All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:05 am 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to the “The Desperation of a Princess” Roleplay

Character sheet skeleton (things marked with “*” are optional :) .)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character name:
Character appearance: (picture or description both are Awesome!)
*Gender:(You don’t have to put this at all, but it’s open if you want it.)
Where they are from: (just a general small description, like an alternate earth with superpowered humans, or something.)
*Personallity:
*Backstory: (Both of these can just be revealed through rp so it’s not necessary to write it here but feel free to!)
Power set: (you don't have to go all out I just want enough information to know how your power effects the characters around you.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Princess (Fiolana.) Athlesora
Appearance:Image
From: Kingdom of Althlesora, a fantasy land at the southern tip of a continent. As a tropical peninsula she lives in a very pleasant climate, and due to the inherent magical nature of her world she also has latent potential
Personality: Formal, though a bit naive, desperate at times but will do what she can to appear as strong as possible even when she is not.
Backstory: covered in the lore story below.
Powerset: the magic of life, powerful beyond belief if wielded by a powerful and experienced mage. Sadly her youth makes being experienced impossible.

Lore Story:

*Yawn* the rather loud and very unflattering sound came from the lap of a large and greying man. He far older than he actually was with a drooped expression that lead into a long grey beard. He nudged the blonde beauty who’s head buried into his lap “You’d better get up, Fio, dinner’s about to be ready.”
The girl shook her head “But it’s comfortable here.” the man sighed, though it wasn’t an unhappy sigh. He sat there for but a moment listening to the crackling of the fire, it seemed louder than it was a second ago. He nudged her once again “How are you ever going to grow into a beautiful queen if you never eat.”
She spoke again some of the drowsiness gone from her voice “Why do I have to be the queen when you are a wonderful king dad?” Her dad’s face darkened a bit, though she was still rolled over on his lap unable to look at him
“I’m going to stop being your pillow forcefully.” He threatened jokingly.
“Fine, fine…” She pushed herself up into another yawn and stretch to which her father chuckled. The fire crackled louder, causing the king to pause and look at it. The fire was vibrant, far too vibrant, almost like it was about to explode out at him.
“Dad what’s wrong?” her face of concern pained him to look at.
“N-nothing, let’s get going.” rubbed his cheeks and stood up. Suddenly the door blasted open “King Athlesora!” he screamed before he was consumed by fire. The king stared in shock as the whole room engulfed, yet he felt no pain, “Run FIo!”

The fire cleared and he was standing in a very opulent throne room. He was older, wrinkles dotting his hands and face the large door slammed open, but instead of a servant walking through it was ranks of empire soldiers. His daughter was already running away taking the secret escape path, his words thankfully reached her even through his unexpected reminiscing.

“King Althesora!” a flamboyant voice called from a small disfigured man covered in bandages. His skin seemed to rot with boils and his voice spewed black tar. The king turned his eyes upwards to him, unsheathing a large greatsword with runic symbols crested along the blade. “To what to I owe the pleasure? Horseman of pestilence.”
“I was gonna introduce myself but My rep procede me!” he giggled derisively “This is great wonderful even! I get to debarb the king of roses.” He grinned evilly and put his hand forward. The of armor clad black knights marched towards the king black mist pouring from their helmets. They were slow almost maddeningly so. The king held his sword up and took no steps forwards. And soon enough they had surrounded him. “Foolish letting yourself get trapped.” the horsemen snapped. The king’s face curled into a grin and tapped his foot lightly. Green energy cracked through the earth beneath him causing the black knights to stumble just slightly. “HIYAAAAAAAH!” he screamed as his sword ripped through the air. He pivoted on his foot so that he’d spin in a full circle. The sword seemed to have a green dragon travel alongside it. It cleaved through eight knights with the sound of crunching metal, but no screams. Then the power suddenly dissipated leaving the king standing there breathing heavily.

“Ooooh you broke through the armor quite easily… impressive though ultimately useless.” he snapped his finger and dark gooey tendrils began to heal every knight that was just killed. The king chuckled slightly, he had accepted his fate long ago. He was far too old and past his prime to kill an army on his own, besides he had a plan. Hopefully Fio would get there soon. HE lunged stabbing one of the regenerating Knights. “RAAGH!” he let out loudly as he twisted the sword spawning a small tree within the undead man rooting him to the ground. The rest of the armor finished regenerating and began to rush him far faster than they were previously.

“HAHA HAHA!” Pestilence bellowed “Suffer, suffer and know that everyone will die.”
The king sighed “In case you were wondering I wasn’t shocked when your minions revived, this is what that leads up to!” He screamed out stabbing the ground with his glowing green sword. a green circle formed with the snared undead as its base. The small plant shot up into a mighty tree, its roots skewering the rest of the knights through their broken armor. The king strained pulling the sword out of the ground.

