All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Sir Edwards Academy
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:55 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name:
Age: (with in a rage of 13-23 as this is kinda like a high school)
Race: (human, Orc, Elf, Drawf, a Half Breed, dragon-born, more to be added as people come to me with ideas, also there are sub classes of elves, orcs, and Drawfs, they are the base DnD ones like wood elf)
Appearance:
Class: ((are you a knight, a rough, a archer, maybe a Mage? Whatever you are goes here))
Personality:
Magic: (what kind of magic, how it works, how well you can use your magic, if you don't have magic you may leave blank)
Weapon(s):
Armour: (light, medium, heavy, picture or you may give a detail writing of it)
Fighting Style: (may be detail or not, as I'm sure you would rather make up how they fight as you go)
Relationship: (any kind of girlfriend, boyfriend, or any kind of close bond and who with?)
Bio:
Misc: (anything else you would like to add)
So here is the link to the classes! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IE0 ... cO8nw/edit

So I am really getting into making this rp, I'll be adding more to this first post, such as a map of the world, a map of the campus. Details of wars that are going on, and maybe even the history of the races <.> haha maybe I should move it to Alpha. Anyways I hope you have fun making a character and I hope more are to join.

There are five kingdoms in Estax, each has a wide range of races held with in its boarders. But those who rule are the most prominent races in the kingdom. First we have Qekar Kingdom, Qekar is ruled by the humans, most of the kingdom is covered in a large forest. The trees standing taller then Giants, the trees are close together, the forest floor covered in shrubs and small trees, there are many animals that called this place home. Though to the fare west lays a ocean that brings trade in from the kingdom of Anthyr. Though there is a problem with Qekar, it is very easy to get lost in the forest. Even following rivers could prove pointless, so it's important to have a map and know where you are going. The mean exports of this kingdom is Wood, metals like iron and tin, and they provide a few other kingdoms with some of the magic stones that mages use.

The second Kingdom of Estax is Anthyr, it lays to the west of what is known as the main land which holds three of the five countries. Anthyr is large island with meany small island surround the south, west and north costs.
Anthyr country made up of rolling hills, fare wide open plans, beautiful waterfalls and rivers. It truly is something to behold. Though this island holds many dangers, throughout the island are monsters and beasts of all kinds. Truly somewhere you do not want to go alone. Anthyr is also known for its harsh storms that can last for weeks, sometimes even months. Though the island seems harsh and cruel, it is a great place to grow many different kinds of crops come planting season. The kingdom also is lacking in tress, yet has more stone then any other. So most houses here are built into the ground and with stone, this helps to protect from storms.
Anthyr is ruled by the elves who have lived on the island since they were first brought into this world. The main exports are stone, wheat, oats, many many other kind of crops, and wine.

The third kingdom is Estax is Holdum. It lays in the middle of the Estaxs main land, so it has no way of getting to the sea. Holdum is made up of high Rocky Mountains, with steep drops off to your doom. Though there are many rivers and waterfalls that rice from the top of ththe mountains to the base of them. Holdum is kingdom that is the hardest to attack as army's have to March through the mountains the get to the main city which is at the base of six large mountains. Along the mountains are meant watch towers and other things. And if a army can't get over the hills that lead down into the city, then this army will have a very hard time trying to get up the hills.
Holdum is ruled by ththe Drawfs, they usually have there towns and houses inside of the mountains as it gives great protection from the blowing winds of the mountains.
The main exports are metals such as gold, silver, gems such as rubys and diamonds. As well as they do export Stone to one other kingdom.

Zudal is the forth kingdom, it was a kingdom once ruled by humans, but now ruled by the Orcs. Zudal is a swampy land, with large bogs and sudden hot springs. Zudal lays eastward of the other four kingdoms. It traded mostly by the sea that surrounds the country on three sides. Zudal has been involved in many wars already, they have been trying to get more land from the other kingdoms. But many of these wars fail as they do not go into the wars with any kind of strategy. Though never the less they do still trade. Mostly in animal skins, wool, slik, and many other things along these lines.

