All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:43 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

Blog: View Blog (0)

This will be the ooc page for the How to train your dragon rp. You will be asked to post one or both of the character sheets depending on weather you will be playing a dragon, viking, or both.

Viking CS:

Name:
Tribe:
Dragon's name (If they have a dragon):
Choice of weapon:
Appearance:
Background:

Dragon CS:
Name:
Rider's name (If they have a rider):
Class (Stike, mystery, bolder, etc):
Size (the size of a chicken, sheep, yak, tree, boat, something vikings are familiar with.)
Favorite food:
Appearance:
Background:

Feel free to add pics, expectantly of dragons!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:46 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

Dragon CS:
Name: Black Ice
Breed: Ice Fury - When I night fury egg is hatched on the highest snow capped cliff.
Rider's name (If they have a rider): No Rider
Class (Strike, mystery, bolder, etc): Strike - Ice Blast
Size (the size of a chicken, sheep, yak, tree, boat, something vikings are familiar with.) Bigger than yak, smaller than boat.
Favorite food: Frozen anything.
Appearance: Black Ice has a body like normal night fury with mostly black scales but appears to have frozen ice between and covering the black scales, like a night fury trapped in ice. Instead of the usual green or blue eyes of a night fury, Black Ice's eyes are an icy purple.
Background: Black Ice is a loner and always has been. When he was hatched he discovered that his parents weren't around, having left his egg or been killed. He learned to live on his own and the first thing he learned is to not trust other dragons or humans. Black Ice has come to the island of dragon's and has taken up the tallest peak, earning himself the name of the Banshee of the Mountains by chasing away any dragons or humans that get too close to his cliffs and letting out an eeiry shrill roar like a banshee screaming.

Pic will come later.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:02 am 

Name: Freyia Yvar
Tribe: Formerly of the clan of Estrid, a tribe living on an island just near Berk. Much of the Estrid moved to Berk so as to not create conflict with difference of opinions after most of them learned to accept dragons. Freyia now considers herself a part of Berk.
Dragon's name (If they have a dragon): no dragon
Choice of weapon: White dual swords with serrated tips usually strapped to her back.
Appearance:
Background: The Estrid clan was a clan of vikings who considered dragons to be their mortal enemies. Of course times had changed and through the influence of Berk, the Estrid clan came to a truce with the dragons. Many of their folk even began taking dragons in as their own. Freyia's father (Aesir Yvar, chief hunter of the clan) still strongly despises dragons. He has always tried to instill in his daughter's mind that dragons are evil and useful for nothing but bloodshed. As Freya grew older she longed to have her own dragon, but the only thing that ever stopped her was living under her father's roof. Now on her own as a young adult and hunter living in Berk, Freya often sails to dragon's island with some in her own age group to connect with creatures and find her own dragon.

EDITED

roleplay with me .__.

Last edited by Etoille on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 am 

Dragon CS:
Name: Nemesis
Rider's name (If they have a rider): n/a
Class (Stike, mystery, bolder, etc): Mystery - Nightfury
Size (the size of a chicken, sheep, yak, tree, boat, something vikings are familiar with.) ship
Favorite food: fish
Appearance: Nemesis looks very similar to Toothless, save his eyes are red and he has lighter blue markings on his back and wings. His wings and fins are tattered from past battles, and he bares a scar across his right eye.
Background: Not much is known of this mysterious dragon, as he rarely shows himself to others, even other dragons. He lives far on the other side of raven's point in a large cave. He only flies at night to hunt.

"I have Been many things, if you find me ignorant, enlighten me." ~Raziel

"No law, no code of conduct. You point me in the right direction, you get the hell out of my way." Logan 'Wolverine'

"I will not applaud your cleaver blasphemy. the Sarafan were saviors, defending Nosgoth from the corruption we represent. My eyes are open, Kain. I find no nobility in the un-life you rudely forced on my unwilling corpse!" ~Raziel

My Characters: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51891&p=386362#p386362

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:18 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Viking CS:
Name: Shand Avarri
Tribe: Dunehaji
Dragon's name (If they have a dragon): SandWing
Choice of weapon: Scimitar and Throwing chain
Appearance: Dark tan skin and striking amber eyes, Shand stands at about 5'11 and is built like a warrior. His people wear their hair in long braids decorated with colored beads of various sizes and are usually garbed in loose natural fiber cloth clothes made to withstand heat, though due to the cold climate of Berk Shand wears boots, shirts, pants, and a long cloak made of spotted and striped animal pelts and furs foreign to those of Berk. He wears a gold necklace as a symbol of his place in the royal family.
Background: Shand is a prince of his people, born into Dunehaji royalty as a second son he was raised not to be king, but a diplomat and a peacemaker. When he was sixteen strangers in strange garb came to his land nearly attacking their royal dragons but quickly ended the conflict when the Dunehaji people saw that the strangers were dying of thirst and had lashed out in fear, taking the strangers in over a period of time Shand learned their tongue and learned of how they became shipwrecked and of their homeland of Berk and other tales of their strange dragons and perilous travels. After a few years the Dunehaji people have built a boat with the help of the stranded vikings and have set course for Berk to return these people home and have sent Shand as a diplomat to possibly make peace and start trade with those in Berk.

Dragon CS:
Name: SandWing
Rider's name (If they have a rider): Shand Avarri
Class (Stike, mystery, bolder, etc): Mystery, Though speculated to be Boulder Class.
Size (the size of a chicken, sheep, yak, tree, boat, something vikings are familiar with.): A little larger than a yak.
Favorite food: Warm, dry sand and black powder
Appearance: Image
Background:SandWing is a SundStinger that has been raised from an egg by the Dunehaji people. As a SundStinger they are valued as a rare stead and guards used only by those born to the royal family. As a hatchling he and Shand have bonded like brothers as they have been raised together since birth and are nearly inseparable.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Last edited by Zana820 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:37 pm 

Ok gang, going to set up the ic thread today sometime. I'll send a post when I get it up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:02 pm 

Ok so my computer broke so I won't be setting up the ic page tonight >.< Hopefully I can get it fixed and I'll have it up asap!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:34 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Take your time OEA

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:16 am 

ditto. No rush here!

roleplay with me .__.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:09 pm 

Woo! I'm back gang. I'll have the ic page up within the next few days. You guys still wanna do this?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:13 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

I'm up for it. :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:53 pm 

Still as excited as when I saw the IC!

roleplay with me .__.