All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Eh, Go ahead, Now, Is it ok if my guy has two Powers, but his secondary power is controlled by a split personality, that only does anything when he's enraged, or knocked unconscious?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:49 pm 

Feeling rather Human today...

Can I join this rp? (if so I will make my char info right away)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:54 pm 

I guess it would depend on what the powers are, Akashi.

I'm afraid we already have quite a few people already, Foxy... I'm very sorry

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:55 pm 

Feeling rather Human today...

:) Tts cool, and Okay.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:02 pm 

IC is up!! :D

viewtopic.php?t=51176

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:33 am 

The secondary power is to morph into a Black Dragon, still with his shadow energy manipulation. Down side, is with this second personality, he's far more aggressive, and far more reckless.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:40 am 

Your character seems a bit... overpowered. Maybe we could stick with just one power? He could still have an aggresive alternate personality

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:33 am 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Quick question, posting order?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:34 am 

Great question. I guess whatever the order is of everyone's first post is will be the order

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:50 am 

Alright, Well, the draconic bit is somewhat important, so I'll have it be he can only morph portions of his body to do it.

I'll start working on making him up now.

Name: Akashi
Villain Name: Shingaku
Appearance:
Powers:
Dark Energy Manipulation;
This Power Grants Akashi access to his inner reserve of Dark energy, almost a form of mana, However, much like other elements, he may freely shape it, as well as activate certain abilities. His most used methods are creating physical barriers, weapons, or launching Shadow bombs, However he can also do this, such as grab and move shadows, as well as 'Walk' through any shadows capable of fitting him, much like a form of teleportation. His Dark Energy reserves are vast however, though not endless.

Imperfect Draconian Shift;
This is a secondary ability, he gained from his secondary split personality, that invades his mind. This personality, while often times viewed as nothing more than a hindrance, and something to be kept in check, grants him the ability to morph portions of his body to contain draconian aspects, such as the muscles under his skin, for added strength, or the actual skin itself into dragon scales. However, this does also extend into being able to grow wings and a tail, or even shift his entire head and neck into a dragons, to breath an unnaturally black fire, likely using his Dark Energy to do so. Do note however, the more drastic a shift, the more time it will take to complete the shifting.

Personality:
Akashi is often more antagonistic, than actually evil. He gets a kick out of poking peoples buttons, just to try and goad them into a confrontation, on his terms. However, as much as he likes to push others buttons, once someone finds one of his, and it gets pushed, he has no control of his temper, often resulting in a sudden violent strike, as his mood goes from a cat playing with a mouse, to a tiger about to maul someone.

However, Shingaku, is a far different story all together. He is fully, downright Sadistic. He is often times poking the back of Akashis brain, trying to aggravate him. However, thats more so Shingaku can attempt to seize control of Akashi's body. Once he's taken over, He again seeks only to anger anyone he can, to fight, and kill. He also seems to believe that he is a Black Dragon Demon King, Thus, those that witness him should bow in fear to him.

Bio: Not much is Known about Akashi. He came from a family with no history of villainous actions, or even powers for that matter. However, as Akashi's powers became more and more clear, the Villain academy reached out to them, and tricked them into sending him to this school. At first he was against it, but then the recruiter found one of his buttons, and used it to goad him into accepting some form of challenge.

Last edited by Akashi on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:47 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

This villain academy is a high school... You may have to knock down the age to 18

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:55 am 

Alright, changed it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Cool ^•^

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:09 pm 

Your character still seems a little overpowered - I thought we settled on one power and two personalities?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:52 pm 

Dont worry, The alternate personality hinders him a lot, especially during combat. Plus, when he takes over Akashi's body, he cares very little for defense, thus making it very easy to get a sneak attack on him. Also, when Shingaku takes over, he's having to constantly focus on keeping control.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:56 pm 

I would still prefer if he only had one power

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Or we can all add 2 powers to make it fair

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:59 pm 

It'll be fine. Plus, again, the dragon part is equally as important as the Dark energy Manipulation.

Again, Im putting a huge hindrance on my chara, with the split personality too, Again, you think its hard to do something when someones brain controlling you? Try doing it when youre own brain is fighting you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

What he's getting at is that it's kind of unfair for you to have 2 powers when we all have one....

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:02 pm 

But also, none of you have a metaphorical demon you have to fight nearly everything with.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next