The fifth and final kingdom lays north ward of the main land mass, the fifth kingdom is Ridora. It was a very cold and harsh kingdom with blizzards common. The land is covered in snow, large hills, with large lakes as well. Many different kinds of plants grow here, the plants are used for healing herbs, and in many poisons the like. Ridora is ruled by the dragon-born, or also known as the Reun. A dragon like people who are really the only ones best suited to live in this harsh country. The main export of the country is the plants. They import most other things.

The other schools of Estax...

Madams Fionna's school of knighthood

---------------

Posting order

1-Happy
2-Donta
3-Chemical Lady
4-Rasia
5-FireWind
7-Shadow

------------

Rules: 1 no god mode, death and injury is part of this world and rp, you must be perpeared for that!
2: the enemies will be as trained as your character, so well you better be ready to give a real fight, that's not to say that you can't win with on blow, as long as you make it believable.
3: you get one week to post then you get skipped, unless you give me a good reason to not skip you.
4: death of a character is permanent, but you can make more if you wish.

http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic ... 17&t=51412 Boom! Link to the IC

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Sir Edwards Academy
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:20 pm 

Name: Obsidian Rose

Race: Dragon-born Human

Appearance: 5'7" with dark purple hair and glacial blue eyes that turn silver when angered.

Class: a hybrid of a Mage, Archer, and Dark Knight. Dark Knight is his primary class. ((Can alter this is it isn't allowed))

Personality: To those who don't know him, He comes off as a cold, distant, and somewhat heartless individual. Those that do know him say he's the epitome of what a Paladin should be even though he is on the opposing side of the spectrum for a Paladin. He will often be found alone with his partner and animal

Magic: He is a master of Darkness and Lightning based magic. He can also use high level healing magic as well but it conflicts with his natural magical abilities, leaving him incapable of utilizing magic for a time directly tied to how long he uses healing magic. Being Dragon-born, he can use and shape magic by will as well as incantations, though using his will to shape spells comes as second nature to him due to his Darkness Dragon heritage. Any other element based magic can only be used by focusing them into his magical swords and the bolts of his recurve crossbow. Has an amulet that grants him a Dragon-human hybrid form(dubbed his 'Devil Trigger' by him) and a full-on Darkness Dragon form he doesn't remember using before as his consciousness is made dormant by his Draconic nature.

Weapon(s): He utilizes two hand and a half swords that are black and white. He also has a dozen throwing knives and a recurve crossbow with a 50- bolt quiver that magically regenerates bolts over time.

Armour: alternates between light and medium unlike most Dark Knights who have heavy armor.

Fighting Style: (may be detail or not, as I'm sure you would rather make up how they fight as you go)

Relationship: Does not remember and does not care

Bio: mostly unknown as he destroyed all traces of it the first time he took his Dragon form. However, it is known that he became the youngest Dragon-born Dark Knight ever with unusually high magical aptitude. He had studied magic extensively up to the point where he entered the academy, leaving him far ahead of most mages of his class even though he wasn't as adept at magic at first until he binge practiced until he was 20. He excelled at darkness magic, something most good mages avoided due to a running taboo about it being evil magic. In some cases,not many, he was better than the head magic teacher.

He ultimately started keeping his magic to himself when he learned he could sacrifice a fraction of his body's strength to cause a 360 degree circular wave of destruction for up to 25 ft around him, something he read that only the vilest and cruelest of Dark Knight could do. It was forbidden arcane magic, a type he had a unnaturally high affinity for he learned in a scroll from his mother, the last known Dark Knight who worked in the academy before she vanished before a month before he was born.

He joined the Academy as a means to find his mother and learn to control his magic power. If he can help others along the way, that was fine with him. Anything else was just something that happened along the way as he had no real interest in making friends. He he knew he could survive on his own without help from others. He made it a point to make at least one friend while he was there.

