All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

@Mnemosyne, Here's the OOC! We can at least formulate whatever mischief we want to lay in onto the story from here! Sorry for the delay of it, again! Also, I have no set character skelly, but you can make yours in however you see fit. :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:22 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Why the hell did i get a notification for this ?-? Sorry to ruin the OCC but thats just weird

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:29 pm 

Um... I have no idea. That's kind of odd. And no problem- sorry you got disturbed by said random notification

Edit: Right, here's my character

Name: Kyrin Taliyn
Abilities: Kyrin can create visual, auditory, and tactile illusions. However, a side-effect of this magic is that sometimes the magic conjures illusions that only affect her, and she can't control these, or even always tell them apart from reality. She has also developed a proficiency with fighting with knives since her magic isn't physically suited to combat.
Appearance:
Personality: Kyrin is a bit self-conscious about the side-effects of her magic, and as such is rather shy. However, she tries to be friendly to everyone and doesn't get angry easily or hold grudges.
History: Kyrin's parents were rather wealthy, and when they found out about the side-effects of Kyrin's magic, they were embarassed about having a child who could be seen as crazy. Because of this they had her home-schooled and kept her away from their friends so no one would find out about it, so she grew up rather isolated. When she was sixteen she left home and joined a magic guild, which went well at first. However, when the guild master found out about the side-effects he asked her to leave the guild, as he thought she would be a liability. She stayed on her own for a while before she stumbled across Fairy Tail. This time she was upfront about her issues, and to her surprise the guild was very accepting of her, so she joined the guild. She is still rather new and doesn't know most of the members well, but she is settling in rather well and is happy in the guild.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:22 pm 

Everything looks good! :) now where would you like to start? BTW my char is right here History B is the more Canon timeline Version.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:31 pm 

Wow, I somehow totally missed that you posted here, even though I have a bad habit of stalking almost every thread I've posted in O.o Not sure how that happened. But anyway, he looks like a really interesting character. As for how to start, maybe they could go out on a job together or something?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:37 pm 

My thoughts exactly. :3 Yes they'd get together to go on a job. I'll get the first post set up then hm?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 pm 

Sounds good. I may not be able to respond for a while, since I have class soon, but I'll do my best to keep track of it this time XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm 

The IC is up! Enjoy!