2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Weapons:
Abilities: (if you have any)
Fighting style:
Ship name: (will most likely change through out the rp more then once, so say HMCS Valkyrie)
Bio:
Misc:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:49 pm 

So HMCS Valkyrie is gonna be ship name or I have another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:05 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

I just made that up, Her Majetsys Canadian Ship. :p you can make up a name, it can be any country, planet, or just about anything, earth could be unfied under one military as to what they call there ships. Or you could just be a random ship, like a sailboat named skipper :p

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:10 am 

Okay cool. I know the perfect name

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:11 am 

I'll try working on my character tomorrow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:29 am 

2nd Year (1)

Sounds good!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:40 am 

Name: Reira Yukimura
Race: Lycan
Appearance:
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/81/ae/c481ae78b6f7200bdb524ccb436b965a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://blackmarches.wdfiles.com/local--files/wolar/werewolf_by_m1ken-d4cpu2o.jpg[/img]
Personality: noble heart, headstrong, fierce when angry, can also be sarcastic and witty. She tends to stay quiet though.

Weapons: twin katana, although they seem old fasioned they can cut through flesh like any laser. The metal is indestructible. She also carries a laser gun which she rarely uses.
Abilities:
~ Can turn into a wolf at will and during a full moon.
~ has enhanced speed and strength within reason, especially as a wolf
Fighting style: Ninjutsu

Ship Name: Kaiten Maru
Bio: Reira was born in Japan during the late 27th century. At the age of 15 she ran away from her ungrateful home and joined a space crew aboard the Kaiten Maru. She worked hard, earning her keep and the trust of her crew mates. Within 5 years she rose to become a ranked officer. After another 3 years and the death of the previous leader, Reira became commander of the Katie Maru. To this day she leads her ship and crew through space as a medical transport unit.
Misc: Reira has a tribal tattoo down her spine.

Last edited by Cer Kamber on Sat May 27, 2017 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:27 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Name: Jon Slodesson
Race: Human
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/UO9pvdI.jpg
Personality: energetic, a bit talkative, does not like Anthony,a deep rage inside of him that comes out in battle, tends to space out.
Weapons: a long spear with a leaser tip, able to cut through most armour. A large shield that is able to block and deflect most leaser weapons, a small hand gun, and a small axe, made of steel.
Abilities: none as far as he knows.
Fighting style: he prefers close corders fighting, hand to hand.
Ship name: HMCS Valkyrie
Bio: Jon was born on HMCS Elizabeth, thus making him a citizen of earth and Canada. Though like many who are born in space, when he went to earth he was treated poorly. All because he wasn't actually born on earth, though of course the boy wasn't on earth long. As he farther was a caption of the UNESC, his ship the only large ship that Canada had given to them. Thus Jon grew up on a military ship, though it wasn't the worse. The only problem is that Jon would rebel against any sort of man or woman who has any kind of power over him. Including his father, thus making life all kinds of hell on the ship. When Jon was 16, his father sent him to live aboard another ship where he would be unrolled in a boot camp. Though on the way to the other ship, the small ship him and the other kids were on was attacked. They killed the crew and took the students as hostages, most of the kids were returned to there families within a month. But Jon was lift with this "Vikings" as they treated him as one of there own, though only after Jon had killed three of them when they tried to touch him after he was taken. So from that moment onward he was part of the crew, raiding other ships, stealing, doing what he wanted.
Misc:

@Cer Kamber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:20 am 

Cool. So what's up with the "does not like Anthony" thing?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:33 am 

2nd Year (1)

I meant people like cops, teachers, I just guessed at the word :p

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 am 

Okay so how u wanna start this out?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:23 am 

2nd Year (1)

Well, I was thinking you would be in some kind of freezer pod that would keep you asleep and such, the Vikings attack your ship as it's cover is a cargo ship. We unhook the pod, not realizing that you start to unfreeze, you wake up, rage, and I'm not sure from there xD if that's cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:25 am 

Hmm but why would I be in a cryogenic chamber? Illness? Fatal injury?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:38 am 

2nd Year (1)

I was thinking science experiment:p

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:39 am 

Alright. I'll have to think up a good story. You of course will have to start

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:25 am 

2nd Year (1)

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52010 Alright, this is what I have. What do you think? @Cer Kamber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:30 am 

Looks great. Ill work on my post now then im going to bed

Sent from my LG-D950G using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:49 am 

Hope you like the post :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:34 am 

2nd Year (1)

Looks great! Sorry, completely forgot about the OOC. XD Anyways, up to youhoe many you kill, and if you kill the caption, I have two ways too deal with that anyways haha.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:55 am 

She hid in Jon's room lol. And she had no clothes on in the cryo chamber. Plus clothes never survive the shift, which is why she will take them off if she has a choice.