All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Heroes and Villians
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:03 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

So, welcome to OOC thread. To recap

Set in the DC universe, we are different villians and heroes who kind of idolize well known characters. Its almost based on the game, DC universe. I'm hoping we could kind of flesh out a plot or something with this, but we could also just jump in and see how it goes.

I know I kind of monopolized two of thdbbiggest villians but I'm willing to give up the joker if needed. I can rewrite my character a bit so its just for Harley. Just let me know

Name:
Alias:
Mentor(s):
Ability(s):
Other Info:
Bio:
Personality:

Name: Skyler Devin
Alias: Jester (may change the name to something more creative when I actually think of something)
Mentor(s): Joker and Harley Quinn
Ability(-ies): Tech-Wiz Can create many things- weapons, explosives, robots
Other info: has a Pit bull named Chester
Bio: Skyler "Skye" began to idolize the clown couple as a child. She saw the pair make the news on almost a weekly basis. At first it was just entertaining, but when she reached her preteen years, she began to really analyze the two. She tried to rationalize the way they acted. Soon, her whole life became consumed with the clowns. She started tinkering and creating wherever she went. She started getting in trouble at school for blowing up lockers and starting fires from failed experaments. In highschool she was shunned, outcast. She was known as the "phsyco" of the school. They made fun of her from afar but in reality, they were scared of her. She really wasn't all that crazy. She had a rational mind, knew things she did was technically wrong, and what she called the "good side" of her always fought in her mind. But she was so consumed with pleasing the Joker and Harley that she tried her hardest to be just like them. Her life was consumed with thoughts of pleasing the two. She began going out of her way to cause chaos. She even created a different person for her outings. One day, she finally caught her big break. She was walking around town with her dog Chester, when she heard sirens and screams. She ran to the scene but was immediately knocked down by the Joker and Harley bolting down the street. A ways behind them were the cops, giving chase to the two. Skye leapt into action. She reached in her bag and pulled out a rope with two balls attached to each end. She threw it towards the cops, immediately tripping them. She began to run, pulling out a box with a button. She pressed it and heard the yells from behind her, and she smiled. Inside the balls where little sensors that sent out electric shocks through the metal wire connecting them.
Skye rounded the corner with glee on her face, only to find the clown couple standing there looking annoyed and impressed. Of course they had a plan to escape, but they knew what Skye did took guts and loyalty. They invited her to their base where after much debate, Harley finally convinced Joker to accept Skye as a lacky. Skye was overjoyed and now does everything in her power to prove she deserves to be in their shadows.
Personality:Though definitly not as insane as the clown couple, Skye is definitly off her rocker. You'd have to be to idolize the two. Of course the side she hates is her rational side, which she fights on a daily basis. She tends to have a temper and is easily goaded. She is loyal to the two to the death and would do anything for them.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Heroes and Villians
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:36 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I will admit, I do not know the comics very well (I just like to watch the tv shows and movies) and I also never got the game or know anything about it. But I like superheros! Let me know if you want me to change anything. I find that her nickname is my favorite xD

Name: Maryland "Mary" Coral
Alias: Firework Archer (given by Green Arrow)
Mentor(s): Green Arrow
Ability(s): Archery, acrobat, and tinker
Other Info: She has bright ginger hair that stands out like a sore thumb and can be hard to manage. Green Arrow tends to tease her about it along with her last name before getting an arrow aimed at his face.

Bio: Mary started archery at a young age. She was part of a club at school and did amazing at contest. Though she kept to the 'formal' archery that her school and contest required, she enjoyed playing with her archery outside of the formal setting and giving herself challenges. She was in awe of how powerful and superhuman Green Arrow's archery was even though he wasn't a superhuman in anyway from what she heard. She decided after a long time that she would try and gain his attention in hopes of getting trained by him to better herself at archery and to become a better archer than Green Arrow.

She set up her own personal archery course in secrecy from her parents and friends at an abandon warehouse in hopes of challenging herself to become better at battle archery like Green Arrow. She set up rigs that moved and targets that popped up. She loved to tinker and create new things, though she was no expert, and had most fun setting up the little challenges she created for herself. She practiced whenever she could and made sure no one ever found out.

She was able to steal a police scanner awhile back from her friend's father (whose a cop) and listened in to try and pinpoint a location of Green Arrow to impress him. When she found an opportunity, she headed out in a black hoodie and dark jeans with her bow and quiver of arrows. She was able to sneak up into the scene with pure luck and tried to help Green Arrow with her own archery. When her attempt worked and she was able to tie down a few of the bad guys but caught the attention of his enemy, she realized she was in no way ready for actual combat. Green Arrow ended up rescuing her and brought her to safety, only to give her a scolding and telling her that her dream was pointless after she confessed to him her dream of becoming like him.

As he turned around, she shot and arrow that notched into the wall next to his head and told him that she would never give up on her dream. Green Arrow decided to take her in and teach her so she wouldn't go out and get herself killed and became impressed by her natural talent and quick learning skills.

Personality: Known as the 'popular' girl, Mary tends to make friends easily and be the center of attention. Though she enjoys this, her true self prefers reading and being alone most of the time. She feels that she can easily be herself when she's by herself rather than hiding behind formality in her everyday life. She is easy going, friendly, and overall a goody two-shoes. She loves to challenge herself. She absolutely hates when people tease her about her ginger hair and gained the nickname "Firework" when she went off on a boy who teased her about her hair and gave him a bloody nose. She could easily be described as having two faces, one where her anger burst free like a firework and goes on a rampage and another where she's sweet little ginger Mary who everyone loves and adores.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:53 pm 

Awesome bio. No need to have played the game. And no need to be a huge comic buff. I mean I guess I wouldn't even care if it was made up heroes or villians we look up to, I just really liked the idea of having the clown couple as mentors lol.

So I hope we get a few more people but i kind of have an idea if its just us, that is if you wanna stay if its just us. The idea will work with others as well I guess.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:13 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I don't mind it just being us. :D It's completely up to you. I'm up for whatever :p

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:00 pm 

@Yue hey were you still interested in this? Sorry (again) about not getting back to you on this. I wasn't in a good place to actually START anything. (I was fine with the others cuz I was already were started.) But I'm up for actually starting this if you wanna do a 1x1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Hey! I'm still up for this but I will admit I do have my hands sort of full with roleplays.
If you don't mind this being a super slow roleplay, I'm all up for it being a 1x1 of some sort XD

Do you want to do just one character each or multiple characters? I feel like this roleplay would be great with multiple but it's up to you :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:26 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

It sounds like this has been dead for a while, but it's something I'd be interested in if it's not. Let me know. I'll do a scarecrow lacky. XwX