Misc: (anything else you would like to add) Is not a beast tamer but has a pet gray wolf that fights along side him.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Last edited by Zeroxk2 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:21 pm 

Hope that works for you. Pm me if I should change anything.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:40 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I will say that you can at most only be a mix of two classes. But I think i would prefer that you would be a archer and a knight. As magic would have to be a full time thing, but pm if you wish to discuss this further.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:43 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I shall post my character from the old ooc later... Might make a second character too... I dunno though

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:44 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I'm more then happy to have you make a second character!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Only problem is I have no idea what race to do... Maybe kitsune mage?

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:52 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Name: Elizabeth Lexis
Race: Human
Appearance: see below

Elizabeth is 5'7, with a small yet very powerful body. Her body is vey well toned as well with musclier arms, legs, and stomach.

Her long pink hair reaches down to the small of her back, she will wear it tied up when she is trained or when she is wearing a helmet. But she prefers to keep it long.

When Elizabeth is out of her armour she prefer to wear a loose fiting top and hoodie with a pair of sweat pants or pj bottoms.

Personality: Elizabeth is out going, bubbly person who loves to meet new people. Though she has a temper and anger easily, but she can be calmed down with a mug of hot chocolate. The girl is also to be known to be a rather big flirt towards both men and woman.

Elizabeth had another very hidden side to her, she loves romance. The whole candle lit dinner, long moon lot walks. The whole thing, yet she will not let just anyone know this. If somewhere were to find this out in there way, she would deny it to the very end. And if someone kept asking, she would most likely bust the person over the head.

Magic: nothing
Weapon(s): a long claymore, with a 55 inch blade with a 16 inch grip. The gripe is made of the normal leather and bits of metal.

Armour: Elizabeth wears a heavy metal steel plated chest plate, made out of still, a small collar surrounds most of her neck.

Her arms are fully cover in tight fitting steel plate armour, her hands covered in the same stuff.

She then wears a battle skirt, or that's what they are called. Her battle skirt reaches to just her ankles, the heavy wool skirt is then covered in steel metal plates.

A pair of steel wool pants and a pair of knee high steel boots are under the skirt. This kind of armour provides the best way of moving and it gives her as much protection as she can get.

Fighting Style: Elizabeth prefers to fight up close and personal, she likes to hit hard and then either chip away at her enemy. Or hit hard and kill with that one hit and keep going, but if need be. She will stay and fight a one on one.

Relationship: she has no real relationship, though there are a few people who have tried to court her, she may still see them around the school.

Elizabeth also has a very strong relationship to Lady Loup, she is like a second mother to Elizabeth.

Bio: Elizabeth was born outside the walls of Kalfa, which is the city that holds Sir Edwards. Her father was a farmer, her mother was a seamstress. Elizabeth was the youngest and smelliest of the children's, she had to fight for everything she wanted in the house. Everything from her food to her clothes, her brothers and sisters were not the kindest of people.

Her three brothers and four sisters never thought beyond the farm or that of making Elizabeth's life hell. Though when ever the armies pass by, they would all run to the gate and watch them ride or walk by. On one of these ride byes, Elizabeth told her brother and sisters that she would be knight. And they would have to watch her ride by a horse in armour and everything, of course this let to more teasing and getting hit with sticks saying she would never be a knight.

Though luck would have it, on one of the passings. A knights horse stumbled and crushed its riders leg, this all happened outside the farm. So for the Sake of Qekar, The Lexis took the knight in to help nurse the Lady knight back to health.

During the time that the knight was in there care, she learned of Elizabeths dream to become a knight. And through a rather long talk with her parents, the Lady knight was able to convince her parents that Elizabeths Gould go back to the city with her to start training so she may go Sir Edwards. So when the knight was ready to leave, Elizabeth packed what she had and left with the knight on another horse. This was when she was the age of ten.

At the age of fifth teen, Elizabeth was brought into Sir Edwards. Where she has spent the last year at.

On her days off Elizabeth will go spend the days with Lady Loup, talking about school and sometimes going to the shops.

Misc: has not spoken to her family in the last six years, she does not know if they are still at there farm or not.

May I present Lady Elizabeyh Lexis haha.

