All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:32 am 

Feeling rather Human today...

Blog: View Blog (0)

This is the OOC for a roleplay I am starting. I will post the IC once two or three other people reply with their characters.

A couple hundred people have been randomly selected to participate in a free, all expenses paid cruise! It seemed a bit sketchy, like those phone calls that say you've won a thousand dollars, but this was acctualy a legitimate thing. The cruise was scheduled to be two weeks long, and take the participants from the coasts of North America, to the tropical islands of the Galapagos. On the ship there is an all you can eat buffet, three different pools and many fun activities to occupy the passengers until they got to the private islands where they could swim and do fun things such as scuba diving or snorkeling. After a few days though, rumors on the ship start about people having gone missing in the past on this same ship, and everyone begins to feel that the crew and captain aren't acting quite right, and everything seems very... off about the ship, from the strange room service, to even the crappy buffet. Just a week into the fun, after their dinner, everyone begins to feel tired, and the entire ship full of people pass out. When the people on the ship wake up, there's a handful of them missing. The missing people (our chars) wake up to find themselves in rowboats, just a few miles away from a large, mountainous and forested island. They row to the shore, now stranded there on the seemingly deserted island, but this place has a... darker side to it other than the bright tropical demeanor it gives off...

Any characters in the rp can meet in three general ways, on the ship, on the island, or before (they can be friends or related etc). The rp would start on the Ship, at the beginning of the cruise. For Character Chars just fill in the info below (unless you have your own to copy and paste).

Name:
Short Backstory:
General Info:
Personality:
Other:
Looks: (Preferable Picture)

I will post my Char, the IC thread and a few pictures of what the ship, island and other things look like after I go to sleep... Post if you are interested in joining and if you have any ideas for other roleplays/an idea to expand or do during this roleplay.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:46 pm 

Is no human intrested in island survival fantasy roleplays?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:29 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

I'll partake :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:49 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

This sounds fun! :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:19 pm 

:) okay, just post your char info and heres mine:

Name: Tristan Vester
Short Backstory: Tristan grew up in california, and had a normal life and family. His mom died when he was small, and his dad raised him to be a polite young man. When his friend, Bailey invited him to go a cruise with her, he accepted, knowing that a vacation would help ease the stress of his crippling student debt.
General Info: He's 5ft6, deathly allergic to soy, and he hates cats.
Personality: He's polite, nice and rarely get freaked out, or overly stressed in uncomfortable or dangerous situations.
Other: He has great survival skills but a terrible sense of direction, and he sometimes smokes.
Looks: Image