“My minions! You’ve perverted them! ARRGH! I’LL KILL YOU!” Pestilence broke into a sprint towards him black tendrils pouring from his bandaged body.

The king let out a long exhale knowing his time was coming soon “Long live Athlesora, Long live the princess!” he struck his sword towards pestilence who caught it with his tendrils creating an off putting squishing sound. The king felt cold slimy hands coil around his neck “Now die my wilting rose!”

Fio felt her gut wrench as she left the underside of the mountain that the castle stood upon. It was only her home for a few years, but it would be missed. “Princess its time.” And older male voice called from beside her “Use me.” Fio hesitated her voice catching as she went to protest. “Do it!” he said firmly. Then Fio nodded solemnly and put a hand to his head “I am sorry.” she said as her hand swirled with white and dark light. Then in a few moments the mountain the castle stood on seemed to turn into a mouth. It began to consume the castle, and then in one big chomp and what sounded like an explosion there was no longer a castle just a new and slightly bigger mountain.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:03 am 

The dreaded clopening shift.

Blog: View Blog (9)

Character name: Kerr Adams

Character appearance: Image

Where they are from: A small, close-knit town from Earth

Personality: Kerr is a very aloof individual, who is cool and distant in the company of others, preferring to keep her distance. To others, she appears bland and uninteresting, with no personality traits or interests that make her memorable to others. However, she is very athletic, in particular, fast and agile, and one of her priorities is to continue to improve on those strengths through practice. She is also very contemplative, preferring the company of her own thoughts as opposed to the company of other people, as a result she tends to look distracted in the company of others. She is also very boyish, keeping her hair very short and dressing in the fashion that males usually follow.

Backstory: Kerr was born into a rather well-to-do family, as an only child. Her parents were late getting married and even later having her, so they were quite aged, and rather distant and old fashioned towards their child. As a result, Kerr since young was expected to respect her parents and obey them, and there was little affection shown between them (though Kerr was quite aware that she grew up loved). Surprisingly however, her parents were quite open to her interests, allowing her to focus on athletics and archery, instilling in her that constant practice made her stronger. They also did not seem to mind her being so boyish.

In middle school, however, Kerr ran afoul of one of the biggest cliques in the school she was attending, and as a result was ostracized by her peers, all through middle and high school. Her parents were of no help to her then; she did not even dare to reveal to them what she was going through, because she did not think they would have had helpful advise, other than "pull up your socks" like what they always said. As a result, she grew very withdrawn, putting her entire heart into archery practice and running.

Kerr is currently in college, in one of the bigger cities, studying sports management. But her experiences in childhood has shaped her into a solitary and secretive individual, and as a result she has yet to make friends with any of her peers.

Power set: Kerr is an accomplished archer, who hopes to represent her country in archery in the Olympics. She is also fast and agile, able to deflect most blows by avoiding them.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:34 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Character name:
Arthur Vincent Cory

Character appearance:

Where they are from:
European Military experiment gone rogue and eventually captured and put in an American Maximum Security Holding Cell

Personality:
Most of the time he is a talkative man, a smirk never leaving his face. the rest of the time, a tortured look adorns his features like he hasn't slept for weeks(which is sometimes true)

Backstory:
Arthur was an attempt to make an unstoppable soldier from a cloned fetus... the results seemed to be in the governments favor until the child they were training smiled sadly and said, "I'm scared..."
When they asked what scared him, he replied, "Everything." and wouldn't eat, sleep or train for months. by the end of that time he was positively petrified he would get an ATD(air transmitted disease), so much so that he would kill anyone who got close. the scientists took a new approach. containing him, they spoke through an intercom and helped him set up a mental barrier system that they ASSUMED had cured his psyche...

Their mistake.

In reality, they had removed his need to care about anything concerning his fears, and since that was EVERYTHING, he was now a killing machine without a conscience. Sure, there were occasions where he'd revert to his scared interior self, but that happened few and far between missions. Then he went rogue on a mission and never came back, as Athlesora summoned him.

Power set:
A six shot revolver with six silver bullets, Enhanced strength, Mental barriers, Acrobatics sometimes to the point of hurting himself, a pair of razor floss gauntlets and lastly, regenerative serum that if injected, will heal wounds(perhaps not a power, but he also can, given the right materials, make more of the serum.)

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:46 am 

So, i'm probably just going to start tomorrow, seeing as no one else has expressed interest in joining, and besides I am excited to actually get this going, so if it is ok with you two i'd like to post the IC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:06 am 

The dreaded clopening shift.

Blog: View Blog (9)

Awesome, am looking forward to that!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:08 pm 

http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51818 IC

Sorry it took so long... my work kinda blitzed me with call ins and such.