All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Talyn Invasion OOC
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:39 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

This is where any questions can be posted as well as charecters.

Please include:

Name
Bio

Feel free to add as much extra information as you want.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Talyn Invasion OOC
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Let me know if something needs to be changed.

Name: Samuel Levi Osias (Prefers to go by Levi)
Race: Human
Appearance:
| +

Bio: Levi came from a well off family. His parents had specialized in some business that Levi had had little interest in. Preferring to sneak off on his own little outings, Levi spent hours collecting things. He was a builder, not anything big, but smaller mechanical items. Late into the night Levi would be up tearing one item apart for the parts, and rebuilding it as something else.

Once the "invasion" started, people started disappearing. His two older sisters had already gone off with some boys they had met, Levi hadn't talked to them since, and his dad had gotten a knife to the stomach one night when he had been caught raving about the aliens here to capture and torment them all. Leaving Levi and his mother alone, Levi had done what he could to look after his mother. If that meant being stubborn, and a little headstrong to get by, than so be it. Money was useless in a crumbling society. He wasn't about to let some aliens tell him what to do, any more than he listened to the old ways.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:15 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thats great, now we just have to wait for the others.

Intrest check link:

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=51861

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:19 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Name: Aubrey Phoenix Nightfall
Race: Human
Appearance | +

Bio: BA and Masters in Archaeology, Aubrey always picked a dusty dirty bowl over a night out with friends that she didn't have. Stoic and emotionless are a few words thrown her way. Never easy to make friends and a tendency to be snappy to annoying people, which to her is about everyone.

When the Talyn came to Earth and humanity fought back, Aubrey did her best to keep her work and history of humanity safe. Even if she was never good to humanity and never acted like she cared, she still fought for humans the only way she could. She kept to herself while also making sure museum pieces and 1,000 year old vases didn't get destroyed from looters or fanatics.

-----------

Name: Adel Majid
Race: Talyn
Appearance | +
ImagePhoto credit: alaspeed by anikakinka

Bio: Adel grew up for one purpose. Be the perfect royal guard. After being assigned to the royal Prince Jaxon, Adel said goodbye to his homeland and traveled to Earth to keep Prince Jaxon safe and from harm so he could reign over the new planet. The smell of humans made his stomach sick and he missed his homeland but he took his duty seriously and he didn't plan on failing.

------------

Sorry! I didn't have much of a bio thought of for these two. Just enough to have an idea on their personality and roles. Please let me know if you want me to add more and I will haha.