All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:07 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Dude, just pick a power please - if you don't wanna, then find another super villain rp. I wanna make this fair for everyone

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:11 pm 

YOu serious? It is fair, Yes, I gave an extra power, but I also gave a negative effect to counteract it. Trust me, When he goes to fight, and is getting angry, his attacks are gonna get disrupted, when he suddenly has to focus solely on making sure SHingaku doesnt force his way into controlling him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:10 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm just gonna chime in... yeah he has to fight to stay in control, but on the outside, he's still more powereful. Just because he has less defense doesn't make him less powerful. Plus it is like multiple powers. The first thing you said when joining was that mental powers seemed op and offered ways to make them less powerful, but now you want two different powers. I mean this is a highschool, how often are we actually gonna be getting into a big fight? I mean even the shadow ability seems pretty OP but I'm fine with it of you would just pick one or the other. Just cuz you add a small hindrance doesn't make it level. I just want to get to role playing so please just stop fighting to make your character more powerful or leave.

I don't mean to sound rude, I've just really wanted to roleplay for a while and ones finally started and we have to wait for this. Plus my real life isn't all that great at the moment and this is my escaoe. Not an excuse just my explanation

Again I'm sorry to anyone who thinks om rude. Tell me if I went too far

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:12 pm 

You're perfectly fine, Goat - we understand. Thank you for chiming in :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:19 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Thank you so much for finally saying what I was thinking!!! Hahaha

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:28 pm 

Whatever. Bye.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Childish... But anyway.... We could probably do another posting round in wait for Shadows to join us.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:33 pm 

Or we could get someone ro pm Shadows or Foxy... but none of us are able to pm rn so, I guess we could do a round of posts, does everyone agree?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Yes

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

So I heard from Shadows, he'll have his character up tomorrow or later tonight

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:54 pm 

Awesome :) so everyone agrees to post again?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Yes

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:31 pm 

Okay then, I'll post in a bit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

We should probably establish roommates... I am making a 3rd character if yours would like to room with her Muted?

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Name: Aurora Wright
Villain Name: Lamia
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAibhhQUUAAqkmE.jpg:large Because of her genetics being mutated to be able to change into different animals, the pigment in her hair has diminished to white, and her eyes are two different colors. One blue and one red.
Relationship Status: Single, looking
Powers: Animal Morphing - Aurora can shift into any animal she pleases, the only downfall to this is that the bigger the animal, the more energy it takes from her. So when she comes out of morphing from a very large animal like a dinosaur, she will very likely pass out. (She probably won't turn into a dino though)
Personality: Very flirtatious. She loves to flirt, if she doesn't use her powers, she usually uses her charms to win fights. She is very witty and quick when it comes to assessing others. She is very smart, but don't let her "niceness" fool you. She is just looking for a way to get close then to break you when you least expect it.
Bio: Not much is known about Aurora. She along with Juliet and the twins, is one of the most iconic villain children that is known. She was plucked off the street by a man who took her in as his daughter. He was a villain himself, and trained her to control her abilities to shift into other animals. When she was old enough, he enrolled her into Umbra High, where she will continue to learn and control her powers. Just because she's learning how to control her abilities, doesn't mean she isn't evil.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:41 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Yeah that's fine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:20 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Cool!

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:16 am 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)

Name: Erika

Villain Name: White Demon

Appearance: Erika has an average body build, standing at 5'5", her eyes are a bright blue and dirty blonde hair only reaches past her shoulders. Part of her hair is dyed a dark purple and a bright blue. She normally wears t-shirts with pictures or insulting words along with a pair of dark blue jeans and tan work boots. On her right arm, just below the sleeve of her t-shirt is a tattoo of a pirate flag, except the skull is replaced with a pawprint. She is missing a pinkie finger on her right hand and has several bites and scars on her arms, legs and back. She normally carries a bowie knife with her for hunting and protection.

Powers: Werewolf Physiology. As a werewolf, Erika's werewolf form can change from feral to bipedal unlike other werewolves, being the size of a pony and standing taller than the average human. Her size makes it easy for her to take down large prey and defend herself from enemies. Most werewolves are wild and bloodthirsty when they shift from man to beast, however, Erika remains in a state of control when in this form, but loses the ability to speak. For Erika to shift into this form she would need to focus and let the beast inside take control. Other ways for her to shift include losing control of her rage or if she is in life-threatening danger. The only time she cannot control the wolf is on the night of a full moon. In human form Erika's senses are heightened and her reflexes are quick.

Personality: Erika is the type of person that does not care about others and is not a people person. She absolutely hates people that she finds annoying or stupid, but enjoys insulting anyone around her. She loves causing any kind of trouble, as well as pranks, that she finds to be entertaining, especially if there is a risk that the person involved is harmed in the process. Erika will also betray and back-stab anyone to get what she wants. At times Erika is usually mischievous and lazy, other times she has a fiery temper.

Bio: Her family is barely considered as middle class, her parents having just enough money to pay the bills and buy food for the house. When they don't have food, she waits until midnight to go out and turn before targeting people to kill and steal whatever they have that is considered valuable if she's lucky. During the day, Erika takes a risk to try and steal food or money from the store. Sometimes she will attempt to steal something for herself on most days. Obviously she has been unlucky at times. On a few occasions she has had run-ins with armed thugs, but managed to get away alive. The only thing missing is her pinkie finger that was violently cut off before she could turn and kill her assailants.

During one night of hunting, Erika came across a crow that was being tortured by a young teenager. She had considered ignoring them, but took pity on the defenseless bird and scared away the teenager, bringing the injured bird back to her house where she began carefully nursing its injured wing. The feathers of the crow were white, but its face was a normal black. During this time, Erika slowly formed a small bond with the crow, feeling like she had made an actual friend.

After taking care of the bird until its wing was fully healed Erika let the animal go, only to notice that it stayed close to her house, occasionally begging for food outside her window until she fed it. From then on the crow began following Erika everywhere she went, letting her know if there was danger or a potential target. For Erika, the crow has been a companion for her to talk to, allowing her to let out pent up emotions she keeps hidden away.

Erika named the crow Jeff while she was caring for it.

Last edited by WerewolfPirate on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:21 am 

I appreciate your enthusiasm Werewolf, but we currently aren't looking to add any more people anytime soon. I will keep you in mind if we are to add more characters in the future - I apologize for the inconvenience.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:26 am 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)

Awww, okay (: The roleplay looks awesome though ^.^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next