All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Super Villain Acadamy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Good morning, students. My name is Principal Umbra. Welcome to the school for gifted and troubled youth - or, as I like to call it, Umbra High. I have personally hand picked you all to be the faces of the next generation of super villains. We will now be taking attandace - please fill out the student ID form below.

Name:
Villain Name:
Appearance:
Powers:
Personality:
Bio:

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:50 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Woohoo! I'll get my character up tonight after my shower!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm 

I'll post my character soon as well

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Name: Celeste Bancroft
Villain Name: Pyro
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. ... =100166370
Powers: Fire Manipulation - she can do basically anything with her fire abilities. From forming fire balls, to becoming completely flammable (but that's only if she's VERY angry)
Relationship Status: Single, not interested
Personality: Cruel and just down right evil. She loves playing pranks on the the rest of the student body alongside her brother. She along with her brother, feel and show absolutely no emotion.
Bio: At a young age, Celeste and her twin brother Detest were born with strange powers. They obviously had no control over them. At the age of 6, the twins set the family house on fire, leaving them the only two alive. For years, they traveled from foster home to foster home, leaving each one up in flames and killing the family. They stay together, not trusting anyone. The only one they trust is each other.

Name: Juliet Davenport
Villain Name: Havoc
Appearance: http://s8.favim.com/orig/150930/anime-g ... 382255.png
Powers: Shadow Manipulation - Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy. Along with being able to create shadows and torment people with them and break their will, she is quick and good with weapons.
Relationship Status: single, not looking
Personality: Rotten to the core. She loves chaos, but she is a stereotypical rich girl, which mean she can be a bit of a ****ing.
Bio: Growing up strange, Juliet knew that she would always get her way. She wouldn't even have to use her powers, a bat of her pretty eye lashes and she would get her way. When she found out that she had her abilities however, she started using them in her private school to get the grades she wanted and the things she wanted by torturing her teachers and students to get what she wanted. The Principle found out and sent her to Umbra High with the people she belonged with. Villains.

My Character's

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:48 pm 

Name: Detest Bancroft
Villain Name: Cryo
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. ... =100166370 (hair is blue and shorter, wears a cyan jacket and white undershirt, blue jeans, blue and white sneakers)
Powers: Ice Manipulation - he can do basically anything with his fire abilities. From firing icicles to creating a blizzard (but that's only if he's VERY angry)
Personality: Cruel and just downright evil. He loves playing pranks on the the rest of the student body alongside his sister. He, along with his sister, feel and show absolutely no emotion.
Relationship Status: Single, not interested
Bio: At a young age, Detest and his twin sister Celeste were born with strange powers. They obviously had no control over them. At the age of 6, the twins set the family house on fire, leaving them the only two alive. For years, they traveled from foster home to foster home, leaving each one up in flames and killing the family. They stay together, not trusting anyone. The only one they trust is each other.

Name: Tobias Richards III
Villain Name: Voodoo
Appearance: http://stuffpoint.com/anime-and-manga/i ... oolboy.png (was born without arms)
Powers: Magic - the powers of the mind. He can release blasts of psychic energy, has telepathy, telekinesis, and mind control to a certain extent.
Personality: Loves making mischief, usually not social, but makes a loyal friend - hates it when people bring up his parents or the fact he has no arms
Relationship Status: Single, looking
Bio: Voodoo was born into a rich family - and was also born with no arms. He grew up with people taking care of everything for him, from feeding him to bathing him. His parents never gave him prosthetic arms, they wanted him to be dependent and love them forever. It had the exact opposite effect - he hated it. Then, in middle school, he discovered he had psychic powers - he started sneaking out at night and causing mischief, and would get away with it. He didn't have arms, he couldn't have done it - then he got caught in the act one day, and his horrified parents had no choice but to put him under house arrest. A few days later, a woman named Umbra shoes up on his doorstep and recommended a correctional facility, to which his parents agreed - little did they know they just enrolled their child at Villain Acadamy.

Last edited by Nebaz73 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:29 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Wait... You put she multiple times in your cs XD

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Yay for twins! Muahahah

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:55 pm 

Haha lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:59 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Attachment:
ecdde8dbf0684b2be7c441c9a24029c0.jpg
ecdde8dbf0684b2be7c441c9a24029c0.jpg [ 17.66 KiB | Viewed 12076 times ]

Name: Skyler Marcus
Villain Name: Mecha
Powers: Mastermind engineer
Personality: Skye is a pathological flirt. She flirts with pretty much anyone, though that doesn't mean she actually likes the person. It takes a bit for her to actually get to know anyone or for them to know her. She tends to keep to herself in school.
Bio:  From a young age, Skyes loved to tinker. She was always getting into trouble for electricuting the cat testing a new robo arm or setting fire to the curtains testing her laser goggles. She has obviously grown since then and is now considered an engineer genius.
Misc: Skye loves to build robot animals. Her favorite is a robotic cheetah she's names Reever that follows her around. It's smaller than a regular cheetah, about the size of a fox.

Attachments:
File comment: Reever
robotic-animals-cheetah-1.jpg
robotic-animals-cheetah-1.jpg [ 37.12 KiB | Viewed 12076 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

So, when can we start? :)

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:25 pm 

I think so [WHITE SMILING FACE] I'll put up and link an IC in a bit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Yaaaaaay

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:55 pm 

I just have a question, I noticed a couple charas with mind control, and personally, I Believe that to be a Power that can god mod anything, when it comes to combat. FOr example;

"Oh, you can create explosions of any size or power? Cool. I brain control you to detonate yourself, and nothing else. You go Boom. I win."

Im assuming however, that there will be some sort of limit on this? Or is it up to the players themselves to just not be dicks?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

To assume that we would god mod each other is kind of rude... We aren't dicks here.....

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:00 pm 

Im Not assuming you would, I was just trying to get clarification on how that would work exactly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:17 pm 

Well, as long as we're mature and aren't dicks about using mind powers, every one should be fine. Or, maybe they could only control one person at a time, or they can only make the person do menial tasks, not attack or commit suicide. What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I think that's reasonable. I also changed Juliet's power to shadow manipulation. I thought it would be kind of repetitive if we had 2 characters with the same abilities

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:36 pm 

.... T.T I was gonna do Shadow Manipulation. Or, Dark energy manipulation, I guess thats a bit different...?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:36 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

I have no idea...

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm 

Should I wait until you have your character to put up the IC, Akashi?