Attachments:
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG [ 74.74 KiB | Viewed 21384 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:54 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I guess it is my fault for making races so open haha xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:56 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Name: Micky FlameClaw

Race: Werewolf(pure blood)

Appearance: Human form: http://www.deviantart.com/art/eaten-by-wolves-448639897

Wolf form: http://i.imgur.com/aDxQc4d.jpg
Werewolf form: http://orig05.deviantart.net/2272/f/201 ... 5cy4br.jpg

Class: Knight

Personality: Micky is quick to violence, he has a temper as well. He is also known to hold a grudge against people for a long time. Even over the smallest or stupidest things will he hold a grudge.

Micky also likes to be a thief, even though that is something rogue is meant to be good, Micky is much better at. He has been known to take even the most will guarded of coin purse from people.

Micky does not care much for title or rank, like most pure blood werewolves he likes the feeling of being in a fight. The feel of crushing your enemy under you, the taste of blood in your mouth after a fresh kill after hunting.

Though all of this, Micky has a kind side to me. It comes out as mean or sarcasm, but does care for people.

Magic: being a pure blood werewolves comes with a few different kinds of magic, and depending on the blood of a pure blood.

Bite of the pure blood: when Micky bites someone deep enough to make them blood, he is able to make them a werewolf as well. But he has to basically kill them.

Clothes shift: Micky has something that some call clothe shift, when he shifts his form, his clothes seemingly disappear. But when she shifts into his human form his clothes are suddenly back. This does not work for armour though, as armour is to heavy to be carried over to the spirt world.

Healing: Micky heals at a much faster rate then most, even faster then a vampire.

Shifting: Micky through his pure blood can shift at any given time and between three forms. A human, werewolf, and wolf form.

Weapon(s): a single sword made of the greatest steel that could be bought, though this blade that was paced down from the alpha to there son or daughter. The blade is 42 inches long, longer then a normal one handed sword, with a 10 inch handle,a wolf head on the bottom to act as a stopper.
He has a large shield that when on the ground it goes from his foot to just under his breast, so that means when he is holding it comes up to just under his chain and just past his knee.

Armour: http://i.imgur.com/bEY5fmX.jpg there are large images of two wolves locked in battle where the crosses are. The wolves are the symbols of his clan.
Fighting Style: Micky is more of a defensive type of knight, he was built to take hits and wears armour that can do that. Though he can also go on the offensive as he has a rather large reach with both his sword and armour.

Relationship: single, but has some kind of bond with Tustum

Bio: Micky is from one of the big five pure blood packs that rule the werewolves in the five kingdoms. In fact he is the son of the alpha, yet he has never let that be a fact in his life. Even though growing up all the other werewolves would treat him like a king which in ways he would be. But he also had to fight as he grew up, as all the other werewolf kids wanted to prove them selves as some big warrior.

When Micky was about ten when he started to steal and pick locks, for the next eight years the young werewolf would steal and pick the locks of the other werewolves.

When his mother caught wind of the clan of werewolves sending one of there own to the school, she choose to send Micky to go that school for the same reason as the clan did. But also so the school had a pure blood and not just some mutt.
Misc:

Second character

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

One of my characters has dibs on Micky XD I don't know which one though

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Name: Princess Ari Quekar
Title: Sword Princess
Appearance: (See Picture Below)
Personality: Ari is quiet, but when she speaks everyone listens. She is very stubborn and hard headed at times but other than that she's a sweet girl. In battle however, she becomes fierce and one that nobody really wants to mess with.
Magic: she has some magic. Such as Ice Blasts but she rarely uses it.
Weapon(s): she has her sword given to her by her father, and A knife that is holstered on her thigh.
Armour: light. (As seen in picture)
Fighting Style: Ari would rather analyze her target and find it's weak spot before attacking, but if she can't, then she goes straight into battle with grace.
Relationship: She is single for now but looks for love. (whoever interests her first)
Bio: Ari comes from the Kingdom of Quekar. She was born to the King and Queen as Princess. She was different as a Princess, didn't like the prim and proper so she took interest in swordsmen ship. For years she trained under the best knights until she turned 18, her parents decided to send her to Sir Edwards.
Misc: Being that she is royalty and a famed swordswoman, most everyone knows who she is. If they don't then clearly they live under a rock...

