All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Sona Trivut (KalElSuperman95)
Profession: Captain
Weapon: She has a pistol that she more regularly uses. The bracer she wears on her left wrist releases nanites that can be formed into many different weapons, she usually chooses a short sword for close battles.
Magic and Skills: She can speak to any piece of technology whether it has AI capabilities or not. It's a sort of communication magic that translates one language to another, and while she could expand on the magic to talk to other people in different languages, she generally finds yelling and pointing a gun around gets her point across pretty well.
Bio: Sona doesn't generally talk about her past past the part when she decided to be a pirate. Apparently she used to work as a stewardess on an airship, one day she just had enough. She slowly started to learn how to fly the ship herself by flirting with the pilots and taking lessons through the company she worked for under the guise of wanting to switch over as a pilot. Then when she felt she was good enough, after a certain flight had landed and the rest of the staff left, she just took the airship. That, of course, isn't her current airship. She wasn't stupid enough to let people continue to track her, so she traded it in for one that was less traceable. Then she found herself a crew and found herself a much better life that wasn't so boring.
Personality: Sona makes decisions quickly, usually without thinking about it. She's one to do things on impulse rather than rational thought. Weirdly enough, that has worked out pretty well for her crew, nothing terrible has happened so far to her members and they've been pretty profitable on their journeys. Sona enjoys adventure and that's what she holds at the highest level of priority.

Name: Petra Karne (KhaosRaiden)
Role: Pilot
Preferred Weapon: Rapier
Magik and Skills: Stealthy very persuasive and skilled in sword arts as well as the staff though he seldom uses one. Has some dormant earth magik in his veins, which he feels, but doesn't use or draw attention too... for now.
Bio: My Great, Great Grandfather was a Druid chosen by the earth. So I suppose in runs in my blood to be tied to the ground. My blood never knew what it was like to sail. I’m a wanderer now. Once known as the Wood Demon of the Klitien Forest, the lesser beings now know me by the ship I sail and the banner I fly… though they still call me Demon. *wink*
Personality: Petra makes a show of carelessness but takes care to think through all actions and words before initiating them. He has a highly strategic mind and does nothing without reason or benefit to himself or his captain… most of the time.

Name: Raze Sokar (KalElSuperman95)
Profession: Technician
Weapon: He usually finds a sniper to be more fitting to him, but he's also injured someone quite badly before with a wrench.
Magic and Skills: He can transfer his consciousness into any working machine. He's also pretty good a fixing things.
Bio: Raze grew up in a normal household, nothing much ever happened and he was successful enough at his job and school that he was pretty set in life. At least that's usually all he'll tell people. That and that he was born with his robotic arms. He met Sona while he was out drinking one night and the captain had been complaining about airship troubles. Raze thought it had been weird that someone so average would have an airship and offered his assistance. After that he was offered a job, that he accepted, finding that he had nothing better to do and loved the chance to learn about different people, cultures and the world.
Personality: Raze doesn't like questions, and is more inclined to lie to anyone who asks him a question. Other then that, he's fairly laid back and doesn't get bothered by many things.

Name: Arilia Vensik (KhaosRaiden)
Role: Scientist
Preferred Weapon:Daggers; for “practical” uses
Magik and Skills: "Science is it's own magik!"
Bio: A young genius born in the slums, Arilia was only 7 when she wondered onto a ship to "play wif som int'restin do-dads." The result was a prototype for a toxic pistol and a place on a soon to be notorious pirate ship.
Personality: Not what anyone would call refined, Arilia is a fantastic scientist. When she isn't working on her "Time Ray" she is repairing, replacing or improving ship systems with the crew's technician, concocting new "better" salves, ointments and questionable solutions with the crew's medic, or practicing her acrobatics in the rigging of the ship and pestering it's pilot. Her spunk and ingenuity has ever been appreciated on deck though she can get a bit too enthusiastic in fights, arguments and experiments.

Name: Meds (Captain gave them this name, it's short for medic. Played by KalElSuperman95)
Profession: Medic
Weapon: It's against his programming to fight or even protect himself in a fight
Magic and Skills: Highly skilled in medicine
Bio: Meds was basically set to be scrapped after they were found going against the rules of their job. As the robot was built to help patients at the hospital and did an excellent job of doing so. They also decided to help those who could not afford to go to a hospital and would help the people on the streets. This lead to the developers of the robot believe there was a bug in the programming and that it was best to scrap them entirely. Sona saved Meds from this fate.
Personality: Meds cares a lot about humans, he finds them fascinating and loves helping them.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace