All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Nira [Nee-ra]
Personality: Very friendly and outgoing. She loves to play games and is often happy. She always looks to the bright side of things.
Appearance: She stands at 5'6" with hazel eyes that shine more green than brown and long strawberry brown hair. She often pulls her wavy hair to the side letting it rest on the left side of her chest. When she smile slight dimples in her cheeks are visible and a few freckles lay across her nose. Her clothes consist of a purple tank top and some cropped denim shorts. Her skin is a pale tan with some freckles dotting her shoulders. her figure is average with a few curves but more on the thin side from her lack of food after her world was attacked by darkness and she was sent to a new world.
Weapon: N/A weapon. Fighting Style: she is an up front attacker and uses her hands to attack
Home World: Avatar the last air bender
Talents: Nira is excellent at cooking and swimming. She is naturally good at making friends.
Powers:
Other: Nira is unable to harm something... She knows how to fight and has sparred but has never intentionally hurt someone. She is also afraid of horses. She can sometimes be too caring of others tat she neglects her needs to take care of another.

*I was thinking about what you messaged me. I figured my character would meet up with you three at Traverse town. If there is anything I need to fix or you would like my character to be on crystal beach instead then let me know and I'll fix it up.*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Okay so I was watching TV and I got a couple more ideas for possible worlds. We probably have enough already but why not a couple more. xD Anyway I was thinking perhaps Madagascar, How to Train your Dragon, or I know it's a bit of a long shot but on of my favorite books when I was younger was Guardians of Ga'hoole and seeing the trailers for the movie has gotten me wanting to play an epic little owl.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace