All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:34 pm 

Feeling rather Human today...

Blog: View Blog (0)

A strange world. A dude gets transported to another dimension. Plot is to be discussed with Toa. Please do not post if you are not Toa...
(My suggested plot, if you have anything to add or change just post it and when the story is finished I will make the IC thread.)

(Blank) has lived a normal life, up until just awhile ago. (Blank) meets a strange and attractive person, and after going on a date with this mysterious person (Blank) is transported to another dimension. There, (Blank) finds that everything is strange. Everything is different, and he must adapt to life while living with the mysterious person who brought them to this world until eventually they can get back to the real world.

In this world there is mythical creatures and such, and I left the name as (Blank) so you can play as him or the guy that brings him to the other world.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:53 pm 

Looking for sheep to count.

o3o Here's Another suggestion:

In an unforgivable world, people who cannot adapt are put aside and sometimes even harassed by society. Getting a job, viewed to be easy by most, can be the exact opposite for those whom are not capable of such a feat. Of course, if you've been sheltered most of your life; played games in your free time and didn't really socialize with anyone other than when you stroked a few keys. Our soon to be hero(blank) gets an anonymous email and opens it, finding a "free job" per-say if they could complete various tests of intelligence. Having completed these tests, a piece of paper prints on its own as a certificate to the hero, and said hero gears up with their satchel then goes outside on a quest – only to find that everything has changed... The Hero's house which they had just stepped out of is gone and they're in the middle of an open courtyard, surrounding them however were individuals wearing caped cloaks around their shoulders and a star pendant by the neck. They had just been summoned to become a hero in an unknown land. What will happen next?

If I'm not here, just contact me on discord, it's easier to get-a-hold of me there.
Discord Name: Kuwa#0584
My Resume: Toa's Resume
Instagram Name: Otacodex [ Yes, there is more than one! ]
Preferred Genres: Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Medieval Fantasy, High Fantasy, Romance, FanFic, etc

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:23 pm 

Feeling rather Human today...

:D Yeah! That sounds nice, do you know what is supposed to happen next? I should probably make that up...
SAID HERO, Runs away, and doesn't know where to go, so he hides, only to be found by (blank) who takes him in and tells him about this messed up world, ruled by a huge cult who takes people from their own worlds and indoctrinates them into said cult. So our hero and second protagonist have to (Battle said cult and save this twisted world?) (Make haste to flee from this place?) (Make a community under the cult's gaze and live in peace with them?)

Or, the cloaked people recruit the hero into a (Cult)(Royal Guard)(Secret Protective Services) where he (Kills people or tries to escape)(Guards a NobleMan and works for him)(Protects people in secret, moving in the shadows!)

Also you can suggest what you want to happen next if you have an idea already and you dont like mine. And would you play the hero or the otherchar?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:43 pm 

o3o

The cloaked individuals seemed to have summoned the Hero for a reason, to be a familiar, however to see that the said summoned individual was a human who couldn't use magic. He/she was caste aside, considering they were as useless as any typical noble was; clean untouched hands. It didn't take long for the Hero to find out that the world worked similar to that of an Fantasy RPG and that there was a very clear enemy to the land of the living, a league of Necromancers attempting to take over the world by killing everything in it; while at the same time, slowly gaining political power.

I'm fine with playing either one, though I'd probably play a female character, so I guess I could be the other character.

We could also change up where hero appears instead of him coming in contact with a bunch of mages. Maybe suddenly appearing in a bustling merchant/port town or capital would be cool. o,.o/)

If I'm not here, just contact me on discord, it's easier to get-a-hold of me there.
Preferred Genres: Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Medieval Fantasy, High Fantasy, Romance, FanFic, etc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:04 am 

o,.o