Name: Celestia Abernathy
Race: Kitsune
Appearance: (See Below)
Personality: Sweet and kind, she is nice to everyone. Celestia is often curious which can be dangerous for her. She rarely gets angry, but when she does you better run.
Magic: All sorts. Her main however is blue flame blasts
Class: Mage
Weapon(s): A dagger that is in a holster wrapped around her thigh.
Armor: Light (As seen in Picture)
Fighting Style: She observes then attacks, like Ari. She is very graceful and somewhat of a gymnast. If she is fighting in hand to hand combat, she will often spin, flip, roll, cartwheel and other cool stunts to gain the upper hand. And because she knows it looks cool.
Relationship: Very flirtatious, she wants someone to call her own but she is always afraid people think she is weird
Bio: Celestia belonged to a small village in Anthyr. They were all very poor and nothing significant ever happened until Celestia was found a little bit outside of the village in the forest. She was about 6 when she found the village. Many thought she was strange because of her 9 tails, but most thought that she was a Goddess sent from the Heavens. Her adoptive parents named her Celestia, meaning heavenly. They trained her to control her magic and once she became of age, her parents sent her to Sir Edward's.
Misc: NOPE

Attachments:
File comment: Celestia
24801-league-of-legends-ahri.jpg
24801-league-of-legends-ahri.jpg [ 239.21 KiB | Viewed 21336 times ]
File comment: Ari
f828204d68506849b960f16ee9490d8f.jpg
f828204d68506849b960f16ee9490d8f.jpg [ 76.96 KiB | Viewed 21336 times ]

My Character's

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hope they are ok

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:26 pm 

Name: Cain Azura

Appearance:
| +

Standing at 5"9 with Flaming Red hair and Amber eyes, Cain is a well built wiry frame with a muscular tone. When not in his armor he usually wears Black and blue clothing, garbed in a black cloak.

Personality: When one meets Cain, expect a friendly smile, a warm smile, a welcome handshake, and a loyal friend almost instantly. He's caring, charismatic, if somewhat slightly silly at random times. His friendly tones are often seen when he's fighting, because he'd become a totally different person entirely. He loves to joke around and make someone laugh when he isn't fighting, or arguing with anyone nearby.

He fights like he's running out of time, as if he's trying to go the extra mile to save a friend, and if a friend is in trouble, he'd do it in a heartbeat. He loves to help people, and is willing to always. But this eagerness makes him jump into the fray without thinking. And put him near a woman and he'll get to be a very shy and crazy mess.

Magic: His Sword (See weapons for more detail), has several magic runes for mostly boosting his strength and agility for a short time.

Weapon: Beltharion: A large sword with a four foot black blade, made by his Grandfather and Himself when he decided to go to the Academy to be a Knight.

Armour: Heavy armor also forged by himself and his Grandfather.

Relationship: Single (But always Seeking a Girlfriend, despite his shyness.)

Bio: Cain was born to the son of a well known blacksmith. Throughout his childhood he had the desire to make a real name for himself. One day he decided he'd try to grow up to be a Knight, if not a Mercenary. By the time he was 15 he and his Grandfather worked on his armor and sword, which he named Beltharion. He gained enough money from working for his Grandfather and said individual actually staking a part of his tuition to attend Sir Edwards.

Misc: There is a rumor that he sometimes talks to his weapon like it was alive in some sense. It's one he fervently denies.

-----

I hope he's okay! If not I can always tweak him with suggestions. :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

*cough cough* I ship Celestia and Cain *cough cough*

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:42 pm 

What? No ship for mine? I'm open to the idea if someone is willing to work with me on helping my character open up to people.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Of course it is who is interested in my characters first really. I usually don't have my characters make the first move

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:46 pm 

Ari, maybe. But something will have to make them work together first.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hm... We'll figure it out

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:37 am 

2nd Year (1)

So far all looks good from everyone!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next