is actually shown in their hobby of doll making which they try to make accurate and life like dolls. They use these dolls and try to get them as accurate to life as they can from its posture to every button in its clothing they are very attentive to detail. The reasoning being behind this is twofold. Working on something inspired by a person inspires them and urges them on to learn more about others and understand them. To memorize and remember how they hold themselves and genuinely many times Iris finds herself making a friend via these interactions and her parent's have always encouraged this hobby due to Iris always having been a shy child in their youth.

History: Iris is actually from Greenland. Her father a commercial fisher man and her mother is mainly a stay at home mom. Iris led a rather boring life in the rather disconnected landmass that is Greenland. Iris grew up in Narsaq the ninth largest town in Greenland.

Despite its title, the town of Narsaq barely sports over a thousand people and Iris is actually more used to a more rural lifestyle than initially would be believed.Homeschooled and tutored by their mother Iris had little reason to head into town and in truth had few friend's in the town.

She in truth took up doll making by her mother's heading. It had started as their mother's scheme to actually have them interact with people in town more and make friend's. Giving her an allowance and allowing her to buy the supplies she needed for the making of doll's surprisingly enough did help her make a few friends. From sheep farmer's to other various people of the town thread was a valuable commodity as well as many other types of fabric string and other material used for clothing.

It was actually due to one boy that she grew to make dolls of people specifically. She had always focused on things such as sheep animals and fish on her doll's never truly people. That boy was Eirikur Eysteinn Armannsson. 14 year's old to Iris's 16 and a sheep herder at that it was a wonder that Iris was able to stand the boy in the first place, to be frank.

He was excitable he was frank and he was honest to a tee almost obnoxiously so at times. If not for one event Iris and him would have never been friends. It was a rather cold morning, as usual, to be honest, and it seemed like a relatively normal day for Iris in their mind. They were walking to the thread store a half finished doll in their hand. Needle's in the other. Their wallet full of Danish Krone's to pay for the supplies in their pocket.

A blizzard rolled up. This was obviously not the best of new's considering Greenland's plummeting temperatures and how early in the morning it was. Iris was unable to really find many shelters and trying to get back home or to town Iris got lost. Iris's parents obviously concerned and worried for their daughter who wasn't home with such a violent and intense blizzard brewing called as many people as they could. This included Eirikur's parents.

Happening to hear what was happening Eirikur vehemently begged and pleaded with his parent's to go out and rescue her knowing that she would have been on her walk to the store and his parent's actually ventured forth into the blizzard a sled of snow dog Huskies bringing them along. Iris was found weak alone and freezing to death and was brought back to the homestead of Eirkur and his parent's. Weak tired and frostbitten Iris worked on the half finished doll she had.

By the time she woke up after having passed up several hours later she had realized she had made a doll of Eirkur. This was the start of a friendship and her doll making began to mean something to her. People she found interesting people she cared about. She made dolls of them and worked to make sure they were beautiful and gave them out as gifts.

Iris had lived like that for a few years now and while they may still feel some apprehension toward's meeting other's Iris was left a changed person. It was after all this. That Iris received the letter to go to this academy. Emboldened by the change's in her life and the good it had brought her. Iris uncharacteristically took a chance and enrolled at the Academy.

Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind):
1) Earth
2) Water
3) Air
4)Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:05 am 

AbstractTraitorHero- Iris is accepted into the RP. I will officially start the RP tomorrow evening.

I hope that everyone will be able to start then.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:33 am 

Okay then! It's great to meet you. I typically go by Ath and I hope we can have a nice time I suppose. I run on Pacific time.

But either way am I allowed to post my intro in the thread or should I wait until tomorrow evening? TC7.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:08 pm 

Go ahead and post. This RP is running very slow.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:16 am 

First post finished.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:23 pm 

AbstractTraitorHero- Thank you! Anyone else ready to post?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:23 pm 

I'm waiting.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:26 pm 

I've posted.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:29 pm 

I'm still going to wait. I don't like writing sporadically. I'm going to wait until iiReaper replies.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:32 pm 

I understand. I just like to keep the RP moving so that I don't forget what is going on. LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:26 pm 

I'm sorry to say this, but American is not a language

Click Me!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next