All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sir Edwards Academy
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:39 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I may change that then, not sure. I guess we will see when it comes up lol.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:47 am 

Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

True, though that reminds me I do have to ask everyone something once we have all the sheets in.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:26 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Name:Phytos
Race:Centaur

Appearance:

Class: Archer(Primary)/Mage(Secondary)

Personality: Phytos is usually quiet, yet friendly as he tries to make as many friends as he can. Caring and normally a pacifist, unless his friends are in danger or he is protecting someone.
Magic: Magic Arrows, Levitation (of other things)

Weapon(s): Bow and Enchanted Quiver (Endless Arrows)

Armour: Normally leather armor over his human half, an arm guard on his left arm and heavy leather armor over his horse half, equipped with satchels and a space for someone to sit if needed, not really a saddle though. Centaurs consider it degrading to be ridden, unless it's an emergency or under certain circumstances.

Fighting Style: Phytos is usually some kind of support for others, using specialized arrows for whatever the situation calls for. Solo, he is more like a silent sniper.
Relationship: No relationship yet. He doesn't know that many people yet due to how secluded he was.

Bio:
Phytos was raised by humans on a farm on the outskirts of a small town after his village in the forest was destroyed due to a raid and forest fire. An elderly couple found him in their fields of their farm and took him in, nursed him back to health and adopted the Centaur child. Phytos enjoyed his quiet life on a farm, helping out and earning a lean, muscular body in the process. In his spare time, he enjoyed target practice with his bow his Father had made for him, and quickly learned the art of the Fletcher due to the large number of arrows he lost or broken.

It wasn't until his teen years that frequent trips to a local apothecary allowed him to learn the arcane arts, and soon his arrow tips were empowered with many different spells, reigniting his passion for archery. After a close call with another forest fire and rekindling some bad past memories, his parents decided that he was in need of further inspiration and possibly companionship so they enrolled him in Sir Edward's Academy to further hone his skills. Because he had been home schooled and somewhat isolated his entire life, he had become very naive about the world and thought the experience would be best.

Before he left, his Mother had given him a hand crafted Quiver to compliment his Father's bow, the apothecary in town gifted an enchantment on it to never run out of arrows. Thankful for his gifts, he packed his few belongings on his back and made his way to the Academy.

Misc: Being from the Country, Phytos has had minimal exposure to different races and technology, the most being a radio and a television, along with a corded wall phone. He has only been exposed to Humans, yet is obviously aware that he is different. Although he is a Centaur, he has been raised Human and is only familiar with their ideals and customs, not his own race's.

Although Centaurs consider being ridden an insult or a disgrace, being raised Human, Phytos doesn't mind and considers it as just being helpful. Due to his strong farmer's body, he is able to carry some considerable weight, along with a spell the Apothecary taught him to make things lighter or even weightless, he can carry nearly anything that will fit on his back.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:17 pm 

2nd Year (1)

To everyone! I will be adding a another class to the list, if anyone wants to make another character, or even just wants to check out the classes :p

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 pm 

I hope this is still open it's such a cool idea!

Name: Jax
Race: Half orc
Appearance: Jax stands at about 5’2” and is slighter than regular orcs but still pretty well built. Her skin is a dusty light brown with a green tone that’s not as pronounced as it would be if she was a full orc. Her thick dark hair is shaved on either side in a long mohawk and usually pulled back in a tight braid that goes down to the small of her back although occasionally she ties it back in a bun on top of her head. Her eyes are a lighter golden brown and her thick downturned eyebrows give her a permanently worried expression. When not training she usually wears a black and white windbreaker with a plain top and athletic shorts
Class: Knight- paladin
Personality: Jax is desperate to prove herself in some way. She tends to be very focused on her training and usually comes across as antisocial or rude because of it. Although not the most social, she tries to be a friendly and positive person. She can get pretty angry at times but tries to stay calm at all times.
Magic: She’s still trying to learn some healing magic and can do some light related spells like making a shield
Weapon(s): a 40 inch longsword
Armour: Jax’s armor is light leather
Fighting Style: Jax is sort of a dirty fighter, she doesn’t have any specific technique for fighting and relies more on being faster and stronger than her opponents. If swordfighting doesn’t work she may just drop the sword and throw a punch or try to cheat. Jax relies on speed and her sword is already heavy so she wears light armor. She’s not very good at magic yet but is working to perfect a shield made of light she can defend herself and others with. At the moment she doesn’t use magic that much when fighting but is trying to get better.
Relationship: n/a
Bio: Jax has no last name. Even now, she still doesn’t know who her parents were and which was orc and which was human but it’s never really bothered her. She was raised in Quekar by her ‘aunt’, a retired soldier who just sort of adopted Jax at a young age. Her aunt wanted Jax to be able to protect herself and so taught her how to fight. Eventually Jax started trying to learn magic and went beyond what her aunt could teach her in terms of fighting so she sent her to Sir Edwards to train and become an officail knight.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:36 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Very nice @azile as to everyone else I'll be closing this down, big rps don't work to well. We have two others who have to post there characters.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:20 pm 

Bored

Yeah I know the feeling of having large RPs. I have my Disney After Dark RP, which has a bunch of us, but as long as we have a good control of what's going on, then I'm fine with larger RPs.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:57 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Yeah, also there will be a posting order! The order will be decided after everyone has one post down. So pretty much I am start/finish, say Joby you post after me then you're 1.

Also just because I might as well ask. The normal way I play the rp is that we start at the academy, academy gets attack, we all join up as a squad and then go to fight the thee school. But we could just stay at the academy this time. What do you all think eh?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:43 am 

Bored

I think if we train for maybe a month or two, then a surprise attack would be good because we don't want to be thrown into the conflict right away. It would literally throwing a group of people together and expecting them to defend without knowing their strengths and weaknesses with each other. I feel like we can come up with some good subplots for this RP lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:57 am 

2nd Year (1)

Well that sounds good, I'll have to first think of a good way as to way everyone is put in this squad haha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:32 am 

Yeah having everyone jump into battle right off the bat without character interaction wasnt that great. I'd rater get to know everyone's character a bit first.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:06 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I agree with what everyone else is saying. Staying at school for awhile to kind of get into that and then have a challenge appear after we've met and gotten to know one another in some way. By then we may have developed a few relationships/friendships or rivalries that may make the challenge more challenging :p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sounds good! Now where the hell are the other two >.>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:47 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jaime needs some time to shine!

Enviado desde mi LG-D851 mediante Tapatalk

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:51 pm 

Bored

I'll try to reply to you guys, but I'm at school right now, so I have classes and likely won't be able to reply until 3pm EST.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:21 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Well, we don't really need to be talking right now :p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:24 pm 

2nd Year (1)

@LadyKate43 @Cer Kamber you two still want to play? Or am I just being a dick as you are making characters? :p

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:53 pm 

Once you get the final characters in, can you edit the first post with the user list to character names as well? I find it helps keeping track of who's who.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:15 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Classes for most people are going till mid may so they might be MIA until then (im only partially here myself)

Enviado desde mi LG-D851 mediante Tapatalk

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:34 pm 

2nd Year (1)

@Donta I can do that, will take me some time to get it so it looks nice. But I will. Though any help with that it would be great!

@Ben that's true, unless your in high school :p

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next