All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Forgotten Children OOC
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:04 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

Blog: View Blog (0)

[BASICS]
First name:
Nicknames:
Race:
Orientation:

[PHYSICAL]
Voice:
Eyes:
Complexion:
Height:
Build:
Hair:
Tattoos/markings:

[MENTAL]
Demeanor:
Hopes:
Fears:

[FAMILY] If any:

[BACKGROUND]

Last edited by OddlyEverAfter on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:09 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

Blog: View Blog (0)

[BASICS]
First name: Tekkie (Sounds like Techy)
Nicknames: Tekkie Tot, Tek Tek
Orientation: Unknown

[PHYSICAL]
Voice: Very quite and rarely used
Eyes: A strange foggy pink
Complexion: Albino
Height: 4'0"
Build: Very small and malnourished
Hair: Snow white
Tattoos/markings: None

[MENTAL]
Demeanor: It appears as if Tekkie may not be all the way there as he hardly speaks and has trouble making and keeping eye contact. It is possible that he has some form of autism though he has never been diagnosed. Tekkie will often mumble to himself, fiddle with his hands as if he's playing with an invisible rubix cube, and swaying or rocking from foot to foot.
Hopes: To not go to bed without food
Fears: Dark places, being in crowds, being alone, loud sounds
Dislikes: People he doesn't know touching him, yelling.

[BACKGROUND]
It is unknown if Tekkie simply walked away from his parents or if he was abandoned. Tekkie has been on his own for a couple of years now and has figured out how to survive on his own. Most of his past is unknown as Tekkie hardly speaks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:08 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

[BASICS]
First name: Basil
Nicknames: N/A
Race: Caucasian
Orientation: Homosexual

[PHYSICAL]
Voice: Medium-pitched
Eyes: Honey coloured
Complexion: Lightly tanned, lots of freckles across the nose and cheekbones
Height: 6'1"
Build: Tall, and fairly lanky
Hair: Light brown with blonde highlights, short and messy looking, it tends to stick up on his head and won't stay flat no matter how much brushing
Tattoos/Markings: Small scar under his left eye

[MENTAL]
Demeanor: Calm, and some would say soothing. Basil has the air about him that makes people feel safe, even in the hardest of times.
Hopes: To give others like himself a chance at a better life
Fears: Claustrophobic, having his eyes covered, drowning
Dislikes: Arrogance, violence, close-minded people

[FAMILY] If any: Father, and two younger siblings. Mother's status is unknown.

[BACKGROUND] Basil wasn't always a street kid, he once had a home, and a family. However, when his father's business went under, tempers started to flair and he felt out with his dad over an argument long since forgotten. Not welcome in the home anymore, and against his mother's wishes, Basil left. Packed a small bag and just left without a goodbye. In part he believed it would be better this way as his younger siblings could get what was left from him leaving, giving them a better chance.

He still kept tabs on the family, sometimes leaving small gifts for his siblings when he either found something or had enough spare change to do so. He also found out that his parents had divorced, leaving his father to raise the two while their mother had left. Since, the gifts have diminished with more time spent away each time. Basil is a street kid now, and those on the streets with him are his new family.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon